PDA

View Full Version : Walk in the park

Irisblues
03-18-2019, 12:33 PM
It's two o'clock at night, and I'm chatting on the internet with an unknown one.
We generally talk about sex and how she wants to fuck me, I'm very shy and I refuse it.
He wants to see me, but I tell him it's late and it can be dangerous for me as women.
Finally he tells me some very hot whispers about how he fucked his first babe, how he stripped it out, and he tugged tongues in the pussy and she shouted for pleasure.
I have exhausted his words and I have not had sex for almost two months, and I decided to see you that night in the park
I'm in the park, I shy I kindle a cigarette and tell him what he's going to do with me.
I kiss my ear lobe and whispers that she wants to put my finger in my pussy and then taste it.
I let him do what he wanted, because I was very exited and wet in the pussy ... when he put his finger I felt a great pleasure and I cheered for pleasure I wanted more, he just teased me.
I opened his hole and put his dick in my hand, he was very big and a very thick head. I put it in my mouth and sucked it almost as I walked on my throat I scraped the dick and sucked at the same time. Suddenly I felt my pussy did not resist and I put myself in the position Doggystyle ... He she pulled me down, and at the same time he was pulling me strong of boobs .... I was penetrating very strongly I felt like a whore and I liked it, so loud and strong and at the very instant very fast I felt with my pussy is in flame I did not resist and I took the dick out of my pussy, I kneel down and I sucked her cock ... I felt the heat in my mouth and my breasts

comsmith22
04-09-2019, 07:18 PM
Interesting Story ... Thanks for the Share...