PDA

View Full Version : Step Mom's journey to understanding, part 01.

groomleader
08-05-2019, 08:26 AM
copyright 2019 by groomleader

Part 01

Janet opened the front door and stepped inside. Ahh it was good to be home, work had been hellacious, and she just wanted to relax. She went into the kitchen, and thought about dinner. Fuck it, she thought, I've done enough work for today. Maybe a pizza, or some take out Chinese, or, maybe she get her step-daughter Luanne to make dinner. The girl was 19, still living at home, she was the apple of her Daddy's eye. Luanne was happy to make dinner when her Daddy was home, but with her Daddy away for a few days on a business trip, Luanne was a little bit lazy when it came to doing something around the house when it was just the two of them. Janet hoped that Luanne would move out soon, the girl was 19, and with Janet having just turned 40, it was time for her to get out on her own. She didn't want a step-daughter hanging around all the time.

She had heard some moving around upstairs, she figured that Luanne was home. She went upstairs, heard some giggles, as she got closer to the door of her step daughter's room, she heard Luanne's voice purr, "You like it like this?" then her giggle, followed by a moan.

That bitch, she's fucking some guy in her bedroom. Jeez, they didn't ask for much, just no fucking a guy under their roof.

The door was ajar, and she peeked in, and saw her step-daughter in a hot 69 with her lover. Janet was going to watch, maybe get warmed up for a stroke session, before she'd go in and bust it up. Luanne's Dad had said that Luanne was not to have sex in the house. As he eyes took in the sight, she gaped in astonishment. Her lover who was busily lapping at Luanne's pussy was her best friend Paula. She could hear the sucking and slurping noises as both girls gave eager oral loving to each other, muffled moans and grunts filling the room. Janet felt the anger rising up, she hated the idea of her stepdaughter engaging in such perversion. She had to put a stop to that right now.

She stepped inside and loudly proclaimed, "What in the hell is going on here?"

She saw them tumble apart, both faces turning towards her with a shocked look. She could see the juices against both of their faces. Paula's face turn towards her with a shocked look. Luanne's face popped up, she could see the juices of Paula's sex against her face.

"Paula, get your clothes on, and get out of here."

Paula quickly did so, and Luanne stayed quiet, trying not to anger her step-mom anymore. If she told Daddy what she was doing, oh man, she'd be in a shitload of trouble.

Janet lowered her voice to a more normal level, and growled, "I'm going out for dinner, and you can do what you want. We'll discuss this in more detail later. Don't ever engage in such a perverted act in this house, ever again."

Janet made a quick call, grabbed up her keys and left the house.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard, damn it feels so good!"

Janet was writhing wildly beneath the body above her, her lover Colt was riding her hard, plunging into the tightness of her buttery slick depths over and over. She could feel the lips of her pussy stretched wide around Colt's 9 inches of solid cock, as her 25 year old muscular lover drove between the spread of her thighs, stuffing her to the brim, her legs wrapped around his waist, eager for every inch.

Janet's husband was away on business a lot, she may have been 40, but her sex drive had just gone up every year, masturbation did almost nothing to calm the voracious appetite for hot fucking, the need to feel a real, live hard cock pounding her, and the hot wet sperm filled satisfaction as Colt would lose his load between the spread of her sizzling fuck-hole. Janet rationalized it with the notion that she was not in love with her lover, they just got together for hot, sex filled romps while hubby was away on business.

She could feel his cum swollen balls smacking aginst her ass on every plunge, being stuffed to the max was making her lust burn hotter and hotter, Janet's moans and growls of pleasure were mixing with Colt's lust grunts, he'd started to fuck her faster, his 9 inches powering into her.

"Oh yeah lover man, keep fucking me hard, make me cum all over that big hard cock!"

She could see the look of lust on his face. oh god, that felt so good, so...ummmm, she felt the tingling fluttering deep down, moving up quickly, concentrating in her tunnel, tightening up, and gripping Colt's cock eagerly, then the full force bursting forth as her legs started to spasm, tightening around Colt's waist, the tremors of orgasm racing through her, making her body shake and shudder.

She was letting out squeals of pleasure as her orgasm took her, she was writhing wildly under Colt's body, pinned to the bed by his 9 inch steel pole ramming her, as Colt grunted, "I'm cumming baby, oh fuck Yeah!"

The wild spasms of her tight cunt took him over as his cock burst, she could feel the pulsing surge flooding her with his rich spray of cum, the warmth pouring deep inside her, flooding her womb, oh yeah, she felt her pussy tighten up again, as another orgasm tumbled in right after the first. She let out a shriek of pleasure as her eager pussy milked at him, draining Colt's swollen cock for every drop.

