PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy the Town Slut: Chapter 8: New Experiences

breastgirl34c
02-21-2019, 08:35 PM
Here is the next chapter in the Cassidy saga. I meant it to be more of a fluff chapter to fill in between some things, but it turned out to be kinda hot...

Hope you enjoy!
-S

-----

“So done anything naughty lately?” Tina asked, adding a little emphasis to the word ‘naughty’.

“How do you expect me to concentrate right now?” Cassidy asked. The girls were at Tina’s house for a sleepover and were both wearing their matching lingerie. The last time Cassidy had worn hers was the night she fucked Steve. Cassidy looked over at her friend who was sitting on the bed, legs crossed, and leaning backwards on her hands.

Cassidy’s eyes slowly roamed upwards from Tina’s feet all the way up to her eyes. She slowly took in her smooth legs, then admired how the sheer lace material hugged her body and continued up and over the curves of her firm, petite b-cup breasts. It seemed to accent them and make them look bigger against her otherwise petite body.

Cassidy’s gaze was met with a smirk once it reached her friends eyes. Tina had watched the whole thing and knew exactly what her friend was thinking.

“If you tell me about your latest sexcapade I’ll let you fuck me.” Tina uncrossed her legs and slowly opened them as she got to the end of her sentence.

Cassidy paused then responded sarcastically, “You’re going to let me fuck you anyway.”

Caught, Tina responded, “True, but it will be more fun if you tell me naughty tales first.”

That much was true thought Cassidy. Besides, she loved eating out Tina after telling her some hot story of who she fucked recently, it always got her so hot and bothered.

“Fine”, Cassidy responded having been caught. “I fucked one of the dad’s on my block last week, and he had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! AND,” she continued, “he knows how to use it!”

Tina gave her a devilish smile.

“What?!” Cassidy asked a little annoyed she was being interrupted as her mind wondered back to the evening with Steve.

“Well, I was going to save this for later, but you provided a good segway…”. With that Tina rolled back and reached under her pillow and pulled out a large 7” dildo. It wiggled as she held it by its base and showed it to Cassidy. “Was it as big as this?”

Cassidy’s eyes got real wide, “Woah! Where did you get that!?”

“My cousin Sarah set it to me. She said she upgraded so she sent me this one.”

“Have you used it yet?” Cassidy asked suddenly intrigued.

“No, well, I gave it a blowjob while I fingered myself, but that’s it. I haven’t fucked it yet. I was waiting for you! I thought it would be fun to play with together.” Then there was a pause. “Oooorrrr, you know how turned on I get hearing your stories, so you can watch me play with myself with it while you tell me your story….”

“Ohhhh! That’s naughty!” Cassidy said giggling a little. Tina winked at her as she brought it to her lips and licked just under the tip quickly with her tongue. She pulled it away quickly and the girls both laughed.

“So, you were saying?” Tina said as she traced it over her chin, down her neck and across her breasts.

Cassidy watched for a few seconds then snapped back into reality and continued her story.

“Well, there was this dad at my school bus stop and I saw him checking me out one day and I thought it would be fun to fool around a bit. So I pretended to miss the bus and asked him for a ride to school. So he gave me one and I sucked him off until he came in my mouth in the school parking lot!” She said shooting Tina a smile.

Tina had brought the dildo back up and was running her tongue around it again as she listened to Cassidy.

“Well, anyway, I was planning on just having my fun and sucking him off, but I knew the moment I saw it that I had to fuck him. Oh My God Tina, you should have seen this thing, it was beautiful!”

“I can see just thinking about it is having its effect on you.” Tina said, her eyes darting down to Cassidy’s chest. Cassidy looked down and saw her nipples hard and poking through the fabric of her lingerie. She brought her hands up and grabbed them, savoring the feeling of the pleasure shoot through her body. She closed her eyes and purred a little.

“Mmmmm, yes.” She said softly. Then at a normal volume she continued her story. “Anyways, I knew I had to fuck him, but wasn’t going to waste my first time with that thing on a quickie in the front seat of a car, I wanted to enjoy it. So I told him to leave his garage door open one night and I would come by after dark. I actually wore this for him…” Cassidy said motioning to her current attire. “…The crotchless panty part came in handy.” She said winking at Tina.

