PDA

View Full Version : (Sir_and_Miss) Daughter's New Toy........( Incest Father/daughter)

davesmistress
06-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Daughter's New Toy
bySir_and_Miss©

She bounded out the door of her European History 201 lecture hall and basked in the bright, warm, March sun during the leisurely walk back to her dorm room. Spring break of her sophomore year of college was just two days away, but she tried not to think about it too much, as her mind would swim at the possibilities that might lay ahead for her. She eagerly looked forward to the idea of new adventures with new people, but all of that would have to wait a couple of days.

Upon returning to her dorm, she found a hand written note from her roommate beside an oblong FedEx box on her bed.

"This came for you so I signed for it," it read. "See you after bio!"

She slid her backpack under her desk, set the note on her nightstand, and tore into the package. Inside she found another box, this one made of a black wood polished so that it gleamed when it caught the slightest glint of light. There was a small card taped to it.

"Skype me before you open this. Love, Daddy," it read.

She lit up when she saw this. She immediately grabbed her laptop and started a video chat.

"Hey!" she said as Daddy's face filled her monitor. "Did you get me a present?" she asked enthusiastically.

"I did," I replied with a smile. I loved seeing her so happy.

"But it's not my birthday until summer, daddy," she said in a mock-scolding tone.

"I know that," I said. "But daddies can get their little girls presents any time they want to. It's a rule. And I especially thought you might like to have this for your break coming up."

"Can I open it now?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "If you're alone."

"I've got a little bit of time," she said. She delicately opened the narrow box to reveal a thick, purple vibrator. She carefully lifted it out of the velvet lining and examined it closely.

"You're a big girl now," I said. "And it's time you learned how to use one of these."

She examined it from tip to base, finding variable controls with four different settings. Her mind raced and she couldn't wait to experience what it felt like.

"I love it, daddy," she said, running one hand over all eight inches of its length. "It's even my favorite color. I just wish you could teach me how to play with it right."

"I can, sweet girl," I said. "What do you think we're going to do right now?"

"Ooh, that's an amazing idea," she cooed. "Can we start this second?"

"Mmm hmm," I said. "You should get comfortable on your bed. And make sure daddy can see everything."

She smiled, hopped up, repositioned the laptop, then sat back down at the very head of her narrow twin bed, her back leaning against a pair of fluffy pillows next to the dorm wall.

"How's this?" she asked, extending her legs out straight and adjusting the computer between them.

"It's a good start."

"Should I..." her voice trailed off, then returned in a whisper. "Should I take everything off?"

"I think so," I advised. "You won't want anything in the way."

She did as she was told, beginning with her light green tank top. She slowly pulled it off over her head, shaking out her light brown tresses once she was free of the cotton fabric. She bit her lower lip as she reached back and removed her black, satin bra. She gently pushed her ample, perky breasts together for my benefit and shook them from side to side.

Her hands then moved down to her skintight, forest green boy shorts. She remained on the bed, arched her back, and lifted her ass off the mattress, shimmying out of them right in front of me. She held them up to the camera, then let them fall to the floor. All that remained was a black, satin thong. She looked down at herself and traced a lone finger over the front of her panties.

"I think I'm getting excited already," she said.

"Good," I said, wishing I could taste the wetness on her index finger. "You are supposed to, baby girl."

She gave a flirty head tilt as she slipped her thumbs inside the sides of her underwear, arching her back once again, slowly sliding them off toward me. Once it was off, she took the damp thong and playfully draped it over the camera. She giggled as she removed it and tossed it onto the clothes pile.

"I wish I could really be there," I said. "But this will still be fun. I promise."

"If you say so," she said, biting her lip again. "I'm a little scared."

"There's nothing to be afraid of," I said, trying to calm her. "Daddy's here, okay? And you don't even need to use the toy yet. Why don't you just start slowly with your finger like I taught you."

She smiled and nodded as she settled back against her pillows and began to gently stroke herself with her index finger. She began at the bottom and ran her finger up over the lips of her shaved pussy and all the way to her clit. She moaned quietly as her fingertip brushed over it.

"How's that?" she whispered.

"Perfect," I said, as I unzipped my pants, still watching her intently. "You can start to go a little faster whenever you feel ready."

She did as instructed, running her finger over herself a little faster, parting her wet lips. She twisted in place a little as she prodded her clit harder.

