PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor's daughter

groomleader
04-02-2019, 10:21 AM
copyright 2019 by groomleader

Part 01

It was just after midnight, I was out just beyond the patio, sipping a drink. The barbecue had been a big success, everyone had a good time, except myself. My wife was giving me the cold shoulder, after 10 years, I guess we'd just found out that there wasn't too much to hold us together. Our sex life was almost non-existent, once every couple of months was what it boiled down to, and at 35, I decided it was time to cut that damn cord. I could start over again while I was still relatively young. The party was over, my wife was snoring loudly away in our bedroom, I faced another lonely night in the guestroom, and I needed to get away from what I had come to hate.

"Hey Mr. Robsin."

I looked up, smiling at the sight of Roxanne Silverton. She was our neighbor's 17 year old daughter. She was a nice girl, long brown hair in a pony tail, she looked to be about 5'6" inches tall, I guessed her weight to be about 125 pounds, warm brown eyes, a nice perky chest that looked to be about a 34C, and a warm smile. She was wearing a button down blouse and a short skirt that showed off her sleek, smooth legs.

"I saw you from my bedroom window, I really enjoyed the barbecue, what are you doing out here, all by yourself?"

Before I could even begin, she said, "Troubles with your wife?"

That started me going, and I said, "Yeah, getting married 10 years ago, now I see it was a mistake. There's very little to hold us together, and I think it's divorce time. Jeez, we only have sex once every few months...."

I trailed off, damn I was getting way too personal.

Her brown eyes were warm and inviting, and she purred, "That's not good, a man had needs, denying a handsome, sexy man like you is not what a wife should do."

Roxanne stood a few feet before me, I saw her reach under her skirt, a few tugs, and I watched wide eyed, as a crumpled ball of black fabric fell to her feet. She picked them up and gave me a grin. She unbuttoned her blouse, she was not wearing a bra, letting her perky 34C's out to the night air. With her blouse spread open, she then lifted up her skirt to show me her pussy, HOT DAMN, she was waxed totally bare and smooth, I almost couldn't breathe, that was sexy beyond all measure.

A tiny piece of my mind tried to put the brakes on, but when I stood up and she stepped right up to me, her nearness, and my raging hard-on crowded out any rational thought.

She cooed, "Would you like to sniff my panties, honey?"

I couldn't speak, I nodded, and her black thong was under my nose, she purred, "Sniff it, smell how hot I am, sugar."

The scent of her hot spicy juices patterning the crotch of her panties drove me up like a rocket, I felt as hard as tempered steel. She looked down, seeing my tent pitch, giving me another eager grin.

Roxanne purred, "Would you like to suck my tits? Feel my pussy? Lick my pussy? Fuck my tight little 17 year old pussy?"

Her hand reached down, opened my trousers, she wrapped her hand around my cock and cooed "Ummm, oh my god, you are so hard, I love a cock as hard as yours. I bet I'd love to suck it, bet you could give me a good hard fuck. Feel my pussy, feel how hot and juicy I am."

I reached down and slipped my fingers under her skirt. Running my fingers along the seam of her bare pussy, the feel of her smooth, hairless pussy made me tremble, I could feel the slicking up, and I quickly slid two fingers in, Roxanne giving off a soft growl of pleasure as her juices surrounded my fingers.

After pumping in and out for a minute, she purred, "Now take them out, and lick your fingers clean, taste my juices."

I slipped the fingers into my mouth, and my taste buds lit up at the hot, erotic taste of Roxanne's juices.

Roxanne cooed, "Your cock is so hard, bet you've got two big, full balls, all ready to gush their sperm deep inside me. And I want that, I want that now. Follow me."

She led me next door, and around the side of the garage. There was a staircase leading up, and she led the way. At the top of the staircase, she led me into the attic of the garage. There was carpeting, a small sofa and a double bed.

"Since we don't have any big trees, this is an ersatz tree house that my Dad made for me. That bed is so nice and comfortable. How long has it been since you've gotten any loving sugar?"

The warm coo of her voice made me shiver with anticipation, and I whispered, "Seven and a half weeks."

"Oh that's torture, so cruel. You must be so pent up."

At my nod she purred, "Let me take care of that honey. First, I'm going to relieve the pressure a bit, you must be ready to explode."

In a few moments, she had us both stripped down, and she knelt before me.

She purred, "Don't try to hold out sugar, just let it go."

Roxanne's head moved forward, swallowing my 8 inches, the feel of her hot wet mouth was amazing. She swallowed me right to the balls, damn it felt like heaven.

"Oh yeah baby, suck me, make me cum!"

Roxanne did exactly that, her mouth warm and alive, her tongue swirling around my cock making my prick tingle, damn she was good. I lasted maybe all of a minute, I could feel a huge rise.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum baby, fuck fuck FUCK!"

Roxanne kept her lips around me, and I erupted, my cock felt like a firehouse as my backed up spunk jetted into her mouth. I could see Roxanne swallowing more than once, as I poured the built up passions into her hot, wet mouth. She kept me in, nursing at my prick, eager for every last drop.

When she released my prick, she stood up, smiled and said, "Mr. Robsin, you tasted so good, you must eat right, that's the best tasting cum I've ever had. I've sucked off 20 boys, but your cock, a Man's cock, gave me the best taste ever."

She smiled at me, and continued, "Now, let's do all those wonderful things I said just a few minutes ago. Now that you've sniffed my panties and felt my pussy, lick my tits."

I said, "Roxanne, call me Dennis, Your tits look amazing, I'm gonna love sucking them,"

My mouth descended, her stiff, perky nipples so inviting, and I latched my mouth around her right nipple, it was stiffly erect, and I licked and sucked at it.

"Oh yes Dennis, keep doing that, I love it!"

I gave her throbbing nipple gentle nibbles, making her moan deeply, as I switched over to her left nipple. Her growls of pleasure were like music to my ears, she arched her back, pushing her tit into my mouth, and her mouth opened wide in ecstasy, closing her eyes and holding my head to her. I went back and forth, when I lifted my head, her nipples were reddened and throbbing, gleaming with saliva, face to face with Roxanne, her brown eyes were alive with lust.

"Ummm, Dennis, that was the best tit licking I've ever had. Now, would you like the full on taste of my tight pussy?"

"Oh yeah Roxanne baby, how would you like it, laying back, or riding my face?"

In answer, she lay back on the bed, spreading her thighs wide, giving me a come hither smile.

"Just like this honey, come to me, bury your face and go crazy on my cunt!"

I quickly did so, my face was inches from her, the scent of her arousal filling my nostrils, making my cock twitch. I brought her legs and draped them over my shoulders.

Roxanne cooed, "Oh yes honey, this is how I like to be eaten the most." With a sexy growl, she urged me on, "Now eat me, lick my pussy, eat me, I'm so fucking hot, make me cum all over your face!"

I leaned in, my breath puffing against her, then my tongue slipped out, and slid up her slightly parted lips. Roxanne let out a growl as I ran my tongue up and down her lips, tasting the juices, then I parted her pink seam with my tongue, and slid inside.

Pausing, I cooed, "Roxanne, can I stroke your pretty asshole?"

She panted, "Oh fuck, yes, do it, I LOVE it!"

I slobbered over two of my fingertips, then slid them down. I felt my fingertips make contact, Roxanne growled with pleasure, and I ran my fingertips over and over her twitching asshole. I quickly buried my face back in her soaking pussy, licking eagerly, tasting the juices of her arousal, wanting a face full of juices. Roxanne grabbed my head, pulling me tightly against her box as my tongue went up, licking at her rock hard clit.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, there, right there, oh fuck I'm so close, keep licking me, keep stroking my asshole, oh fuck, make me cum Dennis!"

I eagerly did so, and I drove a finger into her asshole, I felt her body buck beneath me, her legs tightening around me, keeping me pressed tightly against her.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, feels so...yes, yes, yes, FUCCKKK!"

I felt her pussy start spewing juices as she let out a loud howl of pleasure, Roxanne's body shook, her juices coating my face, as she rode her climax. She kept her pussy tight against my face, mopping me down as she rode that glorious crest, until she slumped down, her body twitching, as she felt her orgasm start to ebb.

"Oh Dennis, that was fantastic! I love a real man who knows how to eat pussy!"

My cock has raced back up to a full hard-on, and Roxanne purred, "I want your balls in my mouth."

She lay back, I knelt over her, her full luscious lips open wide for me. I lowered down, and felt the warm wetness as her mouth slipped over my balls. The sensation was electric as I felt both my balls sliding inside her hot, eager mouth. I could feel Roxanne's lips close around the top of my ball sack. I felt her gently sucking at me, her tongue licking my ball sack, stirring them around. Holy fuck, I'd never felt anything like it, I felt my eyes roll back.

"Oh yeah baby, suck my nuts, fuck, feels amazing!"

The feel of her giving my balls a tongue wash, was beyond amazing. I felt her hand gently grasping my cock, and she let my balls slip for her hot, sucking mouth.

Roxanne cooed, "Now that you've sucked my tits, sniffed my panties, felt and licked my tight pussy, and my mouth has worked over your big cock and balls, you need to fuck my tight little 17 year old pussy. Oh yes sugar, you need the relief of a warm wet cunt milking you, eager to be painted with your white, hot cum. Let my 17 year old warm wet cunt be the lucky one. Do me face to face honey, I want to see your face as you explode inside of me."

Getting into position, I quickly notched my prick against Roxanne and pushed forward, slowly impaling her hot, wet heat. I grunted with sheer pleasure, enjoying Roxanne's matching coos of pleasure as I drove in slowly, eager to draw out the pleasure of that first plunge.

"Oh yes, Dennis honey, your wife is mean. God it feels so good being taken by your big hard cock, now, bury it, all the way!"

I eagerly did so, driving in the last couple of inches. Roxanne let out a loud moan as I bottomed out, my 8 inches were in, my balls smacked against her ass.

"Ummm, so filled up, so stuffed, I love getting my tight pussy stretched out. Give me a hot ride lover, I want all your cum!"

The sensation of being buried right to the balls, and the knowledge that I was about to plunder my neighbor's sweet 17 year old daughter just made it all the more heated. I pulled back, and got a rhythm going, pulling out halfway, then plunging deep, the silky feel of Roxanne's sweet young teen tightness, seeing that look of dawning rapture, the bliss and joy play her face, made me groan with lust.

