Thread: Drugged and Fucked

Blog Entries

Drugged and Fucked

My friend and I during our school days were inseparable. We had met in infant
    school and became firm friends. Becca, that’s my best friend was the original audacious blonde while I was later called the emerald eyed red head. Oh yes I’m Vicci, not really sure how I would describe myself.

Becca says to tell you our stats so here goes, I am 5ft 11” tall, long red hair to just past my shoulders with a 36c 25 36 figure and Becca is 5ft 8” with long blonde hair 38d 28 37 figure we both have decent legs. We went through our tomboyish phase together even beating up the lads when it was called for.

We had no secrets between us; even as we grew up we would examine each other measuring bits of us that never normally got measured just to laugh and sometimes just to touch. We weren’t lesbians but we did like to play with each other.

As I sit writing this I remember that first time we had been allowed to go out to the local dance we were both 18, our respective parents had very strict views on how we should behave especially where sex was concerned. Infact sex before marriage was classed as a complete no no. Yes we were brought up in very religious families.

I digress, the first dance we were allowed to go to caused so much anxiety in us both. It didn’t matter that we were to be driven there by my dad or that my elder cousin Jack would be picking us up at 10 pm sharp. No what had us both excited was we were going to be there with lads our own age and not chaperoned.

It would be about 7 30 when father dropped us off after telling us we had to be at the pickup point prior to 10 pm and that we best behave. Watching him drive away was magic we both were quite giggly and ran inside the dance. The music was loud and people were dancing some dancing while they were kissing in plain sight.

We went to the counter and got ourselves a soft drink. Holding our drinks we looked around and in the darkened corner of the dance hall was a table with no one there so we headed towards there and sat down.

Becca came close to my ear and whispered over the noise of the music that we should get up and dance. So leaving our drink that’s what we did. At first we copied what other girls were doing but soon realised that anything seemed to go and encouraged by Becca we danced outrageously.

Spinning and twirling our skirts lifted up on more than one occasion and this delighted Becca and after I got used to the idea of flashing my panties for anyone that wanted to see I started doing it more and more. I can’t explain the sexual feeling I started to get when I realised some lads where watching us intently. Nodding to each other each time my white panties were shown off by some spin or jump that I did.

Becca came in close and whispered,

“What do you think of those lads? They are enjoying seeing our nix let’s give them a little more of a show!”

I followed exactly what Becca did even lifting our skirts so they could see our panties properly. I was so excited I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. It suddenly dawned on me that if my white nix became wet enough they would become transparent.

You have to understand that I didn’t shave at this time nor wax infact I knew nothing of these things neither did Becca. We knew absolutely nothing about sex other than touching ourselves or each other gave us a fantastic feeling and of course we wanted to feel what a boy was like.

Yes we had seen pictures but pictures weren’t the same as actually touching and both of us had dreamt of the day we could actually feel a boy properly. Just the thought of being able to touch his thing, rod, cock or man meat made us so excited we generally had to go somewhere private and touch ourselves normally one of our bedrooms but sometimes when we had been out shopping we went into the public toilets.

Different booths of course but knowing we were bringing ourselves off in public next to each other while thinking about some boy we had both seen made us cum quite quickly.

The boys we had been looking at finally made a move and came onto the dance floor splitting us up. Becca’s lad was tall and blonde, maybe standing about 5ft 10 and quite skinny yet with the start of muscles I couldn’t guess his age properly but thought he was in his early 20’s.

Mine was a coloured lad and he stood a good 3 inches taller than me broad shoulders and with lovely smile. His teeth were beautifully white. He seemed to be able to move to the rhythm in a very sensual way though to be truthful I know what that means now but then I didn’t, all I knew was he was turning me on.

He smiled as he whispered into my ear above the music, his name was Josh and that he was really interested in taking me to the drinks area if I would go with him. I watched as Becca and her lad walked towards the darkness of the drinks area and nodded my agreement, thinking why have the drinks area so dark but then I had never been to a grownup dance before and therefor I just followed Josh’s lead.

