PDA

View Full Version : Invasion! by The SlutMan

Asiaticus
02-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Invasion!
by The SlutMan

Synopsis:
The Samuels household is invaded by three men looking for easy money. Edie Samuels and her two young daughters pay the price when the three men don't get what they're looking for.

Chapter 1

The house was off in the country, out where they were spaced better than a mile apart. It was a modest three bedroom split level ranch style house, with a four year old Ford in the driveway.

It was nine o'clock on Friday, a warm autumn night. Edie Samuels, divorced for five years now, had just relented and said that her youngest daughter, eighteen year old Samantha, universally known as Sam, could stay up another hour and watch the end of the movie she and her older sister, nineteen year old Patty were watching.

Patty refilled the bowl with the popcorn she had just made, and the family settled down to finish the movie, Edie dividing her attention between the movie and the book she wanted to finish reading.

The Samuels were an attractive family. Edie was 36 years old, a well-built five foot eight inch brunette, with deep, heavy breasts, a waistline thicker than she'd like, and nice hips. Her waistline was steadily shrinking, and she had firmed up all over. She was working out with Patty, who was a cheerleader. Edie could have filled in for one of the girls on the squad if needed; she had learned all the cheers and could now keep up with Patty as she went through her routines.

Patty was nineteen and built along same lines as her mother. She had big breasts like her mother's, a slim waist and wide hips, her ass taut and firm. She stood an inch taller than her mom. Her brunette hair like her mother's too, coarse and thick. Both women had attractive faces and brown eyes. Patty was still a virgin, but she did give head to her boyfriend, and was quite good at it. She had sucked her first cock when she was thirteen, and she enjoyed it, blowing a steady procession of boyfriends.

Little Sam was eighteen years old, and just starting to bloom. She too had the thick, coarse hair of her mother's, but hers showed a touch of auburn in the sun. She was destined to be a petite girl.

Sam's little body was hard and fit, she danced ballet and played field hockey. She had good-sized tits for her age, pointed, cone shaped little breasts about the size of baseballs with fat, puffy nipples. Her hips were just starting to flare out, her waist was slim, her ass round and firm and her legs strong and shapely. She went to high school, and currently had a boyfriend she only saw at school.

Her boyfriend didn't mind that she was not allowed to date, they took lunch together in the furnace room, where he had finally persuaded her to suck his cock. She'd only been doing it for three weeks, but she liked it. She wanted him to make love to her, but he'd flatly refused. He couldn't get any condoms, and he wasn't about to chance knocking her up.

The driver of the beat up Chevy van killed the lights and turned into the driveway, turning onto the grass and pulling around to the back of the house, where it stopped, out of sight of the road.

The side door slid open and two men piled out, one heading for the phone line, cutters in his hand, and one going to the back door and peering into the darkened kitchen, and then looking in a window dimly lit by the light from the living room.
The man at the window whistled a low, soft note and held up his hand, three fingers in the air, telling his partners that he had the three occupants of the house in view. There was a soft snick, and the phone line was cut.

The driver got out of the van, a roll of duct tape in one hand. He moved to the kitchen door and quietly tried the knob, and grinned broadly as the door opened. He motioned to the other men and pointed to the open door.

The three men dashed into the house, the driver in the lead, and burst into the living room.

"Nobody move!" shouted the driver. All three of the Samuels family screamed in shock and fear as he loomed over them.
Patty reached for the phone and caught a slap in the face for her trouble. The other two Samuels women sat where they were, paralyzed by the swiftness of the invasion.

The gang stood in the living room and Hoss said, "Mike, you and Fred search the house, grab anything that looks like its worth anything and bag it. Use the pillowcases off the beds. Load it into the truck as you bring it out. All right? Go!"
Two of the men scattered, to search the house, and Hoss directed his attention to his captives. "All right, you cunts, on your feet and up against that wall. Move!"

Edie and her daughters got out of their chairs and Edie gathered them together, trying to remain calm, and calming her children.

Mike and Fred returned with one item, a brand new iPod that Patty had just bought with money she had gotten from her father for her birthday. "Hoss, this is all there is! There ain't shit in this place. It's all crap, old shit that we won't get a dime for." complained Mike.

Hoss looked at him. "What about the kid's stereo? Jewelry from Mama's room? How hard did you look?"

"I'm telling you that it's all crap!" said Mike. "The electronics in this place are all older than me, for Christ' sake! And mama here must have a cheap fuckin' husband, her jewelry is all costume. I found her purse and she only had forty-five bucks and two credit cards."

Hoss rounded on Edie. "Where's the money, bitch? Where's the fuckin' money?"

Edie answered him calmly as Sam clutched her, frightened by the shouting. "I... I'm afraid that's all there is. I get paid on Mondays..." Hoss reached out and slapped her, and she fell silent, the outline of his fingers on her cheek.

"Bullshit!" Hoss shouted. "You must have more money around here! Where is it?"

"That's all there is, I swear." Edie answered, her voice shaking a little now. "I'm divorced, I don't make much..."

Hoss slapped her again. "Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!"

Fred said, "Jesus, Hoss, you said we'd do good here. What are we gonna do now?"

"Shut up! Lemme think!" Hoss snapped. He looked at Edie. "She's got something squirreled away. Her kind always does. Search the dressers, the clothes and boxes in the closets, under the mattresses, look everywhere. Mike! You search the kitchen, look in all the cabinets, the sugar bowl, the freezer, check it all."

He looked at Edie again. "If you're holding out on me, you cunt, you're gonna regret it!" Sam started crying as Hoss yelled at her mother. "And shut that kid up!"

A half hour later, the house was a shambles and the gang gathered in the kitchen. Hoss was sure that Edie had told him the truth, and that they had everything of value in the house that would sell easily in the street.

Mike and Fred were sullen, he had promised them easy money tonight. "All right," Hoss said, looking at his captives as they sat against the wall in the other room. "The cunt wasn't lying, she doesn't have anything here."

"Great." Mike bitched, "We wasted half the fuckin' night on a wild goose chase. Just fuckin' great!"

"Yeah," added Fred, "I could 'a gotten laid tonight instead a this bullshit."

Hoss looked at them and smiled. He clapped Fred on the shoulder and said, "Freddie, my man, you are gonna get laid tonight. We all are!"

"What the fuck are you talkin' about?" asked Mike.

"Take a look!" said Hoss. The three looked at the women in the other room. "Momma's a pretty nice looking broad, and that older girl, she's prime virgin cunt on the hoof, if I've ever seen it. I think we oughta have a little party. Whatdaya think?"

The other two slowly grinned at each other. "Dibs on the kid!" said Mike.

"Nope," Hoss said, "She's mine. It was my idea. You two can share the woman until I've popped the older girl. Then we'll party with both of 'em!"

The other men grumbled a little, but it was purely for show. Then Mike asked, "What about the younger girl? We gonna do her?"

"No!" Hoss said, revealing an unexpected soft spot. "I'll tie her up and stash her in her bed. Nobody fucks her, get it?" He glared at the two men. "Now follow my lead, and do what I tell ya, then we'll party."

"We're gonna tie you up, and split." Hoss told them. Just cooperate and we'll be gone before you know it." He handed the roll of duct tape to Edie. "You do the little one. And don't do anything stupid."

Edie soothed Sam, "It's all right, darling. They just want time to get far away, so they're tying us up so we can't tell on them for a while."

"Tell her to put her hands together, and then tape 'em." Hoss ordered. Edie did as she was told, and soon Sam's hands and feet were taped together with several layers of duct tape, her hands clasped together and taped from wrist to fingertips, and several layers around her ankles.

"Mike," Hoss said, "Put her in momma's room on the bed. Ok, momma, now number two, the same way."