"Faster lover, fuck me faster, I love it!"

I started to comply, feeling her inner pussy loosening up a bit, as she adjusted to my 8 inches. Roxanne kept her eyes wide open, looking deep into mine, she wanted to look at me all the time I was inside her.

Roxanne gasped, "Kiss me Dennis, just like a lover, kiss me while you fuck me!"

I quickly covered Roxanne's mouth, opening to me, letting my tongue slide right in, and our lips clung to each other, the heated, tongue filled swirls of passion made my cock throb and tingle, the spunk building up. She kept her eyes wide open, and so did I, enjoying the glow of pleasure sparkling in her eyes, I picked up the pace, Roxanne's body was virtually vibrating, she broke the kiss, starting to pant, and told me what she wanted.

"Oh Yes, Dennis let me have it, I want to feel your throbbing cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, filling me with a sizzling load of your hot, pent up cum!"

I lasted another 10 seconds, then the heated lust and the sexy, somewhat forbidden but oh-so-hot nature of fucking my neighbor's 17 year old teen daughter made my balls lurch, and I knew I was gonna explode.

I growled out, "Fuck, oh fuck baby, gonna cum, gonna fill you sweetheart, yes, yes, YES!"

Roxanne howled, "Yes, do it honey, fill me, oh my God, cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming too, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes YES!"

I could feel her body tense up, wrapping tightly around me, and a drawn out keening wail of pleasure filled the garage. Her pussy clamped down, became the ultimate gripping tightness, milking at my cock, and I went over the edge with her. My cock swelled up tight, drawing a growl of pleasure from Roxanne as I pierced her cervix, my cock head at the entrance to her very womb. The look of orgasmic rapture on her face brought on the explosion, and I howled as I went off, my cock tossing off wildly deep inside Roxanne's tight teen cunt, my throbbing prick jetting my sperm directly into her eager womb, that thought made my cock go crazy, jerking in repeated pulses, each pulse squirted more hot spunk, it seemed to go on and on, the spasms milking me wildly, making sure that she got every drop of my load.

As the orgasmic sensations started to ebb, Roxanne's eyes looked into mine. Her eyes were calm, satisfied, no guilt, no shame, no regrets, just sheer enjoyment at what we had done.

Her voice, as soft as a caress, purred, "Stay with me Dennis, I sleep out here a lot, and I've longed to have a hot, sexy man with me."

The choice of a warm, sexy teen that I had just made love to, versus a cold and empty bed in the guestroom was no choice at all. She pulled the blankets over us, and I felt her snuggled against me.

I was entering a new direction, I wasn't sure which way it was going to go, but I did not want to look back in the future, and lament on that road not taken.

Bridgit Astar
04-03-2019, 10:25 PM
Excellent

breastgirl34c
04-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Mmmmm, wonderful.

groomleader
05-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Part 2

I felt sleep starting to tatter as I rose up towards wakefulness. I opened my eyes, I was slightly disoriented, as I saw the unfamiliar confines, when I turned my head, I saw Roxanne's warm brown eyes gazing into mine. That brought it all back, the superb feel of her warm, soft body against mine as we had enjoyed a hot, steamy night time session.

"You stayed,'' Roxanne cooed. ''You stayed all night with me. That means so much to me. I've only had sex with two boys, and each time, they'd disappear in the night after I was asleep, like some criminal fleeing the scene of the crime. I hope the fact that you've not been to bed in your house won't get you in trouble, though."

Looking at my watch, I replied, "That won't be a problem, my wife gets up and goes to work without ever looking in on me. She's already on her way by now. We are that far distant from each other, I sometimes wonder if she's having an affair."

"I'll bet she is. Which means that if you have an affair, it's merely keeping the scales balanced. I'd love to have an affair with you. You'll never have to go to bed unsatisfied. Your wife is a blue ball special, so I will take her place. Whenever you need the relief of my sweet cunt or my hot, wet mouth, come to me, so you can cum in me!"

She gave me a big smile, and continued on, "I've never had any one of the two previous guys who fucked me stay the night. Morning loving sounds so nice, I've never been able to enjoy that, let's do it.''

I felt her hand reach down, she smiled as she felt my cock rising up, surging in her hand.

"Oh you are so ready, so hard, you know what they say, a hard man is good to find. Lay back lover, let me ride you, I love being a sex hungry cowgirl."

I happily did so, filling me eyes with the incredibly sexy sight of such a gorgeous teen, eager for my cock. She nudged herself against me, and gave me a grin.

"Hang on lover!"

She drove down with a fierce thrust, swallowing my cock right to the balls. My grunt of pleasure joined her growl as she impaled herself, the feel of her warm wet muscles parting to let me in, the gripping at me was superb.

She paused for just a moment, the sight of Roxanne, naked and horny, perched on my cock was a real ball stirrer. She lifted up then rammed down, letting out more growls of pleasure, then she settled into a fast, hard rhythm, taking a lust driven morning ride.

As she rode, she murmured, "Oh yes, so good, so hard, so deep, feels so wonderful, I love it."

Watching her riding, her sexy body moving and swaying with each plunge, the eager grip was making my balls churn. I watched as she brought her hands up, cupping her sexy breasts, letting our growls of pleasure as her fingers pulled and tweaked at her very stiff, perky nipples.

"Ummm, ummmm, ummmmmm, oh you sweet man, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, come with me Dennis, cream me, CREAM MEEE!"

I felt the tightening up, the quivering of her warm, wet muscles around me, and I arched up to her, grunting in a shuddering orgasm as I spent my morning load. Our cries of climax blended as the gripping spasms milked me for every drop, not letting go until the last spasm had shaken through her body.

She draped herself forward, her eyes held mine, and she cooed, "Ummm, Dennis that was amazing. It felt like my entire body was cumming, I could feel the warmth spread through my womb as your cock filled me with with a big morning load of hot spunk. You are the best lover I've ever had."

After resting a few minutes, she said, "Remember what I told you, I want you to come to me every time you can. If you wife won't come across, I sure will. Your loving is far too good to pass up as a one night stand."

As Roxanne had classes to attend, and I had to get into work, we reluctantly parted, after kissing, drawn out swirls of tongue filled passion that left both of us breathless.

At work, I tried to concentrate on the reports that my boss wanted me to look over. I gave them the best that I could, in between my thoughts of last night. Roxanne had been so eager, so willing, so giving, I couldn't remember the last time that I had such a glorious night of sheer, enjoyable passion. And this morning, the glorious morning ride, fantastic. I couldn't wait until the next time we could be together, I was going to do everything until her toes curled in orgasm.

As luck would have it, it would be sooner than I thought. At 2 PM, my wife called me to say that she was taking a business trip with her boss, they were leaving right away, and she would be gone for several days. I wondered about what she had said, wondering if business was really pleasure. But, on the flip side, I was alone for several days, and Roxanne was right next door. Ummm, the idea of fucking Roxanne in the marriage bed was really appealing. Time to bring some warmth to that mattress. I quickly dialed her cell number.

"Dennis, such a nice surprise, I was hoping you'd call."

"Roxanne, got some great news. My wife called to tell me she's going out of town on a business trip. So for several days, I will be alone."

She gave a laugh, and said, "Talk about timing. My parents are flying out right now as we speak, they are going to California to visit my Grandma, who will be 85 in 4 days. So, I've got at least a week free. So, your place or mine?" she finished, with a throaty growl.

"Tonight, I want you in my house, I'm going to take you to the marriage bed, and put some heat into that room!"

She purred, "Ummm you just made my pussy so wet, that sounds so wonderful, I can hardly wait to see and feel everything you have planned for me."

"Roxanne baby, let me take you out to dinner, I know a great little Italian trattoria, checkered tablecloths, candlelight, and sublime Italian food."

"Italian, I love Italian food, and it sounds so romantic. Let's dress up, I'll wear my most formal dress, it'll be a perfect way to start off our free time."

"Okay sweetheart, I'll be home at 5:30, we'll head out at 6 PM. Just come next door when you're ready, and we'll take off then."

"Okay Dennis, ummm, my lover, I am going to show you how much of a lover I can be also. See you then lover."

When I got home, I took a quick shower, and took out my best suit. Italian tailored, charcoal grey double breasted, I had just done the four in hands knot to my tie when I heard a gentle knock at the back door. When I opened in, there she was, Roxanne looked amazing. She was wearing a full length wine red gown, it hugged her body around her hips and her waist, as the dress rose up, it split into a deep V that showed off her beautiful cleavage to full effect, the dress left her shoulders and her back, to the bottom of her shoulder blades, bare. As the material came around to the front, it further accentuated Roxanne's cleavage, with her wearing no bra, giving you a peek at the outside of her breasts, which were a magnificent sight, nestled in the teardrop cup shapes that the dress took on as it went over her breasts. The top of the dress came up to two red straps that went around the neck, which then tied up in a red ribbon behind her neck. She did a slow turn, letting me enjoy the full view, what a stunning sight. Her sexy rump looked magnificent, and I could see no outline of panties, the view made my cock throb at the sexy sight.

She smiled as she saw the tent pitch, and she said, "I can tell by your reaction you like it! I loved getting all dressed up for you Dennis, you deserve a lover who wants to make herself look the best she can for her lover man. You're looking pretty classy yourself, I love the double breasted suit you're wearing."

I was feeling as giddy as a 16 year old about to go on his first date with the hottest girl in school.

I invited her in, and she was carrying an overnight bag. The knowledge that she was going to spend the night with me really got my anticipation going. I quickly carried it to the master bedroom. The master bedroom, yes indeed it was time for the master to reclaim his bedroom, with his most lovely mistress.

When I went back downstairs, I told her about my thoughts of the master bedroom, she smiled and cooed, "Oh yes Dennis, I am going to be your most eager mistress. We will chase away the arctic chill of your frigid wife."

At the Italian trattoria, she was a most charming dinner companion. Classic Italian, served in just the way it would be in Italy. Having lived in Rome for 5 years, they followed the Italian way perfectly. The Caesar salad was prepared at the table, pasta was served next, followed by the meat dish, they were served separately, unlike the North American way of bundling everything onto one plate.

"This is the way it was done in Italy," I explained to Roxanne. "Living for 5 years in Italy was amazing. The history, the art, the foods, was unforgettable."

Roxanne smiled and said, "Too bad you were married at that time. I'll bet there were more than a few sexy Italian ladies that would have loved to share a bed with you."