They tumbled down in a heap, his cock still stuffed deep. She only rested for a few moments, before she squirmed out from under him. He flopped over on his back, and she quickly sucked in his cock, relishing the taste of their juices smeared along his cock. Once she had licked him clean, she settled into a serious cocksucking rhythm, his cock responded accordingly, and he was quickly back up to a hard, ready 9 inches.

When Janet was 16, she been accosted by the boys in the senior class. She was being held in a farmhouse that one of the boy's aunt and uncle owned, they were away for the weekend. They had given her a choice, either a grand gang bang where every cock would take her virgin pussy, or, she could suck them all off. She had taken the suck off, they stripped her naked, and all 15 of the boys in on this scene stripped, and on her knees, she sucked in the first cock she had ever sucked. She was a little clumsy at first, being her first time, but it only took a couple of suck offs before she got into a rhythm. Though she was being taken without her express consent, she felt the lust start to prickle at her tight walls. There was something that aroused her at being forced, made to kneel nakedly, submissively sucking on hard cocks. It excited her to the point where she started making soft cries and moans of pleasure around the cocks as she sucked them. The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth had become more and more arousing. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to the dicks when they were sucked in. She was so overcome with lust that she started to play with her tight little pussy as she sucked them. This delighted the guys as her mouth tightened down, with them being typical teens, they emptied their balls into her mouth in pretty short order, she sucked down every drop, relishing the taste.

The way she had learned how to suck cock was applied to Colt's stiff member, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of his Janet's wet, sucking lips. She was the hottest 40 year old he'd ever met, tight as a 20 year old, giving him the best blowjobs, with a sex drive that never quit. Colt felt Janet's hands wrap around his balls, giving them gentle squeezes, eager for the rush of hot cum. Colt obliged, and his cock went off, exploding between the tight grip of her crimson lips.

Janet felt the warm seed spew all over her tongue, damn that tasted delicious, and she sucked hard, wanting every drop in her mouth, before she lifted her head up, and let him see her throat muscles working as she swallowed his rich cream. She then went back down, licking at his cock head, taking just head inside and nursing at his prick, wanting every last dribble.

She didn't lift away until his cock was sucked completely dry. Janet felt a rush of pleasure, a sense of triumph, it was her hot mouth sliding wetly over Colt's throbbing cock, the tight slick grip of her lips that had milked the hot cream right out of his cock.

She lay back, drifiting on the soft clouds of afterglow, and thought about her step-daughter. How could she enjoy having sex with another woman? No cock, no explosion of hot jism to splatter her pussy, it was so strange. Maybe she'd change her ways if she experienced what it was like. That brought an idea to her head. She smiled as she thought it out, all she needed was to be fucked by a man, to be on her knees and suck his cock. Her smike became a grin. She opened her eyes to see Colt looking at her.

"Hey baby, what's the big smile about?"

"Colt, my step-daughter is a lesbian, I caught her in a 69 on her girlfriend."

"Oh damn, you must have hated that!"

"Damn straight I did. If she could only take a man's cock, a real cock, perhaps she could be converted. How would you like to try converting my step-daughter? And no, she'd not a dog, she's 19, with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, about 5'7",120 pounds, large orange sized tits, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush. Think you'd like a go at converting her?"

"Oh yeah, sounds hot. My 9 inches will do the best to tame her of her wild ways."

"Ok, great. Be at our house at 8 PM tomorrow, I'll make sure she's there, and we can try converting her."

When Janet got home, she found Luanne in the living room.

When Luanne came to meet her, Janet said, "Luanne, I want to have a discussion with you, but not right now. We will get into this tomorrow night at 8. You will be here, or your Daddy will have to hear about what I found you doing."

Luanne paled, getting on the wrong side of Daddy would be awful. She nodded and mumbled, "I'll be here."

Janet smiled and said, "Good, that's settled. I'm heading off to bed goodnight Luanne."

As Janet climbed the stairs, she grinned. She could think of nothing that would give her more satisfaction than to see Luanne on her knees, sucking Colt's big dick, than to see Luanne's sexy curved body under Colt, impaled with that majestic cock of his. His 9 inches would really stretch her open. Tomorrow night was going to be quite the time.

jjonah
08-17-2019, 07:32 AM
Good start. Looking forward to more!

groomleader
09-04-2019, 08:44 AM
Part 02

Promptly at 8 PM, Luanne entered the living room, there was her step-mom, and some guy she'd never seen before. Who was he, and what was he doing here?

Luanne said, "I thought you were going to talk to me about something, in private."

