PDA

View Full Version : Brian and Megan - Megan’s Freshman Year, the roommate

breastgirl34c
07-03-2015, 07:28 AM
I received a few PM's about my 'Brian and Megan' series of people wanting me to continue it and suggesting future plots. I had fun with the stories and was liking the characters so I welcomed the opportunity to continue it. I have a couple new ideas for stories, so this is the first of a couple. I want to introduce some new characters and the start of a new plot, so this is the first of a new series. Please leave me comments or shoot me a PM! I like knowing people are liking the stories! The comments and encouragement ar ewhat get me to continue.
Enjoy!

----------

Brian and Megan - Megan’s Freshman Year, the roommate.

Megan and Courtney had graduated from high school a few months after Megan’s 18th Birthday. Courtney had decided to stay in town and attend the same community college as Brian. They were still together and the relationship was as serious as ever. Megan applied to and was accepted at the local state school, which was about 90 minutes away from home. She elected to live on campus in the dorms, so she was no longer at home.

Ever since her 18th birthday and getting fucked by a cock that didn’t belong to her brother, she had felt very liberated and loved having sex and had it as much as she could. She didn’t care if it was guys or girls, although she still preferred girls. She loved group situations better than one on one, but wasn’t going to be turning down a situation if it arose.

Megan moved into her dorm shortly before school started. She met her roommate, Katy a girl from out of state and the two instantly became friends. Katy was an attractive girl. The same age as Megan, but a very healthy ‘C’ cup (opposed to Megan’s ‘B’), and a nice firm ass and legs to compliment. Her dirty blond hair came down past her shoulders.

Megan found herself certainly attracted to Katy and was never shy about her state of dress or undress around her. She casually checked out Katy when she had the opportunity. Bath towel, underwear, clothes, pajamas, it didn’t matter, Megan always liked what she saw. She tried watching Katy for any sign she was checking Megan out, but wasn’t ever able to detect one.

Megan had brought a couple toys to college with her. Among the ones she brought was her favorite dildo, a big one with a suction cup on the end and some balls to hold onto. A couple nights when Courtney was out, Megan would use the dildo on herself and imagine it was Katy on the other end controlling it.

Megan had certainly heard the stories about horny college kids and sex parties on campus. She was hopeful she would run into one and get to attend. She was also hopeful she could find a few bi girls on campus to play with. All she had these first couple weeks at college was herself and she was desperately wanting another girl.

Outside of the bedroom, Megan was making friends with several of the girls on her floor. She was beginning to understand all the hype about college girls, there were some attractive ones! She had become especially good friends with Bethany who lived a couple rooms down the hall.

Megan was in her dorm room one Thursday night getting herself ready to go out. Katy was already out, she had a dinner date with a guy but said she would be back after dinner to go out. Soon enough Megan heard a key in the door and Katy came back into the room. She had an annoyed look on her face.

“Hey” Megan said looking at Katy’s reflection in the mirror as she did her hair. Megan was standing there in her bra and a skirt, her arms over her head as she played with putting her hair in a couple different positions. Megan saw the expression on Katy’s face and turned around to face her roommate.

“Everything okay?” she asked. “I thought you’d be out a little while longer.”

Katy looked up. “Yea, well, I was hoping to…”

“Well what happened? Didn’t it go well?” Megan asked.

“I thought it went great. We had a good dinner, good conversation, and boy is that man attractive” Katy said a look coming across her face.

Megan recognized the look. “You want him don’t you?” she said smiling.

There was a pause before Katy answered. She smiled back at Megan. “Oh god, I decided halfway through dinner that I wanted him. I’m not even sure what we talked about the second half of the date, all I could think about was fucking him.”

“So what went wrong?” Megan asked.

“I don’t know, suddenly dinner was over and we were saying goodbye, then he just like gave me a kiss and disappeared.”

Megan laughed out loud a little. “Oh, I’m sorry. Guys can be so dense sometimes. Don’t know what they could be doing!”

“He has no idea!” Katy said chuckling a little and playing off of what Megan was saying. “I would have rocked his world. God, I needed it to!”

Megan smiled to herself, seeing the opportunity that was slowly presenting itself to her. She had to think quick about the best way to take advantage of this. “So it’s been a while?” she asked trying to sound innocent.