"Well, as a matter of fact, during our stay there, we were separated for 6 months. I didn't care to live the life of a monk, so I indulged. The 'bella signorinas' were so sexy, the olive tone of their skin, the sweet whispered Italian endearments, and the sheer enjoyment of fucking just because it felt so good, marks Italy as the highlight of my sexual life. I had 22 sexy ladies that shared my bed during that 6 months."

"Umm, that sounds like such a great time," Roxanne cooed. "I hope that I can join the spot as a highlight of your sexual life."

"Roxanne sweetheart, I have no doubt you will."

When we got home, we were quickly upstairs. Roxanne picked up her overnight bag and gave me a big grin.

"I want to present myself, properly attired for your pleasure, I'm going to change in the guest room, then present myself so you can enjoy the full effect."

I quickly stripped, and took my place on the bed, I was trembling with anticipation. Five minutes later, Roxanne pranced in, and my cock surged up. She was dressed in ivory white undies, lacy snow white demi bra, pushing her 34C's up, putting her stiff, perky nipples on display. My eyes went lower, lacy snow white G string panties, matching snow white garter belt and white stockings. She came up to the foot of the bed, and turned to let me see her naked cheeks, the thin strip of her panties snugged up between the cheeks of her ass, then turned back to me, her eyes gleaming.

Her voice was husky with desire, as she said, "I feel so sexy, presenting myself like this, dressed for your pleasure."

Her eyes gleamed as she slipped out of her G string, the sight of her sweet pussy waxed totally bare and smooth made my cock surge, and her hands slipped around my cock, feeling the hard, throbbing eagerness.

"I'm so hot, I feel like I'm going to explode, I need a good hard fucking, right now," Roxanne purred, and she lay back, spreading her thighs wide. "Right in there lover man, stuff me!"

I was happy to do so, and I poised then drove forward, the feel of her warm wet walls parting for me, god that felt amazing. Roxanne let out a cry of pleasure as she was impaled, not stopping until I bottomed out, my balls smacked gently against her supple ass.

"Oh yes, stuff my tight little cunt, fuck me with all the passion built up, that your wife is too stupid to accept."

I was happy to do so, pulling back and surging forward again, listening to Roxanne's squeals of pleasure as my balls again smacked against her ass. Her gasps and cries urged me on, and I pulled back and rammed forward again, getting into a rhythm, fucking her hard.

"Deep and hard, put my legs over your shoulders!"

I brought her legs up, draping them over my shoulders, and plunged in, I felt my cock head nudge tightly against Roxanne's cervix, as she moaned "Oh yes, so deep, so hard, just the way I love it, stretch out my tight little pussy, keep going deep lover, make me cum!"

I looked down on her, dressed in virginal white, giving her body to me freely, with joy and pleasure, the knowledge that I was drilling the tight little fuck-hole of my neighbor's daughter was heady stuff indeed. The tight grip of her around my cock was supreme, as I reveled in sinking in to the balls on every thrust, testing the hot, liquid depths of her tight teen fuck-hole. She was mewling, purring with passion as I took my pleasure.

"Yes, oh yes sugar, I want this, every day, I'm ready, oh yeah, I'm getting the best fuck of my life!"

The feel of her long sleek legs sliding down from my shoulders, wrapping around my waist spurred me on, Roxanne's face was alive with bliss, her cries of pleasure increased as I started to fuck her faster, my cock starting to sizzle. The hot squelch of her pussy being pounded by my cock joined with our grunts and cries of pleasure.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, you're so deep, kiss my womb, pour your cum into me, cum all over my tight cunt, flood my cervix, fill up my womb! Make me cum as you flood my pussy!"

My cock was racing towards orgasm, I was on the verge. Her urgings made my balls lurch.

"Now, oh fuck, cream my cunt, make me cum too!"

My cock was at full extension, wedging her open so deep, she growled as she felt the stretch. I thrust forward one last time, and I felt the cum streaking up my shaft. With a roar, I erupted, just as the first blast splattered her cervix, Roxanne came with me, letting out a loud shriek, followed by squeals of pleasure as I kept pumping, letting the tight milking pull of her pussy suck on me. Each thrust wedged her open, I was painting her womb, and that kept me going, I sprayed 10 hot streams of cum right into her teen womb, getting out my pent up load.

We collapsed on the bed, her body still holding on tight, my cock still buried deep inside her. We were gasping, getting our breath back, and her face was full of post coital contentment.

"Oh my god, that was...it was....I'm speechless, umm, you really flooded my tight little pussy!" Roxanne giggled.

She cuddled against me, and we drifted in the afterglow. I thought about her sexy young body, the way her teenage tightness had stroked my cock, making my spunk sizzle, the soft feel of her skin, hearing the liquid sounds from her cunt as I drove in and out of her, over and over, how it felt to fuck the steamy depths of her teen tightness. I could feel my cock reviving, then a soft warm hand reaching for me, warm fingers curling around my cock, Roxanne's mmmmm as she felt my cock surging in her hands, eager and ready again.

"Oh yeah, so hard, so ready for another round. We need to drain off all those built up passions and desires, now, let's do it doggy style."

So saying, she took to her hands and knees, oh yeah, the sight of her still clad in her racy undies, ass cocked up, brought me quickly into position. She reached back, spreading her pussy lips open for me, I could see the thick white glut of my first orgasm overflow, starting to drip down her thighs.

"Now, I need another load, to fill up what's leaving my tight little pussy!", Roxanne giggled. "Oh yes, ride me, fuck me a long time, sink into the feeling of giving me a long, hard ride, let me have it honey man."

Nudging against her, I gripped her hips and in one thrust, drove in, our cries of pleasure joining as I impaled her, my balls smacking against her pussy as I went in to the hilt. Her pussy was slick and hot, my earlier load acting like a lube, her tight walls clutching at my cock. Keeping her hips in my hands, I started to pump her, enjoying her squeals and cries of joy as I really laid the wood to her, enjoying the feeling of every inch being thrust into her, again and again, making it last.

"Mmmm, oh god, so good, feels so fucking good, oh jeez, this feels so good! I want to feel your cock throbbing as it explodes inside of me again, as you flood my cunt with another huge load of spunk! I know your balls are buildling up a big load, being denied for so long, and I want every drop! Let me have it, ram me like your own personal live fuck doll, use my womb like your own personal cum depository, I love it!"

I was happy to comply, gripping her hips tightly and pulling her back towards me as I drove forward, power fucking the creamy, red hot fuck-hole gripping my cock. The squelching sound of her overflowing cunt, being reamed hard, filled the room, Roxanne moaned, deep in her throat, as the depth let my cock again nudge tight against her cervix, savoring every plunge into the heated vortex.

"Oh... fuck me... fuck me hard and deep...!" Roxanne cried out. "You know how to fuck so hot...stretch out my tight little cunt, kiss my womb again, oh yes, do it, mmmmmmm, hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, fuck, I fucking love it, gonna cum, fuck MEEEEE!"

Roxanne shrieked, I could feel the start of her orgasm, contractions up and down my cock shaft, as her rhythmically spasming pussy clutched even tighter, more squeals of pleasure sounding as she rode the crest. My cock was still building up, fuck it felt so good to not be on a hair trigger, and I continued to drive into her, savoring the tight, clutching grip of Roxanne's teen fuck-hole, eager to give her a long, hard ride.

"Oh yes lover man, keep fucking me hard, make me cum again!"

She was pumping her hips back at me, loving the deep penetration as I kept her hips in a tight grip, ramming forward, and I felt her working her tight little cunt muscles, massaging my prick to give me the hottest, most enjoyable ride I'd ever had. I felt the quivering as another round of spasms filled her fuck-hole, her squeals of joy announcing a second orgasm. My cock was starting to take serious notice, and I could feel the buildup.

Roxanne shrieked out, "Oh fuck, fuck, gonna cum again, cum with me sugar, fill my tight little cunt with more hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk....kiss my womb, fill me again, do it, flood MEEEEEE!"

With my cock scrubbing at the slick inner walls of her convulsing pussy, I swelled up, fully piercing her cervix, Roxanne grunted as I was now poised to again flood her baby chamber. Feeling her pussy rippling up and down my shaft, milking my prick, demanding my load, my cock erupted. I grunted and growled, mixing with Roxanne's cries and squeals of orgasm, as my throbbing cock pulsed over and over, stream after stream, spraying her down with rushes of hot sperm as I spunked deep into her welcoming womb.

We flopped down in a tangle of arms and legs, god, fucking Roxanne had been amazing. And we were just getting started.

Roxanne said softly, "Dennis, could you get me a towel, please?"

I quickly did her bidding, she pushed the sheet back, mopping up the cum dripping down her thighs, then tucking the towel between her legs.

"Ahh there it goes, just in time!" she giggled. "Wouldn't do to have a huge wet spot on the bed!"

I lay back down, and she cuddled against me, letting out soft sighs and coos of satisfaction. I drifted off, enjoying the fact of having such a sexy vibrant eager lover with me, warming up the icy chill that had enveloped the master bedroom for so long.

Smile123456789
05-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Great story, looking forward to seeing where this story goes. With a whole week with parents gone, lots of fun directions to go.

groomleader
05-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Part 3

I drifted up from sleep, the bedside clock read 11 PM, and I felt the warmth of Roxanne's body against mine. I looked over at her, watching her as she slept. I lay back, wondering at the good fortune that had put her in my life.

I felt her start to stir, when her eyes opened, those deep brown eyes locked onto mine.

"Ummm, my lover man, I could get very used to having this every day. Making sweet passionate love, then drifting off, and waking up to find you still with me."

I felt her hand slide down, and my cock was taking notice, she giggled as felt my cock surging in her hands, and cooed, "Ummm, so ready again, such a horny man! Good, that's exactly what I need. For now, I have something special for you."

Roxanne took to her hands and knees, she reached back, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and showed me the tight, pink pucker of her back door.

She cooed, "I'm still a virgin back there, and I want you to take me. I trust you completely lover, would you like to deflower my tight ass hole, sugar?"

My cock topped up quickly, oh fuck, I'd had a former girlfriend who loved getting her ass reamed, couldn't get enough of it, and the idea of introducing Roxanne, offering her ass to me, I was more than happy to agree.

"I would be honored baby, I need to lick and finger your asshole a long time, before we try anything bigger than my finger."