As Edie taped Patty's hands and Hoss watched, Mike picked up Sam and walked upstairs with her, going into Edie's room and laying her on the bed. She looked at him, eyes wide as he sat on the bed next to her.

"You're gonna be a big girl and not make a fuss, right?" He asked her, his hand on her belly. She nodded. "Good girl!" he said. "How old are you?" he asked.

"Eighteen." she whispered softly, mindful of his 'not make a fuss' remark.

"Good!" he said happily. "Oh, just one more thing." He unwrapped about four inches of the tough tape from around her hands, tore it off, and suddenly pressed it down over her mouth.

She tried to scream but the tape held her lips tightly shut. He caught her flailing arms and pinned them over her head with one hand.

"You know," he said conversationally, "I haven't felt any teen titties since I was eighteen. I think I'd like to feel yours. You tell me if you don't want me to." He laughed at his own witticism and slid his hand up her shirt and under her training bra, cupping the baseball sized mound of her little breast and playing with it for a moment.

She wiggled madly, trying to get away but couldn't, and tears started leaking from her eyes.

"You got nice little boobies, kid." Mike said, pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers. "Maybe I'll be back and we'll play some more games." He slid his hand down over her pussy and groped her. He stood up. "Don't go anywhere!" and laughed as he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

He joined the others as Hoss finished taping Edie's hands behind her back. Patty's hands, he saw, were taped in front of her.

"All right boys," he said grandly, sweeping his arm towards Edie. "She's all yours!" Edie gasped and Patty shouted "No!" Hoss grabbed Patty's arm and dragged her to the convertible futon, saying over his shoulder, "Take her into the kitchen. I wanna give junior here all of my attention!" He laughed, as Patty screamed "No" again, and tossed her on the futon, on her back.

"Oh God, no!" Edie screamed as the two men descended on her like a pack of wolves. "Nooo! Not my baby! Nooo!"

Mike and Fred dragged Edie into the kitchen and Mike kicked the door shut. He turned just as Fred punched Edie in the belly and slapped the back of her head as she doubled up. He wound his fist in her thick hair and hauled her upright, shoving his face into hers and snarling, "No more screaming, bitch! One more scream outta you and this'll feel like a lover's kiss!" and he popped her in the belly again.

Edie gagged as she fought for breath, her head spinning, falling to her knees and folding over them, her forehead touching the tile floor. The two men left her there as they tossed a coin to see who went first. Mike lost.

Edie was still gasping as Mike picked her up and sat her on the small kitchen table, and ripped her blouse off her. She almost screamed but she saw Fred holding up his fist and managed not to.

Mike looked at her heavy bra and said, "Shit! How am I gonna get this thing off her?"

Fred tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Get outta my way." Mike stood back and Fred produced an eight-inch switchblade. It snicked open and he inserted the evil looking blade under the bra between her heavy breasts and flicked it upwards, the razor sharp blade slicing through the tough material easily.

Edie moaned and bit her lip, trying not to scream as her lush breasts were freed from the restrictive bra and bounced free, gently swaying with her panicked breathing. Fred swiftly cut the bra and the remains of her blouse off of her, and then they both stood back and admired her magnificent tits.

"Jesus!" Mike moaned, "Would you look at the tits on that!"

Fred flipped the knife in his hand and threw it, the blade chunking deeply into the kitchen doorframe, ten feet away. He shoved his hand under Edie's knee length skirt and violently stripped her panties off of her and dropped them on the floor, then roughly pushed her back so she was laying on the table, her head bouncing on the table top. Her taped hands and arms were trapped under her in the middle of her back.

Her unfettered breasts sagged to the side, but not much, and they held their shape, a remarkable sight, considering their size.

Fred's hands popped the button on his jeans and pulled down the zipper, the noise it made echoing like thunder through Edie's brain. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them and in between her legs. He pulled her skirt up to her waist, and stared at her, his hand stroking his eight-inch cock to hardness.
Edie sobbed, her ears straining for some sound from the other room, but all she could hear was the heavy breathing of the two men who were about to rape her. Fred's thick finger suddenly invaded her snug vagina, and she let out a low, startled scream.

"Damn it!" Fred swore, and her head was rocked as he slapped her face. "She's as dry as hell." he said to Mike. "Gimme some butter or somethin'." Edie was unsure if he had slapped her because she screamed or because her vagina was dry. Either way, it had hurt, a tooth had gouged the inside of her cheek and the copper taste of blood was in her mouth.
She gasped and flinched, Fred was ramming a cold stick of butter up her pussy to lubricate it. Tears leaked from her closed eyes as she fought to control herself, she had to keep it together, to watch for any chance to help herself, and her daughter.

She heard Mike's zipper go down and the soft rustle of his jeans hitting the floor, and she opened her eyes to see what he was going to do. Mike was staring between her legs where Fred was still screwing her with the stick of butter, now about half its size.

She raised her head and peered through her cleavage with tear blurred eyes, just as Fred threw dropped the depleted stick of butter on the table, fisted his cock and rammed all eight inches into her greasy cunt, right up to his balls.

Patty fought like a wildcat as Hoss tried to get her tee shirt off her, right up until he punched her, and she fell to her back dazed and half unconscious from the blow to her solar plexus. Hoss pulled a four inch switchblade and swiftly cut her shirt and bra from her, whistling as her ripe, lush breasts were exposed, her thick nipples hardening in the cool room air.
She felt him tugging at her shorts, but she could not muster the strength to fight before she was lying naked in front of him on the futon.

Hoss whistled again as he stood and began to strip, his hot eyes raking over the lush bodied teen as he fumbled with his belt. His shirt had fluttered to the floor before Patty recovered from his punch, and her eyes widened and she screamed as she saw the naked man looming over her.

Hoss hammered her thigh with his fist and she gasped as the pain rocketed through her, and then he was on her, prying her jaw open and stuffing her mouth with her own panties, and tying them in place with a strip of cloth hurriedly torn from her tee shirt.

Hoss looked at the convertible futon she was lying on, then delivered a rattling kick to it, and it collapsed into a double bed. "That's better." Hoss said. He sat on the edge of the bed and just barely managed to duck in time to avoid Patty's tied fists as she swung at him. He slapped her hard enough to turn her head and make her see stars, and used more of her ruined tee shirt to tie her bound hands to the arm of the futon. He used what was left of her tee shirt to tie each foot to the frame of the futon, and then she was helpless, her legs tied spread wide apart, her closely trimmed beaver wide open to his eyes.

He stood over her again, leering at her opulent body as he played with his soft cock, trying to make it hard. He sat beside her and sucked her thick nipple into his mouth, sucking and chewing on it as it involuntarily hardened in his mouth.
He spat it out and whistled again as he looked at it, turgidly erect now, the nozzle as thick as her little finger. He did the same thing to her other breast as his hand slid down over her firm belly, and through the neatly trimmed hair of her bush, and then he pushed two thick fingers into her virgin pussy.

Patty went crazy, her face and upper chest flushing brick red, her body bucking and writhing, trying desperately to dislodge his two fingers.

Hoss grinned as his fingers encountered her hymen. "Well I'll be God damn!" he exclaimed. "You are a fuckin' cherry! Fuckin' hell! A body like that and ain't nobody fucked you yet? How many boys you sent home with blue balls, girl?"

Patty's struggles ceased as she realized she couldn't keep him from fingering her pussy. Tears of rage and frustration leaked from her eyes as she glared at Hoss.

"No matter," Hoss said complacently, "ain't gonna be no blue balls here tonight." He was still fingering her tight cunt, but despite his best efforts, she did not lubricate.

"Well, guess I'll have to tongue things a little to get you goin'." he said to her. He smiled as he leaned over her, saying, "I ain't never ate a cherry cunt before, I wonder if they taste differ..." His words cut off as she humped her hips up as hard as she could, her hipbone catching him in the center of his forehead, and snapping his head back.