Katy paused for a second, but was still turned on so she answered. “Yea, a couple months. My ex moved away about a month before me, so that was the last I had. Seeing all the hot guys here on camps really gets me going, then going on a date with one does too! What about you?”

“Hasn’t been that long,” Megan answered. “My guy was still around this summer, but still, none since I’ve been here.”

“We gotta get laid!” Katy exclaimed.

“Amen to that!” Megan agreed.

“Hey” Megan said after a short pause. “I have a few toys I brought with me from home. You’re welcome to them if you would like to borrow one anytime.”

There was silence as Katy looked at her. “Like what? A vibrator?”

“And a dildo” Megan responded. She saw the apprehensive look on Katy’s face. “Ever played with some toys before?” Katy shook her head no.

Megan turned back around to her dresser and opened one of the drawers and reached to the back. She found what she was looking for and pulled out her flesh colored dildo to show Katy. She smiled at the look of surprise on Katy’s face as she eyed the fake dick and watched it jiggle around a little.

“This is Kevin” Megan told Katy. “He’s pretty good at what he does.”

“Wow, that’s big” Katy replied, eyes glued to it.

“Yea, well, it is fun to suck on and to fuck.” Megan stuck out her tongue and ran it along the underside of the dildo’s shaft. She giggled a little as she saw her friends face. “You should see your face right now.” Megan said laughing a little. “You can’t decide if you want it or are disgusted. So which one is it? Do you want it?”

Katy snapped out of her little trance and looked back at Megan. “Maybe” she said blushing a little. “And where did you keep that again… top drawer?”

“Yes” Megan said waving it around a little. “In the back, but you can have it right now if you wanted… and it looks like you want it.”

Katy looked over at Megan with an awkward, ‘But you’re here’ look on her face.

“Want me to show you?” Megan said offering. The question caught Katy by surprise and Megan could see the look on her face.

“Ever been with a girl?” Megan asked.

Katy shook her head ‘no’.

“Well, in the spirit of being a good roommate, I would be willing to show you how to use one. You said you wanted to get fucked… and here is a cock that can do that. What do you say?”

Megan was smiling sweetly at Katy as she watched her slightly skewed logic work its way through her roommates head. Megan held the dildo out for Katy to see. She shook it a little so it would jiggle.

“Want to get fucked tonight?” she asked her roommate again. This time she brought the dildo to her lips and wrapped them around it, taking about half the shaft into her mouth and pulling it back out, her lips making a pop. She saw this had an effect on Katy as she watched the cock’s outline on Megan’s cheeks.

A little reluctantly, Katy nodded her head ‘yes’. Megan smiled again and slowly walked over to her roommate. Her roommate was wearing a halter top which showed a generous amount of cleavage. Megan smiled to herself as she realized she was finally going to get her hands on Katy’s beautiful tits. She held the dildo out, which still had her spit on it, and ran it across the exposed areas of Katy’s breasts. Katy’s eyes followed it as it worked its way up her chest and across her chin. She slowly opened her mouth to let it in, but Megan pulled it away almost immediately. Instead Megan took a couple steps closer and stood right up against Katy. Megan’s bra pressed right against Katy’s cleavage. Megan looked into Katy’s eyes, but Katy was looking down at their breasts pressed together. Slowly Katy’s eyes came up and the girls locked gazes. Megan looked down at Katy’s lips and made the first move, bringing her face in closer to Katy’s. Katy didn’t do much as their lips met, but Megan planted a passionate one on her anyway. The second time their lips met, Katy actually participated in the kiss.

Megan pulled away and whispered “See, just like kissing a guy”. Katy smiled and leaned in for another and this time brought the passion. She opened her lips and let Megan’s tongue enter her mouth. She even teased it a little with her own. Megan smiled to herself internally over how quickly Katy was catching onto this.

Megan brought her hands up and wrapped them around Katy’s back and pulled her a little closer. She felt Katy giggle slightly and then felt Katy’s hands rest on her shoulders and lock behind her head. It was on now. The two girls started to passionately make out, tongues swirling in each other’s mouths, breasts pressed against each other.