Roxanne cooed huskily, "Oh yeah, lick my asshole Dennis, get my tight hole all ready for its virgin breaking ride."

I eagerly dove in, enjoying her squeals of pleasure as she felt my tongue make contact. My face was nuzzling between the moons of her spread open ass cheeks. My tongue swept over the tight pucker, licking at that twitching, inviting opening, then my tongue pressed against her, tightly. The tip of my tongue pushed inside, probing, pressing slightly into the twitching pucker, making Roxanne's body shiver with pleasure.

"Oh my god, the pleasure...it's beautiful...I love it...feels so good. Keep licking me, and finger it, get my ass ready for fucking, I feel like my head's gonna fly off!"

Sticking a finger in my mouth, I slobbered over it, then applied it, and pushed, slowly, slowly. She let out a grunt, of pleasure I hoped, and my finger glided slowly in to the first knuckle.

I could hear her muttering softly, "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah."

I pushed on, until my finger was in to the second knuckle. I started to rotate my finger, Roxanne's asshole was clenching at my finger, and I was doing my best to loosen it up, even just a tiny bit. After a few minutes, she felt she was ready.

"Dennis, let's do it, I think I can handle it now, take my list bit of virginity."

On her hands and knees, laying her head down on a pillow, cupping her cheeks, she spread them apart as far as she could, eager to get her ass fucked. I applied a generous coating of KY to my cock, and spread a large dollop around her tight rim, sliding my finger back inside to spread around the tight clutch of her virgin walls.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice. Now, my lover, do it," she cooed.

I nudged my cockhead against the rose shaped pucker, and pushed, slowly, slowly, suddenly the head popped in. Roxanne let out a sharp gasp.

"Unnh, unhh, unhh" she moaned, "Hold up just a minute lover, I'm going to need time to adjust" she whispered.

"Take all the time you need baby, it's not a race, your pleasure is what's important. I'll only go on at your request."

I could see the side of her face, she smiled as my words assured her that she would not be forced. I brought my hands up, and ran them up and down her back, stroking her awesome 17 year old body, eager to help her relax in every way. After a few minutes, she urged me on.

"Ok honey, a bit more, slowly please."

I pushed, slowly, slowly, I was now halfway in, Roxanne was making grunts, as I reached 5, then 6 inches.

"Another stop, please."

I froze, waiting for her ass to adjust, fuck, the sensation of her tight virgin ass around my cock was something else. Never had I been in such a tight hole as her warm backdoor.

Roxanne took less time to adjust this time, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as she took a deep breath, and told me what to do.

"Now, take my hips, hold me in place so you can bury it, let me have the rest," she gasped.

I grasped her hips, and with a push forward, I was in, right to the balls, Roxanne let out a small yelp, and I again stopped.

"Oh my god, my ass is so full. It's a bit painful, but I guess losing such a tight virginity was gonna hurt somewhat. And Dennis, you're such a sweet man, any 17 year old guy that I gave my ass to would probably just ram it in with once thrust, and end up raping my ass. Now, just a little bit more time," she cooed.

After a minute, she whispered huskily, "Umm, ummmm, oh yeah, it's starting to feel good, give me a slow, loving ride sugar, now that my ass virginity is gone, stretch me out back there, take it some more."

I pulled back an inch, and pressed forward slowly, getting a slow, gentle rhythm going. Roxanne's sounds were changing over to little gasps and what sounded like cries of passion.

"Ummmm, yes, oh yes, now that I'm loosened up, it feels better," she cooed, "keep going, it's starting to feel real good!"

Encouraged, I started to pull out a bit further, 2 inches then 3, burying it deep, speeding up just a little bit. Roxanne was starting to make moans and louder cries of passion, as she urged me on to fuck her ass. I was happy to do so, the tight vice grip of her ass was clutching at my cock, working me up to another load. Her hand was cupped against her pussy, masturbating furiously, I reached around, and gently removed her hand.

"Let me do that for you sweetheart," I whispered.

I cupped my hand around her mound, her pink, hard clit straining for my fingers, her juices coated my fingers, and I stroked my fingertips up and down her stiff, eager clit. Roxanne's grunts and cries of pleasure increased, and I could feel a massive load gather. I felt a warm hand cupping my balls, oh that felt nice as she started to give me gentle squeezes, eager to make me explode. I could feel her clit twitching wildly between my fingers, as Roxanne hit her peak.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, cumming, oh my god cumming, fill my ass Dennis, fill me, fuck, fuck cum in MEEEEEE!"

She let out a scream, her ass clamped even tighter around my cock, her orgasm making her asshole clench and unclench, and that took me over. I grabbed her hips, drove in to the balls, and my cock erupted. Flooding Roxanne's last virginity with hot sperm made me go off like a cannon. My growls of orgasm joined her sounds, as my cock jerked over and over, throbbing wildly and pumping a flood of cum, painting her bowels white with my load, both of us shuddering through body wracking orgasms. When I had unloaded the last gush, I pulled out and flopped down, Roxanne joined me and her eyes were close to mine, her smile told me all I needed to know.

"Perfect, so perfect", she whispered. "Just as loving and caring as you have been ever since our first time."

This time, with her body against mine, I spiraled down into a deep sleep, the best natural sleep aid ever.

It's raining, that must be why it's so wet. I looked down, saw myself naked on the street. The only thing wet was my cock, strange how the rain was only making my cock wet. I felt a pressure on my prick, another strange thing.

"Ummmm, oh yeah, ummmmm."

The voice cut through my sleep, and I rose up to wakefulness. I opened my eyes to the sight of Roxanne, very naked and very horny, perched on my cock.

"Good morning lover. When I saw how stiff and hard your morning hard-on was, I thought this would be the best way to wake you! Ummm, it's been so wonderful, waking up with you next to me, your cock all ready and eager for more, makes me feel so sexy. Just lay back, relax and let me do all the work, if you could call this work!"

Roxanne giggled, I groaned with pleasure from the snug feel of her hot, moist sheath as she lifted up, then drove her hips down, engulfing my shaft again, wrapped around my cock like a tight velvet lined glove. Roxanne started to rock herself on my cock, with an excruciating slowness. She was caressing her breasts, gently pulling at her nipples, expressions of bliss crossing her face as she rode me like a sexy 17 year old cowgirl.

"Ummmm, so good, feels so wonderful, I can't wait to feel all that thick cum ."

"Fuck, fuck, your sweet pussy feels so good, oh yes!"

Roxanne started to ride me harder and faster, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on my steely shaft, hips pumping up and down. She was wrapped tightly around me, her cunt stroking me again and again in that pleasure grip, seeing her gorgeous breasts bouncing up and down in time with her thrusting motions, and watching the joy and delight play across her face as she rode me, and I could feel my balls starting to tighten up, getting set to gush more spunk. Roxanne was gasping, her orgasm was starting to race at her.

She raised herself up, froze for a second as she cried out raggedly, "Oh fuck, feels so good, cream my tight little pussy lover man, cum with me, cum deep inside me, I'm cumming, cream MEEEEE!" then thrust herself down, her body starting the telltale shuddering of climax.

My cock was scrubbing at her pink pocket as I felt her pussy muscles clamp around me, hungrily massaging and milking my cock, taking me over.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" I shouted, her loud squeals of joy blending in as I arched up into her, my cock erupting, spraying a geyser of hot cum up into her, painting her tightly gripping walls. Another bolt of cum jetted out, and another, I was not done cumming until 8 gouts of spunk had been deposited, her hungry pink fuck-hole sucking it all up, deep into her womb.

Our orgasmic rush started to ebb, she smiled down at me, and lay forward upon me, letting my cock stay buried deep inside her.

"I could get used to this, every morning" she whispered softly.

I was thinking, so could I.

jjonah
05-30-2019, 01:13 PM
Enjoying this story very much! Thanks Groom!

groomleader
06-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Part 4

We were at the breakfast table, I enjoyed the sight of Roxanne, eagerly digging into a stack of pancakes. I love a woman who has hearty appetites, for food, and for hot sex.

"These are so good, you make the best pancakes I've ever tasted. How do you make them so delicious?"

"My mother showed me how. She would never be caught dead using some ready to make pancake mix. She showed me how to use the right amounts of floor, eggs and milk, to whip them up so there would be no lumpy batter, how hot the griddle needed to be, and timing it exactly to a nice golden brown."

"You learned well Dennis. Not just a fantastic lover, he knows how to cook!"

Roxanne giggled, a pleasant happy sound. I had missed that, being in a marriage that was nothing more than cold civility.

Roxanne said softly, "Well, I have today off so I'm going to go shopping for some things I think you'll like."

"And I have to go into work today, but I booked off the rest of the days that we'll have, so we can be together."

"Ummm, I like that," Roxanne purred. "Until later my lover man."

She stood up and cooed, "Come kiss me sugar."

Our mouths melded, tongues coming out to play in a passion filled swirl, I could hear her moan in pleasure as our kiss deepend. I felt her hand reach down, gently groping my cock through my trousers.

She pulled her head back and gave me a grin as my cock responded accordingly.

"Oh yes, such a handsome, virile man. You're MY man, and I have hot, sexy plans for that hard, horny bulge tonight. I want your cock to get all the loving you've had to go without. Until then lover."

She turned and walked towards the door. She gave her hips some sexy wiggles, her ass shimmied nicely under her dress. At the door, she turned, gave me a big smile, and left.

At work, I was glad it was a slow day, trying to concentrate on anything of an urgent nature was impossible. My cock was eager, and it was up and down like a crane. My mind wondered what sexy things she was buying.

I had decided to give her something. Since she was bare and waxed, I decided to join her in that spirit. The fact that she had taken my balls into her hot mouth also gave me an extra incentive as I wanted that incredible sensation again. There was a salon just a few blocks from where I worked that offered a Male Brazilian, I had a feeling that she would appreciate having that damn hair out of the way.

I was somewhat nervous, but they knew that they were doing, and there was very little pain, mostly a tugging sensation when it was removed. They were really thorough, all of it, including my balls, the taint and the crack of my butt were hair free. I was amazed at the sensation, I hadn't been so hairless since I was 12 or 13, and I was looking forward to Roxanne's reaction when she saw me up close.

Just before I left, she called me up.

"How's my lover man?"

"Hard and eager."

"Ummm, that's just what I wanted to hear. Come home sugar, I'll have dinner cooking when you get here."