“Ohhhh, I can imagine.” Tina said, running the dildo back down her body then between her own legs finding the gap in her crotchless panties. Her pussy feeling it for the first time made her purr, “Mmmmm, that’s nice.”

Cassidy proceeded to tell Tina all the details about the evening; every position they tried, how it felt having him inside her, how stretched out she felt. She described in great detail how thick and hard he was and how much both of them enjoyed their session.

Leaving the best part for last, she described the warmth and pressure she felt as he came inside her and how slutty she felt walking back to her house with his cum slowly running out of her pussy. She described feeling happily and thoroughly fucked afterwards, but played with herself back in her bed anyway, scooping his cum out of her pussy and licking it off with her fingers.

Tina was listening to Cassidy’s story and didn’t interrupt again. With her dildo, she reenacted the experience as Cassidy described it. Sucking on the dildo as Cassidy described blowing him. Rubbing it through her pussy when Cassidy described teasing him and sliding it inside her when Cassidy described feeling him enter her.

It was beyond wildly erotic for Cassidy to watch her best friend reenact her story. Her eyes were glued to her friend’s crotch as she watched Tina slide the dildo through her crotchless panties and into her pussy. She watched it come back out, slightly more wet than it entered each time.

She found it really hot that she was witnessing Tina’s first time with the dildo. Cassidy reached out and opened her panties a little more so she could see her friend’s pussy. She wanted to see her lips stretched around that fake cock as it slid in and out of her.

By this point Cassidy had finished her story but Tina was in the zone. Her eyes rolled up into the top of her head as she sat there with her legs spread open, working the dildo in and out of her pussy with both hands.

Cassidy could see her nipples poking through her top, a sign that she was obviously turned on by the experience. Cassidy reached out and began to lightly caress her friend’s chest. She ran her finger tips lightly across Tina’s curves, making contact with her nipple through her lingerie. She pinched them lightly through Tina’s top. The contact made Tina look down at her friend momentarily, however the dildo never slowed or stopped.

Cassidy slid one of the straps off of Tina’s shoulder and pulled her top down, exposing one of her breasts. Maintaining eye contact with Tina, Cassidy leaned in and flicked her friend’s nipple with her tongue. She saw Tina bite her bottom lip, an obvious reaction to the pleasure that sent through her body.

Cassidy began a full on assault on Tina’s breasts. Her other hand came up and started massaging the other one while she licked, sucked, flicked and kissed the exposed one. This was really getting Tina worked up as Cassidy could hear her start to purr and softly moan.

Cassidy could hear the wet sound of the dildo sliding in and out of Tina’s pussy as she enjoyed her friend’s breasts. By the sound of it, Tina was plenty turned on. Cassidy let go of Tina’s breast and slowly slid down her body until she found her friends pussy. Just as she had suspected, Tina’s pussy was soaked.

Cassidy ran two fingers down and along Tina’s pussy. She felt Tina’s lips spread and the dildo sliding in and out of them. She brought her fingers back up and started rubbing Tina’s clit while her mouth still worked at Tina’s tit.

The reaction was virtually instantaneous. Tina moaned out and bit her lip quickly in an effort to conceal her moans of sexual pleasure from the rest of the occupants of the house. Cassidy didn’t let up. She wanted Tina to enjoy the high of the sexual pleasure her body was feeling.

Tina’s arms just wanted to be jelly, she wanted to let go of the dildo and let Cassidy finish her off, but the feeling of it inside her, the pleasure and high of fucking herself and being in complete control of her own pleasure was too good for her to want to give up. Despite her body wanting to sit back and receive pleasure, Tina powered through and continued to fuck herself with both her hands.

Tina felt her orgasm begin to build. As it washed through her she felt her pussy clamp down on the dildo. She also felt the increased resistance as she tried to fuck herself through her orgasm. Her pussy muscles clamped down on the fake dick inside it and made pushing it in and pulling it out even harder.

Feeling that, feeling what it must feel like for a guy to fuck her through an orgasm was the last straw that she needed. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy, her body making her let out a long moan as it was suddenly left empty. A split second later she squirted for the first time in her young life. Cassidy’s fingers rubbed her clit through the whole orgasm and were soaked when Tina squirted.

