PDA

View Full Version : Baby sitter's discovery

groomleader
04-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Emma hung up the phone, annoyed. She had just gotten dressed to go out with her boyfriend Rick. He had just called her, and told her that his boss wanted him (well more like ordered him) to work late, and their date had to be canceled. Damn, it's 6 PM on a Friday night, and now she had nothing to do. The phone rang, and she whipped it up, hoping it was Rick, hoping he'd found a way to get out of working overtime.

Anna Lestor, her neighbor who lived 5 doors away was on the line.

"Emma, are you free tonight? My babysitter just canceled on me, and I've just got to go out tonight."

"Anna, you are lucky, my date just got canceled, so yes, I'm free, and I'd love to babysit!" Emma replied.

Anna let out a sigh of relief, and said "Thank goodness! Could you be over here in half an hour? I'll have a generous helping of my homemade lasagna piping hot and ready for you!"

Emma loved the fact that Anna used Italian sausage in her lasagna, rather than ground beef, and oh my goodness, Ummm, pasta perfection.

She said, "Sounds wonderful, I'll see you then Anna."

She hung up the phone, and her mouth watered. Anna made the best lasagna she'd ever tasted in all her 17 years and getting dinner, and getting paid to babysit, was way better than just cooling her heels at home. Anna paid well, and her baby was well behaved, was not fussy, and slept most of the time, so it was an easy gig. Feeling a bit better, she sorted out her homework, not too much this weekend, picked up the book she was reading, and put it in her backpack. She told her Mom that she was going to babysit at Anna's, and Anna had dinner waiting for her.

Her Mom smiled, and said, "Okay baby, lucky you, enjoy the lasagna, it's so yummy!"

Emma giggled, "Don't I know it!"

She bounded up the stairs, and quickly stripped off her new dress, hanging it up carefully, and sighed with disappointment as she looked in the mirror at the brand new bra and panties she was wearing. She'd bought them just this morning, they were lacy satin, fire engine red, and Rick had been in line for a private strip show tonight. She quickly stripped them off, folded them carefully, and tucked them into her drawer. Ah well, another time, and soon, she hoped. She turned to the mirror, like all late teen girls, she was somewhat obsessed with the way she looked. Her eyes moved carefully over her reflection, noting her face, fortunately, the Ortho Tri-Cyclen birth control pill had knocked out a nasty bout of acne. And, as a happy happenstance, its main purpose, birth control, her and Rick had put to good use on her 17th birthday. It had been six months since their first time, and Rick was a very good boyfriend, and when she got naked with him, he was always hard, horny, and ready. Just the flash of panties under her dress, the mere unzipping of her jeans, or the unbuttoning of her blouse would send his prick surging up to its full seven inches. He had learned how to hold back, so she was not having to try and keep up with him when he riding deep inside her soft, buttery depths. He had also learned foreplay, getting her all warmed up, and when he pressed into her and rode her, she always felt the welling up, and as she exploded, he would join in, his cock finally free to lose his load deep inside her.

She could feel the tingling deep inside her, but she had no time to attend to that now. She ran her eyes over her 5' 9" body, noting carefully the shape of her hips, the curve of her waist, the slight swelling of her tummy. Rick always found that slight tummy swell so damn sexy, it just about drove him crazy. She turned her back to the mirror, and looked over her shoulder, carefully checking out her rump. The globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. She smiled, she never had any complaints about her ass, and Rick couldn't take his eyes off her cheeks when she was in front of her. Turning to face the mirror again, her eyes took in her breasts, looking carefully, they were a nice match. They were about grapefruit-sized, her nipples were nice and perky, she smiled, she liked having perky tits.

Her nipples were erect and hard, her thinking about Rick and what they had planned to do tonight was still swirling through her body. She grasped her breasts, cupping the fullness in each hand, and tweaked lightly at the throbbing, achy stiffness, feeling the zings shooting straight to her pussy. Her head lolled back, and she let out soft sighs of pleasure, her pussy was getting seriously wet and hot. She forced herself to stop, no time now, but once the baby was asleep, and she had Anna's house to herself, mmmm, she was gonna make some hot loving for one.

She ran her fingers through her well-trimmed bush, she liked having hair that was as blonde as the hair on her head, but she didn't want a 1970s era Playboy centerfold jungle growing down there. Richard liked it as much as she did, running his tongue through her well-trimmed muff, teasing her with his tongue so close to her creamy center, until she was just about crazy. She had weighed herself just this morning, standing naked on the bathroom scales, and at 140, she was pleased with her weight. She was secure enough to not fall into the "just need to lose 5 more pounds" trap. Rick thought she looked awesome, his rock-hard cock, always ready for her, gave her the assurance she needed.

She pulled her long golden blonde hair back into a ponytail and dug out a Jockey for Her string bikini panties and bra out of her dresser. They were the color of grape juice, her favorite color. She dressed quickly, pulled on a T-shirt and jeans, and headed downstairs.

She went into the kitchen, and said, "Ok Mom, I'm heading over to Anna's now."

Her Mom came over, gave her a mother/daughter kiss, and said, "Ok baby, have fun, and enjoy that lasagna!"

Smiling, Emma picked up her bookbag, it was still warm outside, and she decided she didn't need a jacket, it was only just down the block, and in a minute, she was knocking on the door of Anna's house.

Anna answered, wearing a robe, and said, "Thank god you were available. I'm going out on a date, it may be a big date, he knows I have a child, and he didn't bail out on me! I'm hopeful, come in Emma."

Anna led Emma to the kitchen, and as promised, a generous helping of hot lasagna was waiting for her, along with two pieces of garlic toast, and a tossed green salad. She had also poured a glass of Italian pinot noir. Where Anna used to live, in the southern Italian region of the Amalfi coast, it was normal for red wine to be served to all members of the household, none of the 21 before you can drink existed. It was easy to see Anna's Italian heritage, the darker skin, and the classic female Italian features, the black hair, looking like a raven's wing, the slightly fuller body style, the generous breasts, a bit larger than Emma's, and the dark, deep eyes, like pools of sensuality. Emma had given her body the once over, more than once, she was curious about bi-sexuality, and Anna's sexy shape certainly got her attention.

"Sit down Emma, and enjoy your dinner, I'll be back soon."

As Anna turned towards her bedroom, the robe slipped open, and in the few seconds, before Anna grasped it, and pulled it together, Emma was treated to a tantalizing glimpse of Anna, totally naked under the robe. Anna's body was sexy, hot, and very desirable, if her date got lucky tonight, he was in for a real treat. Emma could feel the boost her libido got, that was some mental fodder that she was going to keep for her self-love session tonight.

As she ate her dinner, Emma felt her mind drifting back to last Friday...

It was gym class, and she was changing after the class ended. She grabbed her soap, and in the shower, she was sharing it with Jessica Tilda, a 17-year-old redhead that had the same gym period as her. She noticed that Jessica was giving her lots of looks, with a somewhat hungry expression. It made her nervous, they were the last 2 girls in the gym locker room, and she quickly rinsed off. She toweled off as she walked to her locker.

It wasn't like Jessica had grabbed her or anything, but that expression had gotten to her. She reached in, took out her red panties, and slipped them on. She sensed a presence behind her and turned. Jessica was right there, those intense green eyes boring into hers. She noticed that Jessica was wearing just her panties also, and she watched, transfixed, as Jessica stepped forward, and she felt Jessica's generous breasts pressing against hers. She couldn't speak, she felt her arms come around her, pulling her tightly against her. Jessica's mouth came forward, inches from her lips, pausing. Emma could see her tongue slip out, licking her lips, making them shiny and pink. Her hands came up, lightly grabbed Emma's head, and her lips came forward, pressing against Emma's.

Emma felt a mixture of emotions rush through her, shock, bewilderment, my god, she'd never shared even just a friendly lip to lip kiss with another girl. Emma could feel the heat of Jessica's lips, and she started to like it. She felt Jessica's tongue sliding across her lips, almost as if she was asking for entry. Emma was feeling a tingling starting, and she opened her mouth to Jessica, feeling her slithery tongue slide into her mouth, coaxing her tongue to come out and play. Emma could feel her lust boost, as she felt the soft wetness of Jessica's tongue, and Emma's tongue quickly joined in the fun. They were in the middle of the most heated kissing session Emma had ever been in, and she felt her nipples stiffen up, pressing against Jessica's similarly hard nipples. Jessica started to rub her breasts against Emma's, and Emma moaned into Jessica's mouth as she felt her stiff, erect nipples brushing heatedly against Jessica's, sending zings of pleasure shooting straight to her pussy.

Jessica pulled back, and Emma was ready to do anything, let Jessica have her way with her. She watched through lust glazed eyes as Jessica took to one knee, and started to roll her panties down, stripping her totally naked. How far it would have gone, Emma would not be able to find out, as they heard the door opening.

Fortunately for both girls, they could not be seen from the doorway, and they both heard the voice of the PE teacher, Miss Collins, calling out, "Anybody in here?"

That broke the spell, and she heard Jessica call out, "Yes Miss Collins, there's Emma and I, we'll be out in a minute."

Jessica pulled her close, and whispered, "Until later Emma."

Emma got dressed quickly, and in just a few minutes, she and Jessica emerged, almost as if nothing had happened. Emma's pussy was achy, wet, and throbbing, she stopped by the girl's restroom, and in a stall, she let out grunts and cries of pleasure as she rubbed her aroused pussy to orgasm, running it back in her mind what had happened, how Jessica had awakened her body, and how close they had come to actual lovemaking.

Thinking back over it, Emma was eager to go further, she'd have to call Jessica, and see if she wanted to get together, in more private surroundings.

Anna was back soon, dressed and ready to go. She sat with Emma as she finished her dinner. Emma cast seemingly casual glances at Anna, Ummm, she was looking so fine in that dress, long black nylons stretching up her legs. Emma found herself slightly envious of her date, possibly getting to strip that sexy Italian beauty down for his pleasure.

Emma finished her dinner and put her dishes and glass in the dishwasher. She and Anna looked in on baby Monica, she was in her crib, looking around, smiling happily at Emma. Emma brought her out to the living room, she was at the crawling stage, and she kept Monica in her arms as she said goodbye to Anna at the front door. Anna was going to pick up her date, his car was in the repair shop for a transmission problem, and Anna was happy to be the one who picked up the date. Emma locked up the door, then took baby Monica into the living room. Monica was eager to crawl, and Emma kept a watchful eye on her as she explored her world. Monica started to get tired out by 8:30, and by 9 PM, she was in her crib, fast asleep.

Emma now had everything to herself. She was also a snooper, she couldn't help it, and soon she was going through Anna's things. One drawer held very racy undies, crotchless panties, garter belts, stockings, bustiers, Emma could feel it building up. At the very bottom of that drawer, she found a small key. She looked at it and was excited, it looked like a fit to the drawer in the bedside table, the one that Emma had always found locked up. She had yearned to know what was hidden, under lock and key, and now, maybe she'd find out.

Emma slipped in the key, turned it, pulled, and the drawer slid out. She eagerly cast her eyes downward, and she found out.

She was spellbound by what she found. Three dildos, a purple 7 inch, a red 10 inch, and a black 12 inch, all of them shaped just like a real cock. A bottle of warming lube. She picked up two items, to take a closer look. They had cuffs around one end, that would fasten shut with velcro. A long, thick ribbon stretched away from the cuffs, and she realized she was looking at wrist restraints. She continued her exploration. A blindfold. A ball gag. A riding crop. Her pussy had taken notice, and she could feel the twangs of need as she picked up a box. The writing on the top said Ben Wa pleasure balls, she opened it and saw two metal balls. She had never heard of them, so she went online, to find out what they were.

After reading about them, she decided she had to try them. After checking on the baby, and making sure she was fine, she quickly returned to Anna's bedroom. She stripped naked and picked up the balls. From what she had read, it seemed that they were stimulating if you moved around with them inside. Her pussy was definitely ready, she felt the hot wetness against her fingers as she slid them in. The feeling of the balls inside her was pleasant, and as she had read about them, they were also designed to help women strengthen and tone those muscles. Although she was only 17, she knew that the best time to start an exercise regimen was right now. She clamped down and felt the balls as her walls gripped at them. She walked around, as it said the movement would help the balls clack against each other, and she felt them knocking against each other as she walked around the house, feeling the indirect vibrations nudging against her heat.

