PDA

View Full Version : Taking Rita, Part 2

breastgirl34c
11-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Part 2 of the series. Check out part 1 so you know my infatuation with this girl.
I'm already working on part 3 and have an idea for a part 4, so stay tuned!
Leave comments if you like! I love knowing people enjoy the stories!
-S

-----------

Taking Rita part 2

I was having lunch with Rita and a few other young women from work a few weeks after our encounter. Things weren't weird or anything between us, they were quite normal actually (I.e. The rest of the office probably wouldn't guess that I had fucked her brains out.) I did catch Rita looking at me a couple times, but other than we hadn't talked about or repeated the evening.

The lunch hour was ending and people were slowly getting up and leaving until it was just the two of us at the table. When we were finally alone in the break room, Rita leaned over to me and whispered to me.

“What are you doing tomorrow night?”

I thought for a second, “Nothing…” I replied as softly as she had asked, not knowing, but hoping it was going where I was thinking.

“Want to come over after work? We could go out?” She asked.

I smiled, reading straight through her subtle hints.

“Sure.” I said smiling, but not trying to sound too excited.

“Cool, bring something cute, you can change at my place after work.” With that Rita got up and left the lunchroom, not looking back at all.

There had been no doubt in my mind that she had enjoyed our evening, but with no mention or anything of it I had begun to seriously think it may have been a one time thing, but if she invited me over and wanted to go out again, she obviously wasn't avoiding me.

I finished the last of my lunch, gathered my things and headed back to my desk.

When I got home that night I felt a little panicked. What do I wear to go out? What do I wear underneath? What is tomorrow going to entail? Do I bring a toy? Or would that be too much? So much to think about!

I had finally settled on a cute halter top (that didn't require a bra) and a skirt. It was cute, but not too slutty. I picked out a sexy matching lace bra and panties to wear the next day the next day to work. With any luck there would be some pre-gaming, either way, I would have fun showing these to her.

The next day at work seemed to go by super slow. I couldn’t wait for the evening to come. Rita didn’t really say much to me that day at work, just a couple glances and smiles. As the day was winding down, she came over to my desk with her bag.

“You ready to go?” she asked smiling when I looked up.

I smiled back, “Yea! Just give me a couple minutes.”

“Sure, meet you in the lobby”

Rita turned around and left. I watched her walk away. She wore jeans and a cute top to work today, nothing too crazy or slutty, but I watched her ass shake as she walked away. My x-ray vision kicked in and I saw her naked ass, a view that I hoped wasn’t too far in my future.

I finished up my stuff and went to join her in the lobby. She greeted me and we left, leading towards her apartment. We made small talk most the way, but that all changed as she let me into her apartment.

I walked in the door, and not really thinking anything of it, walked into the living room, my back to Rita, continuing the conversation. When I turned around, I saw Rita walking towards me, a look of seduction and lust on her face.

She had removed her shirt, left it at the door I presumed and was slowly working her tight jeans off as she made her way over to me. I just watched her as she walked towards me, my eyes darting between her body and her face.

By the time Rita had made it over to me she was in a black lace bra and panties. She stood right in front of me, a smile on her face.

“Like what you see?”

I gave her a slow up-down and smiled and nodded.

“Good.” She said, putting her arms around my neck. Then in a softer voice she said, “That was amazing what you did to me a couple weeks ago. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard or felt so good. My boyfriend was in town last weekend, I fucked him like crazy and it still didn’t feel as good as what you did to me.”

I smiled hearing how much she liked our experience.

“I was hoping that maybe you would want to do things to me again.” She asked, pausing briefly, but not long enough for me to answer. Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear, “plus, I don't want you to be left out, so I want to pleasure you as well.”

She pulled back and looked right into my eyes. I could see the seduction pulling me in. I smiled. “Sounds fun.”

“Good,” she replied dropping her arms and turning to walk away. “Now let's get changed so we can go out.”

I watched Rita walk away from me. Her firm ass cheeks jiggling slightly through her lace panties. I just watched for a few seconds, admiring the view. I then had a thought and quickly and as quietly as I could, started stripping down to my underwear and before Rita had made it to her room, I was quietly running across the apartment towards her.

