PDA

View Full Version : (ScarletPantyPrincess) Monster Brothel

groomleader
06-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Part 1 - Jacob

"What is this place?" Alexa queried as she and her husband stepped up the stone walkway. "It looks like a castle or something out of some creepy horror movie or something. Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"What choice do we have? The car broke down in the middle of nowhere, this is the only place around for miles," Jacob snapped, frustrated at their predicament. They made their way up the long, twisted path, marveling at the well kept topiaries and black iron gates.

When they finally reached the victorian gothic mansion, the cold stone stretching up into the cloudy sky and the cathedral windows staring down at them, Jacob reached out to knock on the dark arched, double doors. Before he could knock, the doors opened, light streaming out into the night. The couple looked at one another curiously, and stepped forward into the mansion.

"Um, excuse me, our car broke down and we were just wondering if-woah!" Jacob was cut short when he was faced with the inside of the gothic building. The exterior was well taken care of, but dark and ancient, whereas the interior was decorated elaborately with golden candelabras, red velvet curtains, and antique furniture. There was a winding staircase leading to the second floor situated to their right, and straight ahead was an ornate desk behind which stood a woman.

"Welcome." The strange woman raised her arms, gesturing for the couple to enter. "We know what you need."

As they stepped toward the desk, the doors closed mysteriously behind them. The woman behind the desk was dressed oddly, and Alexa and Jacob approached her with caution. She had long, straight black hair and her eyes glimmered like emerald jewels. Her skin was drained completely of any color, as white as porcelain. Her lips were candy apple red, and the sleeves of her black gown hung down to the ground as she tented her fingers.

"We have everything you need here." As she spoke, Alexa noticed that her eye teeth were oddly pointed, and overlapped over her lower lip. "We will take care of everything for you. Why, you must be chilled to the bone on such a cold night, it's a long walk from Eighth street. Please, allow us to make you comfortable."

Alexa's eyebrows furrowed.

"H-how did you know-" Alexa was cut off when two women appeared seemingly out of nowhere beside both Jacob and Alexa.

"Please, we can make you very comfortable. Go ahead and follow Reena and Abby. We know exactly what you need." The pale woman gave them a wide smile, her fang-like teeth shining in the candle light. Jacob and Alexa shared an awkward look, and he could see that his wife felt uneasy.

"I mean, they can help us. Our only other choice is walking hours down these dark roads, is that really what you want?" Jacob asked, giving his wife a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"I suppose not, it's just…" Alexa trailed off as Abby took her by the arm and led her toward the staircase. Reena pulled Jacob the opposite direction, toward the archway behind the front desk. "Wait, we aren't going together??" Alexa protested.

"Not to worry, we will take very good care of you. We specialize in knowing the needs of our visitors. There is nothing to fear here." The ivory skinned woman smiled again, and her mesmerizing eyes glimmered as she spoke.

Abby pulled Alexa up the stairs as Jacob watched. He, too, was being dragged away from the entryway, worried that his wife was apprehensive to accept help from this strange establishment. He reluctantly followed Reena, anxious to take his wet coat and shoes off while he waited for a tow truck. The walk seemed to go on for a while, and before Jacob could attempt to keep track of where he was being led, he realised he wasn't inside the mansion any more. When he looked around him, he noticed that his guide had led him to an outdoor area surrounded by mythical stone statues and tall, twisting topiaries, similar to those at the front of the building. It was a fanciful garden, trimmed hedges lining the outer area, and floating lanterns bobbing back and forth over the clear water of the stone fountains on the left and right of the marble deck. There, stretched out in front of him in the center of the courtyard, was an in-ground pool of crystal blue water, a set of marble steps leading down into the pool with an ornamented brass railing.

"Where are we?" Jacob asked, looking to Reena for an explanation.

"Right where you want to be." She whispered, almost in a hiss. This was the first time Jacob had looked at his guide, and he now noticed that her skin was a pale green colour, scaled like a snake, and her eyes were slitted and yellow.

Jacob was taken aback, stumbling backward and blinking hard. He squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head before opening them again, but before he could find the words to express his shock and confusion, Reena had disappeared. He looked around the courtyard, but saw no archways or doors leading back into the mansion. Jacob began to panic, turning around in circles and questioning his own sanity, when he heard a silky voice as smooth as honey.

"No need to be afraid, Jacob my dear. I know you, and I know what you need." A feminine voice echoed across the stone walls, causing Jacob to turn in surprise. There, in the glimmering water in the center of the courtyard, was an ethereal creature with blue skin. "Come, the water is warm, and so am I."

Jacob felt oddly relaxed, and he took a few steps forward toward the pool and the mysterious woman. As he stood at the edge of the water, he found himself stripping off his clothing and tossing it onto the white marble as he submerged himself in the lukewarm pool. He had no idea what was compelling him to take these actions, but he knew that he wanted to see this creature more closely. Soon he was completely naked, wading into the water and coming face to face with the exquisite feminine form that drew him in like a siren's song.

She was perfect. Her face was human in many ways, but her sapphire skin was clear and flawless, her onyx black eyes seemed to stare into his soul, and her long teal hair was wet and draping over her slender shoulders. She was nude, and her large round breasts bobbed atop the surface of the water. Gill-like slits curved over her temples, and even under her silky hair, her head seemed to swell and expand backward like that of an octopus. Her hairline was adorned with shimmering violet pearlescent scales, and her ears were crimped around the edges. Jacob found himself floating closer and closer, until he could feel her warmth against his body. He realised now that though her figure was mostly human, her feminine form seemed to change as he glanced down below the water. Her hips flared outward in a fleshy skirt, and eight ocean blue tentacles protruded from her body below the water. Her flexible limbs swirled and danced beneath the water, the round, indigo suction cups that covered the lower surface of each appendage pulsing and throbbing with every graceful movement.

"Such a lovely night for a swim, don't you think?" Her voice was melodic, and he nodded agreeably. "I am Sereena. See, there is nothing to fear, this is a house of pleasure. We understand that it may be surprising at first, for those who wander into our establishment without any prior knowledge of our inner workings, we have learned how to calm you so that you may acclimate yourself to our humanoid appearances. However, you have the option of leaving whenever you want. We are not here to force ourselves on you, only to give you the pleasures that you so clearly desire. So, my dear, if you would prefer to leave, we would be happy to assist you in any way we can, but if you would prefer to stay and immerse yourself in a new world full of desire and satisfaction, I know exactly how to give you what you need. So, Jacob, do you wish to experience my pleasures?"

As she spoke, her tentacles caressed his legs, gliding up his body and playfully suctioning to his chest and back. Jacob felt his heart race, his mind swam and he looked into the jet black eyes of the alluring temptress that moved in closer to him. Without a word, Jacob ran his fingers through her damp, tangled hair, and leaned in. Her lips were warm and soft, and he held her close as he kissed her passionately. Their bodies pressed tight together and Jacob could feel Sereena's round, firm breasts against his chest. Her long, probing tendrils wrapped around him and slipped between his legs, gently fondling his manhood while her tongue mingled with his own.

Jacob felt the suction cups expertly massaging his testicles, and he groaned with pleasure as one tentacle wrapped firmly around his now engorged shaft. Another tentacle curled gently around his balls as she began to pump and stroke, making Jacob squirm joyfully at her slick and slippery touch. She continued to enjoy her mouth, Jacob enjoying it just as much, expressing his pleasure by moaning softly against her lips. Sereena squeezed his cock, using her flexible appendage to stimulate him in ways his wife never could. Her warm body was comforting in the cool water, and he reached up to palm her perfect breasts as she playfully nibbled on his lower lip. He felt his pulse strengthen as she increased her grip around his member, and the harder he groaned, the tighter she wrapped around him. Her pressure was perfect, and she stroked him with such skillful variation, that he almost didn't notice one of her squid-like feelers creeping up the back of his leg.