She returned to the bedroom, and laying back, she started thrusting her hips up and down, the movement inside her was really driving her along, and she pulled out the smallest dildo, the 7-inch purple. She used the shaft to rim her labial lips, then feeling the pressure building, she slid the tip around and over her throbbing clit. That did it, and the waves washed into her with a giant burst of pleasure. She let out growls and cries of pleasure, her orgasm making her light up with pleasure, her hips humping up and down, until she slumped, breathing hard, enjoying the rush she had felt.

Her eyes were closed, but they flew open when she heard Anna's voice, "What in the HELL are you doing?"

actionmaster6
04-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Nice start to the story. Would love to read what happens with Anna.

groomleader
04-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Thank you, I appreciate your comment, I am working on part 2 right now.

ironeagle2
05-01-2013, 07:27 AM
good start what next she gets punnised by anna

groomleader
05-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Part 2

Anna was standing right there in the doorway, staring at her. Emma saw her eyes taking everything in, the unlocked drawer, Emma's hands applying her 7-inch dildo to her clit. Right at that moment, Emma's pussy expelled the Ben Wa balls, and she saw Anna's eyes staring at the balls, soaking wet with the juices of her lust, plopping onto her bed. Emma was beyond ashamed, she wished she could sink through the mattress and disappear.

Anna thundered, "My date had an emergency call up for one of his patients, I come home early, and find you doing this? You snoop through my things, find my key, and unlock my private drawer? Don't you move!"

Emma did so, far too mortified to do anything but obey. She was so busted, my god, she felt horrified. She heard Anna in the kitchen, and she heard Anna on the telephone, oh my god, no, she heard her say her Mom's name, she was talking to her MOM! Oh my god, when her Mom heard what a pervert she was: she started to cry, big tears welling up, sobbing, she was going to be dirt, absolute dirt. Anna would hate her, never let her near her daughter. The cushy babysitting gigs, the dinners, the money, all of it, POOF, gone, just like that. And her Mom, oh my god, she trembled at the thought of what Mom would deem as fitting punishment. She just had to snoop, had to pry into another person's private affairs, and now she had to pay the price.

She could hear Anna hang up the phone, and she returned to the doorway. Her eyes fixed on Emma.

Anna said in a firm voice, "Stop your crying, and tell me, what did you think you were doing?"

"I'm sorry, so sorry, I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to see what sexy undies you had, and I found that key, and..."

"And your curiosity wouldn't let it rest" Anna finished for her.

"I'm going to check on Monica, don't you move" Anna warned her again.

Emma tried her best to keep in the hurricane of emotions, shame, guilt, humiliation, she felt overwhelmed, and wished she could just faint dead away. But her mind wouldn't grant her the peace of oblivion, she stayed hellishly awake and aware of every second.

Anna returned, and she walked over to the side of the bed. She glared down, Emma squirmed, feeling like a bug pinned down.

"You do know there will be consequences for your actions, don't you?" Anna growled.

Emma nodded, shamefaced, and she knew that she'd have to face the music, and take her punishment like an adult.

"Give me your arm, Emma."

Emma did so, and she heard the sound of velcro opening, felt a cuff being slipped around her wrist, that tightened up. She looked over, with a wondering expression, as her arm was pulled up above her head, and the ribbon was tied to the headboard. Anna picked up the other restraint and went over to the other side of the bed.

Emma didn't like the way this was turning out. She pulled her arm tight against her chest and refused to obey Anna's demand for her other arm.

Anna glared at her, and said, "You snoop through my things, invade my private drawer, play with my sex toys, and think you have any say. I did not tell your Mom about what you did when I was on the phone just now. Do you want me to call her back, and tell her EVERYTHING you did? I'm sure your Mom would love to hear how you had your teen pussy stuffed with MY Ben Wa balls, while you used MY dildo on your clit. Would you rather I do that, Emma?"

Emma felt her resistance shatter. As Anna adjusted the restraint around her wrist and bound her other arm to the headboard, Emma was curious about the phone call.

She said, "If you didn't call my Mom about what you found me doing, what did you call her for?"

Anna replied, "I called to tell her that I needed you to stay here overnight. I think my discipline should take that long. You wanted to see, now that you've seen, you must experience what you have seen. Experience is the best teacher."

She shoved a large pillow under Emma's hips and pulled her ball gag out of the drawer.

"Open your mouth, Emma."

Emma refused to do so, and Anna growled, "Do you want your Mom to hear every little thing you did? Open your mouth, NOW!"

Having no choice, Emma opened up, and Anna stuffed the red ball between Emma's lips and buckled it shut around the back of Emma's head. Perfect, gagged, and ready. Anna picked up the crop, pulled her legs together, and used one hand to push Emma's legs up towards her chest by the ankles. Perfect, her ass was just in the right position for whipping. Anna drew her arm back and swung.

Emma felt the lash, and her ass lit up with pain. Her shriek of pain was totally muffled by the ball gag, and before she could even try to adjust to the sudden blast of pain, a second stinging lash was delivered, her scream again being totally gagged. She felt five hard strokes of the crop lashing her ass, her muffled howls of pain, and the throbbing of her fiery, reddened cheeks.

Anna ungagged her, and walked to the foot of the bed, and slowly stripped out of her dress. Emma stared, Anna was wearing crotch-less red panties, her dark, neatly trimmed bush framed by the open crotch. A red garter belt held up her jet black nylons, and Anna unhooked her red bra and tossed it away. Anna's breasts were like ripe fruit, succulent, and topped with very large, dark pink nipples. She gave Emma that hard-edged stare and Emma was sweating, her wrists were securely restrained, she couldn't move her arms an inch. She was completely under Anna's control, and Anna could do anything. The pain of her freshly paddled cheeks was an immediate reminder of that.

"I was planning of having some wonderful sex with my date, but being a doctor, and having that emergency call up, things don't always work out like they were planned. I'm horny, and since you snooped, you are going to become my sex toy, just like the other toys you felt the need to snoop for. You are going to pleasure me, and you'd better please me well, my little snooper! How much, if any pleasure you get, will depend on me, and me alone," Anna growled.

Anna grinned as she reached into her drawer of pleasure. She pulled out a bottle of warming lube and told Emma what she was going to do with it.

"I am going to lube you up, my little snooper. This warming lube will get your pussy burning with lust, and I'm going to let that lust consume you for a while, until I MAY allow you to cum."

Emma felt Anna's fingers spreading her open, and the lube being applied. It was fast-acting, and Emma could feel her pussy warming up quickly. She felt a large glob being applied to her clit, oh my god, the warming was incredible, she could feel her pussy starting that lust burn.

"Now, my little snooper, you will service me!"

Emma watched, fascinated, as Anna straddled her head, and her pussy loomed up so close. She could feel the heat, smell the rich, intoxicating scent. Anna slipped two fingers down, and parted her lips, letting Emma see inside. Emma felt her pulse start to pound, that deep pink interior, all slick and wet with her juices. Emma's pussy responded in kind, the warming gel was making her pussy churn, she could feel her juices start to flow, that tickling itch right between her thighs.

Anna lowered her pussy, took Emma's head between her hands, and pulled her against her pussy.

"Now, my little snooper, lick me, lick my cunt! Lick me until I cum, I'm gonna cum all over your face! Lick me, NOW!" Anna barked.

Emma was feeling the lust starting to churn through her. She may have never licked a pussy before, but she eagerly followed orders, her tongue darting out, running her tongue up and down the lips, then sliding into that inviting channel to lap at Anna's drooling juices. She heard Anna make grunts and moans of pleasure, as Anna slowly rotated her hips, letting Emma's tongue swipe all over her. Emma licked her eagerly for a few minutes, then Anna moved to position her pink, rock-hard clit right over Emma's tongue.

"Now, lick me, lick my clit, and make me cum!" Anna ordered.

She lowered herself down, and again grasped Emma's head, pulling her against her throbbing clit. Emma's tongue shot out, running over that twitching orgasm button, making Anna squeal with pleasure.

"Yes, oh yes my little snooper, there, oh my god right there! Mmmm, keep that up!"

It took only a few more swipes of Emma's tongue across that twitching button, until Anna howled with pleasure, her juices gushing like a river, soaking Emma's face as she squirmed around wildly, cumming all over Emma's face. Anna let out moans and cries of pleasure as she rode that blissful wave, letting the wonderful feeling of release surge through her.

Anna lifted up, and Emma said, "Please oh please, I feel like I'm on fire, please..."

Anna gave her the hard, flinty stare again, and Emma felt her stomach drop.

"My sex toys don't beg me, and neither should you! Remember who's servicing who!"

She stuffed the ball gag back into Emma's mouth, grabbed her legs, bent them back again, and again delivered a stinging lash to Emma's cheeks, the strike of the crop made the pain flare anew, her howl of pain blocked by the gag, making her senses reel. Anna put down the crop and started to rub firmly at the well-whipped cheeks, making Emma moan as her freshly whipped ass got more sensation than she wanted.

"No more begging, any more begging, and you will get another lash across the ass. If you forget and beg 2 more times, that will be it. You will go home AFTER I tell your mother all about what you did before I got home. Do you understand, Emma?"

Emma nodded, and Anna removed the ball gag. Emma was breathing deeply, the pain of her ass paddling was pretty intense. The thought that Anna may have had other women, or possibly babysitters like her, over here for discipline crossed her mind.

"Anything you'd like to say to me, Emma?" Anna said, a stern look on her face.

"I understand what you told me Anna, and I will cause you no more trouble," Emma said meekly.

Anna said, "Good girl, you are learning, and before I am done, you will learn a lot more."

Smile123456789
05-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Thank you for the post, nice read

John Q Public
05-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Damn, this is excellent!

groomleader
05-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Thank you both, I appreciate your comments, glad you enjoyed it. Part 3 is coming up very soon.

Weissj
05-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Great story

groomleader
05-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

groomleader
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Part 3

Just then the baby's cry came over the nursery room monitor.

Emma, acting on instinct, tried to rise from the bed, before realizing that she was still restrained, her arms secured to the headboard.

Anna said, "No need to worry Emma, I will take care of Monica, and you can wait here, I still have more for you to do."

Emma lay back, listening as she heard Anna enter the nursery, cooing to her baby, hearing Monica's cries change over to coos of joy, her mother chasing away all the terrors and confusion that babies have to deal with. Speaking of terror and confusion, Emma smiled, but not with humor. It was a grim smile, here she was, restrained and helpless, and Anna was going to keep her here all night, and do..do...Emma didn't know what she would do with her. Her ass, still feeling the throbs of pain from her whipping, made her scared that she could do anything.

Breathe, she told herself, breathe. Stop freaking out, she's not gonna kill me...is she?? Oh god, stop it, stop it, get a hold of yourself. Close your eyes and breathe, breathe.

She could hear Anna singing a nursery rhyme to Monica, making sure her baby was as snug as a bug in a rug. She heard Anna leave the room, and a few moments later, Anna was standing in the doorway.

"There we go, now sweet Monica is ready to sleep, and you and I can return to the tasks at hand," Anna said.

The hardest part for Emma was Anna's expression. No smiles, it was either just that hard, flinty look, or that neutral look, that was the thing that was most disturbing to her.

"Do you have anything to say, Emma?"

Emma's pussy was almost crying out for relief, the warming gel had almost driven her out of her mind with that need to be filled up. However, she remembered Anna's warning all too well.

"I'm all yours Anna, do with me whatever you wish, I am yours, and at your command" Emma said softly.

Emma saw a corner of her mouth turn up in a half smile, well, that's some progress, hopefully.

Anna went back to her drawer, and took out something that Emma had missed. Emma got a glimpse of it, but couldn't figure out what it was. It was made of glass, and had a stem that rose up from a glass base, with a flared globular shaped head.

Anna unfastened the velcro, at last, Emma thought, as her arms were freed, but her relief was short lived.

"On your belly Emma!" Anna ordered.

Oh god, what now, Emma thought, but she did as was commanded, she was in no position to refuse, and as she did so, she felt the cuffs being slipped around her wrists, and she was quickly strapped back in.

"Okay, now, up on your hands and knees."

As Emma did so, she suddenly felt a blindfold being slipped over her eyes, she let out a small yelp of surprise.

Anna leaned in, her voice stony, and said, softly, "Do you have something to say Emma?"

Emma swallowed, and chose her words carefully as she said, "I was just momentarily startled by it, that's all, please carry on Anna."

"Very good Emma" Anna said, her voice softer, "Now, you will enjoy some more of my pleasure instruments. When you are blindfolded, it takes away all the visual cues that we respond to, I think you will find it interesting. And, now..."