Janet replied, "Yes, we are going to talk about it, right now. Seeing you going down on your girlfriend was disgusting. You need to have a real live cock, to show you the way. That's why my friend Colt is here."

Luanne gaped at him, he was muscular, his pants tented out with a sizable erection, and he was giving her a hungry look.

"Colt is going to show you the way. His cock is going to fix that horrible lezzie urge that's lodged inside you."

Luanne gasped, You can't...you can't be serious."

Janet growled, "I'm very serious. You either do as you're told tonight, or Daddy will get the full story. You know how Daddy would view that. Lezzie action going on under his roof."

Luanne felt herself surrendering, her Daddy would be very displeased. Keeping him happy, so she could keep her high limit credit cards, her Porsche and her generous allowance every month, she was trapped, and she looked at them mutely.

Janet gave her a stern faced look, and growled, "Ok step daughter, get you ass naked, NOW."

Colt stripped as she did the same, enjoying the sight of Luanne's nudity. She was just as Janet had advertised, a hot looking 19, with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, about 5'7",120 pounds, large orange sized tits, a nice curvy waist and a neatly trimmed blonde bush. Oh yeah, he was going to enjoy working on converting her.

Luanne stared at the hard 9 inches of cock rising up. The biggest thing she'd ever had in her pussy were fingers and her girlfriend's 6 inch dildo, which had been wielded by her to break her hymen. She knew she was gonna get fucked, and how.

"Over here Luanne, get on your knees and suck that cock...wrap your lips around that cock and show me how gay you are."

This was her first time at cock sucking, and she was fumbling, completely inexperienced as she timidly sucked at his cock. Janet could see her amateurish cock sucking, damn, she had to be taught everything.

Janet growled, "Oh please, can't you do better than that? Move back, I'll show you how to suck a cock."

Luanne watched, wide eyes, as Janet quickly got naked, and took her place on her knees before Colt's cock.

Janet said, "You will ALWAYS be naked for cock sucking. Always get on your knees, the proper subservient cocksucker position, unless told otherwise. Always make the first move to get it going, keep your mouth shut for anything other that cock sucking. When you get a big cock to suck, like Colt's big dick, hold your breath and swallow him as deep as you can. Relax your throat muscles, let him in. Take a breath on the outstroke, and hold it on the instroke. Tighten up your lips as you suck, use your tongue to swirl around his cock on each instroke. Feel the load get set to blow. Let your lips feel his cock swelling, so you can prepare to get your mouth flooded. No spitting out spunk, you swallow it all. Every drop that paints your mouth, goes down your throat. Once you have sucked out and swallowed every drop, raise your head up to look Colt in the eye, a big, beaming smile, and open wide, letting him see that you have eagerly gulped down every drop. Now, I shall demonstrate, watch closely."

Janet started to give Colt's cock a lollipop licking, swabbing at his cock head. His moan of pleasure urged her on, and she took the head of his cock into her mouth, working up a rush of saliva all over his cock head and ran her tongue in circles all around his cock head. Colt's loud grunt urged her on, and she opened wide, and slid her mouth down, taking him in right to the balls, his cock slid down her throat, she kept him there for a few seconds, then tightened her lips down, and pulled back with a strong milking pull, bringing more grunts from him.

Janet was feeling the throbs of her quickly warming pussy. Being watched so closely by Luanne while she sucked Colt's dick gave her pussy delightful tingles.

As Janet got into the rhythm of a hot, wet blowjob, Luanne had a feeling that Colt and Janet were doing this on a very regular basis. Her Daddy had to travel a lot on business, and Janet was usually out every night, to get together with her girlfriends, or so that's what she said. She was getting the feeling that Janet was between the sheets with Colt, so he could get his prick between both sets of lips.

Janet was well versed in the art of cock sucking, and her hot wet lips, the rush of saliva that bathed Colt's cock, the swallowing motions that her throat made around his cock head were always rewarded with a rich flood of cum. Janet reluctantly pulled back, and ordered Luanne to take her place. As much as she would have loved to have her mouth filled, it was for converting Luanne.

"Now, get your mouth back here, and do what I showed you."

Luanne took over, and decided she'd better follow orders. She did what Janet had showed her, Colt's moans sounded as she applied more spirit, and she took a deep breath and swallowed him whole. She felt his cock nestle in her throat, she swallowed around him as she pulled her head back, and got into a blowjob rhythm.

"How's she doing now?"

Colt enthused, "Much better, oh yeah, keep sucking my cock baby!"

She saw Janet looking closely at her as she sucked her first cock, she heard her say, "You know, you look pretty much at home with that cock in your mouth, I've never heard of a dick sucking lesbian."