When I entered the kitchen after getting home, I enjoyed the sight. I saw Roxanne from behind, she was at the stovetop, stirring a sauce. She was wearing an apron, and nothing else. Such a glorious sight, her glorious backside was almost completely naked to my gaze. The back of the apron consisted of three slender ribbons, one was around her waist, tied in a neat bow, another ran around just below her shoulder blades, also tied in a neat bow, the top ribbon was around her neck, also tied in a neat bow.

Roxanne heard me, she turned to face him, her succulent melons shoving out the front of the apron, the lap part just barely covering her smooth mound.

"I thought you'd like dinner with a view, my lover man," Roxanne purred. She saw my suit trousers starting the bulge, she giggled, "Ummm, and I can see you like it already! Why don't you go upstairs, and slip into something more comfortable. Work time is over, we have our nighttime playtime to concentrate on."

I raced upstairs, yanked my clothes off, and put on my terrycloth robe. I didn't want to waste anymore time than was neccesary, not with that view of Roxanne's hot body.

Back downstairs, I couldn't take my eyes off Roxanne's sexy, naked backside as she worked at the stove. With that kind of visual stimulus, the view of her naked rump moving so nicely as she worked, my cock was back up to a stiff, eager hard-on.

She turned from the stove, plates in hand, smiling. I wanted to flip up that apron, and lick at her sweet pussy until she gushed all over my face.

"Enjoy Dennis, I'll be just a moment."

When she reappeared, she had changed from her apron to a sexy powder blue peignoir, two lacy straps held it up, leaving most of her upper body bare, letting her breasts push out the front, while the sheer, see thru nature was very stimulating.

I feasted my eyes, as well as my stomach. The sight of Roxanne, clad in such sexy attire for my viewing pleasure, kept my cock board stiff.

When our plates were empty, Roxanne purred, "Now for dessert."

I watched, entranced, Roxanne climbing onto the table, and positioning herself right in front of me. She placed her feet on the tops of my thighs, I watched as she grasped the peignoir and pulled it up. She inched the peignoir just above her waist, then she pulled her legs back and up, spreading her thighs for my gaze. Her smooth, bare pussy, the pink lips swollen with excitement, wet with her juices, the scent of her in full heat, made my mind whirl. I watched as she trailed her fingers down to her lips, spreading her pussy lips open, displaying the wet, hot pink pocket to my gaze.

Roxanne's voice was a husky growl of desire, "Here's your dessert sugar, I made it so hot and juicy, just for you. Oh god I'm so hot, eat me lover!"

I scooted my chair up, I just had to bend forward a little, until my mouth touched Roxanne's pink velvet. I slipped my tongue between the part, and stuffed it in as far as I could extend. Roxanne cried out with pleasure, I watched as her hands slipped under her peignoir, tugging and pulling on her stiff nipples.

"Ohhh yes, lover, go crazy on my cunt, eat me alive!"

I gave her the best pussy licking I could, making her moan and growl with pleasure was well worth the earning.

"Ohhh God, you lick my cunt so well, keep going lover, make me cum!"

I slid a finger into her, letting the gushing juices get it slippery wet, then I slid my finger out, down the channel of juices, and I nudged my finger right against her tight butthole, and drove it in.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Roxanne's pussy exploded with a rush of juices, her shrieks of pleasure filled the kitchen as I gently finger banged her tight ass, her pussy quivering wildly against my tongue, staying with her to the last spasm, until she slumped down, gasping.

"Oh my god, when you started to finger my asshole, it made me crazy. When I take a morning shower, I always masturbate. I was curious one day, and I started to stroke my asshole while I was doing my clit. I came like crazy, and I was hooked. After that first time, every time I enjoy a shower stroking, I masturbated with a soapy finger jammed up my ass, reaming my tight butt hole, while my other hand strummed my throbbing clit, until I had to keep from screaming with pleasure as I exploded. That happened when I was 15. Ummm, I just love making myself so clean, everywhere!"

She giggled, climbed off the table, and purred, "Take me to bed lover."

In the bedroom, she showed me what she had bought. A set of leather cuffs, a sleeping mask, a ball gag and a jewelled butt plug. She blushed a bright pink as she laid them out before me.

"I have some fantasies I want to live out. You are the only man I could trust to accept this in the spririt of which I am offering."

She gave me a nervous smile and continued, "Do you think I am some kind of pervert?"

I was quick to reassure her as I said, "You are NOT perverted, in any way, shape or form. I'm honored that you want me to make your fantasies a reality. And now I'll show you something I had done, just for you."

When I threw off my robe, she gave a squeal of delight, and cooed, "Ummmm all waxed so bare, so smooth. Just like me! I love to suck your balls, I can feel them all swollen, getting a big load of spunk worked up for me. Knowing that big load is going to splatter my cervix makes me crazy with lust."

She lay back on the bed, her head at the edge, and said, "Let me teabag your hot, sexy balls."

I quickly went over, and lowered myself down, I felt her tongue gently licking at them, stirring them around. I let out a growl as she worked them over.

"Now, lower lover man, I want them in my mouth."

I did so, letting out a louder growl at the exqusite feelings as she sucked in one ball, then opening her mouth as wide as she could, the other ball slipped in. I felt Roxanne's lips close around the top of my nut sack. Her tongue worked them over, licking and gently sucking, pushing them around in her mouth. Her mouth was filled with a rush of warm saliva, ohhh fuck, that felt so good as she sucked my balls.

"Oh yeah, so good, baby, so good."

Her hand came around, grasping my cock, gently stroking it. I was so hard it was almost painful, before she pulled her mouth down, gently letting my balls free.

"Oh god, I feel so hot, so nasty, use everything on me lover! I want to get it all in one mad fuck!"

I quickly took control, having her kneel on the bed, cuffing her wrists together in front of her body. She let out a low moan as I flipped the sleeping mask over her eyes, and she opened her mouth, eager for the ball gag. Once she was gagged, I heard a muffled moan as I started to lick at the tight pucker of her asshole, getting her ready to be plugged. I slipped the plug into her pussy, to give it a good soaking as I licked and fingered her tight pucker, getting her ready.

I nudged it against her, and pushed. Her sounds were totally gagged as it went in, the big flare stretching her open, then the last bit rushing in, locking it inside her. I wanted to watch her ride, and I lay down next to her, my leg touching her.

"Mount up Roxanne, I want to watch your hot sexy body riding my cock."

I helped her to straddle me, then I positioned myself, nudging against her. I could already feel the heat and the juices against my cock head, then she took me in, sliding down my pole. Holy fuck, the feel of the big flare of her buttplug against my cock was out of this world.

As I bottomed out, her muffled grunts let me know she was enjoying it as much as I was. I watched with wide eyes, Roxanne, naked and horny, gagged, blindfolded, her hands cuffed, was a sight like I'd never seen before. Fuck, it was amazing, and her body started to ride me, oh fuck, every slide down, that buttplug pressed insistently against me. I wondered if she'd like a little extra, and as she lifted back up, I smacked her left ass cheek. She started to move faster, so I smacked her right cheek, the gagged sounds she was making and her movements, seemed to indicate she was into it. I gave each cheek 5 smacks, not hard or painful, more playful, I was not interested in causing her real pain.

I could see her body starting to shudder, she froze for a second, then rammed herself down, the gag kept her howls to a muffle, I could feel her pussy quivering wildy around me, and I let out a loud growl, driving my hips up as I spunked deep inside her, thick ropes of cum being sucked out of me by her spasming pink folds.

When her last spasm passed by, I quickly released her, cuffs, blinfold, ball gag, and I eased the butt plug out of her. We tumbled down to the bed, and her eyes had a glow of extreme satisfaction.

"Oh my god...that was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life. How did you know that I'd like a little spanking?"

I replied, "I just took a chance that you would like it."

She smiled, and said, "I loved it! I wanted to get my ass spanked a bit, but I thought with all the kinky things I was showing you already, that might be just one too many. So, do you like the fact that I can be a real kinky girl sometimes?"

"Oh yeah baby, that was a rodeo like I've never had."

We drifted for a while in the post coital glow of pleasure.

"Hey lover, I'm feeling a bit hungry. Can we get a pizza delivered, with pepperoni and mushroom, and maybe catch a movie on Turner Classic Movies?"

I replied, "Your wish is my command baby!"

I pulled on my robe, and watched with pleasure as Roxanne got up, drinking in her nudity, until she pulled out a robe, and slipped it on.

In the living room, I flipped on the TV. The late local news came on, and I called up Dominos, and got a pepperoni mushroom pizza order going. In the fridge I found a 2 liter bottle of ginger ale.

"Like some ginger ale Roxanne?"

"Yes please, I'm really thisty!"

I poured out two glasses, and joined her on the couch. We clincked our glasses together, she said "To Us" as we both took a swig. I picked up the remote, and tuned it over to the TCM channel. The announcer said that the movie "Some Like It Hot" was to start in fifteen minutes. With it being rated the best American comedy movie, and also of having the best ending line, I was sure that Roxanne would enjoy it, I had seen it before, but it was definitely worth another watching.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I went to answer the door, while Roxanne set out two plates, and a shaker of parmesan cheese on the coffee table. I took the pizza, made sure the driver was tipped well, and tuned back towards the living room. Roxanne watched, then she gave me a big smile as she stripped off her robe, letting my eyes drink their fill.

"Much better!" she exclaimed.

I of course joined in the spirit of the night, and got naked with her. I placed the pizza box on the coffee table, opened the top, and the delicious scent of fresh hot pizza wafted out. I could feel my stomach rumble hungrily, and we both dug in, the pizza tasted as good as it smelled. The movie was just as enjoyable as it was when I had first seen it, the antics of Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon and the beauty of Marilyn Monroe made this movie a winner.

When the movie ended, it was 20 minutes after midnight.

Roxanne said, "Oh my god, that was such a great movie!" Her voice got softer, and she cooed, "Let's go back to bed lover, I need you to give me a sweet loving ride, you're really becoming my kind of lover."

Back in the bedroom, we slipped under the covers, and she purred, "Mount me lover, my tight little pussy is already creaming like crazy, give me a loving ride, and wash down my womb with another rush of hot sperm."

Eager to do so, I nudged against her, letting out a growl of pleasure as I pushed in, enjoying her gasp as I kept going until I bottomed out.