Emma felt some cold lube being squirted right onto her asshole, and Anna's fingers sliding it around the tight rim. The feeling was almost beyong belief, Emma felt zings of crazy pleasure shooting around her. She felt Anna's fingers spreading the gel up her tight, virgin back door, and she suddenly got an all too clear idea of what that thing made of glass was for.

Anna lubed up the butt plug, and smiled, she was going to enjoy filling up Emma's tight ass. She applied the plug, and pushed, hard.

Emma grunted as she felt the intrusion, fortunately, both her ass hole passage and the plug had been well lubed, and although she felt some discomfort from the ass stretching, it wasn't unbearable, and Anna buried it to the base. Her asshole closed around the stem, keeping the globe shaped head up inside her. She felt her wrists being freed again.

"Turn over Emma" Anna ordered.

"Ok Emma, you little snooper, lick what touches your lips."

Emma waited with outstretched tongue, as she felt the contact, and started to lick, she realized that she was not licking Anna's pussy. She could feel the stiff, hard nub, and she realized that one of Anna's nipples was being presented. Her lips closed tightly around it, and her tongue started to flick rapidly.

"Suck it, oh yes, suck me, my little snooper" Anna growled huskily.

Emma did so, sucking at that nub of pleasure, feeling her nipple get harder and longer. She heard Anna's moans of pleasure.

"Nibble it, but nibble it gently!"

Emma nibbled at that eager nipple, and Anna's moans increased. Emma kept this up, until Anna's pulled her nipple out.

"Let's not forget my other tit, it's just as hot and eager to be licked and sucked and nibbled, suck it just like you sucked my first nipple, my little snooper."

Emma was loving the hard tit being placed to her lips, she eagerly surrounded Anna's other stiff, hard bud, sucking and licking eagerly, feeling her other nipple get harder and longer also. That stiff protrusion received loving nibbles, as Emma eagerly did an exact copy of what Anna's first nipple had received.

"Oh yeah, ummm, my little snooper is such an excellent tit sucker."

When Anna had her fill, she pulled her nipple out.

"Ok Emma, you know what to do, you little snooper, you lick what touches your lips."

Ready to lick Anna's pussy, Emma waited with outstretched tongue, as she felt the contact, and started to lick, she realized that she was not licking Anna's pussy. This was tighter, smaller, she was licking Anna's ass hole. Emma was freaked for a moment, then she realized that Anna's ass hole was clean, fresh, was not anything dirty or disgusting. The churning of her lust made her realize that licking at that tight little puckered hold was very exciting. The tight rim, twitchy with the excitement that her tongue was delivering, fired her up. She eagerly kept up her oral ministrations, licking with vigor, and was rewarded by moans and cries of pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes, oh my god, lick my tight little asshole, mmm, feels so good, mmmmm."

Emma was happy to do as directed, Anna reached back, pulling apart her ass cheeks as much as possible, and Emma did exactly what Anna was hoping she'd do, pushing the tip of her tongue as deep into her ass crack as she could. Fuck, that felt so good, Anna was moaning, over and over, the feel of that eager teen tongue licking at her ass was just putting her in orbit. She could feel her cunt, burning with lust, she needed that little snooper's tongue on her clit, and she was gonna blow.
She pulled away, then lowered herself back down, her hard, erect clit so eager for a tongue.

"Lick my clit, oh my god, make me cum!"

Emma's tongue surrounded that hard pink bud, the tongue mopping and running all over it, and that was all she needed. Anna could feel the locking up, that squeezing urge like she had to pee.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum all over you face my little snooper, oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

She tightened and squeezed, her orgasm grabbed her, and she felt the release as she let fly, her girl cum letting loose.

Emma felt the first squirt hit her face, more squirts gushed, spraying her down, 3 squirts went straight into her mouth, the rest splattered her face as she was mouthing the orgasmic flow that was in her mouth, she was surrounded by Anna's howls of ecstasy as she got a full, very juicy facial.

Anna looked down, grinning as she saw Emma's face plastered with her cum. The little snooper is certainly getting what she deserved. Emma was so quick to obey, Anna had some interesting ideas about that.

"Very good Emma, very good."

Anna climbed off, and back at her drawer, she took out her 10 inch dildo, and a harness. She was going to put it on Emma, and use it to fuck herself silly. Emma would stay strapped down, and blindfolded, while Anna impaled herself. It would be another part of the price she paid.

Emma could feel something being buckled around her waist and the tops of her legs, she couldn't see what it was, though. She felt the weight of Anna on the bed, she sensed her body straddling hers, then Anna let out a growl of pleasure, as she impaled herself. Emma understood, she was wearing a strap on dildo, and Anna was riding it. She ached to be a bigger part of it, she wanted to have her arms freed, so she could stroke Anna's sleek, wonderful curves, tweak at her stiff nipples, get a hand down to rub her own steaming pussy.

Anna however was in control, Emma had to be taught not to snoop, and Anna was making Emma into a live sex toy. Anna rode her dildo, letting our moans and growls of pleasure, the wet squelchy sound of her very juicy center being driven towards orgasm filled the room. Emma was just a gigantic ball of pent up sexual frustration, her pussy was a burning volcano of lust, and she couldn't get so much as a finger down there. One of two flicks with a fingertip would have sent her into a gut wrenching climax.

Anna could feel it, her second orgasm building up quickly, the quivering deep down, and she rammed herself up and down, faster, faster, then she could feel it moving, centering right there, and the spasms started, racing up and down her pink walls, clutching tight at the dildo.

Anna cried out, "Yes, yes, here it comes, yes, yes, oh yes, yes, YES!"

With a howl, Anna climaxed, her body shaking and jerking, cries of joy issuing from her, the wash of her orgasm sweeping over her in a blissful wave of pleasure.

Anna slowly lifted off, and flomped down on the mattress next to Emma.

Anna said "Whew, I needed that, nothing like orgasms, and lots of them! So Emma, how do you feel, and specifically, do you have anything to say, or ask?"

Emma had to summon every last ounce of willpower to not scream out her sexual frustration, and beg Anna to give her something, a fingertip, a hot wet tongue, anything.

"I am here to please you Anna. Do with me as you wish, I am in your power."

"Oh that's too bad. I thought you were incredibly horny, and needed some release. I guess I was wrong!"

Anna laughed, and Emma could hear her leave the room. She could feel the tears start, she was a miserable, sex crazed 17 year old, who couldn't even get herself off. Her arms were still bound and cuffed, she couldn't even beg for Anna to bring her off, because Anna would wield that like a weapon. She could feel the tears, soaking the blindfold, what a mess, what a total mess. She deicided that she'd better stop crying, Anna might view that with disapproval. She didn't like the idea of what might happen if Anna disapproved strongly.

She could hear Anna cooing to her baby over the nusery monitor, making sure that sweet Monica was being well taken care of.

Anna left the baby, and went into the kitchen. She smiled, reached into the fridge, and took out some things she had bought yesterday. She was hoping to use them for tonight's date, but since that fell through, Emma would get them. She took the items, and returned to the bedroom. She put the items on the bed next to her as she sat down. She picked up one of the items, and held it ready.

"Open you mouth, Emma!" Anna ordered.

Emma bit down on her protest, she knew what would happen if she did, now what? More ass whipping? She did as she was ordered.

She discovered the gag was not going into her mouth. She felt a cold sensation, as a round object was placed between her lips. She tasted sweetness, and the object started to melt, coating her tongue with dark, tasty satisfaction.

"Bite down Emma"

Emma eagerly did so, and she felt the shell of milk chocolate shatter between her teeth, and the gush of the fat juicy strawberry it had been covering, flood her mouth with chocolate-strawberry satisfaction. Ohhhh, mmmm, so heavenly. The mingled tastes of the milk chocolate and the juicy strawberry on her tongue was like heaven. She eagerly munched it down, and opened her mouth for more. She was rewarded as she heard the sound of the spray can, and a large dollop of real whipped cream filled her mouth. Another chocolate coated strawberry was placed on top, and her mouth lit up with the taste, chocolate, whipped cream and strawberries all mingled together, making her taste buds light up. Anna fed her 6 of the chocolate covered strawberries, and 6 squirts of whipping cream.

"Very good, my little snooper. You have learned a valuable lesson, do not snoop through another person's things. If you are invited to partake, by all means, but don't go around behind my back, and invade my personal things. Have you learned you lesson Emma?" Anna said.

"Yes Anna, I will never snoop through your things, ever again." Emma promised.

Anna replied "Thank you. It's so hard to find a good babysitter these days, and I want a babysitter I can trust."

Emma's heart leaped, she whispered, "Does that mean I'm not fired? My god, I was sure that I was so done for!"

Anna said, "Of course you're not fired. Monica loves you, you always make sure the house is as clean as it was when I left, you never have wild parties, spill drinks, you are a first class babysitter, and I don't want to have to find another first class babysitter. I discovered your need to snoop, but I think we have come to an understanding about that, just between us two girls?"

Emma was filled with joy, as she eagerly agreed. The cushy babysitting gigs, the dinners, the money, all of it, handed back to her, and her Mom would never have to know about what happened.

"Now, I think you've had enough waiting, let's do something about your sexual needs."

She felt her legs being parted, and suddenly a hot, wet tongue surrounded her clit, and two fingers slid up her tightness, seeking out and finding the G spot, Emma felt the most amazing sensation, she felt her whole pussy lock up, the G spot polish gave her a squeezing urge, she tightened up, and her pussy exploded. Sizzling bursts of pleasure started racing through her, and as she felt herself tumble into orgasm, her asshole was throbbing wildly, wrapped around the glass butt plug, her pussy started squirting wildly, my god, it was crazy.

Emma was howling and babbling as she let her ejaculation go, her body out of control as she flopped around on the bed. The first stream sprayed out in a hard gush, splattering Anna's face, spraying across the bridge of her nose, Anna opened her mouth, and let the second stream enter her mouth, then more gushes, Anna's face was getting plastered, Emma was a hell of a sprayer. When Emma finally flopped down, delirious with pleasure after roaring through the most earth shattering climax of her life, she felt her wrists being freed, the butt plug was pulled out of her, and the blindfold lifted. She almost cried out with joy, and then looked, awed, at Anna's dripping wet face, stunned that she could squirt girl cum like that. It tuned Emma on, and she grabbed Anna's head, and gave her the most passionate kiss she could.

Anna felt the lust start climbing, now it was time to give Emma the lessons in pleasure.

John Q Public
05-07-2013, 05:24 PM
please continue!

groomleader
05-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Thank you for the encouragement, starting work on part 4, shouldn't take to long.
I am having fun writing this one, so there will be more after 4.

chren49
05-11-2013, 04:33 AM
hope there is a lot more to come

tech
05-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Cant wait for more

groomleader
05-14-2013, 01:47 PM
Thank you for the comments, there is more in the works, right now. Will post a new part soon.

dan569
05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
Great story!!

groomleader
05-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Part 4

After several tongue swirling kisses of passion, Anna pulled Emma to her feet, and said, "Follow me."

Emma did so, and was fascinated to see the tattoo that Anna had. It was just above the beginning of her rear cleft, and a large, very red rose had its petals open to a colorful butterfly hovering just above it. Emma thought that it looked sexy as all hell. She couldn't resist, she reached out, tracing her fingers along the design.

Anna let out a sigh of pleasure, and she said, "Do you like my new tattoo?"

Emma whispered, "It's so sexy, I'd love to get one, if I didn't have to get needled, that's scary!"

Anna grinned, and said, "I didn't get needled for this one. It's a temporary tattoo. I didn't like the idea of the needles either, and then, if you want it removed, laser removal costs a lot, with no guarantee that it will get rid of it, and can leave a hell of a scar. With this, I get all the benefits of a sexy design, without the downsides."

Anna cranked on the faucet, and when the water was right, her and Emma hopped into the shower stall. Anna liked having a shower stall, she'd never been into baths, and she liked the cleaner feeling that a shower gave her. They passed around the soap, working up a thick lather. Anna's voice, like a caress, told her what to do next.

"Ok Emma, my little snooper, face the wall, and put your hands against the wall, I'm going to wash you down."

Emma did so, and she felt the sheer pleasure of Anna's soapy hands sliding up and down. Emma pressed back against Anna's body, letting out coos of pleasure of pleasure as she gave herself up to Anna's ministrations. Anna's hands worked over Emma, cupping her breasts, slick hands sliding around her belly in caressing, tantalizing circles. Emma was letting out moans of pleasure, my god, it felt so good. Anna's hands reached lower, rubbing the soap against her well trimmed bush, fingers gliding through her trimmed tuft. Anna went to one knee, and Emma looked over her shoulder, seeing Anna's face inches from her ass, as Anna soaped her legs, and then she pulled back, running fingers, up, up, and Emma gasped with pleasure as she felt those well soaped fingers slide up and down her tight rear hole, fingers sliding over the tight rim, then bringing her hands up, and washing her back down. Emma felt like she was in heaven, she turned to face Anna, seeing the smoldering heat in her eyes.