Luanne was feeling a building tingle of pleasure. She was sure she'd hate it, but the feel of his cock plundering her mouth had overcome her reluctance. She felt his cock jerk up as he nestled in her throat one last time, she made the swallowing motions, and his cock erupted. She felt two hot blasts fired straight down her throat, she pulled back and his cock wasn't done yet, three hot strings peppered the roof of her mouth, and three more hot streams spewed all over her tongue, she had to swallow more than once. He was really pent up, and despite the situation, she enjoyed getting a mouth filling rush, his cum tasted thick and creamy, she adored the rich texture, and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

She did as she was instructed, lifting her head up to look Colt in the eye, a big, beaming smile, and opening wide, letting him that she had swallowed every drop.

Colt smiled back and said, "Good job baby. You see, you aren't as gay as you thought you were."

Janet joined in, "Just as I thought. You needed a real cock to show you the way. Ok, upstairs, you've shown what a cock sucker you can be, now, let's get a real cock in that tight pussy of yours."

Luanne wasn't that enthusiastic about getting her cunt plundered, her girlfriend had busted her hymen with a dildo a few weeks ago. Aside from fingers and tongues, that had been the only other thing inside her.

In the bedroom, Janet ordered, "On the bed, hands and knees!"

Colt's cock was quickly reviving, and Janet gave him a suck job, bringing him back up to a hard, ready state.

Luanne felt Colt's mouth against her pussy, ummmm, oh god, she adored getting licked, and Colt's agile tongue really got her juices flowing.

Colt grunted, "Damn, baby, you are so wet, you are definitely ready for a hard fuck."

Janet, her eyes glittering, growled, "Oh yeah, let her have it!"

Coly eagerly took position, nudged against her. Luanne felt the bulbous head against her lips and willed herself to relax, she was going to get fucked, so try to make it as painless as possible. She felt his start to enter, the head slipped inside, and she let out a low grunt. His cock continued, her pussy parting around the hard male member pushing in. Colt gave a grunt and bore down.

Luanne let out a yelp as she felt the stunning hugeness bury itself, bottoming out to the max in her stretched open pussy. The dildo that had broken her hymen had been 6 inches, now 9 inches of rock hard prick was stuffed deep inside her. She felt the cock pressing against her cervix, damn he was big. He pulled back and started to fuck her slowly, giving her a chance to warm up, and as her vaginal vault stretched and adjusted to let him in easier, she was letting out little whimpers, then soft coos of pleasure.

Janet cooed, "Just as I thought, get the cock, and lose the lezzie."

Luanne looked up, and growled, "Not quite step mommy dearest. Get your cunt over here, and let me lick you!"

Janet was thunderstruck, god damn, her step daughter wanted to lick her?

Colt, plowing Luanne's tight pink hole was all for it, saying, "Hey it's only fair Janet. Walk a mile in her shoes, come on, just close your eyes and pretend it's me if you need to."

Janet was feeling like she had no choice. If she refused, Colt might just cut her off from more fucking of his big cock. Luanne could run to her daddy, tell him all about how Janet had set Luanne up to be force fucked. She realized, too late, that what she had planned could go both ways. The blackmailed could become the blackmailer. She went over, laying down and maneuvering herself under Luanne's face. She held her breath as she felt Luanne's hand gently cupping her sex. Her eyes were wide, feeling the flutterings of desire as soft fingers gently teased along her pink trail.

"Come on step mommy, you are going to love it, give me your juices."

Janet mind was fighting a losing battle with her body. The horny surges of her body started to swamp her revulsion against same sex relations. The fingers teasing so delightfully against her, all of a sudden, it didn't seem so terrible. Her head lolled back, she let out a long shuddering breath, her juices bubbled up, coating her pussy lips as she surrendered totally, and she felt the fingers start to swirl in her juices.

"Oh yes, my step mommy is getting so wet, so excited. So ready to get a good licking, just like this."

Janet let out a long, drawn out moan as she felt a soft, wet tongue swiping eagerly at her pussy lips, then carving a path between her seam. The tongue buried itself, then started to wriggle all around her tight walls, oh damn that felt so amazing. She opened her eyes, taking in the sight of Luanne's mouth plastered to her pussy, her body jolting as Colt's cock drove into her from behind, and the heated lust in Colt's eyes as he watch the two women in action. Janet started to stroke as Luanne's head.

"Oh yeah baby, lick your step mommy, you're making me feel so good."