"Ooowww!" he hollered, his hand going to his bruised forehead and rubbing it. "Fuckin little cunt!" he shouted, and brought his open hand down on her taut belly, the crack of his hand against her flesh sounding like a gunshot.
Patty howled into her gag, and tried to double up but couldn't, fresh tears flooding her eyes as her belly burned. There was a livid red handprint on her stomach, and her chest heaved as she fought for breath, the air whistling in and out of her nose.

Hoss grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face to his, and said in a low and deadly voice, "Listen up, you little cunt! One more thing! You do one more thing I don't like, and I'm gonna go get little sis, and pop her fuckin' cherry right here where you can watch! And I'll tell her that she's gettin' fucked because you said better her than you! You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down, bitch?"

Patty stared at him in horror. She had no doubt that he would do as he said. She loved her baby sister dearly, and his awful threat took the last of the fight out of her.

His hand cracked down on her breasts, and he shouted, "Let me see you nod, you little cunt!" She nodded frantically, anxious to please him now, resigning herself to enduring him, in order to save her little sister.

He fingered the rising bump on his forehead, and raised his fist to her, snarling, "I ought'a..." Patty flinched away from him, as he visibly fought down his anger.

"All right," he said, more to himself than to Patty, "all right. Lets heat this little cunt up!" And he leaned over her again, his tongue zeroing in on her clit, licking it roughly. He fingered her pussy as he expertly ate her, and despite her situation, her juices began to flow.

Her face flamed red in shame as she lubricated, and five minutes later, he sat up and grinned at her, his rage from moments before gone as if it had never been. His hand had been busy between his legs as he assaulted her, and he was hard.

"All right, babe! Good job!" he smiled, "Now you get to see what ol' Hoss has for ya!"

And then he stood up.

Patty's eyes widened in horror as she saw the biggest cock she had ever heard of, never mind seen. Hoss proudly displayed his thick, meaty twelve-inch cock, his hand lovingly caressing his own flesh.
He smiled at her as her climbed onto the futon and in between her widely spread legs. "Now ya know why they call me 'Hoss'!" He laughed and then said in a warning tone, "Remember little sis!" He leaned over and kissed her cunt, and fisted his cock as her moved up and over her. "Don't worry, babe." he chuckled as his hand found her breast, and shook the fat globe. "I'll go slow. I can't be rippin' ya up, the boys don't like bloody cunts."

She felt his cockhead nudge the tight lips of her virgin pussy and cringed, unable to draw away from the formidable cock posed to take her virginity. Fresh tears leaked from her eyes as she steeled herself for what was to come.

Edie's bit back her scream as her assailant fucked his cock into her, his hips slamming into hers, her lush breasts shaking on her chest. "Ohhh, fuck, yeah!" Fred groaned as his cock bottomed out in the attractive mother. "Nice tight pussy!"

He started slamming his cock into her, intent on only one thing, getting off as soon as possible. Her grabbed her breasts as he fucked her, pinching and twisting her thick nipples and playing with her heavy jugs, amusing himself, completely unconcerned with Edie's feelings. She was merely an attractive vessel, a walking, talking fuck toy with great breasts and a tight snatch for him to use. Edie did nothing to encourage him, doing her best to be a limp fuck.

Mike masturbated himself, his cock hardening in his hands as he watched Fred fuck the woman. He had lost the toss and would have to content himself with her mouth. He had one small problem, though.

He couldn't reach it. He tapped Mike on the shoulder and said, "Hey, Mike? I can't reach her mouth. Slide her over to the edge, will ya?"

Mike looked at him with amused contempt. "Wait your turn, peewee. You won the toss for her mouth, but nobody said nothin' about doing her at the same time. And I wanna look at her face, not your little cock!"

Edie, despite her efforts to the contrary, snuck a fast peek at Mike's equipment, and saw his cock.

Mike's cock was maybe, maybe, six inches long, and it might be as thick as two of her fingers, and she had slim fingers. It couldn't compare to the nice, thick eight-inch cock that was fucking her now.

Edie's eyes widened and she almost gasped in horrified shame, fresh tears flooding her eyes. 'Nice' thick cock? How could she possibly think her rapist had a nice cock? What the hell was she thinking?

But the fact was, he did have a nice cock. It was at least an inch longer than her ex-husband's, and quite a bit thicker, and it was corded with veins. It felt good going in and out of her, and his big rough hands felt good on her breasts, too.
She hadn't been laid in five long years, and she was used to a good active sex life, as the variety of dildos and vibrators stashed in a shirt box under her dresser could attest to. Her body was enjoying the feeling of a real live cock plunging into her cunt, even if her brain wasn't.

Fred was still looking at Mike. "Go watch Hoss or something', he sneered, "I'll be done here in about a half hour."

"But..."

"Go!" Fred snapped and glared at Mike.

Mike's shoulders slumped and he walked disconsolately to the kitchen door, his wilting cock still in his hand. He paused just before he left the kitchen, and looked back just in time to see Fred nail Edie's right breast with a stinging slap and say, "Start movin' your ass, you fuckin' cunt!"

Mike pushed on through the door, hoping she'd do as Fred said.

He really hated fucking an unconscious woman.

Mike looked towards the futon as he closed the door to the kitchen, and saw Hoss going down on the tied up teenaged girl.

'Great.' he thought, 'just fuckin' great. He's tryin' to get her into it. This could take hours.'

Neither Hoss nor Patty saw him, Hoss because his face was buried in Patty's virgin pussy, and Patty, because she had her eyes closed, trying to think of anything but the busy tongue digging into her pussy.
He sighed, and then remembered the little girl upstairs. Hoss had said nobody could fuck her. He didn't really want to fuck her anyway. He smiled.

She had a mouth, didn't she?

Sam started as Mike stepped into the room, and closed the door. He smiled at her, but she didn't see it. She was staring at his thing. A cock, her boyfriend Bobby called it. Her mother had called it a penis, when she gave her the sex talk.
Either way, this man had his cock out. She frowned a little as she looked at it. 'It isn't any bigger than Bobby's, ' she thought. 'I thought they got bigger as a boy grew.'

Mike smiled at Sam as he saw her staring at his cock. He wondered what she thought of it. He sat of the edge of the bed, and smiled when Sam didn't take her eyes off his dick.

"What's your name, honey?" he asked her. She looked at him then, and gestured at her mouth. His face went red as he saw the tape. "Gees, I'm a dummy sometimes." he mumbled to himself.

"Ok, I'll take the tape off. No screaming!" he added in a stern voice. She nodded vigorously. "This'll sting a little." he said. He worked a corner of the tape loose, and slowly peeled it off her face.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you. My name is Sam." she answered.

"Are you thirsty, Sam?"

"Yes."

"I'll get you some water." He rose and fetched a glass of water from the bathroom, and started to hand it to her, before he remembered her hands where taped too. "If I take this tape off, are you gonna be a good girl, and do what I tell you?" Mike asked.

"I'll be good." Sam promised.

"This might sting too, Sam. I'm sorry if it does." She nodded and grimaced as the sticky tape pulled some of the fine hairs from her wrists. He freed her legs too. She wasn't going anywhere. "There you go." Mike said as her hands and legs were freed.

Sam reached for the water and greedily sucked some down. The popcorn had made her thirsty.

"Where's my mom and Patty?" Sam asked, draining the glass and handing it to Mike.

"Oh, they're busy with Hoss and Fred. They're ok. Hey Sam?" Mike asked changing the subject. "Did you know you're a very pretty girl?"

"Yeah." Sam said dismissing the subject with a wave of her hand. "Why do you have you thing out?" she asked, looking at it again.