"Oh yes, so deep, just where you should be, always. Take me Dennis, take me back to pleasure
land."

I established a slow, gently unhurried rhythm, eager to draw out the pleasure for both of us. Her soft moans and purrs of pleasure were very enjoyable.

"Ummmm, oh yes, such a fantastic lover, kiss me lover."

Our lips came together, tongues came out to play, and she moaned deeply, I could feel my cock take notice, as our kiss became a passionate, drawn out affair. The tight silken wrap of her around me caressed my shaft, urging me onwards, as we moved together, two lovers in a passionate clinch.

"Ummm, you're spoiling me lover, keep going lover, make me cum."

I could feel my load simmering up to the boiling point, as Roxanne wrapped herself tightly against me, I could feel the fluttering deep inside her.

"Ummm, oh yes, so nice, ummm, ummmm, UMMMMM."

I felt her pussy grab at my cock, quivering wildly, her moans of climax were like a wonderful melody, and I felt the rush, then the explosion as my prick let go, jetting a juicy rush to wash down her cervix.

As our orgasmic rush started to ebb, I slid down next to her. She snuggled up to me, and purred, "Ummm, falling asleep and knowing I will wake up with you right here with me, a nice morning hard on all ready to take my eager holes, it feels so good. Something I hope we can continue."

comsmith22
06-24-2019, 09:07 PM
Great story "Groom" … Really Hot and Wet...
Thanks for the share and Fantastic updates …
I'm Looking Forward to seeing where Roxanne is going to Take it next...
Keep the Great work going or Cuming...

kingwolf
06-27-2019, 09:00 PM
groomleader, fantastic as always, you really doo good work!

Luckymann
07-01-2019, 10:36 AM
That was one hot story. I enjoyed it very much.

groomleader
07-24-2019, 09:07 AM
Part 5

I felt a tickling at my cock, it started to break up my sleep, and I felt it become more pronounced as I started to rise from slumber. The mists of sleep cleared as I reached down, felt the head of long brown hair between my legs, looking down, I could see Roxanne's mouth around my prick, sliding up and down slowly. Her eyes turned up to me, her warm brown eyes full of the hazy glow of passion.

She lifted her mouth and purred, "Good morning sugar. Your cock was so hard, I just had to give you a wake up cock sucking. Now that you are awake, I'm gonna ride you lover man."

I filled my eyes with the superb view. My neighbor's 17 year old daughter, Roxanne, the incredibly sexy sight of such a gorgeous teen, eager for my cock, wanting to make love with me for sheer pleasure, perching herself just above me. Her hand grasped my cock, swollen with my morning hard on. She nudged herself against me, and gave me a big smile.

"Mmmm, so hard, so eager, just the way your cock should always be, ready for my holes to give you the relief you need. With me, I would NEVER let you out of the house until your cock had gotten the solid hard suck and fuck a lover like you deserves. You would always have a well milked cock before you had to go out. Hang on lover!"

She drove down with a fierce thrust, swallowing my cock right to the balls. My grunt of pleasure joined her growl as she impaled herself, the feel of her warm wet muscles parting to let me in, the gripping at me was superb.

She paused for just a moment, the sight of Roxanne, naked and horny, perched on my cock was a real ball stirrer. She lifted up then rammed down, letting out more growls of pleasure, then she settled into a fast, hard rhythm, taking a lust driven morning ride. I filled my eyes with the sight of her body in the grip of carnal driven need, her nipples stiff and perky, breasts bouncing with the rhythm, she felt so amazing.

As she rode, she murmured, "Oh yes, so good, so hard, so deep, feels so wonderful, I love it."

Watching her riding, her sexy body moving and swaying with each plunge, the eager grip was making my balls churn. I watched as she brought her hands up, cupping her sexy breasts, letting our growls of pleasure as her fingers pulled and tweaked at her very stiff, perky nipples.

"Ummm, ummmm, ummmmmm, oh you sweet man, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, come with me Dennis, cream me, CREAM MEEE!"

I felt the tightening up, the quivering of her warm, wet muscles around me, and I arched up to her, grunting in a shuddering orgasm as I spent my morning load. Our cries of climax blended as the gripping spasms milked me for every drop, not letting go until the last spasm had shaken through her body.

She draped herself forward, her eyes held mine, and she cooed, "Ummm, Dennis that was amazing. It felt like my entire body was cumming, I could feel the warmth spread through my womb as your cock filled me with with a big morning load of hot spunk. You are the best lover I've ever had."

She looked into my face and said softly, "Can we go to Gateway Beach? You know, the nude beach that's just up the coast. I'd love to bare my body to the sun and the water."

I was happy to agree, with it being a weekday, the beach should be less crowded, and after breakfast we hopped in the car and hit the highway up the coast, soon we were pulling up. Large signs warned us about the clothing optional nature, and a parking lot attendant made sure that we knew about it, also. I was eager to see Roxanne's nudity again, even if everyone on the beach would get to see her in her birthday suit, also.

I had the men's locker room all to myself, and I quickly pulled off my clothes, and locked them up. I'm no Charles Atlas body builder type, but I was grateful to have kept enough of a shape that I wouldn't frighten anybody. I took my large, rolled up beach towel, and went out.

Stepping out of the locker room into a hallway that led to the beach, I came face to face with Roxanne carrying her beach towel, she smiled at me, and whispered, "Are you ready? I sure am, damn, I'm getting so turned on, being in the nude, and knowing that I'm about to expose myself, is making me horny!"

My cock had noticed, and I was right back up, hard, and eager. She smiled at my obvious approval, and cooed, "Let's just relax a bit back here, I'll take care of that nice hard cock later."

We waited a few minutes until my cock had relaxed, then, we swung out of the locker area, and started down the beach.

We had sunglasses on, and I surveyed the people as we walked. It was a smorgasbord of bodies, all kinds, young, old, middle aged, some very shapely, sexy bodies, some not so shapely, lots of pubic hair styles, from thick tufts, to neatly trimmed, to bare and smooth. I noticed some people just glance casually our way, no leers or stares, everyone was cool with their own nudity, and ours, and I felt relaxed by the acceptance.

Finding a sunny, open spot, we spread our towels, and I had the extreme pleasure of running my hands all over Roxanne's nude body, caressing her supple skin as I stroked her down with sunscreen. I then felt the pleasure of her soft hands doing the same to me, and my cock rose up, and she happily oiled down my erection.

Roxanne giggled as she cooed, "Oh my god, a sunburned cock would be horrible. I want your cock healthy and well, I have plans for your sexy prick!"

Laying back, with the sun shining down, my cock was again relaxed, and we lay side by side, just enjoying the day's warmth, and the closeness. My mind started to think. I have a gorgeous 17 year old who is crazy about me, versus a 35 year old cold fish, I could feel a definite pull towards staying on the new path. I wondered if my wife had someone on the side. Was she hoping I'd pull the plug? Was she working up the courage to do it herself? Lots to think about, but for now, I decided it would just be better to relax and live in the moment.

After a few back and forth flips, Roxanne pulled me to my feet, and hand in hand, we dashed into the lake. The coolness of the lake water gave us a pleasant shock, as the heat of our tanned skin met the brisk, cooler water. Roxanne loves to swim, and we went out a bit further, until the water was up to the top of Roxanne's shoulders, so we could swim freely, without having to avoid people just paddling around in the lake.

After a while, we decided to call it a day. Before we left the lake, Roxanne had me stand so my back was to the beach. Her hands reached down, grinning, and stroked my cock. She smiled as she could fondle me, the water and the angle of my body hiding her arms.

"Now, let's go home lover man, I need your loving so much."

We walked out of the water, picked up our towels and strolled back down the beach. Again, everyone was cool, no staring, no leering, and I felt like this was something I wanted to do regularly.

Emerging from the dressing room, Roxanne had put on just a small bikini bottom that was pressed tight against her smooth mound, and a halter top that displayed a lot more than it covered. I had just put on board shorts and a loose T shirt, and I smiled as I saw my lover, once again looking so wildly sexy, my cock also taking notice.

When we got home, we were quickly in the bedroom. I pulled her close, her flushed face, the look of need in her eyes, and her deeper breathing urged me on. I pulled her halter off, her lips sought mine, and I could feel her stiff, hard nipples pressing against me, she moaned into my mouth as our kiss got hotter and deeper. I slipped my hand into her bikini bottoms, feeling the heat building up. I kissed my way down her body while I gently pushed the bottoms down, I soon had Roxanne flat on her back, her legs spread.

Her pussy loomed before my eyes, parted slightly, letting me peek into her inner coral flesh, swollen with desire, her lips slick and syrupy with her juices. The scent of her aroused heat filled my nose, peppery, musky, so hot and desirable. I slid my fingers along her slick pussy lips, her soft moan of pleasure urging me on, and my tongue quickly followed my fingers, riding along her pink outer lips. My tongue swept all over her swollen pink labial lips, licking at them, my senses filled with the hot dewy sensations of my Roxanne in heat. I eagerly lapped up the slick juices, then I buried my face into her tight teen pussy, running my tongue deeply into Roxanne, tasting her special cream.

"Yes, oh yes, I love how you kiss me down there, love me sugar, I love the feel of your mouth at me," Roxanne cooed.

Roxanne's clitoris rose up, peering out from its hooded canopy, eager to join the fun, and my tongue started to lick at her right there.

She started to gasp and moan, "Yes, oh yes, there, right there, keep licking me, make me cum!"

I slid 2 fingers up her pussy, finger fucking her as I drew her throbbing clit into my mouth. She was making wordless sounds of passion as I swept my tongue over her clit, wrapping my tongue around the hard swollen bud, and tugging at it, urging her to explode.

"Yes, oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum, unnh, unnnh, yes, oh yes, yes, FUUUCCKKK!"

Roxanne's voice rose to a full throated shriek as she exploded, her orgasm blasting into her pussy, turning it into a vat of hot juices. Her pussy spasmed wildly, pulsing and contracting to squeeze my fingers, as her pussy became a raging river, and I sucked her juices out, licking her gently as she came down from her orgasmic peak, the musky taste filling my senses. Her eyes gazed at me with a look of satisfaction.

"Put me up against the wall and fuck me standing up. Bring your sexy cock right here, and bury it lover man!"

As we did so, Roxanne reached out, grabbed my cock and guided me into her. I grunted loudly as I felt the hot wet velvet parting easily for me, the tightening up, my eyes widened in surprise as Roxanne smiled up at me.