Jacob began to kiss down Sereena's neck, his lips falling upon her clavicle before kissing down her chest. He took her left nipple into his mouth, suckling on her as she gasped, her chest rising and falling beneath his eager mouth. Her sweet moans were like music to his ears, and he flicked his tongue against her hardening tip. His right arm wrapped around her waist, and his left hand tangled in her wet hair, just as he felt her smooth tendril slip away from his throbbing erection, two other tentacles grasped his ass cheeks, pulling them apart as another crept between his cheeks. Sereena's tentacle penetrated his unsuspecting anus, and slowly slid inside further and further.

"Ohhh, Oh, my God. H-how did you know?" Jacob stammered between grunts.

"I told you, we know what you want. I know your deepest desires, and I can fulfill them." Her voice was soft and loving, and she stroked Jacob's now damp hair as he nestled into her ample cleavage. "Now, let me take care of you the way you've wanted for so long."

Sereena's feeler slipped in and out of Jacob's tender, eager asshole, and the wriggling sensation made him whimper and groan with pleasure. It was like nothing he had ever felt before but something that he now realised he had always wanted. He kissed his underwater lover again, fondling her breasts and pulling her in close. His engorged tool slipped between her tentacles, and he could feel her smooth skin around his mushroom head. She leaned back against the marble edge of the pool, and Jacob felt her squid-like lower body begin to spread wide.

He looked down, seeing what appeared to be the underbelly of her octopus anatomy. In the center, instead of a sharp beak, was a smooth, velvety, almost human vagina, waiting for him. She closed herself around his hips, pulling his rampant cock into her and sliding her tendril even deeper into his colon. Jacob groaned in supreme pleasure as she pulled him all the way inside her, feeling the tight embrace of her aquatic womanhood. She hungrily accepted him, her womanhood clenching around his shaft while simultaneously milking his prostate with the tip of her tendril.

Jacob let his feet drift up from the floor of the pool, and he floated slightly above Sereena as he began to pump in and out of her warm pussy. Her tentacle alternated between fucking his ass in and out as his cock drove into her, and wriggling sensually inside him, stimulating his inner walls as he grunted wildly. Sereena leaned back against the edge of the pool, and Jacob placed his hands on the ledge on either side of her. They floated together, wrapped in a pretzel of busy limbs. Sereena caressed his shoulders and curled her feelers around his arms, enthralled in the passion and excitement of their fantastical affair.

"Yes, yes! You'll never fuck your wife again without imagining the wet pleasure that you feel with me tonight! Oooh fuck my pussy! Feel me inside you as you are inside me!" Sereena's voice rippled over the water, and Jacob looked into her black eyes as he panted and groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He cried out in ecstacy "Can I...I mean...am I allowed to…" before he could finish his thought, Sereena pulled him in and kissed him vigorously.

"Yes," she whispered, predicting his desires before he could form the words, "fill me up, darling. Cum deep inside me, your pleasure is everything." As she hummed the words into his ear, her tentacle delved deep into his anal cavity and squirmed until he shuddered uncontrollably.

Each sensation combined into a cornucopia of pleasures that stimulated his every nerve and made his heart beat fast. The slithering appendage massaged Jacob's insides, and the pressure built in his colon until he could barely handle it. The smooth tentacle rubbed against his internal walls, the suction cups creating an unbeatable feeling in his intestines that made him shiver. She worked his prostate while her welcoming orifice swallowed his member, milking him and caressing his testicles with yet another loving tendril. She cupped his balls, working them gently with skilled and caring movements that surpassed any human ability. The long, slippery limbs seemed to go on forever, sliding over him and creeping through him in a way that brought such gratification that an intense orgasm hurriedly built and built, until he was right on the edge.

"Oh my God, you are so beautiful!" Jacob exclaimed, holding his breath as he fought back the climax that threatened to end such an incredible experience. "You, you make me feel so...so fucking good!"

Sereena smiled, her slightly pointed teeth shining and white behind her pouty, azure lips. The gill-like folds along her temples pulsed, and the pearlescent scales along her hairline shimmered. Her unused tentacles surrounded Jacob, holding him close and stroking his back.

"Yes, feel it all! Let yourself go, Jacob, give yourself to me and let yourself experience the pleasures that only I can give to you! Feel me so deep inside you, deeper than you will ever feel again. Take me inside you and let me milk your prostate." As Sereena teased him, her tendril did exactly as she promised. Her once gentle and cautious groping grew more forceful. She hammered in and out of his tender ass, fucking him hard and forcing his hips forward, and deeper into her own chasm.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, I need you! Yeees, please don't stop Sereena! Keep fucking my ass! Oh, holy shit I've never felt anything so amazing. This is the hottest experience of my life! I need you more, I want you deeper! Oh my God, Sereena, I'm going to cum inside you!" Jacob could barely get the words out before the pressure built to its maximum. His balls tightened and the silky movements of the aquatic temptress' appendage pushed him over the edge.

"Yes! Cum for me, Jacob! Give it all to me!" She moaned, clenching her muscles around him and pumping his cock until she milked his very essence from his body.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes yes, yes!" He grunted wildly, convulsing in ecstacy. He gritted his teeth, grasping Sereena's damp hair and pulling her into an aggressive and passionate kiss. His hips thrust forward as he pumped his ejaculate into his lover's inviting womb, his own aching anal orifice squeezing around her busy appendage. His entire body tensed, his cock spurting string after string of warm cream inside her as she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, God, I can feel you cumming inside me! I- I….Oooh!" Sereena cried out, her own climax causing her squid-like limbs to flail. She violently pounded Jacob's ass, and her other tentacles pulled him into her, forcing his cock deeper inside her as they came together. "Oooh I'm going to swallow every fucking drop!"

Her breasts bounced up and down, her body trembling with excitement and her pussy clenching tightly around Jacob's exploding manhood. Their simultaneous climax sent Jacob into a fit of moans and pleasurable cries of euphoria. The two lovers groaned and whimpered together, tangled in a mess of limbs and lips and fluids and heavy breathing. They both began to catch their breath, looking into each other's eyes as the intensity faded and was replaced with the calm satisfaction that comes after such an impassioned encounter. Seleena carefully dragged her tentacle from Jacob's gaping hole, making him shudder and gasp as his own softening member was released from her sensual grasp.

He had had these thoughts lying dormant inside him, his inhuman fantasies never daring to surface in his conscious mind for fear of being shamed for his twisted desires. Here, however, in this den of disturbing pleasures, he could finally fulfill the deep, dark impulses that he now knew could be truly experienced.

Sereena smiled devilishly at Jacob, her knowing eyes telling him that she could see his innermost thoughts, and yet, she asked the question that she knew, in his sudden post orgasmic awareness, he was dreading.

"So, do you think your wife is having as much fun as you are?"

groomleader
06-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Part 2 - Alexa

As Jacob was led away, Alexa looked around at the mansion in which she and her husband had sought refuge. As she scaled the winding staircase, admiring the elaborate railing and burning wall torches, she realised that the house was much bigger than it first appeared from the outside. She was guided up the stairs by the helpful attendant, a thin woman with almost a yellowish tint to her skin. Alexa tried not to stare, but she thought for a moment that she saw a small protrusion sticking out of the girl's forehead beneath her mousy brown hair, like a tiny horn of some kind. Alexa ignored what she thought was her tired mind playing tricks on her, and they walked together in silence up to the second floor. When the lobby and her husband were out of view, she felt a shiver run down her spine. The hallway was much darker than the open entryway at the bottom of the stairs. She saw another staircase leading up to a third floor, barely covered by a black door with an eerie red glow slipping through the thin crack in the doorway.

