View Full Version : Maddie and her best friend's Dad

groomleader
10-15-2018, 11:24 AM
copyright 2018 by groomleader

Part 01

"Hey Maddie, how'd you like to have a weekend sleepover at my house?"

"Sounds great, is it okay with your Dad?"

"Yeah, he's cool about it, it'll be great."

Madison Steen was thinking, Oh yeah, it will be great. She'd had a crush on Regina's Dad Greg since she was 14. She had just turned 16, and she wanted to take it beyond a crush, he wanted him to take her virginity. She felt it was time, Regina had been deflowered 2 months ago, just after she turned 16, by her 20 year old cousin. Regina's fond remembrance of the event, and the hot fucking she described, made Maddie's pussy ache with horny need. She masturbated to the image of having Regina's Dad pop her cherry, and the explosion of pleasure by her fingers made her determined. Greg's wife, Regina's Mom Sherry, had died a year ago, and Maddie thought how pent up he must be. Regina had told him how he hadn't even tried a date since her Mom died. Maddie decided that she wanted to help relieve all that pent up pressure. She had gotten on the pill, so her baby chamber would not get an unwanted start.

When they got home on Friday after school, Maddie gave Greg her most beaming smile, and purred "Good day Mr. Robson."

Greg returned the smile and said, "Good day Madison, nice to see you again."

Maddie purred, "Call me Maddie."

Maddie has worn her tightest pair of jeans, she saw his eyes locked on her pubic region, they clung to her like a second skin, and as they headed up the stairs to Regina's room, she really sashayed her hips, knowing that Greg was watching the harmonious ryhthm of her ass.

Greg drank in the vision, god, Maddie Steen was real cock raising material. She was a hot teen with a mane of golden blonde hair halfway down her back, very fuckable, with grapefruit sized tits that swayed nicely under her T shirt, the curvy hips, and the full, round globes of her ass cheeks, it was obvious that she had no bra or panties on, damn that was hot. His cock soared up, and he stored up the mental image of Maddie, to use as his masturbational fodder. He'd stroked out many a load while fantasizing that he was fucking her. The idea of fucking a hot 16 year old like Maddie Steen, when he was more than twice her age at 40, really brought out a gushing load of hot cum as he stroked his cock off to a jetting explosion.

He called up the stairs, "Girls, would you like a pizza for dinner? I'll order it up right now."

Regina's voice answered back, "Yeah Dad, sounds great, pepperoni and mushroom please."

Maddie heard what Greg had said, and she hoped that after this weekend, Greg would have turned her from a girl into a woman.

Later that night, Maddie and Regina were sharing Regina's queen sized bed, Regina had dropped off to sleep in a few minutes, but Maddie stayed awake, this was it, she was going to go for it. She listened, heard Greg's footsteps climbing the stairs, and head into his bedroom. She was wondering what the best course of action was. Should she just march in, present herself to him while he was fully awake? Maybe it would work better if she waited till he was asleep, crawl into bed with him, and work him up to a horny need, and mount up. That sounded like the best way, once he woke up fully, and saw her naked and very horny, perched on his cock, he was unlikely to stop what was happening.

She waited, and after a while, slipped out of bed, and slid off her T shirt and panties. She reached down, felt the bare, smooth lips, she'd had herself waxed, the lips smooth and hair free, and had left a light fluff of blonde pubic hair just above the opening to her pussy. She felt the heat of her warmed up pussy, her lips were slicking up nicely, and she slipped out of the room, and crept down to Greg's room. Creeping down the hallway naked, while in a different house felt wickedly wanton, and it just amplified the aching need between her thighs. She opened the door to his room, relieved to hear the deep breathing cadence of sleep, she crept in quietly. She paused, letting her eyes adjust to the dimness. She glided across the carpet to the bedside, and gasped as she saw the tent pitch, his 8 inches jutting up. He mind was ablaze with need, she was staring at the instrument of her deflowering, she didn't care if it hurt, she needed that cock to fuck her to her core.

He was on his back, perfect. She slowly peeled back the blankets, and crawled up on to the bed. She straddled him, taking his stiff prick in hand and nudging it against her pussy. She stared to slowly push down, grimacing a bit as the swollen head spread her open, Greg was starting to stir, Maddie did not want him to wake up before she was fully down, and she pushed down hard, and let out a yelp as she was deflowered, undeterred, she drove her steaming fuck-hole down, impaling herself on Greg's rock hard cock, letting out shaky gasps as she was spread open for the first time, and with one more push, she let out another yelp as she completed her deflowering, his cock buried to the balls.

She heard Greg mutter, "What the hell?" then the bedside table lamp clicked on.

Greg was stunned, there was Maddie, totally naked and looking very horny, perched on his prick. He felt the heat of her tight teen fuck-hole stretched around his cock, and he croaked, "Madison, what are you doing?"

Maddie purred, "Mr. Robson, now that I'm sixteen, I want to be a woman. I just deflowered my virgin pussy, you are buried up my never before taken virgin entrance, you have plucked my cherry. I want you to give me a virgin breaking ride and christen me with my first hot load. I'm on the pill, so you can fill me with your cream, And call me Maddie, think about my name while you are shooting your hot cum into me!"

Maddie could see the shock on his face, taking in the full scene of his thick cock buried to the balls in the hot box of his daughter's friend. Maddie was nervous in those few moments after she'd spoken, hoping to see the spark of lust, maybe she just really screwed up. Just at that moment, Greg let out a growl, grabbed her, pulled her down tightly against his body, and rolled them over.

Greg grunted, ''Fuck, fuck, yes, wanted this so much, my cock's been aching for your tight blonde pussy Maddie, god, so tight, so perfect, so virgin tight, gonna love filling your tight box with a big load of sperm! Call me Greg baby, Greg is going to make sure you get the best first fuck.''

On her back, Maddie relaxed, completely spread eagled, her eyes glowing, as Greg drew back, and rammed his cock back in. She growled as she was completely spread open, a few pickles of pressure, just made her hotter. She saw the red hot, naked lust in his eyes, and she moaned deep in her throat as his swollen balls swung down, smacking against her ass. Her teen crush was fucking her, she cooed with pleasure as her pussy stretched out, her juices lubing her up perfectly, she brought her legs up around his waist, so he could go as deep as possible. The feel of her pussy being stuffed to the limit made her body burn with lust, Greg was gripped by a red hot haze of lust, as he drew back, driving into her again and again.

Maddie cooed, “Greg, Greg, oh, god, that feels so good.”

