PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Writer + Story Looking for Feedback!

R_I_S_K
02-15-2017, 06:40 PM
So I've never written anything explicit before, and I just uploaded my first story ever today. I would LOVE feedback! <3 Questions/comments/etc are welcome here or there!

(Yes, you can access it without any sort of login) There is a tail plug involved, but it is not actually furry inspite of the site

....annnnd I just noticed this forum isn't meant for full stories >.> will look into deleting/moving this thread...

niteowluk2003
02-16-2017, 01:08 AM
I have moved your story, I must also give you a firm warning we do not allow stories to be listed as outside links, we have had so many instances of this site and its sister site eroticxxxstories.com hijacked via those outside links.

I have allowed this just once and offer you the chance to copy and paste your story directly into one of our forums. in which case I or another moderator will delete this link.

comsmith22
05-19-2017, 05:48 PM
most interesting...
make sure antivirus is Up to date...

davesmistress
05-19-2017, 08:03 PM
So I've never written anything explicit before, and I just uploaded my first story ever today. I would LOVE feedback! <3 Questions/comments/etc are welcome here or there!

(Yes, you can access it without any sort of login) There is a tail plug involved, but it is not actually furry inspite of the site

....annnnd I just noticed this forum isn't meant for full stories >.> will look into deleting/moving this thread...

This forum can handle any size story, like niteowluk said, you must copy and paste your story into the dialogue box.

Thanks