"Kegels, good time to exercise them," she cooed. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, ram my tight little cunt!"

I growled aloud, and started to power it into her, roughly violating Roxanne as she squirmed and writhed against me. With her back pressed against the wall, I pistoned my prick into her.

She cried out her encouragement, "Oh yeah, ram my cunt, make me take it master!"

Sounded like she had one hot fantasy going, and I was eager to please. I grabbed her ass cheeks, holding her up, her legs came up around my waist as I fucked her hard and fast. Her juices were flowing, and I reached down, rubbing the tight pucker of her asshole. Her eyes opened wide, looking into mine.

"Yes, yes, do it, make me cum like your cock hungry whore, master!"

I felt the tight little pucker relax under my finger, and I slid it into her ass as far as I could go. She moaned wordlessly into my ear.

“Cum on my cock, cum like a horny needy slut!" I grunted.

Roxanne's voice rose to to a shriek of pleasure, it felt like both my cock and my finger were sucked in as deep as possible.

“I’m cumming master, cum inside of me master, fill me with your cum and mark me as your own!”

I rammed into her once more, oh fuck, I could feel my cock inside of her with my finger.

Keeping her legs tight around my waist, Roxanne let out an animalistic growl as she came again, rocking her hips hard against me, fucking my cock and finger savagely as I powered into her, my balls churning wildly, ready to explode. She grabbed my other hand and sucked on my fingers. Her tight pussy contracted over and over with the spasms of her climaxes sucking at my cock, and I reached my limit as I felt my balls pull up, locking into firing position.

“Fuck baby, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

I could feel my balls heaving as Roxanne exploded once more, and I let out a loud growl as my cock burst, squirting over and over, Roxanne's sexual hunger kept me going, pumping into her over and over. Filling her contracting fuck hole was an exercise in unbridled sexual lust, I was squirting a huge load of seed into her, my orgasm drawn out, making my body shudder.

Roxanne smiled at me as she pulled my fingers out of her mouth. I pulled my finger out of her ass, cupping her cheeks as she unhooked her ankles. I pulled myself out and she slid down my body, sinking to her knees before me.

“Is my master pleased?” she cooed. "Now master needs his cock cleaned."

Roxanne's mouth was level with my cock, I felt her grab the base of my cock as she opened her mouth wide, clamped her lips around the base of my cock and drew back with a strong, milking pull. I gave out a loud moan as her tongue sucked and slurped all along my shaft, eager to taste every bit of the mingled passions of our coupling. She cleaned my cock with a few long sucks, before she pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave my cock head a lollipop licking to cap it off.

We made our way to the bed, sinking down, tired but well fucked, as we drifted off into a very peaceful afternoon nap.

groomleader
09-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Part 6

I blinked, opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Roxanne's beautiful face inches from my own. I saw the clock, it was late afternoon, we had napped peacefully after our lovemaking. The visit to the nude beach had really fired up my need for her, and judging by the way she had worked her body in the throes of passion, I could tell the feelings were mutual.

She lifted up from the bed, her nudity displayed perfectly.

She smiled as she cooed, "Are you hungry for something other than my body?"

She giggled at my expression, I replied, "Yes, I am, where would you like to go?"

Roxanne said, "Bella Italia has a wonderful menu, let's go there. As much as I love to spend as much time as possible between the sheets with you, we have to keep our strength up, and let your cock recharge, build up another load to flood my needy fuck holes."

All through dinner, I could feel the ramping up, knowing what was going to occur soon. After dinner, we made it back home.

Roxanne purred, "Can you wait outside the bedroom for 5 minutes? I want to get myself properly prepared for you."

I said, "Looking forward to it baby."

My cock was back with a force, eager for her. After 5 minutes, I went in, took a look and felt the heat. Roxanne was nude, kneeling on the bed, facing the dresser mirror. She had her ball gag secured in her mouth, she held up her wrists, letting me see that she had one of her leather cuffs in place, urging me on to complete the cuffing. I was happy to do so, I cuffed her wrists together in front of her. My clothes flew off, I could see the hot glow of sexual excitement in her eyes. I quickly got behind her, and started to run my hands up and down her body, kissing the sides of her neck, hearing her whimpers and coos as she felt the building heat. Her eyes were open wide, staring at the reflection, as I nudged against her, then drove upwards. Her eyes flared wide, her head lolled back and I could hear a well gagged moan as I drove up to the max, she was furnace hot, slick with her lust, making me groan as I felt her tighten herself around me. I slid one hand around her belly, pulling her tight against me, and my other hand reached to her nipples, tweaking and tugging on them.

Her body started to shake, and I could see her orgasm ripple through her, the familiar tightening up around my cock. Not ready to blow yet, I continued to ram her, enjoying the sight of her eyes, the bliss on her face, her muffled moans of pleasure as she came again, then a third time, and a fourth, I decided to switch things up a bit.

I pulled out before my orgasm, she looked back at me with a questioning look. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, I gently perched her on the edge of the counter, so she could lean back against the mirror. I lifted her legs, placed her knees over my arms, gripped her ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I saw her eyes wide, giving me the 'do me' look, and nudging against her ass hole, I powered in. Oh yeah, perfect, we were face to face, I savored her muffled grunts and growls as I drove balls deep in her ass, her face alive with lust as I started to ream her tight back door.

I reached down to diddle her clit, her body started to shake, and she started back in quickly, riding another string of orgasms as I was driving hard into her, pushing myself towards climax. The constant pulsations of her super tight asshole around my prick finally drove me over the edge, exploding and squirting wildly, filling Roxanne's hungry back door with a hot load of spunk.

I carried her back to bed, released her from the cuffs and the ball gag, and she fell into my arms.

"Oh my god, that was perfect. You like it when I let out my kinky side, don't you?"

I replied, "Damn right I do. The dichotomy of you giving yourself to me for a long, loving session, or a hot kinky ride is amazing."

She said softly, "I would not do that for anybody but you, lover. You understand my needs, and would never take undue advantage of it. You are an amazing lover."

The next morning, we had a passionate, drawn out lovemaking, the way her body wrapped around me, eager for everything I had, the vision of her with me for a long time, I wanted that. Laying back after our explosion of pleasure, with her in my arms, I wanted that, not just for now and then, I wanted that forever.

Over breakfast, Roxanne said, "Let's go for a picnic, I know a perfect spot."

With Roxanne directing the way, we arrived at a secluded glade. We got out and I spread a large thick blanket on the ground.

When I turned around Roxanne has stripped naked, her eyes alive with sexual need. She turned this way and that. displaying her awesome teen body to me.

Roxanne purred, "Another fantasy of mine. Being totally nude under the warm July sunshine, with a caring, giving lover to fill me up. Lay back sugar, I want to ride you."

I eagerly did so, my cock pointing skyward. Roxanne pranced over to me, she swung into position, squatting over my prick, ready to impale herself. Her luscious milk jugs were capped with stiff, rock hard nipples, I could see the glow of lust on her face, her eyes bright with sexual heat. I had a feeling I was going to get one hell of a ride.

Nudging her opening against my cock, Roxanne paused, then with a low moan, she pushed down hard, letting out a loud gasp of pleasure, mixing with my loud grunt, burying my cock into the grip of her tight pink hole. She purred as she felt her wet, clutching heat gripping at me, she started to flex her inner muscles, wanting to milk me for every drop.

The tightness of Roxanne's 17 year old fuck-hole wrapped tightly around my cock, it was a massive boost to watch as Roxanne got into the rhythm, her hips starting to pump up and down, as my neighbor's daughter eagerly sampled my sexual proficiency.

My eyes were locked on her amazing body, the joy playing across her face, and the tempo of her sexy milk jugs bouncing up and down in time with her hips. Her nipples were fiery red, swollen with sexual excitement, I reached up, gently pulling and tweaking her nipples, she let out a loud moan, then her fingers slid down over her belly, until they found her clit, she started to rub circles over her hard little button, a look of absolute bliss on her face. I could feel my cum, almost at a full boil, I was gonna explode.

Roxanne moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me lover, fuck my tight little cunt, cum in me, cum in me NOW!"

She let out a loud howl of pleasure as she tensed, going rigid, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, her orgasm rushed into her body. I could feel her juices gush, splashing against my shaft, pussy walls fluttering madly, tightening down and milking hard.

Her orgasm drove me over the edge, I grabbed her hips and thrust up hard, my cock lodged against her cervix, nudging the bottom open. I heard her grunt and I burst inside of her, my cock went off over and over, my hot seed coating her cervix, the ripples sucking it up into her womb, her pussy convulsed over and over, eagerly sucking me, draining me of every drop.

We made love like honeymooners, with a woman who was as sexually hungry as Roxanne, my lust roared back to life. We were at it 3 times a day, we fucked in every room of the house, out in the yard at midnight, I was really making up for lost sex.

"Oh yes lover man, fuck me, really ram my cunt!"

It was our last night together, her parents were flying back home, and they would be arriving on an early morning flight.

She was spread out, thighs wide, welcoming me in with a dazzling smile, and as I lodged against her. I buried it in one hard thrust, she purred and growled as I bottomed out.

"Yes, yes, hard, fuck me hard, use my cunt like I'm your own personal live sex doll! Give your cock hungry sex doll what she needs!"

Fired up, with her body twisting and writhing beneath me, I really laid the wood to her. She humped her hips up towards me, eager to get all of me inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, make me cum lover, give it to me!"

I was powering into her with everything I had, she started to make the sounds that I had come to know so well, and she shrieked and cried out as she went tumbling into climax. That took me with her, and I was nudged tight against her cervix again as I splattered my load, painting her white.

We broke apart and tumbled down to the bed, god, what a workout.

"Look at me Dennis."

Roxanne's eyes were glowing, giving me a steady gaze, and said very softly, "You know, you are making it almost impossible for me not to fall totally in love with you."

That startled me, she'd just vocalized what had been in my mind. I looked at her, wondering if she'd said too much. She looked back at me with a clear, steady gaze.

"I meant what I said, it would be very easy to fall completely in love with you. You're caring, loving, giving, you make sure that my pleasure is as great as I can feel, you've given me the best fucking of my life. I don't care one bit about our age difference. So you're twice my age, so what? You're still only 35, you're very virile, and you've satisfied me more in our time together than anyone has ever done so. Think it over lover, if you are serious about giving the icy wife the boot, that would make it very easy for me to take the final step. I'm half in love with you already. I may be taking a big chance, but I know what I feel, and I want you to know how strongly I feel for you."