Maddie's urgings drove Greg on, and he gave her a real virgin busting ride. He was power fucking her into the mattress, their bodies slapping together, the bed bouncing, their bodies writhing together in a bonding of hot, burning lust. Maddie's pussy was squelching with juices as Greg rammed his rampant cock into her creaming pussy. His prick was glistening with her juices as he drove in and out, spreading apart the tight cling of her virgin walls. His hands cupped her ass, holding her body tightly against him as he gave her the power-fucking he'd been wanting to give her.

Her face flushed, Maddie cooed, "Oh yes Greg, keep fucking me, ohhh, you're so good, make me cum!"

Between her spread thighs, Greg could hear Maddie's squeals of pleasure as she was so pleasurably split open, the grip of her tight virgin walls clutched at his plunging shaft. He could feel a massive orgasm building, his balls were churning crazily, swollen with the building load.

Greg grunted, "Oh yeah Maddie, so hot, so tight, do it Maddie, cum all over my cock!"

Maddie felt her pink hole start to tingle, ohhh god, yes, the tingles spreading throughout her pussy. She was going to cum, her first cum with a cock fucking her, that very thought sent her racing to the edge. A tide of blood rushed to her heated center, she felt her buttocks tighten up, she could feel his cock, thick, steel hard, swelling with a massive urgency.

Raggedly, Maddie cried out, ''Yes, yes, I'm cumming, Greg, complete my deflowering, blow your load, I'm cumming all over your cock, cum in me, oh please, cum, cum, mark my cunt, fill MEEE!''

Greg heard Maddie's voice urging him on, that did it, and he growled, ''Yeah, Maddie, gonna flood you baby, gonna flood your sweet, tight, golden cunt, take it all Maddie, fuck, fuck YEAH!''

Maddie cried out with joy as she felt his cock bucking wildly, starting to jet his passions deep inside her. The hot bloom of his sizzling sperm started to fill her, repeated ejaculations, ummm it felt like he was unloading all the built up need that he had stored since his wife had died. Their shared cries of orgasm filled the bedroom, as Greg emptied his throbbing balls deep inside Maddie's milking heat.

Maddie felt his cock getting the last little bit out, ohhh, that felt so good as Greg sagged down, covering her body with his, that felt nice, his naked body stretched over hers, his cock still hard and lodged deep inside, keeping her stretched open. Umm, she had been stretched open so nicely, and she drifted, enjoying the afterglow, so much better to have a hot, warm body to share it with.

After a few minutes, Greg pulled his cock out, and Maddie wanted to taste his prick. The sight of his cock, soaked with the mingled juices of their passionate coupling, made her mouth water.

Maddie purred, "Mmmm, Greg, your cock looks so messy, let me clean it up for you!"

She rearranged her body, and his cock was half hard, she was eager to clean it up, maybe get him all nice and hard again, so he could fuck her again. She started to lick and suck his cock, with Greg's gasp and "Oh yeah Maddie baby, feels so good" she was encouraged on. She licked his shaft from balls to tip, eager for every drop of their juices, then parting her lips and sucking in the head, she closed her mouth around his prick, and swallowed him down, taking in 6 inches, feeling a glow of pride. Her first time sucking a cock, and she could fit in 6 of his 8 inches in the first suck, and she kept bobbing her head, getting into a blowjob rhythm, enjoying the feel of that hard, stiff stalk of cock filling her mouth. Maddie started to swirl her tongue around his cock as she went up and down.

Greg growled, "Oh yeah Maddie baby, you suck cock so great, keep sucking me Maddie, make me cum!"

The idea that Greg would explode in her mouth gave her a rush of need and pleasure, and she gave him a hot, wet blowjob, eager to get her first mouthful of hot cum. Greg was growling with pleasure, she felt his cock start to buck.

"Oh yeah Maddie, take my load, cumming, oh fuck YEAH!!"

A split second later, Maddie felt a rush of hot spunk unload, his sizzling sperm peppering the roof of her mouth, followed by thick waves spewing all over her tongue. The thought that he had been so pent up crossed her mind again, as she moaned around his cock, relishing the taste as she swallowed rapidly, so she would not miss a drop of his delicious creamy load filling her mouth.

In less than a minute, Greg grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. The hot shine of lust in his eyes made her quiver, the way he had pinned her down, showing his dominance, made her knees weak with desire.

His voice thick with passion, Greg growled, "I just have to lick your tight pussy, now that I'm fully awake, I want to see your sexy golden muff as I give you the best lick job I can''.

Maddie was happy to spread her legs, and Greg stared at her pubic region, his breathing fast, his face flushed. Ummm, bare smooth pussy lips, a tuft of natural blonde heir at the top, so sexy.

As Greg got into position, he growled ''Yes, Maddie, so sexy, oh my god, so perfect, wanted to lick your blonde muff for so long.''

Maddie felt his face against her, his breath hot, then his tongue snaking out, licking up and down her slick lips, before parting her with his fingers, and sliding his tongue between her tight, sexy pink seam. Maddie purred with pleasure, Greg really knew what he was doing, it took very little time before she flew over the edge, Greg had her body shaking and jerking, his tongue bringing her to a shuddering, toe curling climax.

Maddie felt so pleasantly fucked, she knew that if she lay back and closed her eyes, she'd fall asleep, and she didn't want Regina waking up, and discovering her best friend naked in her dad's bed.

Maddie said softly, "I'm so tired, I'd better get back to bed before I fall asleep here, and have Regina finding out I spent the night with you. Greg, you are a fantastic lover, and your skill at licking my pussy is amazing. Tomorrow night, after Regina is asleep, I'm gonna be back here, for more!"

Bridgit Astar
10-16-2018, 09:00 AM
mmmm so hot...best story I've read in quite awhile.

actionmaster6
10-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Really hot story. Good read.

ironeagle2
10-16-2018, 07:57 PM
good start hope too see more cumming soon

Bridgit Astar
10-17-2018, 06:39 AM
Quite good.

groomleader
10-23-2018, 08:00 AM
Part 02

Maddie padded back to bed, her body virtually singing with contentment. She finally gotten her cherry taken, it had felt so great when her crush had deflowered her. And she wanted more, Greg's cock had been so underused, she wanted to make it up to him, for having gone without his wife for so long.

She slid into bed, and felt a delicious wave sweep over her. Just before that wave could take her into slumber land, she felt the bed move, Regina's body pressed gently against her side. Maddie could feel the nudity of Regina against her. She froze, wondering what was going on. Just as she thought that, she felt Regina's hand gently grasping the inside of her thigh.