Katy pulled away and looked at Megan a little concerned. “Have you done his before? You know, with a girl?”

Megan paused for a minute before she answered looking back and forth between Katy’s eyes. She smiled a sweet smile then nodded her head ‘yes’.

“Oh” said Katy. Megan paused, she couldn't tell from the tone of her voice which way this was going to go. Katy got a reluctant look across her face. “I haven't.”

Megan smiled then leaned in close to her roommate, “Then I better make sure it's good for you.” And with that she lightly kissed her neck. Katy giggled a little as Megan's soft lips made contact with her sensitive skin. Megan was still holding her dildo in one hand and brought it up between them. She traced it across Katy’s breasts and ran the head across the exposed cleavage. Katy looked down and watched the whole thing. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing.

Megan pulled away from Katy, then brought the dildo up to her lips, tracing up her own breasts the whole way. Katy’s eyes were glued to Megan's bra clad breasts as the dildo moved over them. This made Megan smile a little. She traced it up, across the underside of her chin and then opened her mouth and slid it in. She pulled it out and stuck out her tongue, running it across the underside of it. Katy could see it start to get wet with saliva.

Megan smiled as she watched Katy’s reactions to her impromptu show. Megan brought a hand up, tracing along her stomach and finally grabbing her breast. She kneeled it through her bra as she continued to blow the dildo. She stared into Katy’s eyes as she used it on herself. She felt her nipples start to get hard through her bra. After the dildo was all wet with her spit, she traced it back down her chest.

“Push my boobs together so I can tit fuck it” she told Katy. Katy’s paused for a minute, snapping out of the trance she was in as she looked back up.

“Come on!” Megan exclaimed, They're too small to do it myself with one hand.” With that she reached out with her unoccupied hand and grabbed one of Katy’s and brought it up and pressed it against her breast. Megan felt a chill shoot through her body when Katy’s soft hand made contact with her skin. Katy brought the other one up then fumbled a little as she pushed Megan's cleavage together.

“That's it!” Megan encouraged, “just like they were yours…”

“Yea, but the angle’s weird.” Katy said, finally getting it.

When her breasts were together, Megan reached from below and pushed the wet dildo up through them. They parted to the side as the thick dildo pushed them out of the way.

“I wish they were bigger, it would make this easier.” Megan said.

“Awww, I like them” Katy said as she watched the dildo slide between her friends breasts, occasionally pushing them together harder.

Megan spit down on it to get some more lubrication. “Is it anything like the real thing?” Katy asked.

“Well, it is a dildo” Megan said, “but it does actually feel pretty close. Do you like getting tit fucked?”

“Yea!” Katy replied. “Feeling a hard cock between my tits is a turn on.”

Megan smiled. “Want to try?” She asked, pulling the dildo out showing it to her roommate.

Katy released Megan's breasts and pushed her own together. “Fuck me.” She said with a little laughter in her voice.

“Take off your shirt.” Megan told her. Without even the lightest hesitation, Katy pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor next to her. She pushed her breasts together again, waiting for Megan. Megan licked her dildo a couple more times, getting it nice and wet again then traced it across Katy’s chest. Then she pushed it up between her friend’s breasts. Katy was staring down at her breasts and watched it poke out and disappear back in. She laughed a little.

“Almost looks like the real thing.”

“Close.” Megan said as she continued to tit fuck her friend. There was a short silence, then Megan asked. “Were you going to tit fuck him tonight?”

Katy looked up at Megan. “I usually like to. It really seems to get them going. If they aren’t rock hard after I blow them, they sure are after I tit fuck them. Plus, I love how a hard cock feels between my tits. Gets me going too.”

“So how is this?” Megan asked.

“Feels close to the real thing.”

“Turning you on?”

There was a pause, then Katy looked a little ashamed. “Ummm, yes.”

Megan smiled back at her friend then pulled the dildo out and tossed it onto the bed next to them. She didn’t give Katy a chance to respond, instead she just reached out, grabbed Katy’s breast, pulled down the front of her bra and latched her lips around Katy’s nipple. Katy hand released her breast and Megan’s took its place, gently squeezing as she flicked her tongue across her roomate’s nipple. She could tell Katy was turned on, her nipples were rock hard and she thought she even heard Katy moan softly as she worked her tongue across her breasts.