Alexa ignored the door, turning to her right and following her attendant down a long hallway. The hall was fairly dark, with only burning torches lighting the way. There were doors on either side, at least a dozen doors all the way down to the end of the hall. After a few moments of glancing around the dim hallway, she followed the strange woman to nearly the end of the hallway. As she passed by each door, she notices odd and sometimes frightening sounds emanating from each room. The first room that they walked by produced a soft moaning sound, which Alexa quickly ignored. Through the door of the next room, Alexa heard a strange humming sound, like the buzzing of a swarm of bees. Room after room peaked her curiosity with growls, squeaks, animalistic howls and various sounds of pleasure and pain. Just as she screwed up her courage to ask her guide what this place truly was, they reached their destination.

"Here we are." She opened the door and gestured for Alexa to enter. Alexa took a step into the room, turning to ask a question just as the door closed behind her, leaving her alone to wonder about the curious mansion where she had found herself. She tried to push the peculiar noises out of her head, and turned to the room where she was meant to get more comfortable and wait for her tow truck. The floor was made of stone, with a large maroon area rug stretching over the center of the space. The walls were painted dark, almost black, and there was a medieval essence to the room itself. A large black leather armchair sat in the corner on her right, and a small mahogany desk beside it was pushed against the wall right next to the door. There was a wide bed in the center of the room, a sturdy iron bed frame and red cotton sheets. The iron bed posts climbed up to the ceiling, fixating the structure to the building. There was a simple nightstand beside the bed, and the room was surrounded with glowing orbs of light that were affixed to the walls. It was odd, she thought, that the rest of the mansion seemed to be lit with candles and torches, but this one had strange sort of light bulbs clinging to the walls. There was very little decor in the room, save for the red velvet curtains that covered the tall windows on either side of the bed, a long, elaborate golden framed mirror across the left wall, and in the right far corner next to the bed, stood a tall and menacing taxidermied bear.

Alexa sat on the edge of the bed, kicking off her damp shoes and pulling off the soaked socks that were chilling her feet. The bottoms of her jeans were muddy and wet, and though she hoped that she wouldn't be spending too long in this place, she didn't know how long the tow truck would take to arrive, and she didn't want to sit in her damp and dirty clothes. She stripped off her dripping jacket, hanging it on the brass doorknob, and started to undress. She wiggled out of her jeans, her black lace thong framing her round backside as she bent over to free her feet from the clingy pant legs. She pulled her wet t-shirt over her head, and laid her clothes out over the back of the armchair to dry.

Alexa's voluptuous chest was barely covered by the black lace demi bra that matched her panties, and she adjusted it as she sat back down on the edge of the bed. She gathered her tangled red hair up at the back of her head, trying to keep the wet tips from dripping down her back. As she wrapped the elastic band around her messy scarlet curls, she noticed a subtle movement in the mirror on the wall to her right. She took a casual glance behind her, seeing only the stuffed bear looming over the room out of the corner of her eye. She continued to stuff her hair into the messy bun, assuming that her tired eyes were playing tricks on her, but when she stood up and bent over to pick up her shoes and socks from the floor, a sudden and unmistakable movement was reflected in the mirror. She couldn't move, she had seen in her peripheral vision that something or someone was behind her, and as she slowly stood back up her muscles froze in fear. She could hear a gentle snarl from behind her, the quiet growl tickling her ears, and the hot breath of a wild animal caressing the back of her bare neck. A surprising warmth seemed to emanate from something behind her, and the growl grew closer. Alexa felt a debilitating terror, but as she felt the wall of coarse hair press against her back, she glanced to the right and saw in the mirror the creature that was now reaching out to touch her neck.

Alexa spun around and came face to face with the monster. The animal in the corner was not, in fact, a taxidermied bear. The wolf-like creature stood seven feet tall, hovering over her with broad, muscular shoulders and a thick fur covered body. Its snout was elongated, its fangs shimmering in the dim light. The snarling lips were pulled up at the corners in a vicious grin, and the bright yellow eyes glared at her with an intenseness that she couldn't describe. The ears on the creature were pointed upward, tufts of hair around the base if its ears. The fur on its face was a soft grey colour, getting darker as it grew out around its head until its body hair was completely black. The arms were covered, and the animalistic hands ended in trimmed, rounded claws. Alexa glanced down at his long hairy legs, two knees bent as it crouched slightly to meet her face to face. Its lengthy feet were like that of a man's, but covered in fur and with sharp claws on each of its four toes. The body of the beast was muscular, even under all of the fur, and its massive pecs and shoulders bulged as it breathed in and out.

Alexa stared in disbelief, her lips parted and her eyes wide as the wolf loomed over her. She wanted to scream, to run in fear, but something inside her kept her frozen in place. She could see nothing but the glowing yellow eyes, and heard nothing but the low growl, until the eerie silence was broken by a smooth, deep voice.

"Welcome. Pretty little thing, aren't you?" The voice was thick and overtly masculine, a fierceness to it, but somehow it was calming to Alexa. "There is no need to be afraid, pale one. My name is Risho. You were brought to me because you know deep inside yourself there is something you are craving. You want it, we know this. You can live your fantasies here. And I know what it is that you want."

Alexa was breathing heavily, fear and excitement causing her heart to race. She couldn't understand the cacophony of emotions that were coursing through her mind at that moment, the mixture of confusion, curiosity, fright and exhilaration making her head spin. She knew that this should be terrifying, but she noticed for a moment that her panties were sticking to her shaven mound, wet with excitement. Before she could speak or move, the creature was on her.

Risho's hairy hands were rough and aggressive. He grabbed on to her shoulders and pulled her close, his animalistic snarl making her shiver. His forcefulness grew more extreme as he tore her bra from her chest, her breasts springing free and bouncing as he spun her around. His claws slipped beneath her panties, ripping them clean in half and letting them fall to the floor as a tattered rag. Alexa gasped as the fabric was stripped from her body, leaving here standing naked and exposed with this beast pawing at her milky flesh.

Alexa couldn't understand what was happening. She was suddenly faced with a terrifying creature that she was sure could only be from stories, but here he was, his monstrous hands all over her. She should have been disgusted and horrified, but instead she felt an exhilaration like nothing she had ever experienced in her life. Her husband had never exuded such fierce masculinity, such overwhelming dominance. The way Risho's rough, strong, animal hands were gripping her shoulders tightly and holding her in place as he nuzzled against her neck. His hot breath made her quiver, and just as she took in a deep, hesitant breath, she grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her to her knees.

"There's my good princess." The creature hissed through clenched fangs, his powerful essence making her moist and tingly as she dropped to the floor. "On your knees, like a good bitch. Now, tell me how badly you want this."

"I...I-" Alexa stuttered, trying to comprehend why she felt so titillated by this shocking experience. "I want it."

She meant what she said. Something about his power, his wild and commanding voice, his aggressive presence, made her want to submit. She craved his next order, feeling the feminine juices dripping down her inner thigh.

"I want you to say it like you mean it!" Risho suddenly grabbed a handful of Alexa's hair, pulling it from its bun and yanking her head back until she was staring up at his snarling face. She trembled in his grasp, her chest heaving and her back arching. She lost all control, the sensation of this beast's hands on her, controlling her, she knew that she couldn't suppress her true desires any longer. She was meant to come here tonight, to meet this dominant brute, and to truly submit.