Luanne's body was throbbing, she'd shown Janet that she wasn't as straight as she thought she was. For that matter, Luanne was finding out she wasn't as gay as she thought she was, rotating her hips back towards the hard driving dick. Luanne could feel her pink pussy-flesh moistly clinging to his huge, swollen hardness when he pulled out of her, then spreading apart as he drove back in again, her hungry passage gripping at his length. The feeling of being stretched open and stuffed so deep, DAMN, her passage had become a cock hungry animal with each thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls smacking against her bulging clit. Her lust was being whipped up to a fever pitch, she wanted that load of steaming spunk to flood her, and she want after her step mommy's cunt with more vigor.

Janet was swamped with lust, the fact that it was another woman, and her step daughter no less that was licking her so nice was no longer of any importance. She had one hand on Luanne's head, her other hand stroking at her stiffly erect nipples, pulling and tugging, gasping and grunting as the feelings shot through her body. She felt her clit being enclosed in Luanne's hot mouth, her step-daughter licked and sucked hard at it, and Janet could feel the wellspring of orgasm roaring up.

"Fuck, you little cunt licking, oh god damn, yes, oh fuck I'm cumming, lick me, make me cum, LICK MEEE!"

Luanne could feel the tensing up, then a rush of juices poured out, Janet was rotating her hips around, squealing and moaning, mopping her face down. That did it, and Luanne's pussy muffled shrieks sounded as she crested, feeling her tight almost virgin walls start pulsing all around Colt's dick. That drove Colt over, she heard his grunt, "Oh yes, cumming oh FUCK!", His cock swelled, she felt her cervix being wedged open, then a hot bloom deep inside as he exploded, she could feel the rush of hot spunk all over her womb as his cock hosed down her tight little fuck-hole.

They flopped down in a tangle of arms and legs. Janet was on her back, eyes closed, god, she'd just gotten the best cunt licking of her life. She drifted gently, eyes closed.

Colt had enjoyed the hell out of step mom and step daughter getting it on. He looked at Luanne, then Janet, and grinned. It was time for step mommy to walk another mile.

groomleader
12-19-2019, 10:08 AM
Part 03

Colt lifted Luanne to her knees, and whispered to Luanne what he wanted her to do.

"Make your Step Mommy suck my cum right out of you!"

Luanne grinned, and as she positioned herself over Janet's head, she saw Janet's eyes open, widening at what she saw.

Colt said, "Keep going Janet, you haven't finished that mile yet."

Luanne cooed, "Ummm, Colt fired so much hot cum into me, I'm so juicy and very wet, all for you Step Mommy, open your mouth, stick out your tongue and get ready for a taste delight."

Janet stared up at the scene of her step daughter's just fucked pussy. Luanne's gleaming pink hole was hovering just above her mouth. Her lips were slick and syrupy, and Janet could see Colt's hot spunk, bubbling up, ready to spill from between those pink labial lips. She was almost hypnotized, and she did as Luanne had told her, opening wide and sticking her tongue out. She watched her step daughter giving her a beaming smile, parting her lips, and letting Janet see the big rush of hot cream that was ready to go.

"Lick at the cum, get a taste."

Janet did so, her taste buds lighting up at the familiar creamy texture of Colt's cum.

"Now, keep your mouth open Mommy, and get set to suck it all out of me."

Luanne settled herself down, she felt Janet's lips seal around her labial lips, her tongue spearing up into her, she smiled and flexed the muscles of her tight 19 year old cunt. She felt a huge rush of spunk vacating her pussy, oh yeah, step mommy was really getting a big load.

Janet's mouth tight around Luanne's pussy, she drove her tongue in, parting the seam, and a huge rush of spunk flooded her mouth. God, he really had blown off, and she gulped down the mouth filling rush, feeling another load refilling her mouth, mixed with the taste of her step daughter's juices. Mmmmm, that was a heady mixture, and her tongue started to stir it all up, digging in, then her mouth applied a good sucking, she wanted more and more of that delicious mix.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, see how good it is Step Mommy? See how much fun 2 women can have? For a straight, you lick cunt really good! Now, let me lick at you at the same time!"

Luanne lifted up just far enough to turn around, and Janet felt her step daughter's body stretch out over her, she could feel the press of Luanne's breasts against her belly, then, UMMMMMM, Luanne's lips slipped around her labia, and Luanne's tongue speared in, eager to taste the rush of juices that greeted her taste buds.

They settled down to serious pussy licking, two bodies were writhing together, they were two hot and horny cunts eager to lick each other towards the beckoning orgasm. Little cries, moans and grunts of pleasure were sounding.

Colt was watching, hot fuck, this was a massive turn on to watch, and his cock had soared back up, 9 inches of rock hard eagerness. He wanted to fuck them both. As they crested to climax, Colt was ready to rock.