With the pleasant reaction Megan got with the first one, she then switched over to the second one, pulling it out of Katy’s bra and wrapping her lips around the hard nipple. She continued to massage the first breast with her hand while the other one grabbed the second one. After flicking Katy’s nipple with her tongue, Katy brought her hands up and held them tight to the back of Megan’s head, encouraging her to continue. Megan smiled to herself internally and continued sucking away, bringing her A game.

Eventually, Megan released her lips and stood back up, still grabbing at Katy’s tits with her hands and massaging them. She smiled at her friend and whispered.

“You like that?”

Katy smiled and leaned in and kissed her passionately and pulled away. “God yes.”

Katy reached around to her back to take off her bra. Megan recognized what she was doing, smiled and reached back to do the same. Katy’s bra fell to the floor followed shortly by Megan’s.

Katy’s hands continued down to her pants. She undid the button of her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Then she paused. “Will you fuck me like my date wouldn’t? Will you use that dildo on me?”

Megan smiled at her friend. “I would love to”. Katy smiled in return and reached down and pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. She stood there in front of Megan in just her panties. Megan gave her a deliberate and obvious up-down, taking in her body, which this time she was actually allowed to do.

Megan reached over and grabbed the dildo off the bed where she had tossed it. She moved in closer to Katy, standing slightly to the side. She began by running the dildo from Katy’s chest, down across her breasts, down her stomach, across her pussy and down her inner thigh. Katy gasped a little as it ran over her pussy and opened her legs a little as she felt it trace up and down her sensitive skin. Megan leaned in and started to kiss Katy again, their breasts pressed against each other as they made out and Megan ran the dildo up and down Katy’s thighs and across her pussy.

Megan pulled it up and slid it in the top waistband of Katy’s panties, getting it between the thin fabric and her wet pussy. She began to run it through the wet folds of Katy’s pussy and listed to Katy moan as she did so. After she got it all wet with Katy’s juices, she slowly brought it back up to her lips. Staring Katy in the eye, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue across the dildo, licking off all of Katy’s Juices. Katy watched as Megan did this, taking all of her off of it.

Megan pulled it out and smiled. “You taste good” she told Katy. Megan leaned down and took Katy’s panties in her fingers and dropped them to the floor. Katy stepped out of them. Megan got her first real look now at Katy’s pussy. She was trimmed down to just a bit of hair above, but otherwise clean shaven. It was a very nice looking pussy too. She could see the outer lips slightly parted and her juices making it sparkle a little.

She didn’t linger down there too long, quickly coming back up. “Sit on the bed” she told Katy, her eyes dashing towards it as she spoke. Katy turned around and climbed up on the bed, her legs dangling off the side.

“Scoot back a little more, I want to sit on your lap.” Megan said as Katy started to climb up.

Megan immediately climbed up onto Katy's lap, her legs open and spread across hers. Megan pulled up her skirt and bunched it around her waist so her legs could open that much. Megan still held the dildo in one hand as she positioned herself a little more comfortably on Katy’s lap. Megan's breasts were inches from Katy’s face now. Katy stared at them intently and her hands instinctively held Megan's waist so she wouldn't fall.

“You can touch them, it's okay” Megan told Katy, reading the look on her face. ”They’re just boobs , just touch them like you like yours touched.”

Katy giggled some as she reached up and grabbed both of Megan's tits with her hands and squeezed gently. “I can't believe I'm doing this!” She said. “Am I doing it okay?” She asked, a little concern in her voice.

Megan nodded in response to Katy’s question. Katy's hands touching her breasts sent electricity though Megan's body. She almost let out soft moan, but held it in and instead closed her eyes as Katy's hands worked her breasts. She had fantasizes about this moment several times and now it was happening. Megan was happy about this and was feeling herself start to get wet in anticipation of what else the evening had in store.

Megan opened her eyes again and brought Her dildo back up so it was visible to them both. “Want to suck on Kevin?” She asked.

Katy looked at him for a minute, then smiled and nodded her head. Megan held it vertically and moved it towards Katy. Katy stuck her tongue out and licked it along its shaft. She pulled her tongue in quickly.