Regina's voice, throaty with passion, cooed "How did it feel, fucking my Daddy?"

Maddie gasped, "How...how did you know?"

Regina cooed, "I saw how you were 'dressed for sexcess' when we got home from school, so Daddy could get to see your shapely body. And I know you have a big crush on him, I could see the way you looked at him so many times. I woke up and you were not in bed, and I could hear some muffled grunts and groans, and the squeaking of Daddy's bed." Maddie felt Regina's hand move up, almost touching her pussy, gripping just a little tighter at her thigh, as she repeated, "So how did it feel, tell me. Is he good in bed, does he have a big cock, what did it feel like getting your cherry plucked, did you suck his cock too, tell me everything."

Maddie decided to get hot and explicit, and she felt Regina's body tight against hers, her breathing getting deeper. As Maddie told her about him rolling her over to plunge into her, Maddie felt two fingers gently probing her freshly deflowered pussy. Ummm, that felt nice, and she told Regina about how she was so gloriously fucked, and the creamy explosion that officially turned her from girl to woman.

Just outside the door, her Daddy was peeking in. He'd been headed to the bathroom, he'd heard them talking, and he wondered what they were saying. His middle name could be Curious, and he'd crept past the bathroom to his daughter's door. His cock was reviving quickly, as he heard Maddie describe their sexual coupling to his daughter.

Maddie felt Regina pull her fingers out, cooing, "So this must be my Daddy's cum", then the unmistakable sound of Regina slurping all over her two fingers, sucking and licking them clean. Maddie felt a blaze of heat, damn, that was majorly hot, and she felt those two fingers being gently inserted back into her creamy center.

Greg heard that too, and his cock become harder than ever. Holy fuck!

Her voice husky, Regina cooed, "Did you suck his cock too?"

Maddie replied, "Yes, yes I did. your Dad was so pent up, not having had a date since your Mom died, and he filled my mouth with a hot rush of cum, it tasted so good."

Regina readjusted herself, Maddie could see her face hovering before her, the nightlight casting a dim light, and she growled, "Kiss me, oh kiss me, I need to taste the lips that just sucked my Daddy's cock."

Regina's lips came down, pressing insistently against Maddie's. Maddie opened her mouth to the kiss, and she felt Regina's tongue race in, licking, probing, eager to taste any remnant of her Daddy's load that had filled Maddie's mouth. Maddie's tongue rose up, and they were kissing heatedly, tongue filled swirls of passions, moaning into each other's mouth.

Outside the door, Greg had peeled off his T Shirt, and he was stroking his cock. He didn't want to rush it, so he stroked slowly, getting the feeling that there was much more to watch, and stroke off to.

When they broke the kiss, Regina's face was flushed, her breathing deep, as she purred, "Did he go down on you?"

When Maddie answered yes, before she could say another word, Regina pulled back the bed sheets, gazing at Maddie's nudity spread out before her. They'd been naked around each other many times, changing for bed, in the showers after gym class, but never like this. Regina's eyes glowed with a hungry light.

Regina purred, "I'm going to do the same thing, I'm going to lick the pussy that my Daddy just fucked and licked. I want to taste your mingled passions, tell me how it felt to have my Daddy's mouth at your sweet center while I lick you baby. I want you to sit on my face, so I can taste everything.''

Maddie watched through lust glazed eyes as Regina lay back, her eyes hungry, beckoning her to climb on. Maddie squatted over Regina's face, she could feel her nose sniffing at the lips of her pussy, letting out coos of pleasure as she felt Regina's tongue start to delicately lick at her pussy lips.

"Ummm, I can see a big glob of my Daddy's cum, looks just like a pearl, all ready for me to swallow," Regina cooed.

Maddie felt the tip of Regina's tongue softly probing at her entrance, and she let out a moan of pleasure as Regina's tongue speared in. Maddie squeezed her muscles, and she felt a rush of Greg's spunk well up, and Regina was letting out pussy muffled cries of pleasure as she sucked hard, tongue lapping away at the pearls of her Daddy's cum, hungry for every drop she could get. Maddie could feel her best friend's tongue wriggling around inside of her, eager for every little bit of her Daddy's spunk.

Regina pulled her mouth free for a second, growled, "Umm, the taste of your cum all mixed together is making me crazy!" then she plastered her lips back against Maddie's center, sucking and slurping at every drop she could get.

Greg watched, his heart hammering, their nude bodies intertwined, knowing that his daughter was not only tasting his load, but hot and eager for it, holy shit, he'd never seen or heard anything so hot. He could feel his orgasm starting to build.

Maddie could hear her own voice pleading "69, I want to lick your sweet pussy baby, 69!"

Maddie lifted up slightly then turned around, settling her pussy back down against Regina's mouth. Forming that sexy number, Maddie could smell the heated lust, oh god, the fiery scent of Regina's pussy was making her pussy throb. Her best friend's pussy was a deep pink color, the lips flared open, showing her the luscious inner center, full of juices for her. Maddie slid her tongue along Regina's labial lips, listening to her drawn out growl of pleasure. The feel of her best friend's mouth, feasting away at her juicy heat, was beyond spectacular. Maddie was hot, ready and eager to please, and she plastered her mouth tight against the gushing heat, licking, kissing and tasting. Both were eagerly sampling the copious flows from between each others thighs, climbing up, becoming hotter and hotter.

Regina grunted, growled, her body started to tremble with her impending orgasm, it took only a few more loving passes of Maddie's tongue caressing her clit, and Maddie felt the vibrations of a pussy muffled shriek against her as Regina's girl cum gushed forth, giving Maddie a very juicy wash. The feel of her best friend's cum against her face made Maddie explode, she felt a rush of juices pumping out, giving Regina another rush of the mingled passions.

Just outside the door, Greg stifled the grunts he wanted to make, burning tingles of pleasure shot up and down the shaft as his cock went off with a throbbing explosion. What he had just seen in Regina's bedroom was the most cock stiffening thing he'd ever seen. When he heard his own daughter cooing about how she was tasting Daddy's cum, how she wanted Maddie to sit on her face so she could get his load, it just about made him crazy. Going over with them, his cock had exploded with such a force he felt lightheaded as his cock pumped rapidly, splattering into his T shirt, another rush of pent up cum being cleared out.