"Would you like to do me now?" Anna cooed.

Emma's mouth was dry, her pulse thumping, she could only nod as Anna handed over the bar of soap. Emma took the same position, Anna's back snuggled in against her, as she soaped up her hands. She ran the soap all over, listening to Anna's soft growls of pleasure as she cupped her breasts with soapy hands, sliding around her belly, Emma felt her pulse pound and her cunt pulse as she ran her fingers over Anna's well trimmed mound. Anna's coos and soft cries of pleasure made her pussy pulse with heat. Taking to one knee, Emma gazed at the wonderful symmetry of Anna's nude ass as she slid her hands up and down the her legs, her hands coming up, cupping those wonderful globes, sliding a slick finger along the part between her cheeks, up and down, around and around, listening to Anna's grunts of pleasure, before sliding her hands all over Anna's back. Anna turned to face her, those dark, sensual eyes full of sexual heat. Emma felt almost hypnotized, seeing the passion that she felt reflected back. Emma gave a growl of desire, she pulled Anna into a tight embrace, and their lips came together, hot lips pressing together urgently, tongues meeting in a swirl of passion, giving themselves up to the moment, hands stroking, fondling, caressing.

Anna broke the kiss, smiled at her, and said, "Come, let me dry you off, then we can retire to more comfortable surroundings."

Emma had the pleasure of having a big fluffy towel wrapped around her, and Anna's hands, stroking and caressing her through the towel. It felt lulling and stimulating as she was happy to do the same to Anna, and soon, they were back in the bedroom.

"Ummm, oh yes, now, you need lessons in pleasure, and I am going to love being your teacher" Anna purred.

Anna produced three long silk scarves, and whispered, "Would you let me tie up your arms again? This time, it's for pleasure, and orgasm is so much more intense when your arms are restrained. I will understand if you don't want me to."

Anna was smiling, a smile of pure heated lust, and her voice was lulling. Emma felt the silly fears she had earlier slip away, she wanted to try it out for pleasure, and she was smiling as much as Anna was as she nodded.

Anna lifted Emma's arms up, until her hands were almost touching above her head. Emma felt the caress of the scarves as her wrists were bound together. Anna took the third scarf, and looped it around the middle of the scarves holding her wrists. Anna secured that scarf to the headboard, then she had Emma slide her body up towards the headboard, so her wrists would be bound, but not stretched painfully up. This was the time for pleasure, not pain.

Anna pushed a pillow up Emma's rump, and Emma's pussy was lifted up, all ready for licking and fucking pleasure. Anna felt her pulse pound, she was so ready to give Emma all the pleasure she could handle. She settled herself in, gently spreading Emma's thighs, her face inches from Emma's steamy heat. The scent of her arousal filled Anna's nose, making her own pussy twang with lustful surges.

Emma looked down between her thighs, seeing Anna's head of black hair between her thighs. She could feel the hot breath gently washing over her lips, my god, her pussy was sizzling already, and Anna hadn't even touched her yet. She felt fingers gently spreading open her lower lips.

"Ummmm, such a pretty pussy, I love to lick pretty pussies, and yours is so pretty Emma," Anna cooed.

Emma felt the contact, the soft, wet caress of Anna's tongue licking up and down her lips, tasting her, set Emma's senses tingling. Sliding her tongue up higher, Emma felt it, Anna's tongue like liquid fire, sliding over her throbbing clit, and Emma squealed with pleasure, my god, Anna sure knew what she was doing.

Emma pulled at the her restraints, feeling no give, but, unlike last time, all she could feel was pleasure, the fact that she was restrained just made her hotter. With lust glazed eyes, she looked down, saw Anna's head of long black hair between her legs, felt the sweep of her tongue, the slide of that hot wetness over her lips, all swollen and plump with excitement, was driving her to a new plane of pleasure. Her clit was stiff, rock hard, eager for more attention from that hot wet tongue, and Anna did not disappoint. Emma felt her clit surrounded, totally encased in a heaven of soft lips and wet tongue lashing at her clit like liquid fire, and she felt the rush.

"Yes, oh my god you're so good, yes, making me, yes, yes, yes, CUMMING!"

Emma thrust her hips up to Anna's eager mouth, eager to maximize the contact, and she let out a howl of sheer pleasure as her climax grabbed her, and spun her around, her body shaking. She could feel Anna's mouth still held firmly around her clit, Anna's tongue teasing at her, making her cum again, then again, and again, in hot, throbbing pulses of nerve jangling pleasure, one of top of the other, her head was getting dizzy from the sensory rush. Anna let up, licking at Emma's lips gently, she knew how ultra sensitive it could get from continued stimulation, as she took Emma into the afterglow.

Emma looked down with lust glazed eyes, saw Anna raise her face, smiling, shining with her own juices, and Anna's face came up, and Emma got to taste her essence on Anna's lips, her own tart taste making her pulse pound.

"Ummm, you taste so good Emma, I love your juices, did you like the taste of your juices?" Anna cooed.

"Yes, yes, I want to do you now!" Emma growled.

"Emma, my little snooper, you will get what you want, but first, I need to fuck you!" Anna cooed.

Emma felt her pulse thump as she watched Anna's 10 inch dildo attached to the harness, around Anna's hips, the dildo stiff and ready, ready to fuck her. Emma's mind was spinning with the heated lust that was bubbling inside her. Anna's gently spread her thighs apart, and nudged the dildo against Emma's hot, soaking seam. With a push, Anna entered her, Emma moaned with pleasure as her tight teen walls were parted, the hard stiff dildo filling her. Emma let out a squeal of pleasure, as Anna slid 7 inches into her, pulling back and in again. She held it there, and Emma looked up, questioningly.

Anna said softly, "Your boyfriend Rick, how big is he?"

Emma wasn't sure, so she said, "I'm not sure, maybe six, seven inches?"

Anna smiled, and said, "Ah, so part of you is still tight and unopened. How would you like to be filled with 10 inches? Would you like that Emma, my little snooper?"

Emma was filled with lust, she growled, "Yes, yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, go deep!"

Anna thrust, hard, and Emma let out a howl as she felt the parting deep inside her, as ten inches of stiff, hard dildo was now buried to the hilt. Emma felt stuffed, so wonderfully stuffed, and she let Anna know how much she liked it.

Emma cried out "Yes, oh fuck yes, feels so good, give it to me Anna, fuck my pussy, fuck me!"

"Very good Emma, my sexy little snooper" Anna purred.

Anna pulled back, and thrust in, burying all 10 inches again. The cries of pleasure from Emma spurred her on, and Anna started to hump that sexy teen body beneath her, giving Emma a glorious ride. Emma was seeing stars, Anna was fucking her in just the right way, and Anna grabbed Emma's head, and pulled her in, lips mashing tightly together. Having her arms restrained set Emma on fire with lust, she jammed her tongue into Anna's mouth, feeling the heat building between her legs as their hot, slithery tongues twinned together. The kiss grew hotter, and so did that fire deep inside, and Emma could feel the building orgasm, her legs started to shake, and she felt that fluttering deep inside, and let it take her.

Pulling her mouth away, Emma cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, cumming oh my god, yes, yes, YES!"

Her voice rose to a shriek as Emma tumbled into orgasm, her pussy clamping and wrenching hard at the stiff dildo, feeling that glorious wave pick her up and have her way with her body, the bliss of orgasm making every nerve ending tremble with pleasure. She was aware of Anna making soft, crooning sounds to her as she shook through climax, and she finally flopped down, her body spent, floating in that glorious zone of immediate post coitus.

She felt her wrists being released, and she pulled Anna close, drifting through the dreamy afterglow. They held each other close, savoring the feeling of being in each other's arms, Emma felt her orgasmic pleasures gently ebbing. Emma wanted to do the very same thing to Anna.

"Now, I want to do the very same things to you!" Emma cooed.

"Yes, oh please do, use the velcro restraints on me, tie me down, I love cumming when I'm tied up, fuck, it makes me cum like a train!" Anna exclaimed.

Emma felt the surge of lust quickly rebuilding, as Anna took her place, and Emma opened the restraints. The sound of the velcro opening brought a growl of desire from Anna, and Emma slipped the loops around her wrists, closed the velcro securely, and Anna was secured to the headboard, her arms held out at a 45 degree angle. Anna's face was flushed, her eyes bright, her breathing deep. Emma had Anna move up a bit, so she was restrained, but not in stretched-out pain. Emma had picked up on the sense that this was the time for pleasure, not pain.

Anna growled again with desire as Emma slipped the blindfold over her eyes.

"Oh my god, yes, so sexy, love it!" Anna whispered, her voice husky with desire.

Emma could feel her own pussy responding, her pink seam slicking up with her own juices, as she pressed her lips tightly against Anna's. The tongues came out to play, and tongue filled swirls of passion sent both Anna and Emma's desire climbing higher. Emma started to kiss her way, down, down, and her mouth covered Anna's stiff, turgid nipples. She sucked first one, than the other, switching back and forth, licking, nipping gently. Being that she had never enjoyed sex with another female, she hoped she was doing it right. Anna's growls and cries of passion gave her the answer she needed, and her tongue spiraled downward, she licked a trail though Anna's trimmed bush, and she placed herself in the spread V of her thighs. She could see those pink lower lips, spread apart slightly, letting Emma gaze at the dark coral interior, glistening with Anna's juices. Emma licked her lips, she needed to taste those juices, right now.

Anna's voice, almost shy, cooed, "Emma, do I have a pretty pussy?"

Emma whispered back, "Oh yes honey, it's so beautiful. I'm going to lick you, and show you how beautiful your pretty pussy is!"

Anna felt the caress of Emma's hot tongue making contact, making her growl with desire as she felt the wet, loving swipes, up and down her lips. Being blindfolded and restrained just made it all the more erotic, fuck, she loved being tied down. Her college lover Jamie had liked to tie her down, and then sat on her face, making her lick her pussy over and over. Anna discovered that she loved it, and when she got to tie Jaime down, and reverse the roles, she'd enjoyed blowout orgasms, soaking Jaime's cute face with gut wrenching waterfall orgasms. She felt Emma's tongue climbing higher, higher.

Anna cooed "Oh yes, yes, ummmm, there, oh my god, lick me right there, make me cum my sexy little snooper!"

Emma decided to try what Anna had done. She'd heard of the G spot, and she tried her best to remember how far in Anna had gone. She slid two fingers in, making Anna growl with pleasure, she rotated her fingers, and made a come hither motion with her fingers over the front wall.

Anna stiffened, and growled, "Yes, oh my god, yes, right there, make me squirt!"

Emma did so, her tongue swabbing over Anna's twitching clit, her fingers polishing Anna's G spot, eager for a squirting facial. It all came together, Anna's tunnel clamping down on her fingers, her voice letting out a shriek of pleasure, and Emma's face getting splattered with Anna's girl cum. Emma felt her face getting plastered, Anna's body shaking wildly, her cries of pleasure filling the bedroom. Emma smiled to herself, for the first time making love to a female, she knew she'd done an awesome job.

groomleader
05-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Part 5

Emma could hear baby Monica over the monitor, wake up and start to fuss, and she hopped up from the bed.

"I'll be right back, Anna sweetie, just going to take care of sweet baby Monica" she said softly.

Just walking naked through the house made Emma feel so sexy, Anna had awakened her sexuality to a much fuller dimension. She stepped into Monica's room, the nightlight was on, and she scooped up the baby, snuggling her close, cooing to her. Monica looked up, and gave Emma a heart-warming smile as Emma checked Monica's diaper. Nope, nothing there, then she saw Monica yawn, and snuggle close to her, drifting back to sleep. Just a wake up and go back to sleep call, this time. Emma smiled as she gently rocked Monica in her arms, singing a soft lullaby, feeling a tender closeness with Monica. Yeah, she knew Monica was not HER baby, but that didn't stop the close, loving, protective, second mother nature she felt towards her sweet charge.