“Wow, almost feels like the real thing.”

Megan smiled at her as she stuck her tongue out again and ran it the full length of the shaft, starting at the base and running all the way to the tip. Megan helped her out by moving the dildo around as she covered it with her saliva. When Katy's tongue reached the tip she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo. She went down about halfway on it as Megan watched. Katy pulled back off and slowly let it slip out of her mouth, keeping her lips in contact as long as possible.

“Mmmmm, I didn't realize how much I wanted a cock tonight until I started sucking on this.”

Katy took it back into her mouth, descending back down on it halfway and bobbing a couple times. Megan just held the dildo in one place and let her friend do all the work. Katy's hands came up and grabbed both her breasts as she sucked on the fake cock in her mouth. Megan watched her as she squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she sucked.

“You've done this before.” Megan said referring to the dick in her mouth. Katy paused for a minute then with the dildo in her mouth looked up and away and shrugged, as if saying ‘once or twice’.

“We'll keep going, this is hot watching you suck dick.”

Katy smiled and continued working her mouth on the dildo, her eyes locked into Megan's. Megan decided to take things to the next level. She took her free hand and pushed it down between them. She quickly found what she was looking for, and Katy gasped a little in surprise as she felt Megan's fingers make contact with her smooth pussy. Megan smiled as she was able to instantly feel how wet she was. Katy paused for a second as Megan's fingers made their way inside of her outer lip and rubbed the soft wet inside of her pussy. Megan looked up at Katy and smiled and started to work the dildo in and out of her mouth, encouraging her to continue sucking as her fingers rubbed themselves through her pussy.

Katy started to moan softly onto the dick. The moans were barely audible, but Megan could feel the vibrations through the dildo which she was holding the other end of. Megan was rubbing Katy's pussy as she watched her suck in her dildo. She was coating her fingers with Katy's juices and was happy at how wet she was making Katy. Finally once her fingers were all nice and wet, Megan slowly moved them to the entrance of her hole and slowly pushed one finger inside of Katy.

Katy leaned back almost immediately and she released the fake cock from the suction of her lips., “Oh god!” She moaned out as Megan's finger slid inside her. Katy was now leaning back, her hands behind her to support her. She had a look of pleasure across her face as her eyes looked down at the hand between her legs and the up into Megan's eyes. Megan paused for a moment.

“Don't stop.” Katy half whispered/mouthed to her friend. Megan immediately started moving her finger around inside of Katy and pulled it out and slid it back in. With the lubrication of Katy's pussy plus the juices on Megan's finger, it slid in and out with no problem. Katy moaned out again more audibly as Megan slid in for the second time and worked her finger around.

Megan looked up and admired the woman in front of her. Katy had an amazing body now that she could actually look and take it all in. Her firm breasts sat on her chest and had almost the perfect amount of sag as she leaned back. Her stomach was flat and her smooth skin ran flawlessly from her shaved legs to her stomach, breasts and up to her face.

Megan looked up at her and gave her a smile while she played with the inside of her pussy. Katy managed to give a slight smile back, but was clearly visibly occupied by the pleasure Megan was giving her. Megan brought the dildo back up and closer to her and offered it out for Katy to suck on again. Katy opened her mouth and Megan inserted it as Katy closed her lips around it. Megan now had complete control over Katy. She had a finger buried in her pussy and was controlling the dildo in her mouth. She slowly worked the dildo in and out of her mouth as she fingered her friend. As she felt Katy start to loosen up, she pulled out then pushed two fingers into her. This caused Katy to moan out loudly once again, but this time the dildo was deep in her mouth and it came out muffled. Her eyes became wide for an instant as her body adjusted and stretched to accommodate the new intruder.

Katy's juices were beginning to coat Megan's fingers and hand as they flowed out of her pussy. Megan decided the foreplay had gone far enough and it was time to get to the fun part. She slowly pulled the dildo out of Katy's mouth. Katy’s lips chased it for a minute, wanting it back. Katy looked up at Megan with a slightly confused look on her face. Megan just smiled at her and started to climb off of her lap.

“You want to get fucked?” Megan asked in a naughty voice, shaking the dildo as she spoke.