"I was, uh, thinking about you, and it umm, got this way." Mike lied. "Do ya... wanna look at it?" He looked so shy when he asked her that, she almost laughed.

"I shouldn't," Sam said. "That's bad."

Mike leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "I won't tell."

She nodded solemnly and leaned close to the standing man just as he took a step closer. His cock was suddenly right under her nose, almost touching her lips. It was bigger than Bobby's, she saw now. Thicker, anyway. The bumpy veins intrigued her. Bobby's didn't look like that.

"Go ahead," Mike whispered. "Touch it!"

"I better not." Sam said. "That's bad."

"Sam, I'd really like it if you touched it."

"Nuh uh." Sam said. "Mom said not till I'm older."

"I said touch it!" Mike said, getting angry now.

Sam flinched at his tone of voice and looked at his face. He was angry. She made up her mind. Her soft little hand drifted out and wrapped around the man's cock, and she started jerking it off, just like Bobby liked her to do.

Mike's head tipped back and he moaned a little. God, but her hand felt good! He was sure her mouth would feel even better. He reached down and peeled Sam's tee shirt off her. Sam squealed in surprise, and Mike frowned fiercely at her.
"You be quiet! You hear me?" Sam nodded, confused. She was doing what he wanted, but he seemed to be angrier. She quickly grabbed his cock and resumed jerking him off, even cuddling his hairy balls in her other hand.

Mike reached for her training bra, and popped the catch, and growled at her when she dropped his cock and balls, and grabbed for her loose bra.

"Who told you to stop?" he barked. "Keep going!"

Sam's eyes teared up and she said softly, "But mom said..."

"I don't care what she said! Get back to work before I tan your ass!"

Sam, crying openly now and frightened, reluctantly released her bra and her pert little breasts were exposed to Mike's view. Her hand gripped his cock and she slowly jerked it off, tears running down her face.

Mike reached down past her arms and cupped the soft mounds of her breasts, his fingers tweaking the puffy nipples. It was the first time anyone but her had put their hands on her bare breasts. Bobby, afraid of getting caught, always played with them through her shirt and bra. So her tender little nipples were getting attention that only her fingers had given them before.
Mike watched as the little bitch's nipples hardened in his hands. She had gone right to jacking him off, without him having to show her how. 'This little cunt has handled a cock before.' he thought.

"Sam." Mike said. "I want you to suck it now, just like you would a Popsicle. Go ahead, do it now." She gasped and her tears came harder. She couldn't! He wasn't her boyfriend or anything.

He slapped her lightly on the side of her head. "Now, Sam!"

Her body shook with sobs as his hands grabbed her head and he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Suck it!" he directed excitedly. "Swirl your tongue around the head, and watch out for your teeth! You bite me and you'll wish you'd never been born!"

Sam was blinded by her tears as she started to fellate the older man, doing it just like she did for Bobby. He put his hands on her head and slowly began to fuck her mouth as she blew him. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her tongue circled the head of his cock constantly. He didn't last long; the thrill of having a teen going down on him, combined with the forbidden aspect of it, had him blowing his wad in her sucking mouth in just a few minutes.

Sam felt his hands tighten their grip on her head, and suddenly her mouth was full of his juice. She scrubbed her tongue on her sensitive bundle of skin under the head, just as Bobby had taught her, and swallowed his semen, gagging a little as he thrust his cock all the way in her mouth.

He pulled her head off his cock and sat heavily on the bed. She curled up on the bed, her back to him and cried, knowing that she had been violated, and that sex with Bobby probably wouldn't be as much fun, now.

The woman in her also knew that he wasn't done with her.

Hoss scrubbed his formidable cockhead through Patty's cunt lips, oiling the head in her juices, then seated it firmly at her vaginal mouth, and started pushing.

Patty sobbed as she felt the massive intruder shoulder the tight lips of her pussy aside, and the huge head wedge itself in her. She was stretched tight, her labia pulled taut and bloodless around the plump head of his cock.

Hoss groaned, she was furnace hot inside, and he couldn't wait until his cock was soaking in her. He rocked backwards and forwards, gaining a little ground with every thrust, and barely noticed as his cock shredded her hymen.

Fortunately for Patty, her hymen was not as tough as some, and its loss was relatively pain free. But the rest of her cunt hurt something awful. Hoss had a big cock. She would stretch to take it, but that took time and he was pushing it.

She bit her lip, struggling to open her legs wider and ease his entry, mindful of his awful threat to use this monster on her baby sister. Finally, after almost five torturous minutes, the crown of his turgidly erect cock touched her cervix.

She sobbed silently as he rested, knowing what was in store for her, and desperately trying to relax. He pushed up off of her body, his hairy chest coming off of her lush tits, and they both looked down the length of her body.

She gasped and moaned, trembling in fear.

A solid four inches of his massive shaft was still outside her badly overstuffed cunt.

Edie gasped as his hand slapped her breast, wincing as the blow flattened her erect nipple. He slapped her other breast harder and suddenly his face was over hers. "What part of move your ass didn't you understand?" He snarled.

Edie cried as she raised her legs and planted her heels on the edge of the table, and began to fuck the man back, as he continued to ram his cock deep into her belly.

Fred vacuumed a thick nipple into his mouth, sucking it voraciously, until it hardened, and did the same to her other breast, while his hands teased the unoccupied nipple and kneaded her heavy breasts like dough. He was like a machine, his cock pumping in her tirelessly, as her mauled her tits. She had always had sensitive nipples, and as he sucked them and toyed with her breasts, her cunt began to lubricate.

She was devastated. She was being raped and she was getting off on it! It wasn't that the sex was so fantastic, although he had been pumping her for at least ten minutes. It was the sheer degradation and helplessness of her situation. She was being completely dominated, and brutally ravaged by this man, a complete stranger who was treating her like a cheap whore, and it tapped some unknown well of submission deep in her mind. It was enormously humiliating, but it allowed her to become a complete slut, since she was essentially being forced into it.

She was fucking him back with a will now, her cunt gripping his thick eight inch rod as she humped it at him, spiraling it up and down his cock as he relentlessly hammered it into her belly. Her hands were on his hips, helping him to screw her, even as a fresh flood of tears blinded her eyes, the shame she felt hitting home.

Her breasts swelled and her stomach muscles tightened as her first orgasm with a man's cock in her belly in over five years took her, shaking her to her bones as she writhed on her rapist's pumping cock. Her orgasm smashed through her voluptuous body as his lips claimed hers in a searing kiss that she returned as she came, increasing her humiliation and shame a hundred-fold.

Chapter 2

Hoss chuckled at the look of horror on Patty's face as she saw how much of his massive cock remained outside of her packed cunt. He savored the feel of her virgin pussy as it involuntarily spasmed on his cock.

"Christ!" he said, smiling down into her tear-streaked face, "you're tighter than the fourteen year old whore I fucked last week!" That provoked a fresh shower of tears from the older teenage girl. He ignored her distress and attacked her lush breasts with lips and teeth and tongue again, amusing himself as he waited for the vise-like grip of her sweet little twat to ease up a bit. He wanted to fuck the hot-bodied teen, but he wasn't willing to chaff himself in her unprepared cunt to do it.

After all, they had all night.

He tortured her fat, high-riding tits for at least five minutes, his lust growing, as her pussy got wetter, her body responding to the huge cock lodged in her tight cunt and his skillful ministrations to her ripe breasts. He tried a tentative stroke into her, and found that her pussy had loosened a bit, and began to fuck her slowly; forcing a fraction more of his gigantic cock into her each time. It would take time, but her virgin cunt would be taking all of his cock before this fuck was over.

