PDA

View Full Version : New step brother

JKnight
06-09-2013, 07:35 AM
<< Based on story a friend told me a few months ago about her and her step brother meeting >>

I didn't know what to think as I watched the scenery on the ride toward our new house. My new step dad driving the car talking to my mom, they told me about how that my new step brother had just came back from spending some time with family over in Europe and had not meet my mom yet since the whole whirl wind that found them now married had begun. He was one year older than me at 16 his name is Kevin, and they thought me and him would have a lot to talk about. I was wondering what he would look like, would he have his dad's long dark hair, or be closer to the red hair that me and my mom had.

As we pulled in the drive I seen him standing on the deck, and was amazed that he was one of the best looking guys I had seen. When we got out, I could tell he was watching me the whole time we were walking up to the house. After the introduction, our parents told us they were going out for the weekend on a second honey moon, leaving me and Kevin to get to know each other better. I knew my mom trusted me and was assured all would be safe by her new husband.

After they left Kevin suggested we try out the pool since it was hot outside, I was happy at this idea as I'd packed on of my new bikini's. After I changed and went out to meet him at the pool I was amazed at how good he looked in just his trunks. I sat down on one of the chairs and started putting on some of the water proof sun screen, when he jumped in the water. I was really getting turned on, he wasn't the only boy that had got my attention but the first one to make me feel like this. I started feeling my self get wet and shock my head telling myself that he was my brother now, may not be blood but it was still wrong. I got in the water with him when I was done with the sun screen and he had a idea that we race. I was rather fast but but he still made it to the other end quicker than me. After the race, I got on the float that was in the middle of the pool in the other lane. He swam up next to the float and we started talking, we had a lot in common. He ask me about music I remembered I brought my favorite CD with me and got out of the pool and got it. We sat on the in the chairs near the poor and played it, that when he asked me if I had a boyfriend.

"No, do you have a girl?"

(Kevin) "No, my last girlfriend dumped me while I was in Europe."

"Oh I'm sorry."

(Kevin) "It's ok, how dose an looker like you not have a guy."

(blushing) "they don't seem to share that option but thanks. I just wish sometimes I had a guy just to hold me."

Kevin smiled and before I knew it he'd walked over, sat down on the side on my chair, pulled me up on his lap and his arms were around me. I was in shock at first, but didn't resist.

(Kevin) "Sorry,,been wanting to get close to you ever since you got out the car."

"It's fine," I replied with a smile.

We sat looking at the water at first, then our eyes meet and without saying a word our lips followed, as we started kissing deeply. My hand moved up and down his chest as my heart picked up beating faster with each passing second. I kissed down his chest noticing now the bulge now appearing in his trunks. I slipped the front of them down pulling out his huge cock and licked up and down each side. I then took all of him into my mouth and started sucking with all my strength. He started moaning loudly. As I kept going I felt his hand on my back undoing the knot holding my bikini top on. As it fell to the ground I also slipped my bottoms off and moved back up kissing his chest. Still not saying anything we shifted places and I was on my back in the chair with my legs open. He kissed me again deeply and I breathed deeply as I felt his cock shove into my pussy. Before long, my cherry was popped as he had started pounding into me hard and deep. He clearly had more experience than me at that time, and was in the best shape of anyone I knew. I lost track of time as we kept going. I started kissing his neck, putting a red mark on the right side. He kept going and I breathed in his ear. Before much longer, I felt his warm cum fill my pussy. I looked down with a smile seeing him still inside me, with drops of his cum streaming down my leg.

(Kevin) "Sorry, I should have pulled out."

I smiled again at this, "Don't think you wanted to stop any more than I did."

This was the first, but not the last time that me and Kevin had sex. The times after that we used condoms and thankfully I didn't get pregnant from the first time. Kevin is married now, and has two daughters with his wife, but occasionally he'll sneak by on his way to or from work and we'll have sex again.

ironeagle2
06-09-2013, 01:37 PM
short but good

Midsouth
06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
very good

Reddy
07-02-2013, 04:58 AM
Interesting!

megan
07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
I liked it - plain and simple and believable.

chren49
07-13-2013, 05:52 AM
please keep going-

Rojan
09-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Nice. Wish it was longer.

lookinforward
12-15-2013, 01:58 PM
very hot story. It needs more chapters.

ironeagle2
09-21-2017, 07:20 PM
still two cocks up