"Ok Luanne, on your back, and lay on to of your step Mom. I'm going to fuck both of you at the same time!"

Luanne eagerly rearranged herself, she could feel Janet's hands grasp her hips as she turned onto her back, pressing the supple cheeks of her ass against Janet's crotch. Janet spread her legs, with Luanne's legs intertwined with her, her legs were spread also, pussy syrupy and ready.

Janet growled, "Ok lover man, your choice, who gets the first plunge, my step daughter or me?"

Colt adjusted himself, and Janet purred with pleasure as he drove into her, stretching her out to his full 9 inches. God, she'd been going crazy, watching his rock hard dick fuck Luanne's tight young cunt, and his cock was like a soothing balm to the fiery heat that had built up.

"Oh yeah, stuff me lover, let me have it!"

Colt was happy to do so, his cock would be building up a load, and he'd be able to give both step-mom and step daughter a long, hard ride. As he hammered his dick in Janet's sizzling cunt, he smiled. Both of them had discovered that neither of the were 100 percent gay or straight, it had been sheer pleasure to ram Luanne's sweet cunt, and show her what taking a prick was all about.

Luanne purred, "Now me, I want more of that cock!"

Colt was happy to oblige, and Luanne grunted, "Oh yes, so wet with my step mommy's juices, stuff me hard!"

As Colt rammed Luanne, he wondered about which one should get his next load. Janet had not gotten her cervix flooded tonight, although he had been flooding her many times in the past while. It would be fun to watch Luanne suck his load right out of Janet's filled cunt, and he decided that when he was ready to explode, Janet would get the rush of cum.

Janet cooed, "Me, now me again!"

Colt was in pussy heaven, if he played this right, he'd have Step Mommy and Step Daughter for his fucking pleasure, well beyond just tonight. He wondered about Luanne's girlfriend, get her in, and show her what taking a cock was all about.

Janet was grunting, having Colt's prick plunging between her wet labial lips, and the weight of her step daughter on top of her, made her body sizzle. She saw Luanne turn her head to the side.

"Kiss me, kiss me Mommy."

Janet adjusted her head, and their lips came together, she felt Luanne's tongue come out, and hers naturally responded, and they were in the middle of tongue filled swirls of passion, letting out soft moans of pleasure into each others mouth. Janet felt Colt pull out, and a louder moan from Luanne's as he speared his dick into her. She liked the feel of her step daughter's hot body, the supple ass cheeks being pressed harder against her, and she started to squirm upwards against the pressure, she slipped her arms around Luanne's body, pulling her tight, molding Luanne's body against hers, oh yeah, she could feel that building up as she undulated and rubbed her body against Luanne's.

Luanne could feel Janet's body moving against hers, she could feel her step Mommy's stiff, hard tits pressing against her back, she squirmed around on top, eager to help Janet, she had a feeling that step Mommy was building to a climax. She could hear her breath speeding up, little ah-ah-ah-ah sounds of passion, the rubbing of their naked flesh together was very erotic, and Luanne could feel her orgasm starting to build. Her pussy was gushing, the juices sliding down the natural channel and was starting to drip onto Janet's vagina.

It took less than a minute, the rubbing of their bodies, hot juices starting to pour over her labial lips, her clit feeling the hot wetness, and Janet grunted and let out a loud moan as she exploded in orgasm, her body shaking and shuddering.

Luanne could feel the heat, the shuddering, and she lt out a shriek as orgasm seized her, she could feel her pussy clamp at Colt's dick, milking hard at him

"Fuck my Mommy flood my step Mommy cunt!" Luanne growled.

Janet grunted as she felt Colt's cock ram back into her, and he was fucking her furiously, her pussy loving every 9 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure, and Colt roared, his cock started to buck wildly, and Janet grabbed another orgasm as she felt his prick explode deep inside her, she felt the rush sperm filled wetness being pumped over walls, being hosed down with a flood of cum.

When Colt pulled away, Luanne was quickly down by her Step Mommy's pussy, Colt's creamy wetness waiting for her, and she took Janet back up to heat, her step daughter really knew what she was doing, her pussy licking skills were sharp and practiced, and after sucking out Colt's load and licking her clean, Janet was once again taken to the edge and tumbled, being expertly licked to a noisy, gushing release, giving her step daughter a wet, juicy facial.

For the first time ever, Colt was invited to spend the night, in the master bedroom and with Luanne on his left, and Janet on his right, he was a happy man. In the morning, his hard on would be ready for both of them.