She yelped a little when I snuck up behind her and playfully shoved her onto her bed. She rolled over so she was laying on her back and I Immediately climbed on top of her. I ran my hands up the sides of her smooth legs to her waist, up her sides and across her breasts, giving them a light squeeze.

As my face hovered just above hers, I asked, “we don't have to get ready right away do we?”

Rita just looked up at me and I saw her eyes dart to my lips and her head cock slightly to the side. Her arms came up and around my neck as we started to passionately make out. I had gotten my answer.

I laid down on top of her, our breasts pressed together as we made out. Our tongues swirled in each other’s mouths. I felt her hands move down my back and grab my bra strap. It took her a minute, but Rita undid the clasp on my bra and then pulled the straps off my shoulders. I leaned up briefly and pulled my hands out of the straps. Rita was waiting and grabbed my bra and threw it quickly to the side and off the bed.

I scooted up a little bit until my breasts were hovering above her face. My nipples were just above her lips. I was looking down and watching her. When she opened her mouth to try to suck on one, lifted myself up and out of her lips reach. When she closed them, I lowered myself back down. We played this cat and mouse games a few times, me chuckling a little bit as I teased her.

She tilted her head and looked up at me, a slightly mad look on her face. I just smiled at her. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, ready to suck on me. I looked at her and lowered my breast down onto her face, placing the nipple on her waiting tongue.

With our eyes glued to each other, Rita swirled her tongue around my nipple and then wrapped her lips around the whole thing and took it into her mouth. Having her suck on my breast felt amazing. I had been waiting for this feeling once again. I felt her tongue teasing and playing with my nipple in her mouth. I let her have her fun for a little (I wasn’t exactly in a hurry to stop her).

Ready for a change in scenery, I lifted myself up which solicited a confused look from Rita, who had obviously been enjoying sucking on my breast. I shifted myself over, placing my other breast over her face. When she realized what was going on she smiled and opened her mouth to accept and start sucking on the second nipple.

I let her have her fun for a little while, then switched her back over to the first one. Rita didn’t seem to mind and was enjoying sucking on me. I was more than turned on by this point. One hand was holding me up and the other had ventured down and had slipped inside my panties and was slowly playing with my wet pussy.

I wanted to see what sort of work Rita’s active tongue could do on my pussy. I pulled myself up off her once more and backed off her to stand up. I slipped my panties off and let them hit the floor. Rita had sat up and I happily watched as her eyes spent a long time scanning my now naked body. She reached behind her and undid her bra and threw it to the side. It was now my turn to let my eyes wonder down her body.

I climbed back onto the bed and gave Rita a playful push so she laid back down onto the bed. I placed her face between my breasts once more and shook them, smacking her face with them. I heard her giggle a little. I moved up a little farther and looked down, watching her staring at my smooth pussy as it approached. I paused and sat on her upper chest for a second.

“That tongue did amazing things to my nipples, I want to see if it can do the same to my pussy.” I said.

Rita tilted her head and looked up at me and smiled. The look in her eyes was lust and desire, it there was also a little apprehension. I smiled back at her and scooted up a little bit more. My pussy hovered above her face. One of my hands moved down and grabbed the top of her head. I must have just been within reach, because I felt her tongue dart out of her mouth and make contact with my pussy.

It caught me by surprise, and I yelped out. She stopped immediately and her eyes opened and she looked up at me, frozen.

I looked down at her, “No! Keep going! That felt amazing! You just caught me by surprise”. I saw the twinkle come back into her eyes and immediately felt her tongue start to work its way around some more. It was Rita’s first time eating pussy, so she definitely wasn’t an expert (although I was willing to let her practice on me as much as she wanted), but she wasn't terrible either. Her tongue roamed around my pussy, getting the lay of the land, then she found my juices and I felt her tongue slide between my pussy lips in search of more.

I began to moan out instinctively and my hand grabbed the top of her head a little more firmly. Rita’s tongue seemed to like what it had found and was eagerly licking up as much of my juices as it could find. Rita’s tongue eventually found it’s way to my hole and I felt her start to probe and push herself inside me.