They tumbled down together, in each others arms, and Greg quickly withdrew, silently creeping back to bed. He slid under the covers, his mind whirling. He was looking forward to that return visit that Maddie had promised, what if she brought Regina with him? Would she want to watch? Or participate? His daughter was hot and sexy, but being his daughter, he'd done his best not to notice it. But now, that genie was out of the bottle, he'd seen how hot and sexy his own daughter Regina was, and his mind was running it like a film clip, his daughter eagerly tasting his cum, her face full of joy and bliss in the midst of climax, oh damn, that was so freaking hot. If Regina wanted to get in on the action, he had a feeling that he couldn't resist it, the lure of such forbidden fruit idea had become very strong.

Drifting in the afterglow, Regina said softly, "Are you going to fuck Daddy again?"

Maddie knew it was useless to say no, and she said, "Yes, oh yes, it was glorious, I want him to take me again." Maddie knew it might be treacherous, but she couldn't resist saying, "Would you like to come with me?"

Regina's mind was in a spin, she wanted to, but it was her own Dad. Still, his cum had tasted so delicious....maybe she could watch, or taste Maddie's juicy pussy just after Daddy had filled her with his cum...maybe even do more, like give Daddy a hot blowjob...or even coax Daddy into fucking her. That last thought brought a rush of heat, and her fingers found her wet heat, and she started to masturbate wantonly.

Maddie was sprawled out next to her, she heard the soft wet squelch as Regina's fingers plunged into her wet heat, heard Regina purr, "Join me Maddie, stroke your sweet pussy, cum with me."

Maddie fingers quickly found her center, her lips still swollen up with lust, she was so wet and slick with her juices. Thighs spread wide, lying next to Regina, masturbating openly, so sexually driven made her hotter, she imagined the view from right above them, what they looked like, their nude bodies spread out in the dim light, playing with themselves.

Regina murmured, "Umm, that's so good, lick me Daddy."

Maddie felt the rush of lust at Regina's fantasy, her fingers plunging into her creamy heat, remembering how Greg's cock had so recently taken it's pleasure inside her no longer virgin pussy, her other hand stroking at the rock hardness of her achy clit, oh yes, it felt so good.

Regina cooed, "I want your big hard cock, right now, fuck me hard Daddy, cum inside me!"

Maddie could see it in her mind's eye, Regina perched over her Daddy, his rock hard, eager cock poised at Regina's soft, pink hole, his daughter's own pussy, eager to be filled. She felt her legs start to tremble, orgasm was rushing at her.

Maddie cooed, "Yes Greg, fuck Regina, fuck your own daughter while I watch, oh fuck, yes!"

Regina murmured, "Yes, cum Daddy, deep inside me, fill my tight little pussy, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh my god, I'm cumming, cumming!"

That gave Maddie the last little push, she tumbled into climax, letting out little cries of pleasure as she felt the wave take her, Regina's sounds of orgasmic joy joining hers.

They drifted on the afterglow, both of them spent, quietly thinking about what lay ahead, before they let sleep take them.

rocbifun
10-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Holy hell that was hot. Can't wait for more!

Bridgit Astar
10-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Great story. So hot and intense. Such good vivid description. So articulate. I give it an A.

comsmith22
11-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Way To Go "Groom" .. another Hot and demanding story... Thanks for the share and I am so looking forward to the Next few Chapters...

Bridgit Astar
11-09-2018, 05:07 AM
Wow...Such a hot intense story...Made me so hot.

kingwolf
11-14-2018, 10:20 PM
fantrastic thanks as always groom!

jjonah
03-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Great story--Thanks Groom!

breastgirl34c
03-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Mmmm, loved it! Amazing story! Can’t wait for the next part!

groomleader
03-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Part 3

In the morning, Maddie opened her eyes, saw Regina's nude body sprawled next to her, and the remembrance of last night came to her. God, it had been the hottest night of her life, losing her virginity to Greg, then having a hot loving lesbian session with Regina. Two virginities deflowered in one night. Looking at Regina's nude body, Maddie wanted to pull her into another session of loving, but she heard Greg's footsteps coming down the hall.

She heard a tapping at the door, and his voice saying, "Maddie, Regina, are you awake yet?"

Maddie was happy, he was calling her Maddie, her full name Madison was only for stuffy legal reasons and old relatives, not for the man who had lovingly deflowered her.

Maddie called back, "I'm awake Greg, and it looks like Regina is waking up" as she saw Regina start to stir.

"Would you like breakfast, how does eggs, pancakes and ham sound?"

"Sounds delicious, I'm so hungry!"

Maddie grinned, she sure was hungry, hot sex had really given her an appetite.

Greg answered back, "Ok, come downstairs when you are ready, and breakfast will be ready fairly soon."

Greg went downstairs, got his homemade pancake mix, and started to whip up the batter, making it smooth and creamy, getting rid of any lumps. As he worked, his mind ran back last night, deflowering the tight eager pussy of sexy Maddie, then watching Maddie and Regina going at it in a hot lesbian loving session. If Maddie brought Regina to his bed with her, he was going to do it, his daughter was going to get a hot loving ride if she was up for it. He couldn't say no, Regina was too sexy to say no to. The idea of having two very sexy, horny teens sharing his bed, he had to live that out.

Maddie and Regina quickly got dressed, they were a bit unsure after the unleashed passions. and the unanswered question about what lay ahead, and they said very little as they hurried downstairs. Greg greeted them with a smile, a stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs and grilled ham awaited them, Maddie was ravenous, and she dug into her serving hungrily, damn it was tasty.

Greg was surreptitiously observing Maddie, she did indeed have an appetite, and it was for more than just food. He knew he'd get her sexual appetite trained on him again tonight. Even if Regina held back, he knew that Maddie would work him over. He smiled to himself as he dug in.

Regina had been observing her Dad, and she was surprised to find a little spark of jealousy rising up. The closely guarded secret, that she'd kept hidden away, had come to the fore. Ever since she was 14, when she peeped in on her Mom and Dad making hot steamy love, she'd slipped away, and in bed, she'd masturbated furiously, imaging that she was under her Daddy's body, she was rising up to meet his passion filled thrusts, that Daddy was looking at her as he pumped his big cock into her over and over. The muffled shrieks of her Mom at climax made her tumble, and she came with an explosive force that made her lightheaded. She'd wanted her Daddy to make love to her. She'd done her best to hide it away from her conscious mind, but her subconscious mind had harbored it, and with Maddie giving her Daddy a hot sexual romp, she wanted in on it. She made up her mind at that instant, that she was going to go with Maddie, and get her Daddy to make love to her too.

After breakfast, Maddie and Regina went to the gym to work off their hearty breakfast.

Once they were alone in the locker room, wearing just a towel, Regina said, "Tonight, when you go to my Daddy, I'm coming too."

