PDA

View Full Version : Millie Bobby Brown: Taking the Consequences

muhabba
08-02-2020, 07:06 AM
This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain so I wrote it down and share it for free and make no money off of it. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. I do not know Millie Bobby Brown and have nothing to do with her. Comments are always welcome and appreciated so you should feel free to share.

Millie Bobby Brown: Taking the Consequences
By Muhabba

Story Codes: M/f, Teen,

“Wait… what… what?”

One minute ago there had been a knock on my door and when I opened it Millie Bobby Brown, the teenage English star of “Stranger Things”, was standing there. She asked to come in and I of course let her. Then she had asked me if I wanted to fuck her. She had her dark brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and was dressed casually in a short sleeved button-up, faded blue jeans, and sneakers.

And that brings you up to speed and you know just as much as I do about what’s going on.

“I’m sorry. Just… what?” I stammered.

“I’m working with local, state, and federal law enforcement to capture and incarcerate pedophiles,” she explained rather chipperly, “But since just wanting to fuck a teenager isn’t illegal… Would you want to fuck me?”

“I don't… I don't…” I stammered some more.

The small girl reached out and began to massage my groin and giggled when I started to swell. “That's not a ‘No’,” she said with a more breathless giggle. She used her free hand to pull down on my neck as she leaned up and kissed me.

Her lips tasted like strawberry lip gloss as she pressed her lips to mine. She kept her hand on my growing bulge, cupping me and rolling her fingers around as I felt her moist, pink tongue slid across my teeth. It was an automatic response. One of several in the last couple of minutes. If a beautiful, underage, teenage girl asks you to fuck her: You freeze in confusion. If someone starts fondling your dick: You get hard. And if a soft pair of lips and a wiggling tongue caresses your lips: You open up and kiss back.

The young girl pressed her firm body against mine as she kissed me and caressed by tongue with her own. I didn't realize it or do it on purpose, but I suddenly found my hands on her slender hips, kissing her back. She moaned out and I could feel it in my mouth as I held her close and pressed my erection against her hand and nimble fingers.

“Wait! What…” I gasped as I suddenly used my grip to push her back. I didn't push her back far, just far enough to break the kiss, her hand was still on my hard prick and I could feel her small, round breasts against my chest through our shirts.

She giggled again as her fingers kept massaging my dick. With her hand on the back of my neck I somehow felt trapped as the teenage girl stood up on her tiptoes and licked my earlobe. “That's still not a ‘No’,” she whispered and I could feel her hot breath on my earlobe just a clearly as I could hear her.

Millie released her hold on me before grabbing my hand and leading me to my bedroom. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled knowingly. I have no idea how she knew which room my bedroom was but she led me straight there, all the while smiling at me. My eyes slide down from her face to her ass and back again, her designer jeans perfectly worn around her taunt rear-end.

Resisting never occurred to me as she walked us into my room and over to my bed. She had already had her hands and lips on me and my body wanted more. My brain had stopped working right after she had asked me if I wanted to fuck her. She turned around and placed her hands lightly on my chest while smiling wickedly up at me. “Just relax and let it happen,” she said confidently and began tugging up my shirt.

As my shirt hit the floor I had sudden insight and realized what I was doing. I was letting a teenage girl strip me so I could fuck her. That was wrong on so many levels. I started to speak up and step away but in a flash Millie had the button on my fly undone. She quickly grasped my throbbing shaft and slowly began stroking me as much as my pants and underwear would let her. Whatever words I was about to say choked and died in my throat. “Do you wanna fuck me?” she asked again and I automatically nodded my head yes.

Millie slid to her knees on the floor taking my pants and underwear down with her. My cock stood proud and throbbing, pointing straight at her beautiful face. She grabbed my base with both delicate hands and began jerking me off, her grip more firm and her tempo faster than before. I rocked my hips back and forth, fucking her fists as I moaned in illegal lust.

The young Stranger Things star cupped my balls in one hand while continuing to jerk me off with the other as she leaned forward. Her nimble tongue darted forward and licked my sensitive tip, circling it before trailing down my shaft. She tongued my balls before licking back up, my saliva letting her fist slide up and down my cock easier. Out of morbid curiosity I looked over at my nightstand at the clock. It had been less than five minutes since she had first knocked on my door.

Millie used her nimble tongue to draw me into her warm mouth, her lips sealing around my cock-head. With her hands still sliding wetly up and down my shaft, she sucked me into her mouth, her tongue massaging my shaft as her talented mouth slipped up and down. As her lips moved down her fist moved up meeting her mouth as her tongue danced around my cock. She pulled back until just the tip of me was left and then sucked me back in, her cheeks hollowing. She kept her eyes locked on mine and I grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her mouth as I groaned out in absolute lust.

The young star gave my balls a final squeeze and my dick a final suck before she let me slip out of her mouth. She kept tugging on my cock and used my cock as a hand-hold to move me around. She pushed me down on the bed before letting me go and standing up straight and tugging her shirt up. She unbuttoned slowly from the bottom to the top and I licked my lips hungrily as she first bared her flat stomach to me and then her oddly plain bra.

I don't know what I had expected after being seduced by a young girl but a plain, tan bra hadn't been it. She let her top slide down her arms and then began unbuttoning her jeans. I stared at her lower abdomen as she revealed the tops of her equally plain, white panties. She wiggled her hips to slid the pants down and squirmed around a bit to kick off her shoes and step out of her jeans. I had Millie Bobby Brown nearly naked and the back of my brain was complaining about the color of the young girl’s underwear. This was obviously my brain trying to trick me into not fucking her but I wasn't going to fall for it.

