Thread: War Whore

War Whore

It was 1943 my unit 1stBn 23rdInfranrty, was in Scilly, we got cut off surrounded, was taken prisoner.

I didn`t know what happen for i was wounded
    i was taken to a camp , was taken care of
    As i laid in bed i thought back, Mom told me i was too handsome, to go to war, guys always called me pretty boy, always fought trying to let them i wasn`t scare.

The war came i join, instead of being drafted, also had a year of college so they made me a 2nd lieutenant after my training
    Now i find my self ina far off country, wounded
    maybe never to see home again.

Lt. Mark Davis , a German Dr. asked? he was aman about fifty i would geussi told him yes, gave name rank serial number, he checke my wounda piece of metal struck my upper thigh, broke the bone too.

i would heal quickly, then i was put on a truck, with some others, then we was put on a plane, we flew for hours it seemed, till we landed, inthe night , once again onto a truck.
    we arrived at day light, to a resort hotel

Lots of soliders dressed in black ,SS i assumed as we marchedi seen what seem to be women there too i was told to keep my eyes straight ahead , we was each taken to a seprate room, a Dr. came in with a officer, nurse they gave me a quick physical checking my leg the officer smiled saying enjoy your stay walked away.

As i spelt i would be awaken of sounds coming from the next rooms hearing men yelling then nothing, I would soon find out what it was all about, for the next day we was out doing excercises i heard a guy say one of the other was taken, someone had raped him .

I was told to report to Dr. Krump, still sweaty i stood in front of him no shirt on, his handsfeeling me like a butcher woulda piece of meat, I was told to drop my pants, i did my shorts fell next, "not very big he said holding my nuts, then he held my cock , began to stroke it, It`s kinda hard when one hasn`t had sex in month not to respone my cock was soon rock hard, seven inches he worte down. then out of the blue he began to suck my cock , I was held by two soliders.

The Dr. was sucking me hard, then one of the other solider took over,he sucked my nuts while slowly jacking my cock , he beagn to speed up , i could feel myself cumming tho i didn`t want too.
    I shot a large sprut the Dr. took it looked at it under a microscope the solider finished me offsucking my cum down his throat. weaked in my knees i was taken back to my room , Before they left tho i was made to suck each one off while a gun was held on me.
    They both laughed, my face covered with their cum. Why? i kept asking my self, washed went to dinner, months passed i soon started to see a difference in me my skin became more softer, i had no more facial hair,tho inever had much before, i became much leaner due to the excercise.
    I was taken back to Dr. Krump once again he would suck me off, each time it took longer.
    after awhile i didn`t cum at all.
    That night soiders came into my room, took me to a room, i was put under.
    When i woke a few days later i had to pee,
    a nurse brought a bed pan, i screamed i couldn`t find my cock it was gone. the Dr. came running i stood looking at the bed where i pissed, I tried to attacked them , i crused them , they took my cock canged me .
    The months passed i was force fed i figured they had something inthe food hormones of some kind for i was becoming female, was even given breast. Instead of excercise i was given instruction on how to be a woman.
    It hit me it was the men that was change i seen when i was first brought here, that i saw
    I geuss it was Christams, snow coverd the ground, a huge party was given, i was given a gown to wear, by now my hair was longer tho still short, i walked talked like a lady.

I stood around whe two Generals came up to me
    took me to a bedroom,they undressed me both had a breat sucking onthe nipples, one wnt to his knees began licking sucking my ass hole , the other kissing me his tongue deep in my mouth, he took my hand put it on his hard cock , i was forced to my knees between both of them , i held each cock stroking them.

I was soon suckng them, hours of training, sucking fruits, vegtables hours of insrtuction
    how to please a man , I sucked their balls
    soon i was sucking each one deep , we laid onthe bed they played with my pussy ,
    asshole, I was soon feeling one in my pussy the other in my ass, they both fucked me
    swichting holes, i was filed with their cum.
    Left laying onthe bed, i was covered in cum.
    the days to come, I would be fucked , sucked
    Some old General watched me get fucked bya huge dog, while i sucked his cock .

Soon soldiers was brought fromt here to heal, I was to take care of them any way they wished, i would come to thier beds suck them off any time, I was being passed around, i would be gang banged by soliders.
    Soon the war was over, the US took over the town, i became a secartary to a General, i tried to tell him who i really was, what had happen, he just pat my ass as he raised my dress, he would have suck him on a daily bases,he had his staff use me too.

Find myself on my knees sucking two three cock s at once, then having them fuck me, i was paid well tho time went on when the war ended i was rich,put money away became well known but soon it all end but till then i will live my life as a War Whore

Thanks hun...another good story. Is there more?
    :icon267:---Southern Belles are innocent until proven horney---:icon267:

"I have been and ever shall be your friend. Live long and prosper" Spock - Star Trek II

Thanks for the story
    FOR REGISTRATION ISSUES YOU CAN POST A MESSAGE IN THE HELP FORUM OR IN THE REGISTRATION FORUM AND WE CAN GET YOU TAKEN CARE OF.

FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS YOU CAN CONTACT APRIL, LANDY OR MYSELF AND WE WILL GET YOU STRAIGHTENED OUT...

Blog Entries
    Cute-- now they let us women in the military-- I do fantasize about being gang banged... have done so with other females on the base- but none of us would allow the guys to do it--
    thanks for the story.
    Sheryl

Good story. I like stories about war.

Nice story, thank you!

great story!

Thread Information