When Monica was sleeping peacefully, Emma placed her very gently back in her crib. She paused for a minute, to make sure that Monica was totally asleep. Satisfied, she tiptoed out of the bedroom, and quietly closed the door. Walking back towards Anna's bedroom, she could feel the lust start to surge. She felt the lust get an extra boost when she saw Anna, spread eagled, tied down and blindfolded, her delicious body spread out for Emma's carnal pleasures. She quickly strapped on the 10 inch dildo, lubed up that glass butt plug, and climbed onto the bed.

"Time for more pleasure for you, Anna baby" Emma cooed.

Anna felt Emma's hands start to stroke at her. Anna let out soft coos of pleasure as she felt the tingling of the skin on skin contact. Anna felt her body being stroked with both hands, long relishing strokes that began at her bound wrists, slid down her arms, over her shoulders, around her breasts, over her belly, and down, sliding gently over her sex, her lips plump and swollen with the rush of desire that was quickly churning up. Anna felt Emma stroking at her again and again, she felt a slight sting as one of Emma's nails scratched against the side of her left breast. Anna could feel the rising need, she was hungry, so ready, more than ready, god, she needed it so bad.

"Tell me what you want baby, I want to hear it!" Emma growled.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, I need it so much, ram me!" Anna gasped.

Emma grinned, as she pushed Anna's legs back, and started to spread baby oil around Anna's tight puckered asshole.

"Oh my god, yes, give it to me, I want both holes filled!"

Emma cupped Anna's cheeks, pulling them apart so her tight asshole could be fucked. She brought the butt plug against that tight pucker, and pushed it in, slowly, slowly. Anna's growls, the sight of her wrists pulling against the restraints, feeling no give, made Emma's pulse pound. With two inches left, and one last push, the plug was jammed in all the way, Anna's ass clamped around the stem, holding it buried up her tight clamp.

"Oh fuck, one hole filled, now, fill up my other hole, my cunt's on fire, fill it my sexy little snooper!"

Emma quickly slid between Anna's spread thighs, notched the dildo head against her, and thrust it in to the hilt. Anna squealed with pleasure as her pink walls got the stuffing she needed. Fuck, she loved the feeling of having both holes filled at the same time, the rubbing of the dildo and the plug against each other made her cunt a churning volcano of lust.

"Fuck, fuck, so good, give it to me baby, let me have it!" Anna growled.

Emma was fired up, she was going to give her the best ride she could. Pulling back halfway, then thrusting in again, Emma got a rhythm going, she smiled, getting the view of what Rick did when he fucked her. She felt Anna's legs wrap around her waist, tilting her hips up, eager to get every last bit of plunging dildo deep inside her.
Anna's gasps and cries of pleasure started to fill the bedroom, and she howled out wordlessly as she tumbled into orgasm, her pussy gushing crazily, her asshole throbbing with pleasure, filled with that butt plug.

Emma was too revved up to just stop, and she rode that body under her, she just wanted to fuck Anna over and over. It propelled Anna into another orgasm, and another, her cries and gasps of pleasure filling the bedroom.

Dimly, she heard Anna cry out, "Stop, oh please stop!"

That cut through the red haze of lust, and Emma quickly pulled out, and pulled herself up, face to face with Anna, and yanked off the blindfold.

"Anna, Anna, are you okay, oh please, I didn't mean to hurt you!" Emma babbled.

Anna looked into her eyes, and said shakily, "It's okay baby, I was just getting too sensitive down there, and I couldn't stand the rush of sensation I was getting, my clit gets very sensitive after her first orgasm."

Emma breathed out a big sigh of relief, and Anna whispered, huskily, "Tell me something, how hot and wet is your cunt?"

Emma whispered, "Very hot, I'm almost gushing!"

Anna cooed, "Then come and sit on my face baby, it's time for you to get more relief!"

Emma squatted over Anna's face, slowly lowering her pussy down. She reached down, slipped her fingers around her lips, and spread her lips open to Anna's eyes.

Anna growled, "Oh yes, that pretty pussy, so ready for more licking pleasure, lower yourself right down baby, and let me lick you."

Emma did so, letting out a squeal of pleasure as she felt Anna's tongue slide along her lips, and right in to her. She settled herself down, moaning at the absolute pleasure of Anna's tongue doing a masterful lick job on her. Anna was no novice at pussy licking, she was hitting all the right spots, making Emma's head swim with the surging pleasure that was starting to pool right there.

Anna was buried in the hot, wet, pink sensuality of Emma's pussy, licking at that tight, teen pussy. She loved licking pussy, she'd been doing it since she was sixteen. Girlfriends, one night stands, her college roommate, if they were female, and eager for some oral loving, she was always ready to provide it. She loved to suck cock too, she loved being bi, she could never be either totally gay or totally straight. She firmly believed that if you don't go both ways, you'll miss half the fun. She could feel the trembling of Emma's body, and her tongue went wild on Emma's clit.

Emma could feel it, oh, that felt so good, she felt that wonderful welling up, like her pleasure was a giant balloon, filling up, and up, and up, so could feel it, ready to explode.

"Yes, oh yes, so good, gonna gonna, oh yes, yes, YES!"

Emma felt the spasms deep down, the balloon popping, and she felt a river of juices pouring out of her, Anna's tongue eager to lick and suck out every drop. She growled, moaned, and pushed herself tightly against Anna's mouth, feeling the pleasure wash into her, making her body light up like a Christmas tree. It felt so good, ummm, so good, oh so good, Emma rode that glorious crest as long as she could, until she felt it start that ebb, and she slumped down, feeling so gloriously spent.

She realized that Anna was still restrained, and she quickly released her arms. Anna sighed with pleasure, and Emma felt her body being pulled into a tight embrace, Anna just wanting to hold her close, and enjoy the afterglow.

Anna got up, and went to check on Monica, then she returned.

"Let's go to bed, baby, and you are staying right here, in my bed, with me."

Emma lay on her side, and she felt the pleasure of Anna's body spooning against her, Anna's lips placing soft delicate kisses down the back of her neck.

"Goodnight Emma, sleep well my sexy little snooper."

groomleader
06-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Part 6

Emma felt sleep dissolve, and she woke up, feeling the pleasure of Anna's naked body against her back, her arm over Emma's hip, still holding her close. Emma felt her bladder demanding, and she slipped quietly out of bed, trying to not disturb Anna. Anna sighed, and rolled over onto her other side. Emma headed into the bathroom, once her bladder was emptied, she stopped in to the nursery to check on Monica. Monica was sleeping peacefully, and Emma returned to Anna's bedroom. She looked over at the soft glow of the bedside clock, it was 3:00 AM. Way too early to get up yet, Emma slipped under the covers, and she had the pleasure of spooning against Anna's warm nude back. Anna stirred slightly, let out a soft sigh, and snuggled back against Emma's body. Emma slipped a hand over Anna's hip, holding her body close as she drifted off.

When she opened her eyes, she was face to face with Anna. Those beautiful dark eyes gazed into hers, and she was eager for more.

Anna saw the need, she was all ready to again awaken Emma's body and mind. The sudden ringing of her cell phone, however had different ideas.

She flipped her phone open, and Emma saw her face fall as she talked and listened.

She closed the phone, and said, "Regrettably, my little snooper, I need to get to work. The manager can't make it in for 4 hours, and as assistant manager, I need to cover those 4 hours. My Mom wants to spend more time with sweet Monica, so I'll call her up, she can come and take Monica for the day. I'll be done by Noon, how would you like to meet me for lunch, and do some fun things?"

"I'd love it" Emma replied, "I guess we'd better get going."

"In a few minutes" Anna cooed huskily, and they pressed their naked bodies together tightly, rubbing, tongues probing each others mouths, hands roaming urgently, stroking and caressing, creating exiting tingles of pleasure, fingers finding soft, wet pink seams, and their cries of pleasure as fingers pressed into each other, sliding along hot pink walls, fingertips sliding around and around stiff, twitching clits, until both felt the waves of pleasure, bodies shuddering together, cries of climactic pleasure filling the bedroom, letting their orgasms take them.

At the door, Anna gave Emma another tongue swirling kiss, and cooed "Meet me at the Holstein Diner, at Noon."

Anna pressed some money into Emma's hand, and waved to her as she walked home. Opening her hand, Emma was amazed to see a one hundred dollar bill. She walked in the front door, and made some pleasant talk with her Mom, about babysitting, Anna's fine, the usual. In her mind, she was thinking Anna's more than fine, she's spectacular. Her pussy twitched as she thought about what would happen after lunch.

At ten minutes to Noon, Emma walked in the door of the Holstein diner, and she saw Anna watching for her. Anna's smile of greeting also had that gleam of lust edge to it, and she felt her clit twitch in anticipation. Anna rose and brushed her cheek with her lips, giving her pussy a warm pulse.

"Thank you for meeting me for lunch. I have an appointment at my salon, and I want you to come along with me. How would you like to get a Brazilian waxing? I'm having it done, there's nothing like the smooth, bare feel right after waxing. We can have matching Brazilians!"

Emma was intrigued, she asked, "Does it hurt a lot? And what do you think my boyfriend would think about it?"

Anna replied, "Well, it's some pain, I found it not unbearable, I think the one who does it knows just what to do. After that first time, it's like I got the sensitivity out, and each time has been just a twinge, and the payoff for that pain of the first is incredible. Your pussy will be so smooth, so naked, and so sensitive. Without any hair in the way, it'll feel like a giant erogenous zone. It won't be difficult, since you already have your hair as a well trimmed, neat and tidy bush. Join me, and if you don't like it, well, it'll grow back. And as for Rick liking it, he'll go crazy over it. He won't be able to keep his hands, his mouth, and everything else away from you. Once he sees it, all he'll be thinking about when you're out on a date, is how smooth, how soft and naked and beautiful your pretty pussy is under your clothes, and how soon before he gets to lick you, and ram his cock deep inside that nice, smooth opening!"

Just hearing Anna talking like that made her imagine that whole scene, seeing Rick devoring her pussy, and eagerly ramming into her, humping her wildly until his cock erupted, filling her throbbing tunnel with a sizzling, juicy load of red hot cum. Her pussy was pulsing with zings of lust filled need, juices churning, fuck, she was just so hot and bothered, she could feel her face flushing, and her breathing deepen a bit. Anna grinned, she knew the effect it was having on Emma.

"Something else I'd like to get, I'd like one of those temporary tattoos" Emma said, "Any chance I could get that done soon?"

"How about today?" Anna said. "That's another thing that'll drive Rick wild, with your body bearing a tattoo, it drives a guy crazy, your bare pussy and a tattoo that he can watch when he's fucking you doggy style, will make him wild with desire!"

They were both excited, eating a light lunch, then hopping into Anna's car. At the salon, when Anna talked to the lady doing the waxing, she smiled, and she realized that Anna and her were going to get waxed together, side by side at the same time.

"This way, you can watch me go first, and see that it's not so bad. We'll break your waxing virginity, and you'll love it!" Anna grinned.

Soon, Anna and Emma were both laying back, naked from the waist down, and Emma watched, fascinated, as the stylist applied talcum power to the tops of Anna's thighs. She watched the stylist spreading on the liquid wax, applying the cloth, then quickly ripping it off like a band-aid. Anna didn't even flinch. That gave Emma a boost of self-confidence, as the stylist started on the tops of her thighs. When she felt the cloth ripping out the hair, it stung a bit, but she didn't want to act wimpy. She gritted her teeth a bit, and let the stylist do her job.

Anna asked, "You okay Emma?"

Emma replied, "Yeah, I'm okay, it stung a bit, but I can handle it."

Little by little, switching from one to the other, the stylist did her thing. Emma found that the pubic hair removal wasn't too painful at all. Her body had adjusted to the feel of her hair being removed, and Anna and Emma felt themselves being waxed, until they were both bare, smooth and totally hair free. The stylist inspected her work, gave a satisfied nod, and applied a cool, smooth cream packed with aloe vera gel and vitamin E to the newly bare skin. Emma let out a sigh of pleasure at the feel of that cool cream being applied to her.

"This will help to minimize the redness, and any bumps that might appear. It was a pleasure to wax you both, Anna, thank you for bringing in your babysitter, and introducing her to the wonderful world of bare pussy! I'll meet you out front at reception" she said, leaving the room.

Anna and Emma stood up, and looked at themselves in the mirror. Emma was fascinated, she hadn't been this hair free since she was 13. It also made her very horny, looking at her freshly waxed pubes, she ran a hand down, loving the feel of bare, smooth skin under her fingers. She felt another set of fingers join hers, and Anna was standing next to her, spiraling her fingers around and around, caressing gently at her newly bare mound, gazing at her with a look of heated lust.

Anna whispered, "Like it, don't you baby?"