"I want it!" She cried out, her needy eyes begging him to use her. "Please! I'm yours!"

Risho wasted no time. He pushed Alexa onto her hands and knees, the area rug rough beneath her palms. Within seconds, he was on her. Her back arched as his massive body hovered over her, mounting her from behind. His fur covered hips pressed against her smooth backside, and she suddenly felt his canine cock spring forward and penetrate her inviting pussy.

"Jesus! It-it feels so…" Alexa groaned excitedly. She didn't get a chance to complete her thought, Risho's dog-like member filled her like no man ever could. He immediately began to hump her wildly, his wolf cock knotting inside her. "Oh, oh my God! I've never been fucked like this! Ooh yes, use me, fuck me, I'm your dirty little bitch!"

Alexa felt like she was finally being used in a way that she had never realized she wanted. Risho knew what she was, he saw the submissive animal inside her and he used her body like the toy she was. His cock expanded inside her, growing and knotting like a dog, preventing him from exiting her welcoming hole until he was finished with her. He rapidly pounded her, gripping her shoulders with his powerful paws and driving his masculine tool inside her until she cried out in pleasure and pain.

His claws dug into her chest, curving around her clavicle and pulling her back for leverage. Her back arched, her perky breasts bouncing as he thrust into her. Her lips parted in a silent scream, her voice cracking as she let out a series of grateful whimpers. The beast howled, driving his hips forward and claiming her body as his own. Alexa was in heaven. Deep inside herself she knew that Risho was right, she wanted this. She had always secretly wished to be used, she had craved the submission and eagerly welcomed it now as she let herself be taken by this creature. The terror and the danger excited her in ways she could have only imagined.

The knotting cock filled her, pressing outward against her smooth inner walls. She was trapped, her womanhood taken hostage by the canine cock that expanded inside of her. She felt his inhuman manhood rubbing against her g-spot and sliding deeper and deeper inside her as the animalistic growl vibrated against the side of her face. The snarling snout made her shiver and quake, sweat dripping down her temple as she reached down to massage her clitoris. The dull claws that gripped Alexa's tender flesh made her shudder, and the subtle pain was like a drug that she continued to crave.

"Is this what you want?" Risho grunted into her ear. "Is this what you need?"

"Yes, God yes!" Alexa cried out, revelling in the sweet agony which he gifted her. Risho continued to hump her wildly, penetrating her and using her like the bitch he had made of her.

"Mmm, so I thought. Now, if you want it so badly my little red riding hood, beg for it." His bear-like hands grabbed onto her chest, groping at her milky breasts as she began to scream.

"Oooh God! Yes! Please! Use me, fuck me, rape me! Oh my fucking God I need it, I want it so so bad, fuck me please I'm your little bitch!!"

The werewolf thrust harder and faster, ravishing her and howling with pleasure. Alexa wailed in ecstasy, the knotting cock inside her throbbing as Risho reached climax. Alexa experienced the most intense feelings of pleasure in this moment that she ever had before. The powerful release of the beastly member inside her quickly pushed her over the edge. Risho grunted loudly, his thick cream spurting deep inside of his new love slave until it gushed around him and dripped down her thighs. She could feel the masculine fluid swimming inside her, and the knotted cock pulsating with pleasure as he shot string after string of semen into her velvety chasm.

"God! Yyyyes, I'm your biiitch!" Alexa shrieked, the endorphins flowing through her blood as she reached a moment of pure bliss. Her pussy was full, and her heart was pounding out of her chest. The wolf's hands fondled her breasts, pulling her body back against his chest and thrusting deep inside her as she screamed in orgasm. Her clit throbbed and tingled, her pale flesh slick with sweat and cum and womanly juices. Her muscles tightened and she trembled as a steady wave of unencumbered gratification built inside her like an ocean swell, growing until the pleasure crashed over her. Alexa's voice cracked, she whimpered helplessly as every nerve in her body fired at once, and she experienced the most impassioned climax of her life.

The intensity grew to its highest point, and when the beastly Master that Alexa was now so indebted to drew his strong arms around her, she gladly sunk into him. Her head rested on the hairy chest of the gentle creature, and as he softened inside her, his massive member slid from her womb. Alexa gushed the gooey mixture of semen and feminine fluids, her legs drenched as she collapsed into Risho. They lay there for a moment, huddled together on the floor breathing one another in.

"You crave submission. You want to be used and taken and controlled like a play thing. You need it, and you will always find it here." Risho lifted Alexa's chin until she was looking up into his yellow eyes. Her scarlet hair draped over her creamy white shoulders, the red claw marks vibrant against her pale flesh. "You can always come back to me, but there is much to find here. You will come back to us and experience pleasures like you have never known. There is a world of creatures waiting to taste of your fear and desire, and you will know pleasure and pain in ways that will take you to heaven."

Alexa smiled, her eyes glittering at the promises that her monstrous lover provided. She felt warm in his arms, his strong, gargantuan body so frightening and yet comforting at the same time. She knew that this place was special, that she could experience things here that should be impossible. The thought of her husband never crossed her mind, she only thought of the wild and mystical pleasures that she could have, and how truly badly she wanted to experience them all.

"I, I can have more?" She begged, looking into his feral gaze.

"More than you can handle."

comsmith22
06-11-2020, 10:31 AM
:rapture:

groomleader
06-17-2020, 08:31 AM
Part 3 Alexa and Jacob together.

Alexa and Jacob stood impatiently in the foyer of the mansion, Jacob pacing back and forth awaiting someone, anyone, to greet them.

"Where is everyone? We've never waited here like this before." Alexa tapped her foot against the marble floor as she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "It's always so busy, I wonder why it's so quiet. Maybe we should just go upstairs and see if anyone is up there."

Jacob stopped in his tracks and turned towards his wife.

"That's not a good idea, Alexa." He shook his head and stepped towards her. "There are things going on in this place that we don't totally understand. We've had some insane experiences and I know I've enjoyed them all so far, but, come on, we could wander into something that we can't handle."

Alexa sighed and nodded in agreement, smiling at her husband and glancing towards the staircase. Jacob tip-toed across the foyer, peaking around the arched doorway behind the desk. He looked around for anyone who may be able to help them, and as he wandered just a few steps through the doorway, something drew Alexa's attention to the second floor of the mansion.

A high pitched chatter emanated from the top of the staircase, and when she glanced up, she saw only a glimpse of a small grey mass disappearing behind the wall. Her curiosity was piqued, Alexa took a tentative step toward the staircase and started up the stairs as she craned her neck to search for the source of the chatter. As she ascended the familiar staircase, the tittering jabber continued. She hurried up to the second floor, peering around the corner and down the hallway that she had walked several times. The hallway was empty, and all of the doors were closed. Alexa started down the hall, but her attention was drawn back to her left. There stood the door about which Alexa had wondered so thoroughly since the first time she had been in the mansion.

This hallway had always been forbidden, it was dark and had an aura of discomfort to it. The arched entryway was surrounded by elaborate black decorative moulding, and the door that was normally left open just a crack, now seemed to be missing all together. The archway was open, the red glow streaming ominously into the hall. Behind the arch was a stone staircase leading up to an unseen third floor, the walls lined with flickering torches that burned with a red flame. Alexa stared through the doorway, slowly, and almost unwittingly, she began to walk toward the forbidden area. She stopped for a moment, aware of the dangers that may lie ahead, but the high pitched giggles and teasing, chittering voices beckoned her forward.