Katy's eyes darted to the jiggling dildo then back to Megan. She bit her bottom lip then slowly nodded her head yes. As Megan got off her legs and went down to her knees next to the bed, Katy opened her legs, inviting Megan in. There was no more shyness on the part of Katy, or if there was, she didn't show any at all as she laid there naked on the bed in front of her roommate and opened her legs to expose her womanhood. Katy still leaned back on her arms, just like when Megan was on her lap.

Megan slowly and softly ran the dildo up the inside of Katy’s smooth legs. When she got up to her pussy she put the head of the dildo inside her outer lips and rubbed it up and down,\ coating it with Katy’s juices. Katy let out a muffled moan and when Megan looked up she saw Katy biting her bottom lip. Katy leaned back and propped herself up on her elbows, her hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them and held them in anticipation of what was to come.

Megan smiled at Katy then her eyes looked back down at her pussy and the dildo which was buried up to its head. Megan rubbed it around a few more times then positioned it at Katy’s entrance and pushed in. Katy moaned out as the fake cock entered her and her hands squeezed her tits harder. Megan inserted the dildo halfway, held it there for a moment then pulled it back out. Immediately she slid it back in about the same amount and pulled it out. The third time she pushed it in farther, about ¾ of the way, twisted it around a little, then pulled it back out.

Katy was enjoying getting her pussy fucked by Megan’s dildo. She was hoping to get laid tonight and was pissed off when the guy ditched her. Her pussy was aching to be stretched around something and while this experience wasn’t exactly what she was thinking would happen, it was welcome. Megan was doing a good job on her. She really knew how to work that dildo. If Katy closed her eyes, it almost felt like it was the real thing. The dildo had fake veins on its shaft, which stimulated her pussy as it slid in and out. Katy’s hands continued instinctively working at her breasts. She hardly noticed. Her hands were squeezing and playing with them to supplement the pleasure Megan was giving her. She loved to play with her tits when she got fucked. She loved having them played with by her partner and loved feeling them shake as she got pounded.

Megan looked up at Katy. Katy’s eyes were glued between her legs, watching the dildo slide in and out of her. By this time, she had stretched enough and was taking the full thing in each time. Megan purposely bottomed out a couple times, which always solicited a yelp from Katy. Katy’s mouth was open, but sounds hardly ever came out, except for the occasional moan, yelp, or grunt. Megan watched Katy’s hands kneed and massage her own breasts as her pussy got fucked.

Megan took her second, free hand and started to rub Katy’s clit. The instant stimulation of her clit being rubbed while having the dildo slide in and out of her brought louder, more intense moans. Katy started to buck her hips to the rhythm she was getting fucked in an effort to increase the pleasure. Megan could see that her hands started squeezing her breasts harder as she did this, so she put more effort into it and gave Katy as much as she had.

Katy’s panting and moaning became closer together and louder. Her hips started to buck more violently and then her whole body started to shake. Megan stopped was she was doing and let go. She wanted to watch Katy’s orgasm come over her. She sat back and watched Katy shake uncontrollably for a few seconds, the dildo still sticking out of her pussy.

As the orgasm subsided, Megan reached out and slowly pulled the dildo out of Katy’s pussy. She stood up and climbed up on the bed next to her. She was still breathing heavily. Megan leaned in to kiss her and Katy turned and the girls shared a passionate kiss.

“Did you like that?” Megan asked. Katy nodded her head. Megan smiled. She brought the dildo up and started to slowly and seductively lick the juices off while looking at Katy. Katy watched her intently, almost salivating. Megan licked off one side of the dildo.

“Mmmm, you taste good” she told her friend. “Want to taste yourself?” Katy nodded and Megan held the dildo out, offering it to her.

Katy stuck out her tongue and licked the side that still had her nectar on it. Megan pulled it away quick. “You like?” Katy nodded. “I like the way you taste too”. Megan moved the dildo back towards her face and Katy opened her lips to accept. Megan grabbed one of her hands which were still holding her breasts and brought it up and gave her the dildo. Katy grabbed it and started feeding it to herself. Megan meanwhile climbed down off the bed and got back onto her knees in front of it between Katy’s legs. Megan had tasted just the little bit of juices that were on her dildo, but she wanted to have her face buried in it and taste more. While Katy was distracted with tasting herself, Megan was going to make her move.

