PDA

View Full Version : Gay M/M Story Help

GeologyGuy
11-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi Folks!
First time post and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll try it. I've begun experimenting with guys and have been fantasizing about having sex for the first time. I'm really anxious and one of the ways I tend to relax is to write about it. In this case, I'm writing about my fantasy first time. Problem is, I don't have any context for what I might feel, experience, etc and I like my stories to be authentic. It actually helps with my anxiety.

So I'm looking for a co-writer to help flesh out the details in my story below.

He stands up and extends his hand. I glance down, seeing the silhouette of his cock straining beneath the fabric of his undershorts. "Here," he says, gently beckoning me to stand up. I take his hand and I rise with him. He leads me to the center of the room. He lets go of my hands and lets his drape onto my shoulders as he moved around behind me. I'm visibly shaking, quivering with fear.

He leans into my right ear and whispers, "relax, Rich. Close your eyes." He moves over to my left ear, "close your eyes and just do what feels natural." He give my ear a little playful bite.

"Okay," I say as I close my eyes.

I feel his nose nuzzling the back of my head and neck, his hot breath on my skin. I feel lips on my neck, gently touching, kissing. I let out a little moan as he continues his gentle arousal. He moves back to my right ear, "see, Rich? Isn't this better?" his hot breath, his scent moving into my nostrils.

"Mhmmm…yes." I whisper back. I instinctively roll my head to the side, giving him access to more of my neck and shoulders. I feel hands, fingertips rather, starting to move down from my shoulders along my hips. His kisses on my neck, shoulders and back become more forceful, not just little touches but full kisses. My head rolls from side to side, allowing him as much access as he needs.

He pulls in closer, pressing himself against me. With a little more aggression, but still with a gentle touch, he moves his lips to my cheek, exhaling hot breath as he nuzzles and kisses my right cheek. His hot scent is slowly loosening my inhibitions. I feel his smooth chest against my back, his hands start to move more vigorously up and down my chest and abdomen, exploring my body. He playfully slams his crotch into my butt, grinding his member in-between my naked cheeks. I grind back, rubbing his cock into my butt, matching his rhythmic movements.

I lift my hands above our heads and rest them behind his. He lets his tongue give my neck a little lick as he starts to suck on on it. He moves from my right side to my left side and continues his assault on my skin. His hands continue to caress my body softly, almost tickling me as he runs them up and down the length of my body. He nuzzles at my jaw and I slowly turn my head towards him, Reflexively, I open my lips just a little as he brings his close to mine. The suction is electric, his hot lips dominating mine while his hands run up and down my body. My knees feel weak; his arms seem to hold upright as his lips feast on my mouth.

His hands leave my body and he pulls his lower torso away. I can feel him fumbling, lowering his shorts and stepping out of them. When he comes back, his hard cock finally touches he soft skin of my butt. He lets my lips go and continues to kiss my back and shoulders. "Do you feel that, Rich?" he says giving me a little grind.

"Oh yes…," I whisper back out of breath.

He moves his hands from my chest to my back shoulders. He seems to give a little push against my back. A sudden wave of submissiveness comes over me. I know not where it came from, only that it felt so good, the feeling of my knees growing weak, the urge to let go and submit taking over. I lean my face back and he meets my lips again with his, exhaling onto me as we suckle at each others mouths. He gives my shoulder a gentle touch and the urge to fall overtakes me.

I let go and gently fall onto my knees, but I keep going until I fall onto my belly. I feel his body gently come down on top of me. He lays on my back. I careen my head back to meet his lips again and we stay like that for what seems like a blissful eternity, tasting one another, smelling one another; he nuzzles at my face and kisses my neck and shoulders. "This is incredible," I whisper in a euphoric state.

I feel a wetness down the back of my leg and realize it is time. I rear up onto my hands and knees, my head hung low in submissiveness. He moves up near me, his cock head gently probing, touching the tip of my butt. He teases me with it, touching its tip before pulling it back. Then he leans over on top of me, grabbing my chest in his hand. He whispers into my ear, "are you ready?" his hot musky breath permeating my nostrils.

"Yes," I mumble, as his lips meet mine again.

He pulls away from me and I feel a familiar poke at my butt. But the light touch is followed by a slight pressure. I feel the tip trying to force its way gently in. He pushes a little more; I breathe and I feel his cock begin to slide in.

niteowluk2003
11-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Hi Folks!
First time post and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll try it. I've begun experimenting with guys and have been fantasizing about having sex for the first time. I'm really anxious and one of the ways I tend to relax is to write about it. In this case, I'm writing about my fantasy first time. Problem is, I don't have any context for what I might feel, experience, etc and I like my stories to be authentic. It actually helps with my anxiety.

So I'm looking for a co-writer to help flesh out the details in my story below.

You do not need a co-writer because you can go one of two ways with your story. One way is to read your story and at relative points stop close your eyes, as this is your fantasy ask yourself how does this make me feel right now! the second way is far more common and that is read lots of stories similar in theme to your fantasy and see how the writers portray the feelings of their characters.

hope this is useful to you.

GeologyGuy
12-03-2016, 02:34 PM
You do not need a co-writer because you can go one of two ways with your story. One way is to read your story and at relative points stop close your eyes, as this is your fantasy ask yourself how does this make me feel right now! the second way is far more common and that is read lots of stories similar in theme to your fantasy and see how the writers portray the feelings of their characters.

hope this is useful to you.

Yeah, it is. I guess I was just worried about it being a fake or not realistic since I don't have the "experience" in this area-yet.

Thanks.

niteowluk2003
12-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Yeah, it is. I guess I was just worried about it being a fake or not realistic since I don't have the "experience" in this area-yet.

Thanks.

No need to be worried on this site, we don't bite unless requested too, lol.

Bridgit Astar
09-23-2018, 08:03 AM
You definitely do not need a co-writer. Your description and the feelings of your characters are quite authentic, and the story "moves."