PDA

View Full Version : My first time with boy

Barb08
06-09-2013, 03:23 PM
It was the 4th of July annual block party my brother and his friend were getting ready to ship out to Vietnam, they were home on leave. My friend Pam and I were too young to drink beer so we had to heave my brother friend Steve sneak us beers. Most of the boys were lighting fireworks and the parents were all really drunk and paid us little or no mind. We were getting a good buzz on after just a couple of beers. Steve was really drunk when my dad and uncle helped him to the spare bedroom; my brother had passed out much earlier. The fireworks had run out and most everyone went home. A small group of parents including mine were still drinking laughing and listening to music.

Pam and I were bored so we went inside to my room, we could hear my brother snoring loudly. I went into the hall to close his door when I saw Steve laying spread eagle on the bed; I motioned Pam to come see. We crept into his room; he was wearing converse hi-tops, gold basketball shorts and no shirt. We moved closer his hairless chest was well defined and his muscles had really grown in basic training. We studied every inch of his body when Pam started rubbing his belly, Steve mumbled something and we froze. Pam stop it he is going to wake up I said softly, but she continued. Pam said look, you could see his cock stirring in his shorts, pushing up a little tent, and we giggled.

Pam and I were lovers and she took my virginity as I did hers a year earlier. Growing up I had watched my brother having sex with his girlfriend’s many times and he even winked at me one time while I watched. His was the only penis I ever saw in person and I had told Pam all about it and neither of us had ever been with a boy.

Pam starts to pull Steve’s shorts down, what are you are doing I asked and she said I want to see. Stop before he wakes up, he’s too drunk she replied. She slowly worked his shorts down his thighs, his lips cock lying on its side. Pam says watch this as she gently grabs his cock, it’s so hot she says. Her fingers work it gentle and slowly, Steve mumbles something and his cock grows in her hand, she rubs it up and down getting it harder and harder, standing straight out. Pam turns to me and says what are you doing, standing there with my hand in my shorts fingering myself, ah um what I say pulling my fingers from inside my wet pussy. I want you to touch it Pam says as she pulls me close, our hand glide up and down his cock, pre cum grows around the head.

Pam says quietly you want to get on it, no I couldn’t, even though I had always wanted to have a cock inside me since I could ever remember. Pam turns to me dropping to her knees she pulls my shorts and panties down and her finger dive into my wet pussy as I rub Steve’s cock up and down. Now I am really getting turned on thinking about his cock in me as Pam fingers my pussy. Pam stands and kisses me, I want to see you ride him, no I can’t, you have too as we kiss, ok then I will.

I step out of my shorts and panties and put one foot on the bed, Pam keeps be balanced as I step over him, squatting down Pam guides his hard cock to my wanting pussy as I lower myself down. The head slips into my wet hole easily. I push myself up and down with Pam’s help and soon about half of his cock is in me up and down, a new tightness I feel as Pam and I had used many thing to fuck each other. I bite my lip as I moan enjoying the feeling. Steve moans in his drunken sleep as I get him all the way in. My wet pussy slips up and down his cock easily. He grunts and moans in his sleep.
My pussy is a buzz as my first orgasm burns inside me and as I stop the euphoria I feel his cock deep inside me and as I start to get off his hard cock Steve sets up quickly, I squeal as his grabs my hips and he flips me under him in one quick move, his cock still in me deep. I so sorry Steve I say softly, looming over me he starts pumping me in and out, he grunts oh fuck your tight, you like using me in my sleep, now it’s my turn. His drives his cock hard into my pussy in and out causing the orgasm I started to explode inside me, this one being the strongest I had ever felt, I squeal softly as he fucks me hard. After a few minutes he drives deep in me and I feel his thick jets of cum pump in me over and over. As he rolls off of me I jump off the bed and Pam and I run to my room and close the door.

ironeagle2
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
good start cant stop there keep them and us cumming

JKnight
06-11-2013, 03:57 AM
nice one,,,, :)

davesmistress
06-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the new addition

lookinforward
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM
very good!!