"Good girl," I said, freeing my cock from my pants as I spoke. I was already nearly hard. "Now do it with two fingers."

She nodded, bit her lip, and began to fondle herself with her index and middle fingers. I watched her fingertips just reaching the inside of her tight, wet little pussy and my thick cock grew fully erect in my hand. She even ran her clit between the two fingers, pinching it slightly, just as I had taught her. She gasped as her pace quickened.

"How do you feel, honey?" I asked, slowly beginning to stroke myself as I watched her.

"Good," she said in a husky voice. Her eyes were closed, and she opened them for a moment, watching me. "Are you playing too, daddy?" she asked.

"I am," I said.

"That makes me even hotter," she said, and thrust her fingers deep inside herself. "I think I'm ready now, daddy."

"Okay, I said. "Get your new toy."

She reached over to grab it from her nightstand, and I loved watching her stretch, her perfect tits shaking just a bit. She held the vibrator firmly in one hand and casually stroked herself with the other as she settled back onto the bed.

"Go ahead," I instructed. "Just play on the outside. You don't need to turn it on yet."

She nodded and directed the toy to the bottom of her pussy, letting the tip slide just inside her. She slowly guided it upwards, gasping as it nudged her clit. She repeated this a few times, and my pace began to match hers.

"A little deeper now," I said, feeling hoarseness in my voice. "And turn it on. Number one."

She nodded silently, finding the button on the side of the toy without slowing her tempo. As she pulled it deeper inside while turning it on, she gasped in a way I had never heard before. It was deep, guttural...almost primal.

"Oh my gosh," she said, her eyes squeezed closed. "Oh, yes."

We both remained silent for a moment, with her concentrating on the slow vibrations of her toy, gently tugging it up and down, in and out of herself. I watched it all, completely riveted, imagining that it was my cock there instead. I gripped myself harder as I watched my daughter enjoy herself.

"I want to..." she blushed as her voice trailed off. "You know what I want to do. I want to put it all the way in."

She was still a virgin when she went off to college. We had done things—sexy, hot, inappropriate things—but she had never been penetrated. We hadn't even discussed it, and I had always assumed some lucky college boy would be her first. But judging from her tone, that clearly had not happened yet.

"I want you to help me with my first time," she said, her words desperate as she ran the vibrator up and down.

"Of course, baby girl," I said, rubbing my dick even faster. "It might hurt a little, but it will be okay. Are you sure you want to, right now?"

"Mmm hmm," she groaned through gritted teeth.

"All right. Then push it in a little deeper. Work up and down until you find a natural, comfortable angle."

She complied, and I took a deep breath, realizing that my pulse had rapidly quickened. She worked the toy deeper into her slick pussy, and I saw her gasp again.

"That's the spot," I confirmed. "Start working it in and out. You're going to need to go harder and faster."

She did as I told her, nodding her agreement, which sent a tendril of hair falling down over her forehead. She whipped her head back, getting it out of her way, as she thrust the vibrator harder into her virgin hole.

"Mmmmn," she moaned, as I pictured my cock sliding into her. "Ahhhh," she said suddenly.

"Right there, baby. Push it in for daddy."

She nodded and clutched her vibrator even harder, pushing it through. I watched the toy reach depths she had never felt.

"Ahhhh, daddy," she cried. "It feels amazing!"

Watching her gave me the same thrill. My strokes quickened and precum dripped from the tip of my long, thick cock.

"I want to try the next setting," she said.

"Yes," I said, feeling almost lightheaded while watching her. She dialed the vibrator up to the second setting, and emitted an almost pained "Ohh!" I grasped myself more firmly, trying to emulate how snug her pussy would feel. The image was incredible, and now I couldn't wait to experience the reality.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum," she mumbled between furious thrusts of the vibrator. "Ohhh...oh, yes...oh, god...daddy."

As she began to shake and toss her head back, a telltale sign of her orgasm I had learned well, I upped my tempo, reaching the point of no return. I furiously yanked a handful of tissues from a box on my desk and stood up to finish. My legs actually buckled as my cock began to pulse and throb.

"Oh, baby," I groaned, spurting hot cum into my fistful of tissues. "Oh, yes..."

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming so hard," she said, riding the toy in her hand, arching her hips and slamming herself down onto it. "Oh my god. Oh god, yes!"

And that's when she opened her eyes and realized that her roommate Beth had entered the room and was standing at the foot