Regina could see Maddie's eyes widen, as Maddie whispered, "Are you sure?"

Regina replied, "Yes, I'm sure. I want my Daddy to make love to me, just like he did to you."

Maddie thought about it for a moment, and said softly, "Can we share his cock?"

Regina could see the lust rising up on Maddie's face, she moved in and their lips came together in a swirl of tongue filled passions. Regina broke the kiss, pulled Maddie to her feet, and led her over to the steam room. When they entered, they saw they had it all to themselves, and Regina stripped the towel off of Maddie's body. Regina tossed her towel, they were able to lock the room from the inside, she told Maddie to sit on one of the upper benches, and spread her legs. Maddie trembled with lust, as she did so, seeing the exciting spectacle of Regina, her nude body in the swirling mist of steam, moving between her legs.

Regina purred, "Not just Daddy, I want you again. I want you a lot more than just this weekend. Last night was amazing, I loved licking your sweet pussy. I want to do it again and again, just like this!"

So saying, she nuzzled in between the spread of Maddie's thighs, and let her tongue lead the way. Maddie purred with pleasure as she felt Regina's tongue slide lovingly up and down her pink trail, she felt the tip of Regina's tongue softly probing her, then parting her seam, Regina's tongue extended, Maddie moaned again as she felt her pussy stuffed with Regina's eager tongue.

Maddie cooed, "Oh yes sweetheart, I want it more and more. Licking your sweet pussy was amazing, I want you just as much, oh god, you lick me so well, I love it."

Maddie reached down, cradling Regina's head as she doted on all of her sizzling hot spots. Ummm, that felt so nice, she wondered if Regina had practiced on another girl's pussy. She sucked in her breath as Regina's tongue flicked enticingly at her stiff clit.

"Ummm, so nice baby, so nice, make me cum lover."

Hearing Maddie call her Lover really ramped up Regina, she drove two fingers into the swirling wet heat, enjoying Maddie's squeal of pleasure as she was stuffed. Her tongue started to swab forcefully, she could feel Maddie's clit virtually throbbing, her breathing becoming choppy.

"Oh damn, fuck, gonna make me cum, oh yes baby, umm, ummm, UMMMMMMMM!"

Maddie felt that locking up, she bore down hard, and her pussy exploded. A jet of her juices shot out, her body was shaking wildly, she could hear Regina right in the middle of her explosion, letting out moans of joy, fingers still fucking her hard, her tongue still attacking her clit, making Maddie cum over and over, she was almost passing out before the intense rush of sensation finally abated.

When Regina lifted her face up, Maddie was shocked, Regina's face was covered with her girl cum. Regina moved her head forward, Maddie opened her lips to her, and as they pressed mouths together, tongues rising up to play, Maddie tasted her very own pussy juices.

When they finally broke the kiss, Regina cooed, "How did you like tasting your sweet pussy juices baby?"

Maddie said, "I loved it, they only thing I love more is tasting yours, lover. Your time, up here and spread your sexy thighs!"

Regina took position, gazing at Maddie as she moved between her thighs. Maddie's eagerness for her pussy did wonders for her self esteem. Her cousin was a fun lover, but he could be hurried, and his pussy licking... "UMMM", could sometimes be not as much as she needed, not like..."Oh yes, I love it, it feels so beautiful", not like her beautiful best friend and now lover, was lavishing on her. Maddie settled down to serious pussy licking, this is what Regina needed, a sweet same sex lover, who knew what felt good, and would take all the time..."Oh so good, keep licking me lover, make me cum''...she needed.

Maddie felt the bolt of Regina's entreaties, she was more than eager to please her, and Maddie did what had felt so good on her. Two fingers were poised, then driven up into the creamy heat, Regina's squeal of pleasure sounded as Maddie stuffed her fingers as deep as she could go. She was running so hot, and she started to finger fuck her best friend, pumping them in and out with increasing vigor, hoping that she wasn't hurting Regina, but her lust was running away with her.

On the contrary, Regina was relishing the slightly rougher finger fucking. It made her think of her Daddy. She hoped that tonight, when they were both in his bed, that he would be consumed with lust, she wanted her Daddy to take her forcefully, powering his bloated cock into her, and fuck her hard, ummm, she wanted the explosion of Daddy's passion, the feel of his hot cum jetting deep inside her. She felt Maddie's mouth around her clit, sucking hard, and she tumbled.

"Fuck, oh my fucking god, nnggghhhh, GRAWWWWWW!"

Regina's body froze for a moment and then she let loose. Her toes curled, unintelligible sounds of joy escaped her lips. She felt a long, huge spasm contracting her entire womb, her juices flooded out, right into Maddie's face, oh god, it wasn't stopping. More wrenching spasms came, one right after the other, she let out sheer animal moans of pleasure as she shuddered through one right after the other. One last spasm tore through her straining body, and she collapsed on the bench.

When she opened her eyes, Maddie's lips were inches from hers. They quickly pressed lips together, sharing the juices that Regina had just unloaded. Maddie lay down on the bench and they were quickly in a loving embrace. Maddie had a feeling that they would be much closer than good friends from here on out. Bringing her best friend off had been an emotional experience, she had felt waves of joy as Regina came at her ministrations. She had a good feeling that Regina felt the same way, and after several minutes of drifting, she decided to go for it.

Maddie brought her face level with Regina, and speaking softly, she said, "Regina, I just want you to know that I have developed much deeper feelings for you lover. Tonight we will go to your Dad, let's promise each other that no matter what happens with your Dad, let's keep the closeness between you and me. I promise that to you baby."

Regina felt the love, and she replied softly, "Yes, oh yes Maddie, I have those same feelings for you. I promise that I will not let anything come between us."

With their closeness vocalized, they stayed in that tender embrace for a while, relishing the closeness, and looking forward to tonight with Regina's daddy.

breastgirl34c
04-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Mmmm, I can relate. Nothing like licking your best friends pussy to an orgasm to bring your friendship closer together! Great story!

groomleader
05-06-2019, 09:08 AM
Part 4

After drifting for a while Maddie and Regina left the steam, and enjoyed a cooling shower. Since they were now in a more public area of the locker room, they refrained from anymore intimate closeness.

Just after they were dressed, Regina cooed, "Let's go home Maddie, my Daddy will be at work for a few more hours, let's take advantage of that time."

Maddie felt Regina come up behind her, hands reaching down to cup her ass cheeks, gently rubbing and squeezing them.

"No one here right now, oh baby, I can't wait to get my hands all over her sexy nakedness," Regina added.