As she stepped through the archway, she felt a chill, as if she had momentarily stepped into a walk-in freezer. The red glow enveloped her, and she took in a deep, tentative breath before ascending up the cracked stone stairs to the forbidden third floor. She reached the top of the stairs, and the setting was far different than the rest of the mansion that she had grown so accustomed to. There was a small landing with three doors visible to choose from. The entire area was surrounded by stone, and the three heavy oak doors were hinged with worn down iron. Three metal brackets held the red flaming torches to the wall, and the flickering light cast eerie shadows across the grey landing.

The door to Alexa's left was open just a crack, and she could hear the taunting cackles of the creatures she had been chasing. The atmosphere in this place gave her a chill, the air felt stale and the ominous glow of the red torches gave her an uneasy feeling. There was something, however, that made her want to continue. Maybe it was pure curiosity, maybe it was the anticipation of another frightening yet exhilarating experience awaiting her in this magical mansion. Or, perhaps, a more dastardly kind of magic was at play here. Whatever the reason, Alexa felt herself being drawn in, and she hesitated only for a moment before pushing the heavy oak door open, and squeezing into the dark room.

The red torch light streamed in slightly, but only a patch of the stone floor was illuminated. The rest of the room was pitch black, but the chattering noises continued, now accompanied by soft sounds of clanging chains and shuffling feet. Before she could allow her eyes to adjust to the darkness, the door slammed shut behind her with a rapid creak and a loud thud. Her heart began to race, and even before she could regain her faculties enough to reach out for the door, she felt the cold, claw-like hands of the unseen creatures grasp at her wrists. The talons that gripped her felt small, but the strength behind them was unsurpassable. They dragged her across the cold stone floor, and she cried out for help, though she knew deep down inside that nobody could hear her.

The minutes seemed like seconds, and as she screamed and struggled, she felt the cold bite of metal closing around her wrists and neck. She was hunched forward and forced onto her knees, her clothes being torn from her milky flesh, and her body being pawed at by tiny, bony fingers. Just as the terror and confusion threatened to beat her heart from her chest, a blaze of red flame lit the room. In the far corner of the room, Alexa now saw, sat a stone pit of blood red fire. The room was small, and she strained her neck to see that she was locked in a metal stockade that was affixed to the floor. From what she could see, there was nothing else in the room besides chains that hung from the walls, and the menacing creatures that had trapped her here.

There they were, six of them, all around three feet tall with unusually thin arms and legs. Their skin was varying shades of moss green and grey, and their long, pointed ears jutted out sharply from their bald heads. They had dull grey eyes, small and squinted, and their wide mouths stretched in devilish smiles with dagger-like fangs that glimmered in the flickering fire light. They were naked, and their petite, humanoid bodies seemed to be mostly proportioned, except for their surprisingly long, flaccid cocks.

The creature's snickered and sneered, staring at her with their squinted eyes. Alexa struggled in her restraints, peering back and forth from the goblin-like creatures to the door, hoping for it to swing open at any moment.

"Wh-what the fuck! I didn't ask for this, let me out!" Alexa shrieked, her wrists straining against the cold metal stocks that held her. "Get me out of here, I don't want this!"

"Mmm, you wandered into the forbidden place!" One of the little monsters chattered in a high pitched, gravelly voice. "You wandered to us, you came to us, you must want us to have you!"

Alexa's eyes were wide, and her heart was beating fast as the critters broke their line formation and surrounded her.

"No! No, no! Please, I really don't! Just let me out of this god damn thing, I swear I won't ever come up here again, just let me go!" Alexa whimpered, trying to follow the goblins with her eyes as they skittered behind her and out of her vision.

"No, no, no. You came to us. You go to the forbidden place, and now you are ours to do with as we will."

"Yeees, yes, yes. She is ours now. She must want it, she does not obey the rules! She follows us, she finds us. Now, we have our way with her!"

All of the creatures cackled and whooped and shrieked with devilish laughter. Suddenly, Alexa felt the tiny hands on her exposed flesh. She cringed and shrunk away from the cool, clammy touch of the goblins, but her movement was limited, and she could not escape their clutches.

"Yes, yes. She will do just fine." The voices continued to taunt her, grating on her like nails on a chalkboard. Their slim fingers groped her hanging breasts, creeping into her crevices and fondling her smooth mound. She tried to squeeze her thighs shut, but the little monsters pried her legs apart, wrapping chains around her knees and ankles that held her in the perfect position for them to take advantage of her. She was helpless, motionless, and she knew it.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself, feeling multiple tiny claws spreading her labia and reaching inside her. The wiggling goblin fingers found her g-spot, exploring her inner walls and filling her completely.

"So supple. So tender and tight." The goblins tittered in agreement, and before she could cry out for mercy, Alexa felt a slick, granite cock sliding all the way inside her tentative chasm.

"God!" Alexa shouted, her fingers curling into tight fists as the pressure built inside her. The monstrous member felt shockingly big, and she let out a soft groan as she momentarily forgot that she was being penetrated against her will.

She felt one of the goblin creatures wrap its short arms around her waist, its tiny rough feet climbing up her thighs and its unproportionately massive cock forcing its way inside her, alongside the member that currently occupied her womanly space. She grunted in pain, her pussy stretching and her body shaking as the new goblin appendage was forced inside her. The goblin dug its claws into her ribcage, hanging from her and humping upward into her aching hole. Its lips latched onto her left nipple and it suckled at her breast, its sharp teeth stinging her stiff tips.

Alexa clenched her teeth, gasping and mewling as the unwanted stimulation began to coax the feminine moisture from her womanhood. Just as she thought she couldn't handle the pressure filling her, she felt another goblin climb onto her back, its claws digging into her flesh and another pair of taloned hands spreading her clenching cheeks. A third cock, even girthier than the others, entered her with such force that her shoulders were pushed hard into the metal stocks. Her anus was forcefully expanded, her colon filled with the veiny member of the tiny creature that left red, shallow marks down her back.

"She will make a good good vessel." One of the creature's exclaimed.

"Good. Very very good!" Cried the goblin that mounted her from behind.

Alexa felt a strange cornucopia of emotions mixing inside her, the pain and helplessness seeming to shift into a twisted, thrilling satisfaction. She felt the three massive members pumping in and out wildly, the grunting and wailing monsters clawing and groping at her as they used her holes. She struggled inside and out, the submissiveness deep in her mind being stimulated by the terrifying situation she had found herself in. The words of the goblins rattled through her mind, and she screamed in both pain and pleasure as she began to wonder if she really did want this.

Just as the stinging, stretching agony began to engorge her clitoris, the monstrous grunting was disturbed by the loud creak of the heavy oak door swinging open.

"Jacob!" Alexa bawled. She saw the horrified look in her husband's eyes for a split second, but before he could react to the shocking scene in front of him, the three unoccupied goblins rushed forward.

"Jesus!" Jacob shouted in surprise. Within seconds the door was slammed shut, and Jacob was dragged to the ground by the ravenous, miniature beasts. Their odd strength overpowered the grappling man, pinning him to the ground with seemingly very little effort. They shredded his clothing with their skillful claws, tossing the ribbons of fabric to the side until Jacob, too, was nude on the cold stone floor.

Alexa tried to call out to her husband, but one of the abnormally large dicks that had occupied her widened cunt slid out and caused her to shudder and groan. The goblin scurried around the stocks that held her, and immediately crammed its throbbing appendage into her mouth.

"See husband, see him chained up like you. We use him just as we use you. All holes. All for us!" The goblin taunted as he slid his lengthy member into the back of her throat until she gagged slightly.