This made me moan out again and even louder as I grabbed her head as encouragement. She obviously got the hint and kept on doing what she was doing. With my other hand I was grabbing and squeezing my breast, trying to add to the pleasure she was already giving me.

It came as a surprise to me when I felt my orgasm start to move through my body. I didn’t really have time to warn Rita before it hit and I flooded her face with my juices. Her tongue did momentarily quickly increase its pace as it tried to lap up the sudden flash of my juices, but otherwise she didn't react.

As my orgasm subsided, I slowly climbed off her face, despite her tongue still working on me. I collapsed on the bed next to her, still breathing heavily. Rita repositioned herself and turned on her side so that our faces were even. She looked at me smiling, her chin and cheeks glistening a little with my juices.

“You sure you've never done that before?” I asked her smiling.

A big smile came across Rita's face. “Yea….” She asked a little suspicious, “why, was it good?”

I leaned in so I was close to her and whispered, “you made me cum, yes, it was good.”

Rita smiled again and leaned in for a long slow kiss.

“Well, I was thinking about what you told me last time we were together, about how being with a girl is easy because you just do what you like having done to yourself. When my boyfriend was here last weekend, I paid closer attention to what he was doing to me when he was eating me out and I just tried to replicate it the best I could.”

“Well, you did good!” I said smiling. “I can't wait to see what else you're good at.” I said winking at her.

Rita blushed a little.

I reached my hand out and placed it on her breast and slowly started to massage it. I saw Rita's eyes flutter a little, in apparent approval of my touch. I smiled to myself as I continued to kneed her amazing breast in my hand.

I felt Rita's body relax at my touch, melting into my hand. I knew she was one for the taking again. Rita rolled a little bit so she was mostly now laying on her back verses her side. This exposed her naked chest to me even more and made it a little easier for me to touch her. Rita's eyes slowly closed as she enjoyed my touch.

I continued to slowly and lightly trace my finger tips over Rita's breast, enjoying the curvature of her body. Her chest was rising and falling as her breathing became deeper. I was enjoying the feeling of Rita's soft flesh in my hand. Her skin was soft and her breast firm, but felt so good in my hand as I squeezed it softly.

I leaned myself up, still holding onto her. I swung my leg over her and straddled her waist as I sat up. I grabbed her second breast with my other hand Rita opened her eyes when she felt me climb on top of her and watched me as both my hand started to play with her breasts.

Rita smiled at me, “that feels good.” She whispered.

I smiled back at her and leaned down and gave her a long passionate kiss. As soon as it broke, I paused for a second then slowly slid myself down her body. Holding her breasts firmly in my hands and our eyes locked on each other's, I opened my mouth and while she watched me, I flicked my tongue across her nipple.

Rita reacted by biting her bottom lip and moaning a little. I smiled and did it again, soliciting the same reaction, then switched to the other breast. Rita laid her head back onto the bed, succumbing to the pleasure I was giving her. I smiled again and continued to enjoy her body.

With my hands still holding onto her breasts, I started to kiss down her stomaching until I got to the waist band of her panties. Her stomach was moving up and down with her quick and deep breaths. I could smell the aroma of her wet pussy as I kissed along her waist band. The aroma was immediately turning me on and I could feel my own pussy getting wet once again.

My kisses started to trace down into her crotch. I was kissing her through the soft material of her panties. Her underwear were soaked with her juices, which I got a little taste of on my lips. I moved my mouth over her pussy and started to tease her through her underwear. I played with her pussy lips with my tongue and sucked on them, getting some of her sweet nectar.

I looked up from my position and saw Rita lying there on the bed, her hands had come up and she placed them on mine and was playing with her breasts using my hands as a proxy. I slid my hands out from under hers and she immediately grabbed her breasts in her own hands and continued squeezing and playing with them as I pleased her. I watched her for a few moments, once again mesmerized by her incredible breasts. They were large enough that they completely filled her hands as she cupped the. “God! What an incredible rack!” I thought to myself, then I smiled and went back to enjoying myself.