Maddie felt her heart beat pick up, she turned to Regina, purring, "Kiss me lover."

Their lips came together, just before they could start a long lasting tongue filled swirl of passion, they heard voices approaching their bank of lockers. They quickly broke the clinch, and headed for the exit.

Once back home they went directly to the bedroom. Maddie was virtually quivering with excitement. Before she could start to strip, she felt Regina come up behind her, grabbing her gently. She turned their bodies, so that Maddie was facing a large, full length mirror.

Regina cooed, "Watch yourself baby, I'm going to strip you naked and play with your sexy body, watch your body as I get you gloriously nude."

Maddie could feel her heat beat faster, hearing that was incredibly erotic. She kept her eyes wide open, watching Regina's head appear, planting soft, delicate kisses up and down the side of her beck, first left, then right, oh that felt so nice, and Maddie could feel her panties getting damp. She watched Regina's hands come down, sliding through the buttons on her blouse, Regina was whispering soft cooing noises to her. Her blouse slid off her shoulders, letting her breasts free. She could see her nipples, like diamonds, standing out hard and erect, reddened and needing to be touched. Maddie growled with absolute pleasure as Regina cupped her breasts, fingers roaming urgently, hungrily, oh yes, her fingers were stroking and gently tweaking Maddie's hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure to her pussy. Maddie could feel the heat, her juices were staring to churn, as she looked at her image in the mirror. Maddie groaned with pleasure, the image of herself, nude from the waist up, with her lover's hands stroking and fondling her tits was incredibly erotic.

"Ummmm, you have such sexy breasts baby, big and full, I'll bet Daddy loves your sexy fun bags."

Maddie growled with pleasure, oh yes, he did indeed. Just as much as Regina was loving her fun bags right now. She felt Regina's hands swirling, stroking her belly in a sensuous caress, she purred with pleasure, she'd never been so stroked and caressed. Regina's hands moved downwards, sliding through her blonde landing strip, fingers sliding down, ummmm, ummmmm, fingers tantalizing her tight pussy lips, then pulling away.

Maddie was puzzled, what was going on? Why was Regina stopping? She looked to Regina, saw the shine of lust in her eyes, and Regina reached over to her dresser. She reached in, and pulled out her dildo. She showed it to Maddie, enjoying the way her eyes grew wide.

"Now that Daddy has taken your cherry, I'm next. This 8 inch baby has gotten me through many a night when I was horny. Is this as big as Daddy's cock?"

Maddie stared at it, shaped just like a real prick, it sure looked the same size, and she nodded.

"Before that, I have a special treat for you. Bend forward Maddie baby, you'll like it."

Maddie did so, wondering what the special treat was. She felt Regina's hands cup her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, OH MY GOD, she felt Regina's lips kissing right at the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Oh my god, what are you doing, whatever it is, keep going!"

Regina grinned, and her tongue came out and she was swabbing all over Maddie's tight pink pucker. Maddie had never felt anything like it, holy fuck, it was amazing, it made her head spin. She felt Regina's fingers gently pressing her there, right there, ummmmmmm, Maddie let out a loud moan as she felt one of Regina's fingers slide between the tight grip, and gently worm its way up her backside.

Regina pumped her twice, then pulled out her finger.

"I just wanted to get you introduced to what I want to see. Tonight, when we go to my Daddy's bed, I want to watch him as he fucks your ass, and gives you your anal deflowering. Now, stay right like that baby."

Maddie did so, she felt Regina close against her back, fingers of her left hands gently parting her pussy lips, her right hand came down, holding the dildo at the ready, nudging the dildo against her, and pushing. Maddie was so wet, the dildo slid in like a hot knife through butter, until it was buried to the base.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me baby, fuck me, make me cum all over that dildo!"

Both Regina and Maddie could feel the sizzling lust building, as Regina pulled back and started to pump the dildo in and out, fucking her lover with a strong steady stroke. Maddie adored the feeling of being stuffed, it was just like Greg had done to her last night, it felt so amazing. She growled out as she felt Regina's fingers find her clit, and she was gently tweaking her orgasm button.

"Time for you to cum baby, cum, cum all over my dildo!"

Maddie felt the rush, she felt herself tighten down on the dildo, and with loud grunts she went over, shaking and moaning as her orgasm powered through her, ummmm, felt so good to cum with a hard dildo fucking her.

When she felt the last spasm zip through her, she was fired up, and was going to give Regina the same pleasure.

"On your bed lover, spread your thighs."

The sight of Regina spread open for her, oh yeah, perfect, Maddie slid in next to her, and showed her the dildo, glistening with her juices.

"Look at this nice hard dildo, so wet, I'm gonna pump my juices into your with this nice big dildo. Tonight, when we got to your daddy's bed, I want to watch as you lose your father-daughter virginity, I can't wait to see him in the grip of lot fuck lust, his big Daddy cock ramming into his daughter's sweet pink hole."

Regina's lust was at a fever pitch, hearing Maddie say exactly what she wanted to see was blazingly hot, and when she felt the nudge against her, then the hard, single thrust as Maddie buried the dildo, she let out a loud cry of pleasure as she was stuffed. She adored her dildo, and having her best friend wielding it on her added an extra layer of heat.

"Oh yes lover, fuck me baby, just fuck me like I'm daddy's sex hungry slut!"

Maddie was happy to do so, and she really rammed Regina's creamy center, enjoying the sounds of hot sex as she laid the wood to her best friend.

Regina was in her fantasy, she was getting fucked by her daddy, god it felt so amazing, her fantasy vision could see her daddy's face, twisted in pleasure as he rode her. Ummmm, it would be so good, his cock throbbing, then the hard pulsing as Daddy reached his peak.

Regina cried out, "Oh yes Daddy, flood my tight little cunt, every drop, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Regina went over, her pussy milking wildly at the plunging dildo, just like she would milk daddy's hard cock, Ohhhh, fuck so good.

Maddie was once again powered up, when Regina reached for her, they easily formed a 69. Bodies pressed together in that most intimate of numbers, breasts to bellies, mouths cleaved to each others sexy pink seams, they devoured each other, in the grip of red hot lust.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of hot licking, two sexy nubile teen bodies twined together, grunts and growls of pleasure, until rising shrieks of pleasure sounded, as Maddie plunged over the edge, her pussy spasming hard, pouring a raging river over Regina's face. That immediately took Regina with her, and she gave Maddie a huge rush of her girl cum as she tumbled with her, her inner walls pulsing and quivering wildly with the release of climax.