While we sat at a table in the dark Josh and his friend got us some drinks. It wasn’t long before we were not exactly drunk but very tipsy our respective lads where kissing us and being quite nice. Kissing a boy was so much different to kissing a girl.

I felt Josh’s thick lips on mine and his tongue searching into my mouth I could feel the fire that had been starting between my legs burst into flames and I knew I was gushing juices into my white panties it was then I notice the pressure of his hand on my thigh.

The odd feeling was though I knew it was wrong I couldn’t seem to get my hands to move to stop him. Soon he was rubbing right over my panty clad gusset, his fingers drawing the outline of my cunny over my nix. I liked the feeling but wanted to stop it yet no matter how hard I tried to get my hands to move I couldn’t. As his fingers slid into my nix and over my pussy I felt the electric shock course through my body as one of his fingers found my clit.

In exactly the place I liked to rub it to bring myself off. Only this time I couldn’t stop him all I could do was sit holding on to him while he fanned the flames with that intrusive finger. Gawd what was wrong with me? Why couldn’t I stop him? Slowly he started inserting a finger into me.

“Gawd she is tight,” I heard him say to his mate.

His finger was now pushing deep into me; I couldn’t shift my hands nor close my legs and as I looked at Becca her lad was doing exactly the same to her. I could see right up her short skirt and his finger working in and out of her. I looked at her face and was met with a sort of blank stare.

Perhaps she was like me unable to move. I wish we hadn’t come to this dance now already my body was starting to orgasm even though I didn’t want this. I wondered if Becca was cumming too and that seemed to make my orgasm that much stronger.

Just then a hand grabbed at Josh’s shirt and literally pulled him off me and onto his feet. I could see the fist that hit him and even heard the thud but it still felt so surreal, even the voice seemed miles away as it shouted,

“You bastards get your stuff and fuck off!”

Yes Jack was there pulling him off me while his mate did the same to Becca. We couldn’t walk on our own so they helped us get into the car. It’s an odd feeling having your cum juices running down your leg and knowing you have cum yet your body didn’t seem to feel anything. I must have passed out as when I came too I could hear our Jack talking to his friend and I just laid still.

“Right, their dad’s think we are staying at yours as I have an early start tomorrow and Becca’s dad will pick them both up tomorrow morning after breakfast.”

The other voice commented how fuckable we both were and that we were lucky they had turned up. What shocked me though was Jacks answer, he said he had wanted to fuck both of us since he saw us both masturbating together once. They carried us upstairs to the big bed and dropped us both down.

I was facing Becca’s feet and she was facing mine. I still couldn’t move but I could hear and Jack’s friend saying a little look wouldn’t hurt that much would it. With that I felt my skirt being lifted till it was right up past my waist. My nix would be transparent because of my orgasm.

I felt his mates nose go right over my cunny and take a sniff gawd she smells gorgeous just a little look okay. Jack muttered agreement and I could see Becca’s skirt being lifted right up to her waist her nix were as see through as I knew mine were, obviously she had been worked off too.

I watched as Jacks face went close to my friend’s pussy and his fingers entered her waistband and eased her nix down. I can’t really explain what it’s like to be unable to move yet get so worked up watching your friend be sexually assault. Between my legs the fire was so hot I wanted so much to use my hand but no matter how hard I tried they wouldn’t move.

I wanted my hips to move with the throbbing but nothing. Still the pleasure built higher and higher till it felt like torture. If only I could shout fuck me hard and deep but I couldn’t do anything but lay still. I felt my nix being eased off my body and off my ankles was I going to be finished off at last. My legs were parted at the same time as I watched Becca’s.

I watched as Jack’s cock was exposed it look long and thick but then I didn’t know much about men’s organs other than what we saw on the net. I watched as he stroked his hand up and down its purple head glistened with his juices. I wondered if his mate would be doing the same.