She watched as the three goblins dragged Jacob over the rough stone, and shackled his wrists and ankles. He was forcefully positioned on his back, his hands chained above his face against the wall and his ankles lifted into the air and spread apart. One of the mischievous little beasts climbed on top of Jacob on his hands and feet, pointing its leaking cock downward towards his face. The creature stared into Alexa's eyes, shooting her a fiendish, knowing grin as he plunged his turgid phallus into her husband's mouth.

Something stirred inside of Alexa. She looked around, straining to see her husband being used in the same way that she herself was being used by these little demonic beings. She looked up at the greenish creature that smirked at her, its cock stretching her lips and leaking down the back of her throat. She felt both of her holes filled and violated, heavy thrusts slamming her shoulders over and over into the stockade that held her. The sensation of her pendulous breasts being fondled and clawed at, and her rippling backside stinging with the pain of sharp talons digging into her supple flesh made her shudder. She watched with wide, unblinking eyes as her husband's unwilling anus was invaded by a beastly, greyish-green erection. They forced themselves inside his every opening, cramming multiple goblin cocks inside his expanding hole, and choking him, as Alexa noticed her husband's own member rising with unexpected pleasure.

Her eyes rolled back, and soon the tiny stone room was echoing with a mixture of groans, whimpers, and cackling expressions of pleasure. Suddenly, Alexa was enthralled in the thrill of the moment. Her pussy began to tighten and gush with feminine juices, her nipples stiffening as the goblin tools massaged her insides, rubbing up against each other inside her. The lengthy members stimulated her g-spot, her colon filled with nine or more inches of monstrous flesh. She hungrily sucked on the pulsating phallus that filled her eager mouth, and she accepted the full length into her relaxed throat, silently begging for more.

Over the sounds of flesh on flesh, Alexa could hear her dear husband receiving his own forced pleasure. His muffled moans were barely audible, but soon the goblin pulled himself from the man's throat, and Alexa heard him begging the creature for more.

"Oooh please, I want to suck it! I-oooooh- I want to be filled up! Stick three cocks in my ass, I want you to fucking rape me!" The pathetic desperation in Jacob's gasping voice spurred on not only the goblins, but Alexa herself. She had wandered into a den of terror, and was now completely in the control of these devilish beasts. They both loved it.

"He wants it. See, see? They both want it, we knew you wanted it. Filthy, horny pink animals!" The goblins tittered their agreements.

"They want it, we give it to them!"

With that, the goblins erupted into chattering, violent maniacs. Their thrusts became harder, aggressive, and deep. They scratched at their willing victims, plunging further into their depths and ravaging the couple with fierce abandon. Their voices became deeper, growling and grunting as they hammered in and out of the supple holes that they occupied. Alexa dug her nails into the stockade, grasping and clawing at the metal as her body quaked. Her meaty backside rippled with every thrust of the goblin's hips, their mass filling her and reaching so deep inside her that she ached. Her sphincter stretched, expanding and clenching as the friction drove her to new heights of shameful ecstacy. Her wetness increased, gushing around the girthy shaft of the creature, and dripping down her quivering thighs.

Jacob had had very little time to adjust to the situation. He had searched for his missing wife, following the noises to the third floor of the mansion. Now, he was stripped and chained and his body was being used for the pleasure of the fantastical little monsters that had taken his wife as their own. He, too, was theirs now, and he loved every minute of it. He tasted the bitter precum that was now glazing his tongue, the thick inhuman cock gliding, once again, easily down his eager throat. The goblins had invaded his frightened anus, opening him and using his tender hole. The sensation of pure helplessness, of being used as a toy, a filthy slave chained up for the pleasures of a group of demonic beasts, it was intoxicating.

Jacob could just barely lift his head to see Alexa, locked in the metal apparatus, each and every available hole being filled by one of the tiny, well endowed fiends. He watched, his neck craned and aching, as his wife happily devoured the dripping member that was forced upon her. Her eyes were rolled back in an expression of submissive delight. He could tell she was right where she wanted to be, taken over by these creatures who would have their way with her. She was gagging on the aggressive thrusts of the creature, nearly dislocating her shoulders as she was slammed hard into the stockade that held her. Her hungry lips seemed to want more, and her face twisted in ecstatic agony as the two goblins forced themselves deeper inside her tender chasms.

Jacob's own body was shaking with passion. The knowledge that he and his wife may never escape the taloned clutched of these ravenous, insatiable beings engorged him. His own swollen member was fondled by the little grey hands, and soon he was oozing with precum, a submissive orgasm lingering on the edge of his control as he awaited a sign of permission from his goblin masters.

The couple trembled and moaned against their captors, when an eruption of shrill, wailing moans echoed throughout the stone room. The goblins shrieked and whooped, letting out high pitched noises that Alexa and Jacob could not have imagined even in their strangest nightmares. Simultaneously, the creatures climaxed, thrusting themselves so deep inside their respective holes that the couple had no choice but to relax every part of their bodies and accept the spurting organs. Alexa's eyes rolled back again, feeling the bitter fluid gush from the goblin's member and flood her mouth. The thick semen dripped down her chin, and flowed down her throat as she greedily swallowed as much as she could. She felt the powerful spray of goblin sperm shoot into her womb, and her colon also overflowed with the viscous liquid and dribbled from her holes until her thighs were coated with a thick white glaze.

Jacob had tilted his head back in eager anticipation, and when the goblin straddling his face finally released, its lengthy appendage slid almost all the way down his throat. The creamy gift was injected directly into his esophagus, and his stomach was soon filled with the goblin's essence. Jacob's stretched anus was flooded, the two goblin cocks that were crammed inside him both pulsating and shooting string after string of syrupy fluid into his aching cavity. The semen sprayed and gushed out around their violently thrusting shafts, pooling beneath Jacob's body and covering him in the sticky substance.

This was the last piece of a dangerous puzzle, and Jacob couldn't hold back his submissive orgasm any longer. He felt a rush of helplessness, of worthlessness that reminded him that he belonged here. He wanted this, just as the goblins had said. He wanted to be chained up and used as a pitiful fuck toy for these hellish creatures to use and discard. He wanted to be humiliated, forced to accept his place as the plaything for a group of terrifying monsters. He wanted to suck them, be a hole for them, to be used by them in every way. He needed to give himself to them, and in that moment, he felt it all build to an unmatchable climax. He was choking on the spurting phallus of a goblin, tasting the pungent ejaculate that was forced down his throat. He felt his tender hole flooded with cream, and as the creatures truly used his body as a toy for their fiendish pleasures, he felt complete. His throbbing erection sprung to life, spurting onto his chest and neck as his body gave in to its most basic and submissive desires.

Alexa was on the edge of euphoria, her body shaking uncontrollably as she felt the goblins ejaculate into every one of her holes. The goblin at her head pulled his now limp member from her mouth, and she was left hanging from her stockade, saliva and cum covering her face. She could barely hold her head up, the forceful thrusting into her throat had wrenched her neck, and she was exhausted, yet eager for more. She licked her lips and relished in the sour flavour of the semen that still coated the inside of her mouth. She could feel the softening tools slip out of her clenching cavities. The moment they emerged, Alexa felt a sudden sensation of loss. Her eyes widened and she began to squirm in her restraints.

Jacob felt his chains loosen, and soon he was free of his bonds. He sat up, aching, and saw immediately that his wife was wriggling with need. She was bucking her hips and squeezing her thighs together, humping the air as if she wanted more.

"I want it! Oh my God, I can't waste their cum! It feel so fucking good, I want it inside me! I want to cum and suck it all up inside me! Fuck, Jacob! Don't waste it!" Alexa cried out, desperate to put the creamy gift that was bestowed upon her to use.