"Think of it lover. Waking up next to my nude body every day. I'd never let you go to work without relieving your morning hard on. If we wake up late, and you are short on time, I'd be on my knees, my mouth filled with your hot, hard cock, sliding my lips down and swirling my tongue all around it. The grip of my lips urging you on, until I get rewarded with the creamy explosion painting my mouth. When we wake up early, or on your days off, your cock would get buried in my hot, wet pink hole. The pounding of your hard cock, demanding satisfaction, oh yeah, so hot, I love being driven into the mattress, feeling the waves of orgasm swamping me, then you make those sounds I've come to know and adore, feeling the tremors of excitement through your cock, the passionate eruption, flooding me with your wet spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into me, ummm, that's the most wonderful sensation on Earth. And when you want hot, make me take it fucking, make me your live fuck doll, my kinky side will be all ready for it. You can ram me like your cock hungry slut, I love being marked by your cum, putting me in my place as your cock crazy lover."

"Then at night, you could give me a loving ride, taking me like your one true love. That would be the perfect end to the day, to have your cock plundering me so lovingly, taking me up and up, the hot rush of your load flooding me, making me cum in a long wrenching wave of pleasure. Thinking about our nude bodies sprawled out together, drifting off to sleep, knowing that in the morning, you'll be right there with me."

"I'm not trying to pressure you lover. I just want you to know that I will always be eager and ready for you to spend you desires on, I'll be the lover who will always be ready for your advances. If it's too complicated, and you have to stay married, I will understand. I will still be next door, ready basically whenever you want me. If you give the iceberg the boot, I will be more than happy to live with you. And if you would do me the honor of marrying me, I'd be the happiest bride on the planet. Whichever way, I want to be the one to give myself to you fully, I would never deny you the sexual life you deserve. After all, I'd only be hurting myself to do so."

Wow, she had really given me a lot to think about. She closed her eyes and moved closer to me. She was soon sleeping deeply, having been riding the orgasmic highs. I on the other hand stayed awake for a while, thinking about it. Why not? I was tired of being trapped in a loveless marriage, with a woman who was little more than a stranger I had come to dislike intensely. Roxanne was right, I was still young enough to start over, and with her amazing body and sweet, loving personality with me every day, life would indeed look amazing.

groomleader
09-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Part 7

I got home from work a little after 5, and it took 30 seconds before my phone rang.

"Hello lover, how are you?" Roxanne's warm voice purred at me.

"Feeling better now that I am hearing your sexy voice."

"My parents are fast asleep, it was a very tiring flight, and they will be getting over jet lag. They are basically dead to the world, and since the iceberg is not home yet, I'll be right over."

In less than a minute, I heard the knock on the door, looked out and saw Roxanne smiling at me, I quickly let her in. She stepped up, and growled, "Yeah, you want my cunt don't you? Maybe I don't feel like it! If you want it, you'll have to take it!"

She marched past my haughtily, my eyes following her hungrily. Roxanne was wearing a tight skirt that climbed 6 inches above her knees, a tight silk blouse that accentuated the fact that she was bra-less, outlining her figure, the firm up-thrust 34C's, curvy hips, sleek sexy legs, and that sexy heart shaped rump.

I followed her into the kitchen, where she basically ignored him. The teasing aspect was getting to me, I could tell she was running a fantasy, and I would be happy to make that fantasy a reality.

I quickly walked up behind her, grabbed her from behind and pushed her down on the kitchen table. It took only a few seconds before I had whipped her skirt up and yanked down her panties, shoving my pants and shorts down as I did so. She struggled as I placed my legs between hers, grabbing her shoulders, pinning her down against the table top, as I lowered my body onto hers.

"You bastard, get off me, what are you doing?"

I slipped the buttons of her blouse, and reaching in, grabbed each breast, gripping them tight as I placed my cockhead against her entrance.

"No, NO!"

"You said it baby, 'If you want it, you'll have to take it!' "

I rammed my lust hardened cock in, Roxanne letting out a shriek as she was forcefully opened up. I jammed every last inch in, my balls smacked against her pussy as I bottomed out.

"Ngghhhhh, nggghhhh, glawww."

I pulled back slightly and rammed forward again, my lust was whipped up, and I started to power fuck her hard and fast. I started to tug and tweak her nipples as I rode her.

"Ooooh, oh no, unh no - ohh, ohhh" Roxanne murmured as my rock hard cock continued to stuff her. Oh yeah, I was enjoying the role play, pumping my hard prick deep in Roxanne's tight teen pussy.

I felt the acceptance, her sweet hole opening up for me. I felt her juices start to splash my cock, she began wiggling her pelvis, thrusting her up-tilted hips against me.

"Ummm, ooooh, yessss, I'm getting a good hard rape, keep raping my tight little cunt. Put me in my place, you big cock, rape me hard, I love it!"

She started to thrust back at me harder, rotating her sweet ass, her back arching in pleasure, soft moans issuing from her lips.

"Mmmmm, ohhhhh, yessss, mmmmm, ohhhhhhh."

I was seeing through a red haze of lust as I really laid the wood, pounding my hard cock deep in her eager cunt.

"Grab my tits and squeeze them, cum in me, make me cum all over a rapist's prick, flood my cunt!"

I grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, she screamed out "RAPE MEEEEE!" as she tumbled into orgasm, I went with her as I felt her cunt wrenching and spasming wildly, jetting thick globs of hot semen all over her cervix.

She looked over her shoulder at me and purred, "Ummmm that felt so good, you don't know how much I needed that."

When we disentangled, we set ourselves back to rights. Once she was redressed, she looked so mild, so unlike the hot sex doll persona that had urged me on to 'rape' her. The dichotomy of her personalities was a huge turn on.

With a smile, she cooed, "Bella Italia again lover?"

After dinner, we were back home.

Roxanne smiled at me and said, "I'm just going to go home and check on Mom and Dad."

When she returned 10 minutes later, she cooed, "All is well. It looks like they had enough of a wake-up earlier, to get frisky. The sleepwear they had been wearing was stripped off and thrown about the room, and I could smell the scent of very recent hot fucking, when i looked in, they were fast asleep again. It's been 19 years, and they still have an active, and very enjoyable sex life. All well matched couples should have that. If they did, Viagra sales would probably take a nosedive. What a lot of people need is just the enthusiasm of a willing and eager lover."

Her eyes were soft as she purred, "Take me like a lover, I need you again."

In the bedroom, I stripped her gently, kissing her all over, eager to bring her up to a fiery need with a lingering session of foreplay. With her standing over me, my face tight against her pussy, she let out soft cries of orgasm as the first one washed over her body. She took to the bed, urging me onward, and nudging against her I drove inn slowly, eager to draw out the pleasure.

Buried to the hilt, she purred, "Oh yes, give me your love, just like the way it should be.''

I started a slow, unhurried rhythm, wondering if I should say it. Fuck it, my mind was thinking of nothing else.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, I love riding deep inside you, my wife to be."

Her eyes which had been closed, snapped open, staring into mine. She saw in my eyes that I was serious, she grunted, "Ummm, ummm, ummmm, oh yes, give me your love, my sweet husband to be!"

We made love, real love, no role play, just the giving to each other our total love. I felt the rise, and as Roxanne let out shrieks of joy, I let out a roar, and pumped my pulsing prick as deep as possible, jetting my load into her.

In the afterglow, she cooed, "Ummm, wife to be, I love that so much. I am so looking forward to taking it to full on wife."

As I unwrapped the foil covering on the top of the complimentary champagne, I reflected on what had transpired.

My wife never came home. Her 'business trip' was merely a covering for her sneaking away to get married to her boss. After the required notices for her to appear in divorce court were ignored, I was granted a quick divorce, and awarded all the marital assets. When I had told Roxanne, we had fucked wildly in the master bedroom, and had set up plans.

Roxanne thought it would be a good idea to wait for the 6 months until she was 18. I agreed, and I put the marital house up for sale, and went after an acreage 10 miles outside of the city. My neighbors may have a dim view of me fucking their daughter, let alone marrying her. We agreed that they were be introduced to the idea gradually, making it appear that our getting married was just a happy happenstance of falling in love well AFTER my divorce. The housing market was in good shape, and I was able to basically buy the acreage outright, with the hefty price the marital home went for.

Lying in bed one night, a month or so before our wedding, we were drifting on the soft clouds of post coital bliss, Roxanne had purred, "I don't need all the expense and trappings of some big, showy church wedding, I just want you my future husband. Let's do the fast way, a simple justice of the peace and two witnesses."

And here we were in the honeymoon suite at the Hilton. I uncovered the champagne cork, and popped the top. I poured out two glasses, just as the bathroom door open, and Roxanne stepped out. She looked amazing, dressed all in virginal white, the snow white demi bra, matching garter belt, stockings and crotch-less panties. She turned this way and that, I saw the glow in her eyes.

"I wanted to present myself all in virginal white. Not our first time fucking, but the first time for our marriage. That was close enough to virginal for me, my loving husband."

I replied, "You look amazing, my beautiful bride."

I carried over our glasses, and she purred, "I feel so wonderful, being able to call you my loving husband, and hearing you call me your beautiful bride. I really feel like the happiest bride on Earth. "

We clinked our glasses and said in unison, "To us." After downing the glasses, she purred, "Now, let's go and do the best part, consummation of our marriage."

As she led me to the bed, her body promising many nights and days of sexual pleasure, I reflected on what had started 7 months ago.

As I rode deep inside her buttery soft depths, the moans, grunts and cries of pleasure filling the room, I had entered that new direction.

Our sounds were reaching a crescendo, I could feel our bodies moving heatedly, ready to explode. I had not been sure which way that direction was going to take me.

As I felt her legs tighten up around my waist, driving me in as deep as possible, the exquisite milking pull of her pussy fluttering wildly around my prick, and her loud cries of orgasmic pleasure, I let my load go, and reveled in the fact that I would never have to look back, to lament on the road not taken.

The End

jjonah
09-13-2019, 07:23 AM
Several great chapters there--loved the ending! Good work!!

comsmith22
06-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Very Hot Little Story … Thanks for the Great Update... Thanks For The Share...