Emma cooed, "Oh I love it, god, it makes me feel so horny!"

Anna said, "Now, we'll take you out for your first tattoo! Then let's go back to my house, and we'll have some fun with our waxings!"

They got dressed, and out by the reception desk, Anna paid for both waxings. Emma started to protest, but Anna smiled at her, and said it was her treat.

Emma relented, then said, "But the next time, it will be my treat!"

Anna grinned, and replied "You have a deal Emma!"

Just walking half a block to the car, Emma could feel the new sensitivity of her smooth pubic region, my god, it felt so incredibly erotic. The feel of her panties sliding against her, her jeans pressed against her, was making her pubic area pulse with sensation. In the car, she couldn't help squirming around on the seat, trying to not be too obvious, but Anna saw what she was doing.

Anna said, "Yeah, the first time, I couldn't sit still either. After your tattoo, when we get home, you're gonna love what I have in mind."

A few minutes later, the car pulled up to the Second Image tattoo parlor, and Anna led Emma inside. A young man long black hair, sky blue eyes, a ready smile and very elaborate ink designs up and down his arms came forward.

"Anna, welcome back! Don't tell me your here to get some permanent work done, I have some designs you're gonna love!"

"No Gus, I told you, no permanent stamps on me. This is my babysitter Emma, she saw my tattoo, and she'd like a temporary tattoo also. Emma, this is Gus Rogan, tattoo artist extraordinaire."

Gus smiled, and said, "It's a pleasure Emma, come in the back, and I'll show you what designs I have for temporary tattoos. And Anna, I have some more special ones in, if you'd like another design."

"Perfect, we just got ourselves waxed, and I'd like something right above my bare pussy!" Anna said with enthusiasm.

Emma was startled by how talkative Anna was about what they'd just done, but Gus wasn't shocked, or leering, it looked like their banter was the banter of long time friends, who could speak openly about things, and not have to censor what they wanted to say.

Emma started to look through the designs, there were more than a few. Anna was looking over her shoulder, and she pointed down at one.

"Oh that one would be perfect for you baby!"

Emma was looking at a red heart, with a white banner stretched across it, and the word "SEXY" in black, cursive script on the banner. Emma liked it, and the fact that Anna was stroking at her back, just above her ass, decided it for her. Soon, Emma found herself face down on the tattoo couch, her T shirt off, her jeans and panties pushed down to just below the cheeks of her ass. She felt somewhat exposed, but Gus was all business, and very soon, Emma had the heart on her back, just above where the cleavage of her ass cheeks started. Gus helped her up, and angled a full length mirror so that she could look over her shoulder at it. Seeing that "tramp stamp" on her, marking her, made her pussy churn. She felt so fucking sexy, my god, she was gonna need Anna to put out the burning fire of lust rising in her.

Anna smiled as she looked through the designs, and pointed out the one she'd like. Anna took her place, face up, stretched out, baring her lower belly and pelvis for Gus. After Gus had applied the tattoo, it made Emma grin. A snake was wrapped around a large red apple that had a bite taken out of it. Just above the snake/apple combo, were the words, "Like a nibble?" It also made Emma's pussy pulse, she did indeed want to nibble, but not on an apple!

Gus helped her stand up, and Anna inspected it in the mirror. She was naked from the waist down, but Gus wasn't hanging over them, or leering at their bodies. Emma realized he was a professional, and had probably seen a lot of T and A from customers who wanted designs in private places.

Anna turned, caught Emma's eyes, and she could feel the pulse of lust that Anna's hungry eyes communicated to her. They needed to satisfy their desire for each other, Emma could feel the anticipation building, she was so wet the crotch of her panties was sticking to her bare, smooth opening, oh it was going to be so sweet.

groomleader
06-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Part 7

The drive back to Anna's house was only 10 minutes, but to Emma, every minute just seemed to drag by. When they finally parked in the garage, Emma and Anna walked hand in hand straight to the bedroom. No reason to put off the release of that heated lust, oh yeah, Emma was practically gushing.

They took to the bed, rolling around, kissing wildly. Anna stopped, and told Emma to get up on her knees. Anna did the same, their bodies almost touching.

Anna whispered, "First, let me strip you down, my sexy little snooper."

Emma nodded, her eyes glazed with lust as she watch Anna's fingers slide under her T shirt, and slid it up her body. She lifted it away, and with Anna's experienced fingers, her bra was quickly unfastened. She slipped it down her shoulders, and tossed it away. Emma's breasts, so inviting, luscious firm mounds with hard, erect light pink nipples, sticking out stiffly, pointed straight at Anna.

Anna could feel her pulse pounding, as she worked on laying that sexy body bare. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Emma's jeans, sliding them down. Emma lay back so that she could pull them all the rest of the way off. Anna reached down, slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties, and slipped them down, pulling the material away from Emma's sodden labia. Emma brought her legs up so Anna could slip her panties over her feet. Emma could feel her pussy spread open, fully exposed to Anna's gaze. Emma could feel how wet she was, her soaking seam laid bare for Anna's viewing pleasure. She saw Anna, face flushed, lick her lips as she stared down at Emma's coral pink opening, god, so smooth, so bare, so perfect.

"Yes, oh yes, you have such a pretty pussy Emma, my god, it may be the prettiest pussy ever" Anna cooed huskily. "Okay, your turn, get me naked!"

Returning to her knees, Emma reached out and slid her fingers through the buttons of Anna blouse, slipping the blouse apart, then sliding it off her shoulders. Emma saw the black lace bra that Anna was wearing, and with a deft touch, Anna's bra quickly ended up tossed on the bedroom floor. Emma's mouth was dry as she looked at Anna's breasts, just slightly larger than hers, her nipples a darker rose color, standing out stiffly. Emma slipped her hands down, Anna was wearing a short skirt, and it was a simple matter to just unfasten the buttons, and let it slide off. Anna's black panties pulled Emma's eyes to them like a magnet. Emma couldn't resist sliding her hand in, lightly cupping Anna's sex. Anna's eyes fluttered, and she let out a low moan of desire. Anna's skin was so soft and Emma could feel heat radiating from between that sexy triangle. Her hand was covered with Anna's juices as she slowly pulled her panties down. Anna lay back, breathing in sharp little gasps, as Emma slipped her panties off over her feet. Emma couldn't stop staring at Anna's pussy, shaven clean, and Emma could see her pussy lips, swollen with desire and glistening with her juices. Anna's eyes were wide with desire as she looked at Emma looking at her.

In the most erotic thing Emma had ever done, she brought Anna's panties to her nose and breathed in. Her nose was right were Anna's pussy lips had been nestled, and her whole body trembled with desire as she smelled the scent of Anna's juices, her arousal, peppery, musky and hot, permeated the panty crotch. It made Emma ache with desire, she felt like she needed to cum, right now, or go crazy.

"Fuck, fuck, my god, I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Emma panted.

Anna felt the same way, it was obvious they just had to get off first. What Anna had planned for her and Emma could wait until the fever of lust was burned away.

"Lay back Emma, I'll do you first!"

Emma cooed, "Before you start, could you put me in the velcro restraints again?"

Having experienced two types of restraints, and gotten over her fear of being restrained, Emma wanted the velcro ones. Emma was letting out continuous moans of pleasure as she felt the cuffs encircle her wrists, the velcro closures being tightened, and her arms pulled up above her head, tied to the head board. She looked down, almost delirious with lust, and saw Anna's head looming just above her smooth shaven mound. Emma was beyond lust driven heat, the wetness of her naked desire had dripped down her legs, and her clitoris was throbbing to the point of pain.

Anna moved up slightly, and Emma felt her breath on her stomach. She watched, Anna was lightly kissing her way from her navel down to her folds, spread open and swollen with sexual excitement. Then Anna licked the smooth skin all around Emma's pussy. Anna reached out and cupped Emma's pussy. Very gently, her fingers lightly glided up and down Emma's slick, swollen vaginal lips, tracing the folds. With a feather's touch, she eased in between them, as her finger went inside, Emma felt her sweet moisture flowing out, gushing over Anna's hand as she moaned with pleasure.

Anna wanted to tease Emma a bit more, she enjoyed having Emma restrained and under her control.

"Umm, you are so wet Emma, so very wet. Your pretty pussy is just gushing, you must be so turned on. Tell me Emma, my little snooper, are you turned on?"

"Fuck, oh my fucking god, yes, I feel like I'm about to go insane!"

"Would you like me to do something about that, my little snooper?" Anna questioned, with just a slightly sharper edge to her voice.

Emma recognized that, and she said, "Do with me as you wish Anna, I am under your control, and I am here for your pleasure."

"Excellent, well done Emma."

Anna pulled out her finger, and the tip of her tongue softly slid inside. Emma growled with need, and Anna ended her waiting by burying her face between Emma's legs, her tongue licking at the pink walls, getting her face covered with Emma's juices. She quickly surrounded her throbbing clit, her tongue swiping wildly at it.

Emma felt her arms pulling at the restraints as her body was drawn to a keen edge. The lack of give made her crazy, and it took all of 10 seconds before she felt the wave racing at her. She felt her body locking up, that squeezing urge.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCCCCKKKK!"

Emma's voice rose to a scream as her pussy blew, she could feel the sudden release, and her girl cum started to squirt, her body felt like she had no control over it, long, slow, wrenching waves of pleasure tore through her, over and over, her pussy was squirting like a geyser, oh fuck, it felt like it would never end. Anna's tongue continued to tease at her throbbing clit, and Emma felt another orgasm grab her, and another, oh fuck, it was too much, she was cumming helplessly, unable to stop, and she felt like she was going to pass out.

Anna lifted her face away as Emma, delirious with pleasure, rode out her fifth orgasm, she slumped down, gasping like a race horse, getting her bearings back. As she did, she saw Anna dripping wet face grinning at her, and Anna raised up and swung her leg over Emma's head. Emma felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through her as Anna's hot crimson love flesh hovered above her.

Anna cooed, "Do you think I have a pretty pussy too, Emma?"

Emma growled huskily, "Yes, oh my god yes, your pussy is beautiful, let me lick your beautiful pussy!"

Emma could feel the heat from between Anna's legs warming her face. She smelled the scent of her arousal, hot and musky, her pussy lips fat and swollen with sexual excitement, everything was dewy wet. Anna lowered herself, she cradled Emma's head in her hands, lifted her head gently, and pulled Emma's mouth against her dripping opening. She felt Emma's tongue digging in, she let out a loud moan of pleasure, Emma's tongue knew what to do, licking at her juices, eager to taste Anna's arousal. She moved to position her clit, rock hard and throbbing, and urged Emma on.

"Lick my clit, baby, lick me, I'm so hot, make me cum, make me cum all over your sexy face!"

Emma clamped her lips around her, using her tongue to make lightning fast passes over Anna's most personal organ. Anna had been on the brink, just like Emma, and she let out a high pitched shriek of pleasure as her pussy blew apart. Anna started to squirt, Emma got the first 3 sprays in her mouth, she closed her lips and felt her face getting squirted down wildly, eagerly swallowing Anna's cum, then opening her mouth for more. Anna's squeals and howls of pleasure filled the bedroom as her orgasm vented its full force inside her, her body shaking crazily, waves of pleasure hitting her, over and over. Emma got the wettest facial she had ever had, Anna's girl cum soaked her like she'd just had a bucket of water thrown in her face. Anna felt dizzy from the sensory rush that had hit her, as she slid off Emma's face. She slipped the cuffs open, freeing Emma's wrists, and Emma's arms came around her, pulling her close.

Anna opened her eyes, saw Emma's soaking wet face smiling at her, and they plastered their lips to each other, exchanging tongue filled swirls of passion. They lay together, bodies entwined, caressing each other, enjoying the after glow, letting the fiery heat of their orgasms dissipate. Anna had something in mind, and she wanted them to be able to enjoy some time with it, not be cumming crazily like some horny 17 year old boy.

Their bodies entwined, they drifted on the wave of post orgasmic pleasure. Anna could feel the need starting back up, and she started a loving session of foreplay, Emma could feel Anna's lips, tongue and fingers working her over. Fingers touching, caressing, setting fires of pleasure going all over her body, tongue and lips adding to the fire. Anna smiled, skilfully bringing her back up, her breathing speeding up, little moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Anna took a peek, ah yes, Emma's clit was stiff, hard and eager, free of its hooded canopy.

Anna lay back, pulling Emma on top of her, and whispered to her to do the same. Emma was eager to reciprocate, and Anna's body felt the lighting up as Emma languished sizzling foreplay on her, she could feel her clit rising up, just as stiff, hard and eager as Emma's. Now they could enjoy what Anna had in mind.