Katy looked down at her a little surprised where she was, but once again, didn’t do anything to stop her or show any sign of resistance. Megan smiled at her then parted her pussy lips with her fingers and before Katy could possibly stop her, she dove right in with her tongue out.

“Oh my god!” Katy exclaimed as Megan’s expert tongue made contact with her wet pussy. Megan wasn’t going to hold back at this point. Looking up at her friend, Megan started to work her tongue through and around Katy’s pussy. Katy took turns sucking on the dildo, watching Megan and grabbing her breasts. Katy grabbed one of her breasts with one hand, held the dildo with the other and bobbed up and down on it like she was blowing a real cock. She had never been in a threesome, but having her pussy pleasured while she got to suck cock was very exciting and a turn on.

Megan continued working her tongue, lapping up as much of Katy’s juices as she could. She was getting it all over her face, but she didn’t care because it tasted wonderful. Her face was buried so far in her friends pussy that she no longer needed her hand to keep the lips open, so she moved it and used it to start playing with Katy’s clit. Katy, who was already moaning out in pleasure from being eaten went into hyperdrive with her moans and started to once again buck her hips into Megan’s face.

Megan wasn’t going to go easy on her and drew on her years of pussy eating experience to give Katy the best experience (and hopefully orgasm) possible. By the moans and groans and bucking of her body, she assumed she was doing pretty good. Megan happily continued to lap away, licking up Katy’s juices as quick as she could make them. It didn’t take too much longer before Katy’s second orgasm of the night shot through her body and out her pussy. Megan could tell not only by Katy’s moans, but also by the sudden flood of fresh juices that suddenly became available. Megan continued to eat her out through her orgasm, but slowly pulled away as Katy came down off her high.

Megan looked up at Katy on the bed. Her legs were wide open displaying her wet and inviting pussy. Her hands were grabbing her breasts and held them as they moved up and down with her heavy breathing. Katy was pushing them together and the dildo was resting between them, the head poking up through the top of Katy’s cleavage. Megan’s face was still covered in Katy’s juices. The girls’ gaze met and they smiled at each other. Megan climbed up on the bed and kneeled next to Katy and smiled.

“Holy cow!” Katy exclaimed, “You sure know how to eat pussy!”

Megan laughed a little and gave her an innocent shrug with her shoulders.

“I think that was some of the best I have ever had. No guy has ever even come close to giving me that much pleasure.”

“Well” Megan said. “I’m glad you liked it. Besides, I made you a promise that I would make sure you liked it. I had pressure! I didn’t want your first time to be terrible!” She said that last little bit with of sarcasm and laughter in her voice.

“Well, you definitely didn’t disappoint. If I didn’t like cock so much, I’d ditch guys all together and just have you eat my pussy every time I got horny!”

“Well, I still can!” Megan offered. “Honestly though, I’m the same way. I love the real thing, I could never give up a real dick, but I LOVE being with girls.”

Katy leaned in and gave Megan a passionate kiss. “mmmm, you taste like me” she said. Katy continued to sensually kiss Megan’s face and cleaned her juices off the best she could. She brought a hand up and started to fondle Megan as she did. The light kisses and tongue on her neck and the hand massaging her breast felt wonderful.

Katy worked her way around to Megan’s ear and whispered “I want to watch you fuck yourself with your own dildo” the pulled away.

Megan smiled at Katy and then reached for her toy which had fallen to the side. She leaned back on the bed, away from Katy, but giving her a great view. Megan slid down her panties from under her skirt and bunched her skirt up higher on her waist. She leaned back on one elbow and propped herself up while the other one, holding the dildo traced it across her breasts, down her stomach and to her pussy. She looked directly at Katy who was staring at Megan’s pussy intently.

Megan teased them both a little. She ran the dildo through the wet folds of her pussy and around the outside. She was watching Katy, but could feel as the head of her dildo as it parted the outer lips of her pussy. After she decided enough teasing was enough teasing, she slowly pushed the dildo into herself. She sucked in some air as she felt it part her pussy and insides and slide in. She got it about halfway in the first shove, then pulled it back out until just the head was still inside her, then she pushed it back in. This time she got it all the way in until the balls on the dildo were touching her ass. She let go of it now and licked her fingers seductively.