Patty writhed under him, as he forced more and more of his huge weapon into her belly. It hurt, and fresh tears of pain and humiliation cascaded from her eyes as he raped her. But sooner than she would have believed possible, her elastic young pussy stretched and adapted to the monstrous invader, and the pain slowly vanished, leaving her feeling stuffed as his flat, muscular stomach finally touched down on hers, his twelve inches of thick cock buried deep in her taut young belly.

She was completely cowed now, the reality of her situation having taken all the fight out of her. She lay under him, motionless, as he savored her delightfully taut and firm young body. He picked up his stubby little knife, and her eyes widened in terror as she saw it in his big hand. But all he did was cut the cloth holding her gag in and her long legs down, leaving her hands still taped up and tied to the bed frame. She moved her cramped legs and tongued her wadded up panties from her mouth, sucking in huge gasps of air.

He reached to the coffee table, dropped the knife and silently handed her the tall tumbler of Coke that was there. She greedily sucked it down, wetting her parched mouth and throat. She finished the glass of Coke and looked at him timidly, this unexpected kindness confusing her.

He took the glass from her and set it on the floor, next to the futon, and then bent his head, his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered, "We're gonna fuck now, sweetie." Her face turned white as he spoke, her dread of the ordeal to come spreading through her body. "You're gonna give ol' Hoss a nice ride, you hear? Don't forget, little sis is still upstairs..." And then he began to move, slowly humping her, his massive cock just barely moving in her tightly packed cunt.

"Put your feet next to my hips, girl, and start moving your ass. A girl built like you ought'a be a natural born good fuck." She sobbed quietly as she drew up her legs and meekly did as he told her, cradling his slim hips between her long, firm thighs and on her wide hips and flat, muscular belly. She had always been proud of her lushly ripening body, but now it shamed her, and she wondered if all men thought that of her, simply because she was so well built.

He moved, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed, as he realized that her cunt was well lubricated, slick and tight on his huge prick. A few minutes after he started, he was long-dicking her, riding her hard and fast, her sumptuous breasts shaking on her chest as their bellies slapped together.

She was a virgin, and he was giving her a fucking that an experienced woman would find hard to take. She winced each time his bloated cockhead prodded her cervix, but soon, even that minor discomfort vanished, and she felt only the friction of his cock against the snug walls of her warmly clasping twat. She matched him, thrust for thrust, her fear for her little sister's safety spurring her on as tears of shame and humiliation pooled in her eyes.

She didn't know it was a wasted effort.

Upstairs, Sam laid on her face, the pillows from her mom's bed stacked under her belly. Mike lay on his belly behind her, his hands spreading the cheeks of her hard little ass as he tongued her syrupy little cunt and her tight asshole.

He had been eating her out for the last ten minutes, slurping up her sweet juices as his dancing and tunneling tongue involuntarily aroused her. She was pretty much cried out, lying quietly under his assault, her breath hitching in her chest as his tongue lashed her swollen little clit. She was frightened, but her fear was lessening as he aroused her with his mouth and hands. He had not caused her any pain at all, unless she defied him or moved too slowly, and she had quickly learned to do as he said.

Mike was in hog heaven as he vigorously ate her out. He loved giving girls head almost as much as he did getting it. It was difficult for him or his partner to cum during vaginal sex, due to his unusally thin cock, and he compensated by being an expert at cunnilingus, the art of orally satisfying a woman.

And he was bringing all of his considerable expertise to bear on this hot bodied girl. He concentrated on her clit, tonguing it with feather light touches, his nose on the tight lips of her sex. Her juice was delightful, light and sweet tasting, but he wasn't licking it out of her anymore, he had other plans for it.

He stopped stimulating her clit and moved his attention to her tight little anus, expertly rimming her, and tongue fucking it as it loosened up. He smiled to himself as her slender little body shivered, she'd just had a small orgasm as he rimmed her, he could feel it in her cunt as he fingered her, and her moans confirmed it for him.

Sam was shocked when she came; she had been unaware of her gathering orgasm, so deeply was she occupied by the shame and humiliation of her situation. He was doing incredibly nasty things to her, his hands squeezing her hard little ass and finger fucking her virgin slot, and worst of all, his hot, thick tongue was spearing into her asshole, really turning her on, to her utter mortification and surprise.

She had explored her body, as all youngsters do, in the shower and in her bed at night, and had given herself orgasms, but she had never continued to caress herself after she came, so she had no idea how powerful an orgasm she was capable of.

And it had never occurred to her to play with her asshole. She was a fastidious little girl and kept herself fresh and clean, but she regarded her asshole as a dirty place. After all, she shit from there, didn't she? That someone would actually lick her ass shocked her, and that it could feel so good, shook her to her core.

Unfamiliar feeling were again gathering in her belly, and her tits were swelling, her nipples huge on the soft white cones of her breasts, and rubbing against the cool white sheets of her mother's bed, stimulating her even more.

When he dug his tongue into her buttery soft rectum and fingered her clit, she came again, not two minutes after her first orgasm, thrusting her ass into his face and grunting into the sheets as the strongest orgasm of her life thundered through her, wiping any thoughts out of her head except for the ecstasy centered in her belly.

Mike expertly kept her orgasm going, fingering her turgidly erect clit as her got to his knees. He abandoned her clit and swiftly pulled the madly cumming little girl to her hands and knees, and her arms promptly collapsed, her upper body on the stacked pillows and her tight, hard little ass in the air.

He plowed his cock along the tight furrow of her cunt lips, her natural oils greasing his slim, six inch shaft, set the small head of it at her anus, and slowly drove it inside, impaling her as she spasmed through her orgasm.

Sam's head tipped back, and a scream bubbled and died in her throat as his lean cock slid home in her ass, his balls slapping her cunt lips. The novel sensation of his hot, skinny cock moving in the tender tube of her asshole was a revelation to her, amplifying her already overwhelming orgasm, and taking her breath away.

Mike gasped through his teeth as her asshole clamped down on his cock, her rectum rippling along the length of it with strong, silky contractions. He waited as her spasms diminished and started to fuck her before her orgasm had really ended, hunching over the girl and finding her breasts, buried in the soft pillows. He gently pinched and rolled her extremely distended nipples in his fingers, her areolas so swollen that they accounted for fully a third of her breast size, and bolts of pure ecstasy arrowed from her enormously swollen nipples to her belly.

He cupped her breasts in his hands and hauled the sex dazed girl upright, and found her lips with his. Her arms came up and her hands found his head, her position thrusting her blood-engorged breasts into his hands, and her round little ass into his groin.

She unconsciously returned his torrid kiss and orgasmed again as he raped her.

Patty was sweating as she worked under Hoss, fucking him back as he plundered her tight little cunt with his massively oversized cock. Her mind was numb as Hoss raped her, she thought of nothing except getting through it.

Hoss slid down her lush body a little, changing the angle at which his cock entered her body, and the flare at the base of his glans began to ride over her G-spot, stimulating the little bundle of nerves that hid in the front wall of her vagina.
He hooked her legs over his shoulders, rolling her pelvis upwards, and his cock was soon heavily prodding her G-spot as he hammered it into her belly. His motives were purely selfish, that position shortened and tightened her cunt on him, and felt fabulous.

Patty noticed that his cock was starting to feel really good, and managed to suppress the feelings for a few minutes. But the persistent massage of the magic spot in her tight cunt by the bloated head of Hoss' cock soon over-rode her efforts at self control, and in a very few minutes, she began to feel like she had to pee, a sign that she was about to have a G-spot orgasm.

"Hoss!" she gasped, her face flaming red as she fought the sensation, "Hoss, I have to pee!"

Hoss laughed, as he fucked the girl. "Oh no you don't!" he chuckled in a strained voice. "You have to cum!"

Patty, completely unaware of the G-spot and its effects on a woman, and terrified at what he might do if she peed on him, began to beg. "Please, please I have to peee!"