Jacob didn't hesitate, for he, too, craved more. He crawled across the cold stone floor, positioning himself behind her. He spread her thighs and her reddened cheeks, and began licking the milky discharge from her glistening legs. His tongue travelled up her thighs and he began to suck the delicious cream from her gaping holes. Alexa thrashed in excitement, screaming and grinding her gushing pussy against her husband's face. She stared straight ahead at the group of goblins, watching and grinning as she hungrily eyed their dripping cocks.

"More, more, more!!! I'm yours!" She screamed, humping Jacob's face and whimpering as she finally reached the most intense and sickening orgasm of her life. She shook the stockade, thrusting herself forward as she could feel the goblins warm fluid flowing deeper inside her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she let out a satisfied groan as she mumbled incoherent gibberish under her breath.

Jacob could taste the mixture of goblin cum and his own wife's feminine juices flowing into his mouth. He licked up every drop of liquid that he could find, cleaning her thoroughly and enjoying every second of it. Alexa went limp in her restraints, the incredible intensity of these events taking all of her energy. She drifted out of consciousness with a smirk on her face, and the last sound she heard was the high pitched titters and chattering of the little creatures who had fulfilled a desire that she never knew she had.

"Ours. Always ours."

groomleader
06-18-2020, 08:21 AM
Part 4

"Do you know what they have planned for us?" Alexa asked, twisting her vibrant red hair around her finger.

"All I know is that someone requested us specifically, they've more than proven that they know what we like. That squid girl was incredible and you said the Werewolf was exactly what you needed. They somehow know what it is we desire. I mean, it's obvious there is some kind of magic at play here, they drew us in and now we can't stay away. I trust that whoever they have for us tonight, it's going to be special." Jacob sat down on the edge of the bed next to his wife.

They were in a simple bedroom just like the one that Alexa had seen weeks before, a large bed in the center of the room with an iron frame bolted to the stone ceiling. The bed was covered in black bedding, satin pillows and sheets with a black lace ruffle along the bottom. The curtains were thick and black hanging over the windows on either side of the bed. The floor was grey stone tile and the walls were painted in a dusty charcoal. This room had a darker, more mysterious ambiance than the room in which Alexa had been introduced to her werewolf lover.

It was true. The inhabitants of this mystical brothel somehow knew just what was in their deepest fantasies. They had tempted the couple with mythical creatures that provided them with the secret pleasures that had dwelled deep in their subconcious, hidden and latent for their entire lives. Now that they had experienced such twisted elation that they could find nowhere else, they had been frequenting the monster brothel nearly every week. Each time they arrived, they would pay for their most exquisite and devious fantasies to come to life. This time, the mesmerizing Vampiress at the front desk had informed them that they had a special surprise for the couple, and they were both brought to this room to await their depraved excapade.

"How long do you think-" Alexa was cut off as a soft knock at the door drew their attention. She stood up and cautiously made her way to the door, turning the knob and opening the door to see, to her surprise, an empty hallway. She turned back to Jacob in confusion, and was startled to see that he was not alone.

"Welcome back to the Mythic Mansion, did you miss me?" Jacob jumped as the smooth, honey-like voice whispered into his ear. He jumped up, astonished, and joined his wife in the doorway, peering back to see the surprising, yet familiar woman that now crouched on the bed. "Jacob, honey, no kiss for your dear ex wife?"

"Sareena…" Jacob whispered.

The room went silent, and Boobie gave her husband a look of contention. Before she could respond, Sareena waved her hand and the door slammed closed, startling the couple and forcing them to look back at her as she climbed down from the bed and stood before them.

Her fawn brown hair was tucked into a messy updo, blanketed by a black birdcage veil that delicately fell over the left half of her face. Her vibrant eyes glimmered beneath the thick black lashes and smokey makeup, with specks of gold that seemed to flutter and sparkle in her gaze. Her lips were blood red, standing out against her pale, porcelain skin. Her ample, perky breasts were pushed up in a black corset, sheer charcoal robe draping over her china white shoulders and hanging down to the floor in a waterfall of chantilly lace. Her full hourglass figure was embellished by the tight leather, the harsh boning, and the silver hooks that held the corset closed. Her corset stopped just above her hips, and her lower half was shamelessly bare, her slight landing strip accentuating her smooth, glistening womanhood. Her velvety smooth legs were eye catching, and ended in a pair of thigh-high leather stiletto boots with corset strings and silver buckles clasped around the ankles.

"Oh, come now, you knew that I was Wiccan. Besides, I imagine you've seen far stranger things in this place than a witch." Sareena stepped towards the couple, slowly pulling her lace robe from her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. "Don't pretend you aren't intrigued."

With a forceful kiss, Sareena pulled Jacob into her, his hands immediately tangling in her hair and his body pressing against hers with no resistance. When she pulled away, Jacob looked down to see that he was now, inexplicably naked. He and Alexa looked at each other, both shocked at the realization that their clothes had disappeared, and they were now standing nude and confused as Sareena took Jacob's hand and dragged him to the bed.

"Don't worry, darling," Sareena gave Alexa a sly grin as she pushed the willing man onto the bed. "I've got a little something to keep you occupied."

With a snap of her fingers, purple sparks springing from her fingers, the witch whispered a few words and a whirlwind of purple smoke materialized in front of Alexa. The smoke climbed up into the air, growing into a massive shape that outlined a creature of seven feet in height, with thick shoulders and long curved horns stretching out in front of its head. In a rapid pop, the smoke dissipated, and the creature was standing before her. His muscular body was much like a man, but his skin was indigo and his cock was at least ten inches long. His forearms were edged with blade-like spikes which lined his spine as well. His neck was thick and his jaw was square, midnight blue horns jutting from his forehead and his slate black eyes glaring into her soul.

"Go on, give my demon minion what he deserves. You know you want to." Sareena words faded into the air, unnecessary, as Alexa had already dropped to her knees in front of the monstrous being. His essence was intoxicating, the rush and fear of a horned devil hovering over her and demanding pleasure with an animalistic growl making her feel weak and submissive, and Alexa knew that she needed to feel his enormous demonic member.

Before she could make the decision herself, the creature thrust himself into her open mouth, parting her lips and filling her throat with his muscular tubescence. Alexa was immediately choking on the monster's member, her eyes rolling back as her thighs were glazed with the moisture of her own submissive salaciousness. Her eyes began to water as the grunting demon furiously fucked her face, his clawed hands grasping her head and grabbing chunks of her crimson curls. Her throat quickly relaxed and she relished in the violent forced blowjob that she was happy to provide.

While his wife was kneeling for her new demonic master, Jacob watched as his Wiccan ex-wife slowly lowered her head, her grin disappearing as she opened her mouth to accept his throbbing erection. Her tongue swirled, stimulating his tender and swollen tip as her head bobbed up and down on his twitching member. Her lips were as soft as he remembered, and the thrill and magic of the situation only added onto the incredible feeling of this skillful oral event. He leaned back on the bed, watching his wife being used and giving herself to the purple skinned devil, and just as Alexa's hand drifted down to massage her pierced clit, Sareena crept up to straddle him.

"Mmm, this is going to be so much more fun than before. Wait til you see what I can do now." Sareena's eyes glowed with magic, and Jacob saw her lips silently whispering an incantation, until suddenly his attention was drawn back to Alexa.

"Mmmffaahh!" Alexa cried out, her lips stretching and her eyes widening.