“Lay down,” Millie said with a warm smile and I immediately complied. My pants were still wrapped around my ankles but it didn't even occur to me to take them or my socks off. The young girl unceremoniously took off her bra to bare her small firm tits to me and my hands literally itched to touch them. She wiggled out of her panties and my mouth watered at the sight of her completely bald little slit. I have never wanted to commit a crime so badly in my entire life.

Still smiling in what was obviously pride, Millie climbed up on my bed with her socks still on and straddled my hips with her slender thighs. My hands flew up to her slender chest as she grabbed the base of my cock and rubbed the tip against her warm, wet, soft pussy-lips. I squeezed her small, firm tits and teased her nipples with my fingertips as she slipped the first inch of me into her already wet cunt. We both groaned out in pleasure as she wiggled around a bit, testing her position before slowly lowering her teenage body down my aching cock.

She took it slow and let gravity do most of the work while my hands slid down her body. I palmed and squeezed her tight little ass before letting my hands wander again on their way up to her perfect little tits. She kept her hands braced on my chest as her tight cunt slowly swallowed my throbbing pole. I slid my hands back down to her ass as I leaned up and captured a ripe little nipple between my lips. She gasped out and lost her balance as I lashed the little bit of flesh with my tongue and I was suddenly balls deep inside of her shuddering body. Her pussy convulsed around me, suddenly becoming wetter and I knew she had just cum.

I let the teenage actress enjoy her orgasm as I sucked on one nipple and then the other. My fingertips dug deep between her cheeks, caressing the tight puckered entrance to her ass and the little nugget of flesh between her ass and pussy. She slowly began lifting herself up and then letting herself slide down, riding my cock as my mouth enjoyed her tits and my hands enjoyed the rest of her.

I released Millie’s tits and gripped her hips as she started riding me faster, her breasts jiggling enticingly. She braced her hands against my headboard with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of my cock inside of her. I watched her tits jiggled and enjoyed the feel of her ass wiggling in my hands before giving her a playful slap on her rear. “Turn around,” I told her as I gave her ass a little squeeze.

Without taking me out, she pivoted on my cock until she was facing the foot of the bed. She immediately began rolling her slender hips while I watched her rear-end clench and release. Her young body began rocking up and down and I enjoyed the sight of the soft, hot flesh of her ass ripple with every thrust. I kept a firm hold on her hips and then slid my hands up and down her sides as her fevered body thrust, rolled, and rocked back and forth and up and down on my prick.

My hands once again holding firmly onto Millie’s slender thighs, I began moving behind her. I held her possessive to my groin as I moved around, raising her up using my hips and cock and then pushing her forward. Now on her hands and knees with me kneeling behind her and buried to the hilt, the young star moaned out as I began fucking her. I controlled how hard the thrusts were and how much her ass would ripple as I pulled her small body back and forth on my cock. Her muscles began twitching and she began quivering in my hands as she came again, collapsing forward with her chest against my mattress.

I kept the teenage girl on her knees with my grip on her hips, never stopping my thrusts as she cried out in pleasure. When her body started to relax I pulled her back more, forcing her onto her hands so that I could reach under her. Once again I palmed her petite tits, sliding my palms across her sensitive nipples as she began to rock herself back onto my cock in time to my thrusts. I pinched and rolled her nipples between my fingertips making the girl squeal with delight and I kept fucking her as deeply as possible with hard, long thrust.

Sweat was rolling off of our bodies as I thrust myself forward and she thrust herself back against me. Our pants and moans were loud enough I half expected my neighbors to call the police. But that was the back of my brain trying to sabotage me again so I ignored it. I wasn't going to fall for any of my brain’s tricks.

I could feel my balls pull up tight below me and knew I couldn't hold out for much longer. I slid my hands from Millie’s chest and caressed her feverish body before coming back to her ass. I kneaded the firm flesh as I fucked her hard and deep making her groan out. I circled her tight asshole with my thumb, working up enough sweat and her juices to slip inside of her. She squeaked with surprise as I drove my thumb in as far as it would go and then gripped her like a bowling ball.

Using my new grip, I tugged Millie back and forth on my prick as her entire body shuddered with another orgasm before collapsing forward. My dick slipped out of the twitching teen girl and I quickly scuttled over her shivering form. She looked up at me with glazed eyes but knew what to do as I fisted my cock over her face. Millie opened her mouth and extended her tongue a moment before I erupted spewing cum all over her gasping face and neck. I coated her face and got a few shots into her mouth and also her hair before collapsing back onto the other end of my bed, completely spent.

I struggled to get my breath back as I watched the teenage girl relearn how to move. With my cum still dripping from her face, Millie reached over the side of the bed and then pulled her hand back with her cell phone in it. She hit a couple of buttons and then held it up to her ear and waited for the other person to answer. “Hello. Police? I’d like to report a crime,” she said breathlessly, “Yes, I’ve caught another one.”

I reclined back against the headboard with my hands behind my head and watched the freshly fucked teenage girl with my cum dripping off of her face give the police directions to my house. Yep, I’d take those consequence.

The End.

comsmith22
06-20-2021, 09:18 AM
Interesting story... thanks for the share...