Her voice rose as the urge to pee suddenly transformed itself into almost unbearable sexual ecstasy, and swiftly from that to her first ever G-spot orgasm, a massive climax that smashed down on her. She writhed and bucked under him, a soft scream trailing off into a series of grunts as she ran out of breath.

Hoss grimaced as her vaginal walls contracted rhythmically on his huge cock, but continued to fuck the madly cumming teenager, hammering his huge cock in and out of her belly as fast as he could move it through her convulsing cunt. He smiled to himself as her pussy gushed fluid as she orgasmed, bathing his humongous cock and huge hanging balls in her hot juices. He gritted his teeth, and came in her spastically clutching cunt, his huge cock jetting his seed deep into the girl's belly.

Patty's head spun as the huge orgasm just kept on going and going, jumping in intensity as she felt the hot liquid heat from a man cumming deep in her cunt, and she fainted. Her last tortured thought before the lights went out; 'I'm having the absolute best orgasm of my life while I'm being raped!'

Sam writhed in Mike's arms as she came, and Mike dropped one hand to her tight, young cunt, fingering her clit and driving her deeper into her orgasm as his other hand gently mauled her quivering breasts. As her asshole convulsed on his cock, his index finger invaded her virgin cunt, massaging her most intimate flesh. He could feel the hot, wet heat of her cunt spasming on his finger, and something flashed in his head.

Her let the young girl back down on the bed, hearing her moaning loudly as she continued to cum on his cock and fingers. He withdrew his straining cock from her clenching rectum and swiftly flipped the senseless girl onto her back and stuffed the pillows under her ass.

He fisted his cock and placing it at the entrance to her tight little cunt, thrust his hips forward, and de-flowered the incredibly sexy little teen, taking her virginity at the height of her second orgasm on a man's cock, and doing it so quickly that she felt it only dimly as a sharp twinge in her cunt, the pain almost instantly overwhelmed by the rapture of her orgasm.

Mike laid down over the petite little girl and began to fuck her again, her juices lubricating him, his thin, invading cock sliding wonderfully through her clenching cunt.

He scowled, and quickly changed positions, kneeling on the floor at the side of the low bed, the girl's ass perched on the edge of the mattress, her long legs spread and extended up his front, over his forearms and through his armpits.

This position pleased him more as it allowed for the deepest penetration into her virgin cunt, and left her entire body uncovered for him to see and play with, as well as allowing them to kiss. And he wanted to be able to kiss her. The one kiss they had shared had been hotter than hell, and he wanted to do it again.

She could really kiss, for a kid.

He began pumping her, her young cunt tight on his slender, six-inch cock. He cupped her fantastic breasts in his hands, marveling at the size of her distended nipples, and ran his hands down her sides, feeling her baby-soft skin, and cupped her ripe little ass, moving the dazed girl back and forth on his cock, and sucked her fat nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue.

She moaned as he fucked her, her arms winding around his head and holding him to her breasts, her hips starting to move, undulating, her tight little cunt squeezing and massaging his cock.

"Oh God!" she gasped, "Oh God! You're fucking me! Oh God, it feels so good! Oh God! Fucking meee!" Her voice rose into a high-pitched squeal and her cunt clamped down on him as she orgasmed violently, her whole body spasming as she came.
Her hot, tight pussy squeezed his cock strongly, and he groaned as his orgasm exploded in his head, his cock jetting his load into her belly, the wet heat of his jism heightening her orgasm. His hands kneeled her ass convulsively, and he folded over her. He gratefully kissed her as the only cunt he had ever fucked that was tight enough for him, milked his seed from him.

Edie sobbed into his mouth and lewdly sucked his tongue, as her orgasm rolled through her, her juices dripping from her hyper-excited cunt and coating her anal pucker as Fred hammered his cock into her spasming belly. Her orgasm went on and on as she frantically fucked him back, bucking into him as he raped her.

That word echoed in her head. Raped. She was being raped. And the horror and revulsion she ought to be feeling did not materialize.

What she felt was shame and humiliation. She was completely humiliated by Fred treating her as an object, as a life-sized fuck toy. And she was horribly, devastatingly ashamed of herself, for she had discovered that she craved being a fuck toy, and could not, in fact, get enough of it.

Submitting to this man was the most sexually exciting thing she could imagine. Her orgasms were stronger and deeper and longer than any she had ever had in her life. She knew that she would submit to anything these animals wanted of her, and that she would cum as they did what they pleased with her.

Fred pulled out of her still cumming cunt, and hauled the stunned woman to her feet, spun her around and bent her over the table, her plush breasts flattening against the tabletop. He used his hands to spread the firm cheeks of her ass, bent his knees a little, fitted his cock against her slick, juice coated anus, and rammed it into her, right to the hilt.

Her body snapped rigid, her feet leaving the floor and her legs wrapped around Fred's hips, holding him still as a tortured groan was ripped from her throat. Her asshole burned around his deeply embedded cock, and he did not wait for it to fade before he started to fuck her.

The pain faded rapidly as he pumped her, and within minutes, she was moving with him, climbing towards another orgasm. He pulled her upper body up off the table, using her hair as a handle, and reached around her with both hands, roughly mauling her big tits as he sodomized her.

She spasmed into a huge orgasm as he brutally fucked her ass, spreading her legs to get the deepest possible penetration as raped her with his eight-inch cock.

Hoss rolled to his feet, and looked at the unconscious teen sprawled on the futon. Instead of waiting for her to come around, he decided to go get himself a piece of the big titted bitch in the kitchen, if Fred hadn't beaten her too badly.
As he stepped through the kitchen door, he saw Edie, bent over the kitchen table, her face red and strained as she tried to fuck Fred while she was still cumming. Surprisingly, she only sported a couple of bruises here and there.
Fred looked up and said, "Hey Hoss. How was the girl?"

Fred sounded to Edie's ears like he might be waiting for a bus. He was completely disconnected from what he was doing, and stopped fucking her when Hoss walked in the room, hilting his cock in her spasming rectum and letting it soak as he talked to Hoss.

"Good," Hoss replied. "She's sleeping it off now." A weight lifted from Edie's mind. Her daughter was alive. Raped, but alive.

"You want a piece'a this?" Fred asked, slapping her ass.

"Is it any good?" Hoss wanted to know.

"Oh yeah! The bitch ought'a fit ya ok."

Edie felt her cunt juice as the two men discussed her as if they were talking about a used car. She turned her head, trying to get a look at the naked Hoss, but couldn't see him. Then Fred's hands dug cruelly into her swollen breasts. "Who told you to stop, cunt? Get movin'!"

Edie gasped and began to rock back and forth, screwing herself on Fred's rigid cock.

"Hmm." Hoss grunted, then saying, "You trained the bitch pretty good."

"Yeah." Fred agreed. Then, "Hey, you wanna double fuck her? Me up her ass and you in her cunt?"

"Sure," Hoss said. "Hey, where the fuck is Mike?" Fred barked a short laugh.

"I told him to fuck off till I was done with the cunt. Told him to go watch you."

"Damn it, Fred!" Hoss swore. "Ya probably got him all pissed off again, and now he's out sulking in the truck. Now it'll take forever to get him to come on another job!"

"Don't sweat it, Hoss. He always does, don't he?"

"Yeah, yeah. Bring the cunt out to the living room. We'll double up on her on the bed. Maybe teach the kid somethin' while we're at it."

Edie's belly cramped, and she almost came as she thought about being raped by these two men at the same time, in front of her daughter. The humiliation as her daughter watched her cum would be enormous. She started crying, unable to imagine how she would ever be able to face her eldest daughter again, after she had watched her mother getting raped, and enjoying it enough to cum.