"Lie back Emma, I have something in mind for my sexy little snooper."

Emma lay back, and Anna gazed down at her, all spread out and so ready. Emma watched as Anna slid a knee over her thigh, straddled it, and moved higher. Anna adjusted her position, moving closer and closer, and she felt her fat, swollen lips making contact with Emma's. Emma's eyes opened wide, and she let out a gasp of pleasure as Anna started to rock, their lower lips kissing, Anna's hand reached down to spread open their lips to each other. Oh yes, perfect, their soft, bare pussies were pressing heatedly against each other, and Emma could feel her clit being kissed by soft, wet pussy lips stroking against her, the rocking motion of Anna's hips driving them together. Emma could feel her pleasure blazing, and she slid her hands down to Anna's ass cheeks, and held her tightly against her crotch as she humped her hips up towards Anna's, eager to give Anna's pleasure bud the same zings of pleasure.

"Oh my god, so good, so good, yes, yes, mmmmm" Anna cooed.

They picked up speed, feeling the pleasure racing as they moved their hips together, crying out with pleasure as they ground their throbbing clits together. Anna was consumed by the sensations of Emma's soft body under her, the heat of their arousal, the twitching of clits ready to explode, the intoxicating scent coming from between their legs, and Emma's delicious cries of passion.

Emma could feel it, like a gathering storm, Anna grinding against her, their pussies molten centers of heat, sliding wetly and heatedly against each other. The room was filled with cries and moans of passion as they clung to each other, their hips humping and grinding, rubbing their throbbing clits together. Their bodies were covered with a fine glaze of sweat as their straining bodies rubbed and slid against each other. Emma could feel her pussy aching, her clit throbbing and burning with desire, as Anna's straining clit rubbed against hers. They increased their rhythm, and Emma could feel it racing at her.

Anna lifted her head crying out, "Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck fuck, YEEESSS!"

That set Emma off, and she shrieked with pleasure as she felt her pussy wrench wildly, starting the familiar spasms, she was cumming, oh my god, was she cumming, like a fucking train, she was cumming in colors.

Anna's howl of pleasure joined hers, and Anna felt herself tumble into orgasm. Their cries of orgasmic delight filled the bedroom, their bodies shuddering and writhing together, their pussies gushing and squirting, soaking the sheets with a flood of their love juices, Anna's orgasm felt like liquid fire was consuming her body. After the first massive explosion of passion, their hips jerked in spastic little aftershocks as they continued to rub their throbbing clits together, sending sizzling bolts of pleasure racing through their bodies. Emma had never climaxed so intensely in her life.

After holding on to each other for what seemed like an eternity, Anna rolled off Emma and lay on her back, her eyes closed, her heart still racing. Their bodies were covered with sweat, Anna's crotch and the inside of her thighs were soaked with their love juices. The air was heavy with the scent of their lovemaking and it filled their nostrils and made them light-headed.

Emma was hooked. She now knew that she was totally bi-sexual, no way could she confine herself to guys only. She looked at Anna and wished the moment would last forever.

Emma closed her eyes as she drifted on soft, wispy clouds, recalling every touch, taste, and smell of what had just happened. The wetness between her legs made her pussy tingle in the cool air. After a while, Emma felt hot breath on her stomach, and she opened her eyes to the exciting sight of Anna lightly kissing her way from her navel down through the smooth shaven pubic area, licking her, then she gently pushed her legs apart and kissed her folds, spread open and swollen from desire. Anna smiled, then licked her inner thighs and all around Emma's pussy, her taste buds buzzing from the spicy, erotic taste of their mixed juices. When Anna had finished cleaning Emma, Emma moaned softly as she felt the tip of Anna's tongue softly probe her vagina.

Then Anna raised up and swung her leg over Emma. Emma felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through her as Anna's beautiful sex was only inches from her mouth. It was wildly erotic seeing Anna's beautiful pussy that close. She could feel the heat from between her legs warming her face. That sexy, so delicious expanse of clean, hairless mound just pumped her arousal higher, knowing that she was similarly bare and smooth to Anna. The scent of Anna's arousal, hot and musky, made her dizzy with desire.

She could feel Anna's tongue stroking and probing gently at the folds of her pussy. A lesbian 69, that thought in her mind fired her up. She ran her fingertips along Anna's pink trail, hearing her soft moan as her finger slid inside Anna's hot tunnel. Her tongue quickly followed, sliding along Anna's lucious pink inner lips. Emma filled her mouth with the taste of Anna's musky sap, needing more, wanting more. Emma pulled Anna's pussy against her face, and she licked Anna ravenously, her tongue dipping deep into Anna's fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Emma's mouth. She started flicking her tongue against Anna's straining clit, intent on licking her to a wild orgasm.

Anna growled, and she was giving to Emma as good as she got. Anna had her hot mouth at Emma's steaming core, her face buried between Emma's thighs, tongue buried deep in Emma's molten hot pussy, licking her, tasting her hot musky juices, their shared arousal feeding off each other, making them hotter and hotter. Anna wrapped her tongue around Emma's bulging clit, pulling at the engorged stem over and over again.

Their hot, panting breaths filled the room as Anna and Emma licked each other hungrily, intent on driving their lover to another shaking climax. The hot, primal scent of their gushing centers, and the heated scent from their sweat drenched bodies mingled, creating a musky hot scent of pure lust. The scent filled their nostrils and inflamed their senses, they became two hot and horny cunts, nothing in the world mattered except the orgasm both were straining towards.

Emma could feel it, like a giant wave, ready to engulf her.

Anna could feel her orgasm center right in the middle of her burning core, ready to explode.

They held on tight, eating each other ravenously until they both exploded. Emma felt the giant slam, her pussy starting to spasm crazily, just as Anna tumbled over the edge, bodies rocking together with incredible orgasms, both pussies squirting like wide open faucets, girl cum splattering against eager faces, spraying everywhere, their shrieks of release bouncing off the walls, as their bodies shuddered and writhed together in orgasmic ecstacy.

Anna flopped down, flinging her arm across Emma's belly, her body totally spent, shaking from the sensory rush. God, it had been incredible. Anna pulled Emma close, loving the close contact after such incredible sex. They looked at each other's shiny wet faces, smiling, and with tongue filled swirls, shared soft, loving kisses.

Lying quietly in the after glow, Anna said, "I will so have to change the bed sheets!"

Anna and Emma giggled wildly, seeing the huge wet spots on the other side of the sheets.

Emma's mind started to wander, and she got an idea, oh my, she got a real good idea. Her wide smile attracted Anna's attention.

"My little snooper, what's on your mind, that smile looks very naughty!"

Grinning, Emma told Anna what she had in mind, and Anna started grinning too.

groomleader
06-29-2013, 11:56 AM
Part 8

Anna looked over at Emma with a smile, and asked, "So, is everything set?"

Emma replied, "Yes, Rick is going to hit the ground running on Friday. I told him that I was going to babysit on Friday, and he thought that meant another no Friday date, but then I put on my sexiest voice, and told him if he wanted to come over to your house while I sat, I'd make it worth his while. With that incentive, he'll risk being fired, rather than miss alone time with me."

Anna grinned, she was looking at Emma's body, naked, outlined by the bed sheet covering her. Emma had come over 10 minutes ago, led her into the bedroom, stripped naked, and hopped on the bed. Her sexy smile left no doubt about what she was here for, and Anna had quickly disrobed, so turned on by Emma's undisguised lust staring at her. This was the 5th time they'd gotten together, and indulged themselves. Hot, steamy, frenzied and always so satisfying.

"Now baby, I'm gonna put you on your hands and knees, and fuck you from behind, give you 10 inches of pussy filling pleasure!" Anna growled.

Emma said, "Oh yes, give it to me", she paused, then continued, "and put me in the velcro restraints again! Fuck, I love how hard I cum when I'm restrained!"

Anna cooed, "How about the blindfold too?"

Emma whispered huskily, "Oh fuck, yes, yes! And could you" she paused, feeling really perverted, really bad, but couldn't stop it as she continued, "Spank me again, like the first time? Then fill up my ass with a butt plug, just before you start fucking me?"

Anna cooed, "Oh yes, my sexy little snooper, I'll make your ass burn so pleasurably, then I'll be happy to fill up that tightness!"

Anna grinned, oh yes, she was bringing out Emma's lesbian submissive side perfectly. Emma probably never thought much about it, would gave been satisfied with plain vanilla sex with the boyfriend. That is, until Anna took her, and started to give her a more open view of her own sexuality. Anna strapped on her 10 inch dildo, put Emma in a doggy style position, and put her wrists in the velcro restraints, and tied them to the headboard. She slipped the blindfold over Emma's eyes, whispered in her ear, "Enjoy, baby", and Emma was ready.

Emma was more than ready, fuck, the excitement of being restrained and blindfolded made her cunt burn and throb, she felt as hot as fire inside her tunnel. She eagerly awaited the stinging strokes of the crop tanning her ass, then her asshole being filled up, then the hard thrust of that stiff dildo, the stuffing her overheated cunt would soon feel. Her clit was throbbing almost to the point of pain, and she could feel her juices running down her thighs, fuck she felt like an overheated little slut, strapped down, blindfolded, and ready to be whipped and double fucked, making her almost crazy with need.

Anna took out her crop from her private drawer, and ran her hand over Emma's tight, white cheeks, feeling the churning of excitement, as she prepared to give Emma what she wanted.

Emma grunted out, "Do it, do it, whip my ass, I want that fiery red burn!"

Anna was impressed, hearing Emma beg for it. She drew back her arm, and swung hard.

Emma felt the crop lashing against her, she let out a shriek as she felt the pain blaze through her cheeks. The pain seemed to travel straight to her pussy, turning into pleasureable zings, and she wanted more.

"Fuck, fuck, so good, tan my ass hard, whip me Anna!"

Anna was happy to do so, whipping the crop against those sexy cheeks, as Emma shrieked, growled, grunted and begged for more. Emma could feel her ass cheeks taking on a dull crimson glow, her ass stinging and burning with the pain, fueling the fire of lust inside her. After 5 strokes, Anna paused.

"Do you want another 5, you sexy little snooper?" Anna growled.

Emma gasped, "Yes, oh fuck yes! I was a very bad snooper, I need more of that lash! Beat the bad snooper out of me, tan my white ass, make it fiery red!"

Anna smiled as she drew back, and started to whip Emma's ass again. After 5 more hard strokes, her ass was indeed a burning, stinging, fiery red mass of crop strokes, and Emma was growling, the sensation was making her whole body a lust driven beast. Anna smiled as she lubed up the glass butt plug, she parted Emma's sexy cheeks, and with a good shove, Emma squealed as she felt her asshole walls stretched open, as that butt plug penetrated her, shoved in right to the flared base. Anna took position behind Emma, she could see her opening, glistening with juices, her pussy was soaked, Anna could see the wetness of Emma's naked desire drip down the inside of her legs. She ran the dildo tip up and down Emma's fat, plump lips, swollen up with sexual desire, teasing her. She heard Emma's growls of need.

"Like my cock teasing you baby?" Anna purred.

"Yes, oh yes, I need it!" Emma cooed.

"What do you need, my sexy little snooper?" Anna growled.

Emma recognized that tone, and she said quietly, "I need to be used by you, as you see fit, for your pleasure Anna."

"Very good, Emma, very good." Anna cooed.

Notching the dildo against Emma's buttery slick entrance, made Anna's pulse thump. She grabbed Emma's hips, and drove in hard, powering it into her. Emma felt Anna's hips smack against her well whipped ass, and her squeals and cries were part pain, part pleasure. She felt her tight walls being split open, taking the full 10 inches, and she let out another howl, this time of all pleasure, as Anna stuffed every inch up her. Anna started to ride her, giving that sexy little sub a hard fucking.

Fuck, it felt mind blowing, to have both her ass and her cunt filled up. Anna's body was in the perfect position to keep the butt plug jammed up her back door, Emma had never felt anything like it, a double burst of pleasure that made Emma's senses reel with pleasure, and the room quickly filled with Emma's squeals, howls and grunts of pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck, so good, fuck me Anna, fuck me hard!" Emma grunted.

As Anna fucked her, she kept her eyes on the heart tattoo on Emma's back, she was indeed as "SEXY" as it said. Hearing Emma begging for more turned her into a fuck machine. Her right hand reached around, and she started to polish Emma's straining clit, as he 10 inches power-fucked Emma's burning entrance, the wet squelch of Emma's juices filled the bedroom.