Jacob saw that the demon cock that filled her mouth appeared to grow, and when he slowly slipped himself from her mouth he saw that the creature now had a second appendage that hung just as large below the original. Alexa looked at the matching member hungrily, her eyes wide as the taloned hand pulled her to her feet and dragged her to the edge of the bed. The demon grabbed Alexa by the back of the neck, forcing her onto the bed and pushing her face into the sheets as he bent her over, her round ass in the air. Jacob laid back as Sareena pushed him down, leaning over him and lowering herself onto his aching cock. Jacob and Alexa looked at each other, their eyes meeting as the demon slid both of his girthy tools into each of her tight holes, while Jacob's manhood simultaneously found its way into his ex-wife's welcoming pussy.

The room was filled with the sounds of pain and pleasure and the smell of sweat and fluids. Jacob turned his attention back up to Sareena, her sumptuous red lips and her bouncing cleavage rippling over his face as she rode him. Her warm, wet chasm clenched around his swollen girth, and her soft moans were comforting even as they were overpowered by the sounds that came from the other side of the bed.

Alexa groaned and panted, her eagerly obedient openings stretching and gaping as the incubus plunged his twin demoniacal appendages inside her with a passionate and brutish force. She clutched the sheets, her knuckles whitening as she was filled completely with the ungodly mass of this hellish monstrosity. Wails of welcome anguish escaped through her clenched teeth, and when he had penetrated her as deeply as he could, she let out a loud scream of excitement. Soon, the fiend was hammering in and out, using her tangled hair as leverage as he rammed hard and deep inside her aching holes. Her full, supple mounds bounced with every thrust, and very quickly the wild grunting of the demon grew to a savage roar.

Sareena bounced her ass up and down on Jacob's pulsing erection, a devilish grin spreading across her face and her minion began to growl fiercely.

"Want to see a really fun trick?" She tittered, sitting back and grinding into his pelvis as she twirled her hands in the air. The creature continued to fuck Alexa, digging his dulled claws into her shoulder and backside as he roared in gratification. Just as it's horned head was thrown back in climax, and Alexa felt her chasms begin to flood, the warm, thick cream dissipated from inside her as the Witch's spell was activated.

Jacob looked up into the sparkling eyes of his mystical ex-wife, her body writhing on top of him and bringing them both unimaginable pleasure, when he tasted a sudden bitterness on his tongue. Before he could react, his mouth was filled with the milky essence of the orgasming demon. It slid down his throat and dribbled from his lips, overflowing from his mouth as the grunting fiend expelled his last drops magically into Jacob's orifice.

Jacob swallowed every drop of the salty surprise, and he watched as the demon pulled his matching members from his wife's stretched cavities. With a satisfied whimper, Alexa smiled and crawled across the bed towards her husband. She crouched over his face and began to grind her dripping pussy against his greedy tongue, leaning forward to gratefully suckle on Sareena's perky breasts.

The unearthly being positioned himself between Jacob's legs, quickly forcing both of his veiny organs inside the available holes. One meaty cock found its way inside Sareena's tight anus, and the other penetrated Jacob's reluctant ass as well. Jacob winced at the pressure, and his sphincter opened to accept the girthy appendage. With every vigorous penetration from the creature behind her, Sareena was thrust forward and back on Jacob's throbbing manhood. The powerful and raw stimulation of his prostate combined with the squeezing sensation of Sareena's clenching cavern made his heart beat fast. The flavour of the unholy cock on Alexa's labia and the bitter aftertaste of its cream in the back of his throat made him feel weak.

The four bodies writhed and pretzelled together in a moment of twisted passion. The sounds of muffled moans and animalistic grunting echoed throughout the chamber, and the mattress squeaked and thumped against the stone wall. Sareena's fingernails dug into the back of Alexa's neck, running through her hair and pulling her close as she sucked on the Witch's stiff nipples. Sareena let her head drop back, closing her eyes as she was penetrated by her hellish servant. Her hips were jutted forward, Jacob's pulsing length massaging her g-spot and pressed against the demon's tumescence through her velvety walls. Her clit rubbed against her ex-husband's pelvis, making her moan into the air as Alexa stimulated her tips with her yearning tongue.

Jacob lapped up his wife's juices, flicking his tongue against her pierced clitoris. His body ached and tensed as he was violated by the creature's meaty bulge, his cock ridden violently, and his air supply limited as Alexa smothered him. The demon's claws were clutching Jacob's thighs, leaving red lines across his flesh as the monster violated his tender anus. The double cocks filled both Jacob and Sareena, spreading the agonizing pleasure and stretching each hole. The pile of flesh and fluids and moans and pleasure and pain writhed in unison. The group was entranced in hedonistic exultation, their bodies twitching and their groans of intemperance filling the air.

As their forms moved together, a roar of orgasmic bliss erupted, four climaxes combining into a cacophony of grunts and screams and growls. Alexa humped her husband's face, grinding her clit against his skillful tongue and squeezing her thighs around his head. She began to quake, her lips closing tightly around Sareena's nipples, her growing moans vibrating against Sareena's breasts. She cried out in ecstasy as she orgasmed against Jacob's lips, and her trembling womanhood flooded with endorphins.

The demon clutched Jacob's marked thighs, his speed increasing as he jackhammered into the two holes at his disposal. He snarled and howled as his own orgasm built to an intense explosion, his fangs shimmering with a devilish grin as he released. Sareena held Alexa's face close to her chest, using her soft lips to stimulate her nipples as she, too, released. Her full figure quivered, her supple breasts heaving and her meaty backside rippling with every thrust of her monstrous partner. She felt him tense and released inside her, and just as her own climax grew to its highest point, she twisted her fingers in the air and cast her spell once again.

Jacob was surrounded by the essence of pleasure. He tasted his wife's juices on his lips and felt her gyrating against his mouth, Sareena's compressing womanhood spasmed around his throbbing shaft, and the giant mythical member of the horned demon violently massaged his anal walls and stimulated his g-spot with intense force. With an unseen flick of the Witch's wrist, Jacob's mouth was once again full. His throat was deluged with the bitter, metallic flavour of the fiend's semen, mixed with the scent of Alexa's gushing femininity. He swallowed, gulping down the thick cream that was continuously and magically funnelled into his welcoming mouth.

The combination of every sensation created the perfect storm, and Jacob's body seized in a quivering mass of rapture and ecstacy. His cock swelled and his muscles contracted, he dug his fingers deep into Sareena's thighs and his knuckles whitened. His blood pumped like lightning through his veins, and the wave of pleasure crashed over him so vigorously that his back arched and Alexa was thrown to the bed beside him. His desperate tool exploded and his own spurting semen shifted through dimensions and flooded his mouth. His milky essence mingled with the demon's, and he swallowed every drop gleefully as his climax reached its peak.

The sounds of the room shifted from exuberant cries of satisfaction, to heavy breaths and soft whimpers. Jacob licked the excess juices from his lips,and when he finally opened his eyes, the demon was nowhere to be seen, and the two women were now curled up under each of his arms, their chests rising and falling together. The surrealness of the evening began to fade, and the three were basking in the post orgasmic euphoria until they all began to drift in and out of sleep.

When Jacob opened his eyes, he and Alexa were back in their own bed, cuddling together in the quiet, seemingly uneventful night. He wondered if the exciting evening that he so clearly remembered may have been nothing but a phantasmagorical wet dream. He laid back and stared up at the ceiling, disappointed that he would never be able to recreate the pleasure that he had felt with his ex wife, his new wife, and the demon. He sat up for a moment, rubbing his eyes before climbing out of bed and making his way to his bathroom. As he walked by the mirror, he stopped and stared at his nude reflection. A satisfied grin stretched across his face, as he traced with his fingertips the red claw marks that swelled on both of his thighs.