The fell down in a heap, and were quickly in a warm embrace, riding that glorious flow of afterglow. Both Maddie and Regina were super primed for tonight, and Daddy was going to get one hell of a sexual tour de force.

groomleader
09-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Part 05

During dinner, Greg noticed that Maddie and Regina seemed preoccupied, they were absorbed in thought. Greg would have loved to know what those thoughts were.

Regina and Maddie had an idea what Daddy was thinking about. When Greg went to the refridgerator to get the chocolate pudding dessert, the girls turned to each other with knowing grins. Greg would find out very soon, what their thoughts were centered on.

After dinner, they went upstairs, and did normal sleepover weekend things. As the evening went on, they cuddled together, both of them were virtually trembling with anticipation.

Maddie whispered, "What time does your Daddy go to bed?"

Regina answered back softly, "Right after the 11 PM news, just like clockwork. So by 11:25, he'll be coming upstairs."

Maddie said, "I think the best way is just for us to be waiting in his bed, naked, horny and eager."

Regina grinned as she said, "Great idea lover! Let's go downstairs and say goodnight, it's 10 minutes to 11 now."

Maddie stripped and put on her powder blue nightgown. It came down to mid thigh, gauzy, and semi- transparent. She tweaked her nipples, rubbing them, feeling them stiffen up hard, until they were poking out the front of her gown.

Regina pulled on a sleep style jersey, it was more modest that Maddie's sleepwear, but the way it outlined her body made her lust purr, knowing that Daddy would get a good look at her figure. I'm horny, about to flaunt my body for Daddy's viewing pleasure, so naked underneath. The thought made her extra warm.

Greg was downstairs in the living room when Regina and Maddie walked in. His eyes widened, he took in Maddie's body, her tits clearly poking up the front of her nightgown. The gauzy material hid her pubic area just enough, but he knew that he would be seeing that sweet snatch later, in all its naked glory. Looking at Regina, he saw how shapely she was, her sleep jersey outlined her figure nicely, and Regina felt all tingly inside, she could see Daddy's eyes were looking at her in more than a fatherly way.

The came over, and Regina leaned down, gave him a restrained father/daugther kiss, and said, "Good night Daddy, we're going to turn in."

"Good night baby, sleep well."

Maddie's turn, and she closed in, grabbed his head and planted a hot, wet smooch on his lips. He had to fight down the urge to repond in full, since Regina was right there.

Maddie pulled back, gave him a lust filled smile and cooed, "Good night Mr Ronson."

Greg's voice was a little uneven as he managed "Good night Maddie, sleep well."

When they went back to the stairs and started up, both of them knew his eyes would be locked on their bodies. Maddie smiled, he's looking forward to having me join him, tonight, he's going to get a 2 for 1.

They stepped back into Regina's bedroom, their nightwear flew off, and they looked at each other's nudity, seeing the naked lust rising on each other's face. Regina picked up a tube of Astroglide, so Maddie could get a lubed up cock for her virgin asshole.

Maddie purred, "Let's go and get into Daddy's bed, and give him a night to remember."

Downstairs, Greg was looking forward to the night. He knew that Maddie would come to him very soon. Possibly even his daughter Regina. He was still a bit conflicted by the thought that his daughter might want him to fuck her. Maybe Regina will not join Maddie, or Regina would just want to watch. Deal with that aspect if and when it happens.

Once Greg set foot in his bedroom, he almost couldn't believe what he saw. Maddie and Regina, totally naked on his bed, lust filled smiles greeting him. He couldn't move, mezmirized by the sexy shape of their nubile teen bodies as they got up and came over to him.

Maddie cooed, "Ummm, Daddy looks so overdressed."

Regina whispered, "Let's take care of that."

Sandwiched by two very eager teens, with their nimble fingers stroking over his clothes, he was quickly naked, and they led him to the bed.

He couldn't resist as they motioned him in, then slid in on either side, the bodies, both of them pressed against him, and two hands joined around his cock, purring with pleasure as they felt the surge of his prick rising up.

Maddie cooed, "It's 2 for 1 time Daddy. First, I'm going to lay back to watch and enjoy the sight of Daddy driving his eager cock into his daughter's sweet fuck hole. It's time that Regina got to sample your fucking prowess. Come on Daddy, you know you want to. Regina, lay back and spread your sweet thighs for Daddy's pleasure."

Regina did so, and she cooed, "I'm all ready for you Daddy, look how hot and wet I am, give me your sexy Daddy cock, please."

His daughter spread out so naked and eager for him did it, his last little bit of doubt flew away, and he slid between the spread of her thighs. He felt Regina's hand grasp his cock and aim it, the nudge, then the surging rush as Daddy's cock took the plunge, her tight teen walls being parted as their twin cries of pleasure filled the air, Greg's cock arrowed into her, gliding in easily through the rush of juices.

Regina felt the surge, oh god, such pleasure, and she lifted her legs up and back, wanting to be fully spread open for her Daddy, and his grunt of pleasure sounded as he bottomed out, his balls smacking against her ass, his cock nudged against her cervix.

Regina cooed, "Oh my god, it feels so wonderful, Daddy's cock is so deep, fuck me daddy, I want your cock to kiss my womb, and flood me with hot cum!"

Greg heard that, and his lust roared, seeing his very own daughter pinned to the bed by his cock, urging him on. Incest, hot fucking incest, he was going to pour his incestuous cum into her own daughter's sweet pink hole. Knowing that was going to happen had his cock steel hard, he could feel the solid nudging against Regina's cervix, getting her ready to be parted. He took a look over at Maddie, seeing Maddie staring at the spectacle, her hands stroking all over her body.

Maddie was breathless, it was hotter than she thought, watching daddy and daughter in a hot melding of incest driven fucking, god it was amazing. The sounds of Regina's gasps and moans of pleasure, mixed with Greg's grunts, the slap of flesh against flesh, and the wet juicy squelch as daddy's rampant prick plundered his daughter's sweet teen fuck hole made her own pussy ache and twang in response. She dragged it out, she knew that once she got her hands in her own pussy, she'd explode. She wanted to cum with them.

Greg turned his eyes back, looking into the eyes of his daughter. They were stormy with lust, her face was full of bliss.

"Faster daddy, faster, make me cum all over your big daddy cock."

Greg responded, he really laid the wood to Regina's pussy, he could feel his orgasm welling up.

"Cum baby, cum for me, cum all over daddy's cock!"

"Fuck, oh my fucking god, fuck, cream MEEEE!"