Tina’s shooting cum caught her by surprise, but at the same time she found it incredibly sexy. Cassidy released Tina’s nipple from her mouth and looked up at her friend, a big smile on her face.

“Holy crap! You just squirted!” Cassidy said as she slowed down rubbing Tina’s clit as the orgasm subsided.

Tina was panting heavily as her orgasm calmed down. As her orgasm subsided, her eyes which had been rolled up into the top of her head, came back and focused on Cassidy.

“Holy crap” Tina whispered panting. There was a long pause as she took a few more deep breaths. “That was incredible. I’ve never squirted before! I could feel my pussy camp down on the dildo as I came. I felt it get harder to fuck myself. Holy crap that was hot!”

There was a twinkle in Cassidy’s eyes as she looked at her friend, then down at the dildo. She was super excited to try it herself now after Tina’s positive experience.

Tina saw her looking at it and got a smile on her face. “I want to fuck you with this.” She said, her hand still holding the dildo by the base of the shaft. She shook it slightly and both girls watched is wiggle.

Cassidy looked up at Tina, her options going through her head. “Okay” she said, “How do you want me?”

Tina scooted back on the bed until she was leaning against the headboard. She bent her knees and opened her legs. Cassidy watched her and admired the sight. God that was a sexy view. Her crotchless panties wet, the gap open exposing her freshly fucked and cum covered pussy to view. One side of her lingerie was still pulled down, one breast was free to the open air, the other still covered.

“Come sit here between my legs just like me and lean back against me. That way I can fuck you and fondle you at the same time.”

Cassidy liked that idea and quickly scooted up and sat between her friends open legs. As she leaned back, she felt Tina’s hard nipples poke into her back.

Tina brought her hand with the dildo up towards Cassidy’s face. With a little bit of laughter in her voice she said “Do you want to suck my cock? Lick my juices off my cock?”

Cassidy chuckled a little and turned her head to look at her friend. As they made eye contact Cassidy opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Tina moved it up to align with Cassidy’s mouth and held it horizontal. Cassidy turned her head back forward and leaned forward and took the dildo into her mouth.

She immediately tasted the familiar flavor of Tina’s pussy as she bobbed and swirled her tongue around the shaft, cleaning it off. It was her first time giving a blowjob to a dildo, but she found it slightly erotic.

After she cleaned all of Tina’s juices off, she pulled her head back and off of it. Turning to her friend she whispered, “All clean! How about you tit fuck me now with your dick.” Cassidy said as she pushed her small breasts together, maximizing the cleavage. The references to Tina’s dick was amusing to both of them for obvious reasons.

Tina leaned up a little so she could look down over Cassidy’s shoulder to her cleavage. “Mmmm, nice view.” She said as she placed the dildo in between Cassidy’s breasts and started moving it up and down.

Both girls looked down at Cassidy’s breasts as Tina started to tit fuck her. The dildo was plenty lubed up with Cassidy’s spit and it glided along her skin smoothly. Cassidy enjoyed the sensation of it sliding across her chest.

“Mmmm, this is nice.” Cassidy whispered to Tina, “But I wish my breasts were bigger, really wrap them around this thing.”

Tina smiled, “The view is nice. I’m sure they’ll grow. I hope they do too, I can’t wait to play with them. Remember that cheerleader? What was her name… well whatever. She had great breasts, those things were so much fun.”

Cassidy remembered back to their ambush by Miranda and her cheerleader friends. She also remembered the amazing bodies on most of them.

“Mmmm, yes. I’d have fun with those.” Cassidy said. Then after a pause she continued, “and I can think of a few others that would too…”

Cassidy went back to concentrating on the dildo giving her a tit fuck. The sensitive skin of her breasts felt all the texture and smoothness of the dildo, including all the fake veins and shapes.

Tina could tell the fun was starting to wean, so she started sliding the dildo down Cassidy’s flat belly and then down between her legs. Cassidy’s breathing started getting heavier. She was excited for this. She felt as the dildo slid between her wet pussy lips. She bit her bottom lip to avoid making any sounds.

It felt amazing as it slid through her wet pussy. Tina wasn’t trying to get it in just yet, she was having fun teasing Cassidy and letting her enjoy the feeling. She had done this to herself many times and knew how good it felt.