Sam was on her knees over him, in the middle of the bed, her belly undulating as she rose and fell on Mike's cock, her hands fondling her own breasts, grinning lasciviously down at the older man as she fucked him.

His six-inch cock fit her perfectly, her snug little cunt massaging his slim shaft with its buttery soft walls, as the small head of his cock lightly prodded her cervix.

"You like this, huh, Mike? You like me fucking you?" The obscene words coming from her mouth excited both of them. The forbidden aspect of fucking this hot cunted teen turned him on beyond belief. She was absolutely the best fuck he had ever had, bar none. Not because of any particular skill on her part, but simply because they fit together so well.

He had been inexhaustible tonight, fucking her willing young body in a variety of positions, and she came steadily as they balled each other. She made no objection to taking his cock in her mouth or up her hot, tight ass, or in her weeping little cunt, where he was now. He was on the verge of a huge orgasm, his third one with her tonight, and that would pretty much finish him for the night.

Sam rode the man below her, straining for another orgasm. She didn't like him much, he had hurt her and scared her and he was way too pushy, but she was grateful to him for showing her how much fun it was to fuck. She had plans to get fucked a lot, from now on. Bobby was in for a surprise; she couldn't wait to see his face as she fucked him with her ass.
Mike had told her that the other two guys were downstairs, fucking her mother and her big sister, and she wondered if they were having as much fun as she was. She supposed not. More than once she had heard Patty say that she was waiting for the right guy, before she fucked someone. And mom was pretty much of a prude. She probably fucked in the dark.

For right now, she knew that this was their last fuck. He had to get back downstairs before they missed him. She also knew that Hoss had put her off limits as far as screwing her went, so she was making the most of her last ride.

She could feel her orgasm building in the pit of her stomach, and she did everything she could to hurry it along. Her ass was bobbing and weaving on Mike's cock, scrubbing it against the inside of her cunny, but that wasn't enough.

"Mike!" she said, her voice low and furry with lust, "Play with my button again, and make me cum."

Mike smiled at the little sex kitten writhing on his cock and nodded, his fingers going to her clit, and fingering it. "Cum for me, you gorgeous little cunt!" he said hoarsely, "Cum on my cock!"

He pressed her clit hard with his thumb, and she bit her lips to bottle up her scream as her belly ignited, another glorious orgasm thundering through her, her hot little cunt clamping down on his skinny cock, and setting him off too. She spasmed on his cock and he mauled her tits, something that really got her going when she was cumming.

All too soon, it was over, and Sam was lying on his chest, feeling his cum leaking out of her pussy. He kissed her tenderly, and told her to get dressed.

She got off him and hunted around for her clothes, finding her bra last, and putting it on as he zipped his fly.

"I gotta tape you up again, Sam. If Hoss sees you loose, there's no telling what he'll do." Mike said apologetically.

"Its ok Mike. I understand." Sam said. Mike quickly taped her up, then leaned over and kissed her, slowly and sweetly.
"See ya, kid." he said, his eyes suspiciously bright, and went out the door.

"Shit!" he said, as he came back into the room. "They're both in the living room. I gotta go out the window." He threw the window open and stuck a leg out, and then turned to Sam. "I was never here tonight, right?"

Sam nodded and said softly, "Right." He eased himself through the window, and she heard him land on the lawn. Then silence.

Sam's eyes closed, and she slept the sleep of a sexually sated woman.

Edie was on her hands and knees, straddling Hoss, her lavish tits and their rigidly erect nipples dragging over his hairy chest, and exciting her lust even more as she fucked herself on Hoss' giant cock.

Hoss hadn't wasted any time with her, he had simply stuck the rest of the stick of butter that Fred had used on her up her cunt, then walked her out of the kitchen to stand docilely next to the futon, butter running down her thighs, while he woke Patty up with a hardy slap across her taut ass.

"Move over, bitch, you've got company." he told the exhausted girl.

He pushed Edie down onto her back on the bed, and that was when she caught her first look at his cock. Her eyes bulged from her head, and she was drawing breath for a scream, when Fred reached over and slapped her hard enough above her ear to see stars.

"Don't." he said.

Her mouth closed so fast her teeth clicked together, and her scream came out as a long moan. The shear size of his twelve-inch cock terrified her. Then Hoss was on her, and forcing his cock into her, driving it in just like a man drives a nail.

She threw her legs wide open, trying to open herself up to him, but he was sheathed in her, right to his heavy balls before she knew it. The pain was enormous, it felt like she was giving birth again. He did the same thing he had done to her daughter, putting her legs over his broad shoulders and fucking her, prodding her G-spot until her cunt relaxed and she was on the edge of an enormous orgasm.

Then he pulled out of her, laid down next to her and ordered her to climb aboard. Her daughter was watching her, her young face unreadable, as she eagerly crouched over him, guiding his massive cock back to her drooling cunt and sitting on him, willingly impaling herself on his rigid cock.

Now he had her arranged the way he wanted her, and she was fucking him, her mind spinning as she reamed her tightly stretched cunt with his massive cock. She was reaching for her orgasm, getting closer when Hoss stopped her, and signaled Fred.

Fred wasted no time either. He got behind her and fisted his cock, seated it at her tiny asshole, and powered it in. He had no trouble getting through the muscular ring of her anus; he'd been fucking her there when Hoss interrupted them.
But her rectum was not as accommodating as before. The massive cock wedged into her cunt had compressed it, and Fred's cock was a very tight fit, indeed. Fred slapped her thigh when he was in and said, "Move, bitch."

Edie moved. She felt so completely stuffed with long thick cock that she was afraid she would split, but she moved.
Edie's humiliation showed in her flaming red face, and she was unable to even look at Patty, afraid of what she would see on her daughter's face.

Hoss and Fred had obviously done this before. They operated as a team, and Edie reaped the benefits. Fred's cock in her tight rectum forced Hoss' cock towards her front, and as a result, the bloated head of his cock rubbed against her G-spot, and within minutes of Hoss impaling her on his huge cock, Edie was cumming her brains out on the two cocks.
"God damn!" Mike exclaimed. He had come in through the back door unnoticed, and was watching, the sight of the lush bodied older woman spasming on two cocks turning him on again, his six inch cock rising in his pants.

Hoss saw Mike take his cock out and had an idea. He put it into effect immediately.

"Mike! Strip down and join us buddy. I got something you're gonna like." Mike quickly shed his clothes and stood next to the futon, stroking his hard six-inch cock.

"All right, boys." Hoss said, with a lewd grin on his face, "Lets make the cunt airtight!" Mike got on the futon and kneeled next to Hoss' shoulder, and Edie slurped his slender six-inch cock into her mouth before anybody told her to blow him.
The last thing she saw before Mike's flat belly block her vision, was Patty's incredulous face, staring at her mother's sluttish behavior.

"Oh, god damn!" moaned Mike has Edie sucked his cock, "She's good!"

Edie couldn't smile with her mouth full of cock, but her muffled moans of pleasure and the lust-driven writhing of her body told them all how aroused she was. She sucked hungrily on Mike's cock, grinding her cunt down on Hoss' massive cock. Her tight ass sucked and squeezed Fred's twitching shaft as he fucked her hot little anus.

Before long, Edie started to come, and she couldn't seem to stop. She had a whole series of huge orgasms, one after the other, as she took the triple penetration of a monster cock in her stuffed cunt, a six incher fucking her face and a nice eight inch cock in her rectum.

The three men didn't slow down a bit, fucking the woman as she convulsed on Hoss' chest, Mike holding her head up in place with her hair as he fucked her mouth.

Then Mike yelled and slammed his cock in her mouth to the root, as he started shooting his load down her throat. He was quickly joined by one other man, as Hoss filled her cunt with his steaming hot load.