As I watched Jack run his exposed cock up and down Becca’s slit I was that close I could smell his and her juices. I could see her clit starting to stick out of its hood as he eased his cock head up and down her slit. It was then I felt the same thing happening to me.

Every time his cock head touched my clit the electricity ran through my body all I wanted to shout was fuck me you bastard fuck me but he seemed content to play with his cock on my clit. Becca’s hips seemed to have a small movement and I realised that I was moving my hips too.

“Fuck can you feel yours trying to fuck onto your cock like I can?”

“Yes, it’s no good. I know we shouldn’t but I need to slide inside of her” Jack was saying.

Then for the first time I felt it a cock trying to force its way slowly into my cunny. My hole entrance was slippery with my juices and though I was tight it slid slowly and a little painfully into my body. We had both once wanked ourselves off using our hair brush handles but this was so much different.

Firstly I could see Jack’s cock entering Becca right to his ball sack and at the same time I could feel his friends cock doing the same to me. They seemed to be matching a rhythm and what with watching Jack slide into Becca and his mate doing the same to me.

I felt my orgasm start to build like a dam inside me slowly filling up till the water reached the top of the walls then it just burst and at the same time I felt this hot gush of what I now know as his cum shoot deep inside me.

I could see Jacks cum running out of Becca all mixed with her juices and top tell the truth right now I would love to get my mouth on her and taste her. But I couldn’t move. I watched as Jack having cum pulled out his cock so much smaller now and glistening with her juice.

“We best get them cleaned up.”

“Yes, I wonder how long they will be under because I would love to fuck our Vicci a little later.”

“A swap what a great idea.”

It must have been a few hours after that, when I felt an itch on the toip of my head and realised my hand had lifted and was itching it. My cunny was slightly sore but the feeling of well I guess you could say satisfaction filled my body as I moved and felt Becca move slowly too. The first thing she whispered was

“Did you feel him fucking you as I did Jack.”

“Yes and I heard Jack say they wanted to swap later.”

“Me too, shall we pretend to be asleep and let them?”

I was nodding knowing my cunny’s flame was already starting and this time they would get a surprise when they felt us fuck them back. For now we will just have to wait no matter how I wanted to rub myself.

To be continued

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to more!!
    NO pressure, though...bad to pressure writers/artists.

Blog Entries
    thank you marlene honey writing is never a pressure it just depends on what else is going on but i am sure you know this

Great...Please continue

Blog Entries
    thanx nickpop91 its in the process of being written

I love the story. Can't wait to read the next part

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHorny View Post
    thank you marlene honey writing is never a pressure it just depends on what else is going on but i am sure you know this
    Yup, indeed I do. :-)
    As and when your Muse is ready, so are we!!

Blog Entries
    Drugged & Fucked---just thought about the fact that such is the way things go around here now and then. :-)
    I take my sinus meds before bed, every night, but sometimes it becomes a bit of a 'game'...
    Which usually ends with me pinned, or cuffed, and hubby forcing me to swallow them--by covering my mouth and keeping my nose pinched shut, so if I want to breathe, I have to be a good girl and submit to being 'drugged'. Stroking my throat is a trick he uses too--I hate to admit, it works pretty well, dammit!! :-D
    Longest I ever held was one night where I was determined to be a real bitch about it, in the spirit of the 'game' and held out for 2 minutes...vision was going 'funny' at that point, so I swallowed, also the taste of dissolving sinus meds = serious motivation for swallowing.
    Medication can be fun!! LoL :-)

What a great story! Can't wait for part two!

i like it! looking forward to 2nd story, hopefully longer sex scenes =)

Pretty good, liked the fact that it was the friends that took advantage of the drug and not the guys that gave it to them lol

liked this story. :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was stroking myself and getting ready for the second round and TO BE CONTINUED Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....lol

Great part one and I am looking forward to part two..

Thread Information