Cassidy’s heavy breathing continued. The smoothness of the rubber felt incredible sliding through the wet and sensitive skin of the insides of her pussy.

“Are you ready?” Tina whispered seductively in her ear. Cassidy nodded. Her hands coming up and cupping her breasts and giving them a little squeeze.

Tina worked the tip of the dildo down until she found Cassidy’s entrance. She held it there for a moment then started to slowly push in. Cassidy gasped as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate it. Tina brought her other hand up and placed it on top of Cassidy’s which was holding on firmly to her breast. Cassidy released and let Tina’s hand take its place.

Tina massaged Cassidy’s breast as she slowly pushed her dildo into her friend. Cassidy looked down over her chest and belly and watched the dildo slide into her, disappearing between her legs. It was a little amusing to her as she was still wearing her crotchless panties, watching it slide into her. Part of her was a little nervous since she had never had a dildo before, but soon she began to feel the familiar and comfortable feeling of a long shaft filling up her love tunnel.

“Mmmmm” Cassidy purred, closing her eyes and giving her breast a sexy squeeze, “That’s nice”.

“I know, right?” Tina replied with a smile on her face that Cassidy couldn’t see.

Tina slid he dildo all the way into Cassidy. Just enough stuck out for Tina to hold onto. “Wow, he must have been big, you took all of it right away.”

Cassidy opened them and looked down, seeing just the end of it sticking out of her. Tina had let go momentarily so Cassidy could see. Then with her friend still watching, Tina slowly pulled it all the way out. Cassidy gasped as she was left empty. Both girls looked down at the dildo in Tina’s hand. Cassidy’s juices were visible covering the whole thing.

Tina moved it back into position and slid it back into Cassidy. Only going half way this time, Cassidy moaned in displeasure as he body was ready to be filled up again.

“Want me to fuck you?” Tina whispered seductively in Cassidy’s ear.

“Yes.” Cassidy gasped, ready for Tina to plunge it into her at any second.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you.” Tina whispered back, moving the dildo in and out in quick, short strokes, teasing her friend.

Cassidy was shocked but also turned on at her friends new found dominance. “I want you to fuck me with your dildo.” Cassidy whispered back.

“Like this?” Tina said, slowly but forcefully sliding it all the way back into Cassidy.

Cassidy let out a long slow moan. “Yeeeeeesssssss.” She grunted as she felt Tina’s dick slide into her. “Fuck me Tina.” Cassidy said sternly as she felt Tina start to fuck her.

Cassidy’s breathing was quick and labored as she looked down and watched her friend fucking her with the dildo. A motion ahead of her made her look up. In front of her was the door to Tina’s room. It had been closed, but she thought for a moment she saw it move and now it was open a crack.

There wasn’t enough light in the hallway for Cassidy to see who it was, but by the outline she guessed it was Tina’s dad’s profile she saw for a split second outlined by the dim light behind him. The idea of being watched thrilled Cassidy and turned her on even more. The thought it was her best friend’s dad made it even more exciting.

“Fuck me Tina.” Cassidy said gasping. Her hand playing with and massaging her breast. “Play with my breasts Tina. Play with them as you fuck me.”

This whole time Cassidy was looking straight ahead, hoping to catch a glimpse of whomever was in the hall. Her head was between Tina’s and the door, so she knew her friend didn’t see anything.

Tina happily took Cassidy’s instruction and began massaging and playing with her breast as she continued fucking her. “Mmmm, someone’s turned on, your nipples are as hard as erasers.” Tina said happily.

“Make me cum Tina. Fuck me and make me cum. I want to cum on your dildo!”

Cassidy heard Tina giggle behind her as she kept up the pace. Cassidy knew that whomever was at the door had a wonderful view of everything that was happening. A second pair of arms coming around from behind her, one of which was sliding a fake cock between her open legs, the other had a firm grasp on her tit and was kneading it generously in tune to the fucking she was getting. Cassidy made no effort to close her legs or conceal herself. Her pussy was on display to whomever was watching.

Cassidy felt her orgasm building. She moved her free hand down and started rubbing her pussy. She concentrated mostly on her clit, but also liked to slide two fingers along her pussy, opening her lips more and feeling the dildo sliding in and out of her.