Patty watched it all with three fingers buried in her steaming cunt, masturbating frantically as she saw her mother fucking these guys, even as she came mightily, her body twitching as if she was getting electric shocks, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Mike moved away and sat heavily in a chair, now completely wiped out, his soft cock hanging between his legs. Fred pulled out of the semi-conscious woman, his cock still hard, and Hoss rolled her slack body off himself, to the mattress beside him, and went into the kitchen. He was always hungry after cumming.

Fred grabbed Patty by the hair and led the teen to the futon, and made her kneel between her mother's splayed open legs, her tight little virgin ass in the air. He swiftly ran two fingers through Edie's cunt lips, scooping up a load of Hoss' cum, and lubed the head of his still hard cock with it.

Then he rammed his cock into Patty's tight little asshole, the blunt head of his eight inch rod forcing its way through her anal sphincter, the tight muscular ring clamping closed around the head of his cock.

Patty's back arched and she squealed loudly in shocked pain and dismay. Fred reached out and clouted her across the back of the head, stunning the teenager so that she almost collapsed. Through the ringing in her ears, she distantly heard Fred say, No screaming, cunt!" She clamped her lips shut and keened softly under her breath as Fred grabbed her wide hips and began to fuck his cock into her stretched asshole. He reached into Edie's cunt twice more for some cum to lubricate his cock before Patty felt his balls hit her ass.

He started to fuck the helpless teen, using all eight inches of his cock to ream out her tortured anus. Her asshole burned like fire as the man raped her, and he added to her humiliation with his next act.

He grabbed the back of her neck in one big hand and growled, "Since you ain't moving, you little cunt, make yourself useful!" And then he forced her face into her mother's cum oozing cunt, saying, "Clean it up, you little bitch. Inside and out!"

Patty sobbed as he rubbed her face in her mother's ravaged cunt, unable to bring herself to eat out another woman, never mind that it was her mother.

Edie came around, her dazed eyes widening as she saw her daughter's anguished eyes staring helplessly at her as Fred forced her mouth into Edie's cunt.

"Eat it, I said!" Fred said again, shaking her by the back of the neck. Patty did nothing, totally revolted by the idea. Fred leaned way over Patty and slapped Edie's face hard enough to roll her head to the side, dazing the older woman.
Patty was frozen in shock, unable to believe that he would beat Edie to make her do something. Her mother rolled her head, her empty eyes looking at nothing, and Fred belted her with his open hand once more, rolling her head to the side yet again, bloody drool falling from the corner of her mouth to the mattress.

Something snapped in Patty's mind as she saw the blood on her mother's lips. She screamed, the full-throated howl of a totally enraged woman, and literally exploded off of the futon, her wildly bucking body knocking the badly over-balanced Fred over the arm of the futon.

He didn't make a sound as he landed on the glass tumbler Hoss had left there, breaking it, and driving a jagged shard of glass through his back and into his heart. He died instantly.

She landed on the floor, and turned to face Mike, who had bolted up out of his chair, and stood there, mouth agape in shock, as he watched the spreading pool of blood from Fred's body.

Patty took a single step forward and did her absolute best high kick, her foot sweeping forward and right up between Mike's legs, the front of her ankle connecting solidly with his balls and crushing them up against his pelvis, rupturing one of his testicles.

He went down like a felled tree, out cold before he even hit the floor from the exquisite agony of his burst testicle. Hoss came thought the door of the kitchen, shouting, "God damn it, Fred, quit beating tha..." He stopped dead, his voice trailing off, a soda in one hand and a sandwich in the other.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing and froze in shock. Patty scooped up the stubby little four-inch switchblade and lunged at him, another primal scream ripping from her throat, and tripped over Mike's pants.

Despair flooded through her mind. She had blown it, screwed up their chance to get free of these men. Even as she fell, she used her strong cheerleader leg muscles, trying to turn the fall into a dive, to get closer to him.

She stretched out in mid-air, the hand holding the knife reaching, reaching, and felt it connect with something just before she hit the floor. She rolled away from the man, and scrambled to her feet, and turned to face him.

He stared down at his leg, his face twisted in pain. She looked down at his leg too, and her eyes widened. He spread his hand around the spot where the knife stuck out of his leg, high on the inside of his thigh. His fingers were spread on either side of the handle of the knife, holding the shaft of his flaccid cock where it was pinned to his leg by the wickedly sharp blade of the knife.

He looked at her, a glint of madness in his eyes. "You're gonna die for this, you cunt! I'm gonna fuck you to death!" he hissed. He wrapped his hand around the haft of the knife and pulled it from his leg and his cock, still staring at her. "I'm gonna fuck you to death with this fuckin' knife!" he roared. "Right up you're fuckin' cunt!"

The blood spurting onto the carpet five feet in front of him finally drew his attention. He looked back down at his leg, just in time to see another deep red arch of blood come from his severed femoral artery. He blanched and pressed both thumbs against his leg, just below the cut, trying to staunch those unnerving jets of blood.

He staggered and sat heavily on the floor, his back against the kitchen door, and bled to death, despite his and Edie's best efforts. Patty and Edie were unable to summon help, due to the cut phone line, and couldn't find the car keys because of the mess the men had made ransacking the house.

The police and the ambulance arrived fifteen minutes after the three of them had walked to a neighbor's home to call for help.

It was a year after the three men had burst into their house and raped them. Mike had just been sentenced to twenty years for aggravated rape. The Samuels family went out to an early dinner to celebrate, although Sam was a little quiet.

Later that night after they had come home from their dinner, Sam, was on a date with her boyfriend, the son of the family where they had gone on the awful night, to phone for help.

He was a center on the football team at school. They had been dating for the whole year, since they had met on that night.

Sam liked him, a lot. And he liked her, a lot. They were watching a movie downstairs, on the futon at Sam's house.
Well, the movie was playing anyway. But they weren't watching.

She was on her knees in front of him, deep throating his nine-inch cock. He was hung like a stud bull, and he fucked like one too. Sam's cunt drooled in anticipation of riding the big fucker as she sucked him off.

Upstairs, Patty was dressed up for a date too. She wore a Merry Widow corset and a thong, both made of white kid glove leather, and five-inch stiletto high heels. The Merry Widow did wonderful things to her already sexy body, lifting her heavy breasts and displaying them beautifully, the corset modified slightly to show her breasts down to the nipple. It also cinched in her already slim waist and gave her an outrageous hourglass figure.

Her date was breathing heavily, waiting for her on the bed, an enormous ten-inch cock standing at the ready. Patty dropped the thong and sauntered over to the bed.

"You ready for me, honey?" she cooed. A vigorous nod was her only answer. "Mmm," Patty sighed, her fingers running up and down the cock. "Let's get this big fucker in me, right now!"

She climbed on the bed and squatted over that formidable cock, lubed it expertly in her drooling snatch and dropped onto it, driving it into herself in one stroke. They both groaned and Patty shivered as strong pair of hands mauled her big nipples, pinching and twisting them.

Patty slowly folded over and they kissed, a hot, torrid kiss that left them both breathless. Patty sat up and ordered, "Fuck me, you cock sucker!" And her hips began to churn, the massive cock pleasuring both of them.

"Oh God!" Patty groaned, after fifteen minutes of good solid fucking, and about five massive orgasms, and she teetered on the edge of a huge orgasm, "You sure know how to fuck a girl!" And then she fell off the edge and spasmed into her orgasm, the huge cock mercilessly reaming her hot, wet pussy as she convulsed on it.

And her mother, tied to the bed, a vibrator embedded in her tight ass, finally came, fucking her orgasming daughter as hard as she could, the huge double ended dildo reaming out both their hot, wet cunts.

The End

groomleader
02-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Very hot read, and a great ending!