Janet was interested in getting together a lesbian 3 way with Luanne's girlfriend, that would definitely have to be looked at. The brief glimpse she had of Paula's charms and assets, before she chased her out of the house, were fixed in her mind, and with her change in attitude, she liked the idea of a lesbian 3 way.

With Colt's dick so hard and eager, she had a feeling that her and Luanne would be doing 3 ways with sharing Colt's prick on a more regular basis, she liked that idea, very much.

Janet smiled, getting Luanne to see she was not as exclusively lesbian as she thought she was had been very enjoyable. And finding out that she herself was not as straight as she had thought, had been a revelation, a very exciting, sexually rewarding revelation.

groomleader
06-08-2020, 07:28 AM
Part 04

Janet felt the warmth press against her, the fingers reaching around, caressing her body in the way that moved her the most, and gentle kisses against the side of her neck. She opened her eyes, turned her head and saw Luanne's face, full of lust.

"Good morning my loving step mommy, thought I'd wake you up for some fun and games!"

Luanne smiled, her step mom had really taken to letting her lesbian side out. It was 2 days since their hot fucking with Colt, that morning after, they'd had him up 3 times before they'd gotten out of bed. Last night, with just themselves, they'd made love over and over, both of them couldn't get enough of each others heat. Now that morning was here, Luanne's hunger was back, and so for that matter was Janet's.

"Oh yeah baby, take my body, and use it as you'd like. "

Luanne hovered over her, tits rubbing against Janet's as their lips came together, Janet's cunt was already getting very juicy in anticipation of what was to come.

Luanne had her arms wrapped around Janet, their hot bodies pressing urgently against each other, they melded together as their tongues dueled lovingly together.

Janet was getting hotter and hotter, she let Luanne have her way with her, spreading her thighs wide for Luanne when she felt her soft hand cupping her sex. When she touched her pussy, Janet's body shook she was now hers to do with as Luanne pleased. Janet wanted her to fuck her so much she was shaking as she slid her finger into her blazing hot cunt. Luanne broke the kiss.

Luanne cooed, "Oh step mommy, you're so fucking hot and I'm going to make you so fucking happy, you do want me to fuck you don't you Mom?"

Janet was panting as she moaned, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me baby."

Luanne moved up and pushed her tit into Janet's mouth. Luanne purred as she felt Janet's mouth wrap around her stiff nipples, licking, sucking and nibbling gently, just like she was nursing. Luanne felt the heat filling her cunt, as her hands reached over, playing with Janet's tits with one hand while finger fucking her with two fingers of her other hand.

Janet's pink fuck-hole was on fire as Luanne manipulated her hot cunt, stroking it up and down, sliding her fingers into her cunt hole for a few seconds, playing with her clit and then starting the process all over again. Luanne's dad never took the time to work on her cunt like Luanne was doing and having her tits to suck on while she also was pulling on her nipples, put Janet right into fuck heaven.

Janet was reaching a crescendo, she felt three fingers slammed into her pussy, her other hand coming down and tweaking her clit, and that did it. Janet felt her body stiffen, her loins felt a rush of heat as the honey of her juices poured, her ass pumped up off the bed and her loud shriek filled the bedroom as she exploded, her body in the grip of orgasm, she felt hard spasms pulsing through her, Luanne's experience making the most of her climax.

Luanne grinned as she kept right at it with Janet's pussy, finger fucking it and stroking it and it didn't take long before Janet felt amother rush, her juices gushing like a fountain as she came again. Luanne took her fingers out of Janet's pussy, looking her in the eyes as she put her cum covered fingers into her mouth and sucked, licking her fingers clean of every drop of Janet's juices.

“Spread your legs Step mommy, I need to eat you up before breakfast.”

Janet quickly did so, lifting her legs in the air, spreading herself slick labial lips wide for Luanne, she loved the way her step daughter could lick her cunt. Janet felt Luanne getting between her legs, watching her face moving in, and when her mouth touched her blazing hot cunt, Janet's head lolled back, she knew she was going to be licked to heaven and back. Luanne did what she did best, Janet's moans were contiuous as Luanne kissed her cunt all over, then nibbled on her pussy lips. Janet moaned louder as her tongue went back further, her tongue tracing a hot trail across her taint, oh fuck, the press of her tongue against her asshole was amazing. Janet felt Luanne licking her from asshole to clit, clit to asshole, back and forth, Janet was almost insane with lust.

“God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt baby, I love having you eat my cunt and I’m getting hotter and hotter.”

Janet felt Luanne's finger penetrate her asshole, oh fuck, all restraint left her. Janet wanted to be Luanne's personal whore, and have her use her however she wanted and she let it go.

“Fuck, fuck, make me your lezzie whore Luanne, I want to be your lezzie whore.”