I reached up with a hand and slid it in the side of her panties and pulled them to the side, exposing her wet pussy to the air and my view. I looked at it for a minute then dived in. When my tongue hit the wet insides of her folds, Rita moaned out and gave her breasts a hard squeeze.

I had enough with the teasing and dove right in with my “A” game. Rita responded instantly by arching her back and moaning out. I shoved my tongue between her pussy lips as deep as I could inside her slit then made a long, slow and hard lick up the length of her pussy. I felt her clit which was nice and hard and I teased it some with my tongue. That made Rita scream.

I teased her for a few seconds, then started to sloppily eat her out. Her pussy was gushing juices and I ran my tongue around every inch of it, trying to lap up as much as I could of her sweet nectar.

I leaned up and before Rita could figure out what was happening, I slid two fingers all the way into my palm. Her pussy was so wet and loose waiting for me that they slid in without incident. The look on Rita's face was priceless. Her eyes opened really big and you probably could have fit a softball into the opening her mouth made. Rita sat straight up, her hands releasing her breasts, letting them giggle down to their natural resting position.

I grabbed the back of her neck with my hand that wasn't buried palm deep inside her and pulled her towards me and planted a hard kiss on her. My mouth stiffened her scream at first and she kissed me back as I started to finger fuck her. She wasn't able to keep her composure for too long before she started moaning into my mouth again. I let her break the kiss, but continued to hold her face close to mine as I fucked her.

The sound of my fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy began to fill the room along with her moaning which was starting to get louder and louder. I kissed her every once and a while as I brought her closer and closer to her orgasm.

I felt her body start to react. I felt her g-spot start to emerge inside her and I focused my efforts onto that. Rita's reaction was almost instantaneous. She screamed then her pussy flooded my hand with a bunch of wetness. I continued fucking her, determined to make her orgasm last as long as I could.

Finally, it started to subside and I slowed down as well, then slowly pulled my two fingers out of her. Rita's eyes were closed, but opened and looked up at me with a look of satisfaction, her breathing still very heavy. I smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss. After the kiss, I brought my hand up which had been inside her and offered my two fingers to her. Rita glanced at them and opened her mouth and I slowly slid them inside and watched as she closed her lips around me.

Our eyes looked at each other, lust in them both as I felt her tongue swirl around, slowly and seductively licking the juices off of me. After giving her sufficient time, I slowly pulled my fingers out of her mouth. We stared at each other for a few seconds, then I saw Rita's eyes dart back down to my lips, obviously wanting to kiss me again.

I put my hand squarely on her chest and slowly pushed her backwards as I started to climb on her lap once more. She got the idea and lowered herself down until she was laying on her back on the bed. I continued down until I was laying on top of her. Our breasts pressed together as my lips went right for hers and we embraced in a long, slow make out session.

Rita's ran her hands up and down my back, her soft skin against mine sending chills and shivers through my body. The kiss eventually broke and I repositioned myself slightly, laying my head on her chest and listened to her breathe.

We laid there like that for a while. Rita ran her hands lightly through my hair as we enjoyed feeling each other's bodies, and recovered from our impromptu fuck.

“You still want to go out?” Rita asked, breaking the silence.

I opened my eyes, as I had been resting and saw her nightstand clock, it read almost 8.

“I think we should, who knows what kind of trouble we would find ourselves in if we stayed here.” I said leaning up, “besides, I think it would be good to recharge.”

Rita paused for a minute, the wheels in her head obviously spinning.

“Yea, good point, if I'm going to get you to cum hard later we need to get some fluids in you.” She said.

I laughed, shot her a look and climbed up off her and headed the direction of the living room where most my clothes were.

“So what did you bring to wear out tonight?” Rita asked as I was leaving.

I looked over my shoulder as I continued out of the room, “Don't worry, with any luck you’ll be more than ready for me by the time we get back here later.”

comsmith22
12-16-2016, 02:05 AM
wow... that Hot ... really Hot ... i'm almost jealous I cant have some of the fun ...... thanks for the share

groomleader
11-08-2021, 07:26 AM
Sizzling, love this series!!