As she rubbed her clit, she felt the orgasm building. She tried to keep her eyes locked on the door, but despite her best efforts she felt them roll up into the top of her head as her pussy muscles began to spasm. Cassidy’s body shook as she began to cum.

Tina felt the goosebumps appear on Cassidy’s skin and he nipple get really hard and she felt her friend start to lightly shake. She smiled to herself and pinched Cassidy’s nipple. She didn’t let up on the fucking she was giving Cassidy. She continued the pace and intensity all the way through Cassidy’s orgasm.

Tina watched Cassidy, As she saw her friend recover she began to slow the pace in which she was fucking her until she came to a stop. She held the dildo inside her friend for a minute before she pulled it all the way out.

Feeling the dildo slide out of her and leaving her empty made Cassidy moan and open her eyes. It took her a minute to focus but she saw the bedroom door was once again closed. Whomever had been out there had just watched her cum.

Cassidy was in a very happy place. Her body felt great after cumming. She rolled to the side and got out from between Tina’s legs. She laid on the bed on her back next to her friend and looked up at her.

“Wow”. She said still breathing heavily, “That thing is fun…”

Tina smiled. “Mmmm, YEA it is.”

The girls laid there for a few more moments. Tina reached up and pulled the other strap of her lingerie down off her shoulder, then pulled the whole top down to below her breasts. Her firm b-cups stood out proud from her chest. Cassidy watched the whole thing. She liked seeing her friends’ breasts and couldn’t wait for hers to grow that big.

“I want you to suck on them.” Tina said as she rolled herself onto all fours over Cassidy. Cassidy looked down and saw Tina’s breasts hanging down beneath her. Her hard nipples poking out, begging for her tongue. She watched as Tina crawled up until her breasts were right over Cassidy’s face.

Tina lowered herself down just enough to tease her friend, tracing her hard nipple across Cassidy’s face as she looked down at her in amusement. Cassidy opened her mouth and let Tina place her breast in it. Cassidy closed her mouth around her friend’s nipple and began to play with it with her tongue, her eyes glued to Tina’s who was watching.

Tina reached up and grabbed her breast in her hand and held it for Cassidy, almost as if she was feeding it to her. Cassidy enjoyed licking and sucking on breast’s. She knew why men liked it so much. Being in the position they were in was also hot for her. It made her feel very submissive and slutty. Her pussy was still recovering from a good fucking, but the only thing that could make this better would be getting fucked while sucking on someone’s tit.

As the girls were enjoying their post sex shenanigans they began to hear some other sounds in the house. Tina leaned up, pulling her nipple about of Cassidy’s mouth to get a better listen. Cassidy stuck up her tongue, trying to get to it again and Tina hit her playfully.

“Sshhhh. Do you hear that?” She asked Cassidy. Both girls were quiet as they listened.

Sure enough, there were some muffled moans and grunts coming from elsewhere in the house. Then there was the unmistakable muffled moan of a woman.

The girls looked at each other, knowing exactly what the sound was.

“Oh my god!” Tina whispered, “I think my parents are having sex! Eww!” Then Tina rolled onto the bed and laid next to Cassidy.

Cassidy chuckled a little. “Looks like everyone in the house is getting some tonight.”

Tina laughed a little, but stuck her tongue out in disgust. “What are the chances? Same night we do?”

Cassidy shrugged. She knew why, but it wasn’t the right time to share with Tina what she had seen at the door.

The girls laid side by side in bed listening to Tina’s parents have sex. Cassidy was getting turned on listening to it and based on the dead silence from Tina she figured she was as well. Cassidy slowly reached out and slid her hand through Tina’s wet pussy. She jumped a little when Cassidy first touched her, but made no further effort to stop her, so Cassidy began playing with her.

Tina soon reached out and did the same to Cassidy. Neither girl spoke as they laid there, masturbating the other and listened to Tina’s parents have sex.

groomleader
03-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Blazingly hot, I loved it!!

Craig691369
03-30-2019, 05:38 AM
Need the next one

comsmith22
06-11-2020, 02:22 PM
"34C"...Fantastic Update Such A Hot Addition … Thanks