“Is my step mommy my lezzie cunt whore now?" Luanne growled.

"Oh yes, I'm your lezzie whore cunt, I'm your fucking lezzie whore Step Mom and I need you to fuck me, God, eat my pussy, finger my asshole and I'll do anything for you, anything."

With that, Janet felt two fingers stuffed up her cunt while a finger was jammed up her asshole, and Luanne started to finger bang her roughly, making her body tremble, and when Luanne sucked her clit into her mouth, Janet's body felt the crazy rush, and Janet's scream of sexual pleasure filled the bedroom as she came, then another , and another, her pussy spasming hard, asshole and cunt squeezing the fingers fucking her, and Luanne didn't let up until she had brought Janet to five body shaking orgasms.

Janet body went limp, and she felt her daughter turning her over onto her belly. She put a pillow underneath her, propping her hips up.

Luanne cooed, “You have such a sweet tasting pussy step mommy, and I love spending time between your legs feasting on your delicious cunt and licking your sexy asshole. Now let me show you how my lezzie girlfriend likes to let me use her."

Janet felt Luanne's hands grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart. The hot wet licking at the rim, oh fuck, that felt beyond fantastic. Janet's moans, gasps and cries of pleasure rose up as Luanne licked at her asshole, probing with her tongue and bringing a finger into play.

Luanne lifted her face away, smiling as she reached for the stainless steel jewel butt plug. The jewel was a purple colored heart, she used it on her lezzie girlfriend, now her lezzie step mommy was going to get it. She nudged it against her asshole, and started to slowly push.

"Let it in step mommy, open your ass to the plug."

Janet relaxed as much as she was able, the filling of her asshole stretching wider, she felt the maximum stretch, then one last push, and she let out a loud gasp as the plug was buried to the base. She felt stretched out, stuffed but also felt incredibly turned on. Her pussy was already getting juicy and wet again.

"Now that you are stuffed, time for the rubdown."

Janet felt Luanne's hands grasp her hips, then she straddled her, placing a knee on each side of her legs, as she lowered herself down until her hips were pressing down against Janet, Janet could distinctly feel the warmth of her step daughter's sex against her ass. When Luanne pressed down a bit more, Janet could clearly feel the outline of her step daughter's snatch against her ass cheeks. Just like Luanne, she was free of hair, with Luanne's help, she had shaved herself smooth the day after their first experience.
When they had stepped out of the shower, and Janet had wantonly displayed her freshly shaven pussy for Luanne's approval, they were quickly in a 69 on the bathroom floor, bringing each other to noisy, gushing orgasms, their cries of orgasmic pleasure filling the bathroom.

Now, with no hair to block the heat of Launne's tight cunt pressed against Janet's naked ass, Janet could feel the hot, wet excitement of her step daughter's cunt, her lust powering back up as she shivered with excitement. Janet felt Luanne stretch out over her, the bare breasts, the stiff nipples digging into her back, as Luanne kept gripping her hips, molding her body tight against her step mom's back.

"Now, step mommy, play with your swet cunt, make yourself cum while I rub my body all over your back!"

Janet could feel Luanne start to move, rubbing her body all over Janet's naked backside. Luanne's hot nude body pressed against Janet over and over, her soft, delicious cries of passion were like music to Janet's ears. Janet hand was buried in her sex, her fingers probing the wet heat, rubbing her juices all over her clit, trying her best to drag it out. Luanne was imitating the undulations that Janet had been making as she pushed up against the thrust of Luanne's naked body to meet the thrusts with the arching of her back.

Janet could feel the juices of Luanne's pussy dripping onto her ass, starting to flow like a river downwards. Janet could feel her breathing get choppy, she could hear Luanne's ah-ah-ah-ah sounds as her orgasm closed in. The rubbing of Luanne's naked flesh against her, the dripping of her juices, they started to run down around her butt plug, her pussy lips, she was balanced on the edge, and when Luanne's juices flowed over her throbbing clit, that took her.

Janet raised her head and let out a loud howl of orgasm as she body started to shake wildly, she could feel her asshole pulsing around the jewel butt plug, she could feel Luanne writhing against her, pressing down hard, she knew her step daughter was ready to tumble.

Luanne let out a long, loud moan, squeezing the entire length of her body against Janet as she exploded, a fresh gush of her juices poured out over Janet's ass, running down the channel to flood all over Janet's clit, making her cum again, fuck that felt so amazing.

comsmith22
06-17-2020, 05:05 PM
A Very Hot Story... Thanks For The Set Up… It There Going To Be Any More Getting Together As In Luanne's Girl Friend And More Work With Colt