Regina shrieked as she felt her pussy start the rippling spams, she felt daddy's cock swell up, piercing her cervix, and his cock erupted. Oh that felt so good, Daddy's cock was exploding, the rush of hot cum painting her baby making chamber.

Greg had felt his cock burst, exploding and squirting wildly, the feeling of his daughter's pussy spasming around his prick was amazing. Next to them, he saw Maddie's body tumbling into orgasm as his prick felt the milking pull, his daughter's pussy sucking every drop from him.

At Regina's shriek, Maddie drove two fingers into her creaming pussy, her other hand furiously rubbed her twitching clit to climax, her shriek of orgasm sounded as she pumped her tunnel. Her body felt like it was turning inside out as she shook and shuddered, flopping around the mattress in the grip of a massive explosion.

Maddie was hungry for daddy's load, and she quickly went down on Regina, her tongue eagerly licking and scooping, the spicy mixture of their mingled juices was amazing. She didn't stop until she had licked Regina's pussy clean, and was rewarded with another gush of juices, licking Regina to a noisy, squirting orgasm.

As the rush of orgasm started to ebb, all three of them lay back for a short rest, all of them in thought. For Greg, the knowledge that he had just committed incest, but truth be told, he was glad he did. For Regina, knowing that it was her very own daddy that had just jetted his passions into her made her feel euphoric, she wanted to do this a lot more. For Maddie, the idea that Greg's cock was going to take her ass cherry was making her lust fire up again.

Regina cuddled against her daddy, she was eager for part 2.

"Now daddy, I'm going to suck you until you are nice and hard, then I get to watch as you take Maddie's tight, virgin asshole!"

Maddie, cuddling in on the other side, purred, "Do you like that idea, taking my last bit of virginity?"

Regina slid under the bed covers, and giggled, "Seeing how hard you are already, oh yes, I can see that you love that idea!"

Regina had taken the Astroglide that they had put on the bedside table, and she quickly took her daddy's cock between her lips, and felt the spicy rush as she tasted the mixed passions along his prick.

Maddie and Greg could hear Regina sucking and slurping all over his cock, as her lips rode wetly up and down his cock.

Greg motioned Maddie to perch over his face, and she got the idea as he indicated her to take a reverse cowgirl position. Maddie felt his hands gently grasping her hips, bringing her down, hands moving to cup her cheeks, spreading them apart, then...then, OH FUCK, she felt his wet tongue slipping along her asshole.

"Oh my god that feels amazing, lick my tight hot asshole, I love it. Get my ass all ready for your big daddy cock!"

Regina heard that, knowing that her daddy was licking at her lover's asshole made her lust burn hotter, as Maddie's cries of pleasure reached her ears. She sucked and slurped avidly all over his cock, eager to make it as wet as possible, so her lover's virgin asshole would get a less jarring opening.

After several minutes, Maddie felt she was ready, and Regina took the Astroglide and applied a liberal coating to Daddy's cock. Mmmm, the idea that his hard, glistening shaft would soon be removing Maddie's last virginity while she watched was making her pussy reheat fast.

At Greg's suggestion, Maddie mounted up in a cowgirl position, so she could control the depth, and she nudged the swollen head against the tight pucker. The idea that his big cock was going to be stuffed up that extra tight clench both worried her and made her hotter that ever. She wanted it, she wanted all 3 holes open for fun and games, and she started to squirm her ass, feeling the blunt pressure, then her ass gave just a bit, and the head popped inside. Maddie froze, let out several shaky breaths, eyes closed, face in a grimace of concentration.

She felt Regina's body cuddling in behind her, her nipples stiff and poking against her back, soft hands came around, cupping her breasts and toying with her nipples.

"Relax baby, just relax and let it happen."

She felt Regina's mouth along the side of her neck, planting soft delicate kisses up and down both sides, ohhhh, that felt so wonderful. She worked on relaxing the tight pucker, the distraction of Regina caressing and loving her helped, and she started to again squrim her ass, slowly sinking down. She felt some twinges, but nothing so painful that she was deterred, she felt her fuck lust rising as inch by inch, it slowly slid in. Eager to get him buried deep in her ass, Maddie pushed down hard, and let out a shaky gasp as the last inch of his prick surged in, stuffing her ass to the max.

"Ohhhh, Ummm, ummm, so deep, so hard, let me pause for just a few moments."

Maddie waited, and in less than a minute, she felt a slight give, and she cooed, "Oooh, it's starting to feel better and better every second."

Maddie lifted up, then pushed down again, mmmmm, it was getting better. The hard abarsiveness was fading as she rode his cock, her tight asshole stretched to take him in, the lubing up helping to ease her open, she reveled in the knowledge that her asshole virginity was just a memory.

Regina slid back, and lowered herself down. She was getting a porn video view, the sight made her pussy twang wildly. The hard curved shaft of daddy's cock as he thrust his glistening tool in and out, the tight grip of Maddie's ass hole being spread open again and again by his thrusting rod as Maddie continued to pump her hips up and down. Maddie was masturbating, eager to cum and make her asshole even tighter around Greg's swollen pole.

That was one of the hottest things Regina had ever seen, and she moved around, Maddie's eyes were locked on her, Daddy's eyes followed, and she squatted next to them, her hand were quickly down at her entrance, and she masturbated wantonly, consumed by the burning lust. The all consuming lust was like a giant feedback circuit, Regina drinking in the sight of her lover getting her asshole virginity removed by daddy's stiff hard cock. Maddie, being stuffed to the balls on every downward thrust, watching Regina playing with herself as she was herself stroking at her eager clit. Greg, watching his daughter wildly fingering the tight little pussy he'd just fucked, while having Regina's best friend Maddie using his cock to deflower her tight asshole. The slap of flesh against flesh, moans, growls and assorted other sounds of pleasure filled the room.

Regina could feel it, oh god, she was gonna explode, she fingered herself wildly, and felt the tingles starting up, she was feeling that wave coming at her.

"Fuck, oh holy fuck, gonna cum so HHAARRRDDDD!"

Regina shrieked, and she felt her body light up, a hard spasm shook her, making her pussy wrench wildly, then another, and another, she squealed and gasped as her body took control, shaking wildly.

Maddie saw her lover explode, and the sight of Regina in such a grip took her, grunting and squealing, over the edge with her, ummm, Greg's cock felt bigger that ever as her asshole started to pulse around his prick. She felt him grab her hips and plow upwards, letting out a loud growl as she felt the hot rush of cum christening her tight asshole with its first load.

comsmith22
06-17-2020, 02:18 PM
Another Set Of Hot Wet Chapters For The Story... Thanks "Groom"