Katy’s gaze hovered down at Megan’s pussy where the dildo sat all the way inside of her. Then it slowly moved up Megan’s body to her face where Megan was smiling at her.

“Like what you see?” Megan asked seductively. Katy nodded in agreement. “You want to fuck me?” Katy nodded again. “Go ahead then, fuck me.” Megan said motioning towards the dildo. Megan leaned back on her elbows and grabbed her breasts in her hands.

Katy paused for a minute then slowly shifted positions on the bed and reached out. She grabbed the base of the dildo with one hand and slowly pulled it out. Megan watched the full length of the dildo slide out from inside her. She could tell Katy was a little nervous so she did her best to encourage her.

“Yes, that’s it. Now push it back in.” Katy slowly pushed it back all the way inside her. “Fuck me with it Katy, fuck me like it was a real dick.” Katy looked up at her and saw Megan smiling. Katy smiled back then pulled it out and pushed it back in, repeating that motion several times. The smile on Katy’s face got bigger as she saw the reaction on Megan’s face. Megan’s smile had slowly faded and instead was replaced with a look of ecstasy as her body was responding to getting fucked.

Katy was a quick learner and before long had Megan moaning softly as she fucked her. Katy was having fun playing with the dildo. She imagined it was a real cock and thought back to how she liked to get fucked. She pushed the dildo in as far as it would go each time, smacking the fake balls against Megan’s pussy. Each of those deep thrusts elicited a moan from Megan. Katy experimented with twisting the dildo as it traveled in and out, much like how Megan had done to her.

“Yes, yes!” Megan began to call out. “Just like that. Fuck me. Make me cum, oh god I want to cum!”

Having Megan talk dirty to her was a turn on for Katy. The whole thing almost turned into a game right now and her objective was to make her roommate cum. Katy continued what she was doing and focused on the things that got the most reactions from Megan, like pushing it in deep and twisting it. She found it really hot to watch the dildo disappearing into Megan’s wet pussy. The sight of it turned her on. Megan laying back and playing with and grabbing her own breasts was also hot to Katy. She had always kind’ve wondered what the guys point of view was during sex, and this was probably it. It wasn’t so bad she thought.

Katy had never really seriously considered if she was attracted to other women or not, but being in this experience with Megan, she was finding out that she was. She enjoyed the sights and the touching. She liked the submission aspect of it. Being used, but also using someone and giving them that pleasure. She liked when she had that effect with men. Sucking their cock, teasing them, tit fucking the, and this was making her feel the same way.

Megan’s moans were becoming louder and more frequent. Megan started to buck her hips to the fucking that Katy was giving her. Megan released one breast and brought the hand down and started rubbing and playing with her clit. It didn’t take too long with this extra stimulation for Megan to reach her climax. She cried out as her orgasm swept through her body and Katy watched her as she spasmed for a few seconds. Katy pulled the dildo out of her pussy and watched her friend. She had never seen another girl have an orgasm before (she only knew it from her point of view) and watched with a smile on her face as Megan calmed down.

The girls stayed there silent for a few moments, Megan laid back onto her back on the bed panting to catch her breath and Katy leaned back and watched. Once Megan caught her breath Katy leaned, gave Megan a passionate kiss then laid next to her on the bed.

“Thank you” Megan whispered to her friend. “I enjoyed that, you’re good at that!”

Katy smiled, a little embarrassed. “It was fun, I enjoyed it too. And thank you!”

“Well…” Megan continued, “I have more to show you if you would be up to doing this again some time.”

Katy turned towards Megan. “I think I would like that, but you showed me enough for tonight!” Megan laughed a little. “We are roomates though…” Katy continued. “I’m sure the opportunity will present itself again, and I hope you take advantage of it like you did this time.” She winked at Megan.

“I don’t know what you mean” Megan said looking away all innocently.

“Uh hu” Katy replied sarcastically.

davesmistress
07-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Great to hear you have active readers and followers.