PDA

View Full Version : The Plumber

dikjohnson
11-04-2015, 03:33 PM
I write this as a woman.

Waking in the morning to a leaky faucet is never fun. What happens when the plumber shows up is a whole other story.

I couldnt believe the faucet was leaking again. I just had it fixed a couple weeks ago. I was ready for work, but I called the store and told them Id be late. I called the local plumber and explained the issue and they said they'd send the only available plumber right away. I had my coffee while waiting and soon the bell rang. I answered the door to find the sexiest man I had ever seen. Well over 6 ft, muscular and gorgeous. As someone who loves sex and thinks about it as much as any man, I could feel my juices forming at his "hello". He looked me over and I could tell he liked what he seen. Most men do. Tall, slender, long blonde hair, big tits small waist and shapely ass over long, lean legs, whats not to like. I couldnt help myself, I had to take a peek at his crotch. It may have been my imagination but I thought I seen it move.

I invited him in and showed him the problem. He got to work. I sat on the stool at the island and watched him while conjuring up all sorts of fantasies in my head. I knew my pussy was wet and Id have to take a little extra time before going to work to pleasure myself. It didnt take him long to fix the leak. When he put his stuff away. He stood there and I moved my eyes from his bulge to his face. We just stared at each other for a few intense seconds. We both knew what the other was thinking.

I stepped closer to him. He lifted me up onto the center island and pushed my knees apart. I was glad I didnt wear any panties this day. He pushed my skirt up and then picked up my legs and placed them over his shoulders. I leaned back and held my breath in anticipation of what was to come. He held my gaze for a few seconds, then leaned down and put his face between my legs. His tongue darted out and made a swipe through my lips. I expelled my breath in a sigh. He worked his tongue through, over, and around my pussy making my body quiver. He sucked my clit till I was begging for more. He licked me fast and hard making me squirm in delight. His tongue darted inside me and I gasped as it thrust in and out of me. His mouth was driving me wild with desire till I felt myself teetering on the edge of an orgasm. I thrust my pussy up at him as my legs tightened around him, pulling into me. He teased my clit and my back arched and I screamed out in ecstasy as I came in wave after wave of intense pleasure. He gently lapped at me till I was finished coming. Then he stood up and smiled at me as he lowered his zipper.

His cock sprang free of his pants, long and thick and hard. My mouth watered just looking at it. He asked me if I wanted it. I told him I wanted it bad. He removed his pants completely then flipped me over onto my stomach. He walked around to the other end of the island and grabbed my arms, pulling me forward till my head was at the edge. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back. He moved closer till his cock head was just out of reach of my mouth. My tongue flicked out and skimmed the head of his cock. I strained to reach it with my mouth. I wanted to suck him so bad. He grasped his cock in his other hand and allowed me to take just the head into my mouth. My lips closed over it, sucking and working my tongue around it. I wanted more. I wanted to slide my lips all the way down his shaft till I felt his balls against my chin. He removed his hand and gave me more of his thick cock. I sucked and licked him while my pussy pulsated in anticipation of its turn to engulf him. He moaned as I sucked on his cock. He told me how good it felt and told me repeatedly to suck him. Then he held my head in both his hands and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. His hot, hard cock felt so good in my mouth. He fucked my mouth for a while then pulled out. He jumped up on the island where I lay face down. He straddled my ass, rubbing and kneading it. Then I felt his cock probing, searching like a heat seeking missile looking for its target. I felt his rounded cock head at my pussy opening and my pussy began pulling him in. He thrust into me and I made a sound in my throat that told him it felt good. He pounded in and out of my pussy fast and hard. I could see our reflection in the glass cabinet doors. Me lying face down with my dress up around my waist being fucked by a man naked only from the waist down, his face a mask of intense pleasure. It wasnt long before I felt my body tensing, readying for its release. My hands gripped the edges of the island and I was groaning with pleasure each time his plunged his cock in and out of my wet pussy. He was grunting and growling and I heard him ground out “Im gonna come!”, just as my own release started and I squealed as my body stiffened and the orgasm rolled through my body till I almost couldnt take anymore.

As I was coming he gave a final thrust and I felt his cum flood my pussy. As I lay there, my breaths coming in pants, he got up and hopped off the island. He picked up his pants and put them on. He gathered his things and before leaving said to me, “Thank you for choosing Miller Plumbing. Ill leave my card on the table. Call if you need me again. Then he walked out the door without another glance back. That was one plumbing bill I did not mind paying.

comsmith22
06-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Ok Not too Bad...