"Oh yeah, my sexy little snooper, feel my hard cock fucking your tight little cunt? Like it, don't you baby?" Anna growled.

"Oh God, I love it, fuck it feels so good!" Emma cried.

"Are you ready to cum my sexy little snooper?" Anna growled.

"Fuck, oh yes, I'm gonna explode!" Emma cried.

"Then do it, do it for me baby, feel my hard dildo fucking you, cum for me baby, cum all over my cock!"

"Oh god, ohhh, fuck, oh fuck, gonna, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Emma felt the glorious explosion, shrieking and crying out as she tumbled into orgasm, her cunt gushing juices around that stiff, hard dildo, spasms running up and down her tunnel, clamping at that dildo, while has ass clamped tightly against the butt plug buried up her back door. She wished it was a real cock that her tight hole could milk a thick spray of sperm from. Her arms pulled hard, feeling no give, and the blindfold just intensified the pleasure, it was like her body lit up every time she was restrained. Her orgasms had been enjoyable before, make no mistake, but when she was restrained, they were extra strong and an erotic punch that left her breathless. Anna rode her until every last bit of her orgasm had shook her body, then Anna released her from the restraints, lifted the blindfold, and gently turned her over on her back. Anna then straddled Emma's chest, the dildo just inches from her lips.

"Open your mouth, you sexy little snooper, make my cock all nice and clean!" Anna growled.

Emma licked up and down the dildo, licking off her own pussy juice, then swallowed it down, fitting in 8 of the 10 inches without gagging. Tasting her own pussy juice was so hot and exciting, and primed Emma for more pussy juice. Anna held still, letting Emma take as much as she could. Making her sexy teen sub gag was not going to happen, Anna liked to control Emma to some degree, but not cause her physical discomfort that she did not specifically ask for.

Emma pulled back, releasing the cock, and said, "More, more, sit on my face Anna, feed me your cunt!"

Anna grinned, stripped off the dildo, and moved up, poised over her face. Emma looked up, looking at the tattoo of the snake wrapped around the apple, one big bite taken out of it, and the words, "Like a nibble?" just above the snake/apple combo. She did indeed, not on an apple, but on the fiery red opening of Anna's pussy. She gazed up, her mouth watering at the smooth expanse of bare, smooth skin.

Emma cooed, "Umm, such a pretty pussy, your pussy is beautiful Anna, I need to kiss that pretty pussy."

Emma started to plant soft delicate kisses over that bare pubic region, kissing her way down to Anna's lips.

Anna moaned softly, oh yeah, Emma knew just where to kiss, oh it felt so good, she was a natural.

Emma could smell the heated lust surrounding her, she could see the thick syrupy juices coating Anna's delicate inner lips. She ran just the tip of her tongue along those tight lips, teasing Anna's most sensitive spot, tasting the tart spicy deliciousness of her.

Anna moaned again, oh yes, that teasing little snooper, making her so hot, so eager, so fucking horny.

Emma growled, "Oh yeah, oh fuck, going to eat you up!" as she looped her hands over Anna's hips, and pulled her down. As she felt Anna's lower lips press against her upper lips, Emma's tongue parted her lips and thrust in deep, licking at the cream covered pink walls, eager to get every bit of Anna's juices. She licked at her steamy center, eager to make Anna's clit as hard and eager as possible.

Anna could feel her clit rising quickly from beneath its hood, eager to join the fun. Anna was letting out cries of pleasure, Emma sure knew how to lick her cunt in the way that moved her most.

Emma saw that hard, stiff, pink beauty of a clit, eager for her oral attention, and she quickly surrounded that hard bud. Her tongue lashed at it, stroked it with long sweeps, tickled at it in, wrapped around it and pulled at it in a madening cadence that took Anna rocketing towards orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck, gonna make me cum, yes, yes, oh yes, YEEESSSSS!"

Anna's voice let out a loud shriek, her body started to shake, and Emma was rewarded as a rich flood of Anna's juices covered her face. Emma was mouthing as much of that tasty flow as she could, Anna was slowly rotating her pussy against Emma's mouth, riding that wave, making unintelligable sounds of pleasure as she mopped Emma's face down, until she slumped down, and slid off Emma, her pussy still throbbing with the heat of her orgasm.

Anna looked over, saw Emma's face shiny wet with her girl cum, and they were again kissing heatedly, passionately.

It didn't take them long before they were in a hot 69, breasts against bellies, mouths cleaved to pussies, licking and sucking at each other in unison, their fiery cores heating up quickly, too turned on to make it last. Emma felt the wrenching, and the wonderful release, as her pussy gave Anna's face a rich coating of her girl cum. Anna's pussy responded in kind, and Emma got another wet facial from Anna's spasming pussy, their bodies shaking and writhing in the grip of orgasm, howls and cries of climax filling the bedroom.

Spent, they flopped down in a tangle of two happy and satisfied bodies.

Emma giggled, "On Friday, Rick is gonna get the sexual night of his life!"

Anna grinned, it was gonna be a night to remember, for all of them.

groomleader
07-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Part 9

It was 7:30 PM Friday night, and Emma was almost trembling as she rang Anna's doorbell. They had seen each other earlier in the day, to visit the salon to make sure that they had matching Brazilians, all nice and waxed smooth. Knowing what was going to happen this evening, the feel of her smooth, sensitive entrance again exposed, had kept Emma in a constant state of arousal all day. Anna opened the door, smiled, invited Emma inside, and they came together in a heated clinch, kissing wildly, tongue filled swirls of passion. They broke the kiss, both of them not wanting to get into the middle of more since Rick was arriving at 8 PM.

Anna said, "Are you sure he won't want to peek in on the baby?"

Emma giggled, "No way, Rick and babies don't mix! When he sees my tattoo, and my freshly waxed pussy, that should keep him far too interested, to want to see sweet Monica."

Right at 8 PM, the doorbell rang. Emma and Anna shared one more kiss, then Anna scampered down the hallway, and into Monica's nursery. Emma hurried to the door, and there he was. Emma felt the warm flutters deep down, this night was going to be something else.

Rick barely got in the door before Emma was all over him, bodies pressed tightly together, she could feel the stiff prod of his quickly growing cock pressing through his trousers, and against her skirt. She led him into the bedroom, Rick was naked in moments, and Emma smiled.

"Lay back baby, and watch me strip for you" she cooed.

Rick did so, watching as Emma played with the hem of her short skirt, turning slowly, flipping it up and down, letting him play peek-a-boo with her fire engine red panties. His cock was stiff and hard, 7 inches of pussy pleasing satisfaction, and Emma loved the teasing, knowing that Rick was getting hotter and hotter. She slipped her fingers through the buttons on her blouse, until it was just slightly parted. She swayed side to side, the blouse still covering her breasts, and letting Rick see by the clear skin from collarbone to the top of her skirt, that she wasn't wearing a bra. She grinned as she saw his cock, that 7 inches hard and stiff, oh, she wanted that so much, it was testing her resolve. She wanted to just jump and hump him, but Anna and her had other plans for Rick, she resisted the urge. She slipped her blouse off, letting it slide off her shoulders, drifting to the floor. Her skirt quickly joined it, and she tuned slowly, sliding her panties down, bit by bit, until she was as naked as he was.

"Hey baby, how do you like my tattoo?" Emma cooed, turning her back to him, letting him see her heart "tramp stamp."

Rick's eyes stared at the red heart, the white banner draped across it and the word "SEXY" in black lettering across the banner, positioned just above the sexy cleavage of her ass cheeks, and he felt his pulse pound.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot baby!" Rick enthused.

Facing him, she said, "And just for you, I got a Brazilian, I'm waxed all nice and smooth, and so wet for your cock baby!"

She reached down, ran her fingers caressingly over the smooth swell of her mound, feeling tingles racing along her skin.

"Umm, it makes it so sensitive, so horny, oh fuck, it feels beyond spectacular" she cooed huskily.

Rick was breathing hard, his eyes locked on the expanse of smooth skin, watching Emma's fingers sliding over her mound, his cock was so swollen, so hard, she'd never seen his prick so big and hard before.

He grunted, "Holy fuck, I've never seen anything sexier!"

"Baby, how'd you like to try something wild?" she cooed.

He grinned, asking, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Anna seems to have a bit of a kinky side. I went snooping the other night, and I found these."

So saying, she opened the private drawer, and lifted out the velcro restraints and the blindfold. He looked at them, blinked, and took a second, longer look.

"I want to put your wrists in the restraints, tie you to the headboard, and blindfold you" she said, quickly.

She pressed ahead, "Come on baby, give it a try. I won't do anything that you wouldn't love, and then, you can do the same to me. How does that sound? Do it for me, and I'll do it for you! Think about my bare, waxed pussy at your command! And maybe you'd like to fuck me from behind, and get a good look at my heart tattoo, as you drive your cock into me, over and over! "

He started to think about it, the idea of having Emma tied down and blindfolded really started his mind going. With his cock so swollen, so eager for relief, he was ready to do anything to make that happen.

"Ok baby, it sounds like it might be fun, tie me up!"

Emma squealed, "Oh baby, you are the best, the best!"

She slipped the cuffs over his wrists, secured the velcro closures, and his arms were tied up to the head board. She leaned over him, her tits dangling just an inch above his lips, and slid the blindfold over his eyes.

"I'll be back in a minute baby, I'm just going to check on sweet baby Monica" she cooed.

Emma slipped out the door, took the few steps down the hall to the nursery, and quietly stepped inside. She smiled as she saw Anna, completely naked, seated in the rocker with Monica wrapped in a blanket in her arms, sleeping peacefully as Anna gently rocked. The scene of mother and daughter, joined as nature intended, made a lump grow in Emma's throat. So innocent, so peaceful, so full of love, she felt her eyes brim with tears at the heart-warming sight.

Anna said, very softly, "So, is Rick all ready?"

Emma whispered, "Yes, he's so ready and so hard, let's go and rock his world!"

Anna placed Monica very gently in the crib. Emma and Anna left the nursery, and walked in unison down the hallway. She opened the bedroom door, and they both stepped inside. The bedroom had a thick, wall to wall carpeting, which hid the fact that two people were walking across it.

Emma said, "Now that sweet baby Monica is asleep, now we can have our fun!"

Emma and Anna approached the bed, and Emma growled, "Ooh baby, your cock looks so stiff, so hard, I'm gonna suck that big stiff cock of yours!"

Rick growled, "Oh yeah baby, let me feel those sweet tight lips of yours wrapped around my prick!"

Anna and Emma gave each other a most wicked smile, as Anna crawled up on the bed, and started to stroke Rick's cock. She wasted no time, licking up and down his cock, painting designs over his shaft as Rick groaned. Licking her way back up to the head, she opened her mouth, and swallowed him right down to the balls. Rick growled as she felt Anna's hot wet mouth wrap around his prick. Emma could feel her pussy tingling, she bit down on the growl of lust she wanted to make, as she watched Anna eagerly gobble her boyfriend's cock.

Anna drew her mouth up, then plunged down the stiff shaft again, getting into a sucking rhythm, eager to give him the best head she could. She starting making a "mmm-hmmmm-mmm" sound around his cock, as she took him in, again and again.

Rick growled, "Oh yeah baby, mmm, so good, suck my cock baby, make me cum!"

Anna motioned Emma to come close, and she pointed at Rick's balls, then make a squeezing motion with her fist. Emma grinned, and she wrapped her hand around his balls, squeezing gently, coaxing the spunk to fill his cock. She could feel his balls throbbing, and knew he was about to lose it.

"Fuck, oh yeah, fuck, gonna do it, cumming, oh fuck YEAH!"

Rick grunted loudly as he arched up, Anna pulled her head back so it wouldn't just fly down her throat, and Emma could see Rick's body shaking as he unloaded. Emma thought about the torrent of thick, rich cream filling Anna's mouth, oh she wished it was her mouth. When Rick's body relaxed, Anna lifted her head off his cock, her cheeks bulging, sperm ready to fall from her smiling lips. She grabbed Emma's head, pulled her against her lips, their mouths joined in a wet, open gush as Rick's fresh load filled Emma's mouth. Emma felt a bolt of pleasure as their tongues, slick and slippery with Rick's cum, swirled through the thick, creamy mass, Emma and Anna shared a juicy portion of his load, then both eagerly swallowed the tasty treat.

Emma cooed, "Ooh, so tasty, so delicious! Now, I'm going to sit on your face baby, I want you to lick my pussy the best that you can!"

Emma grinned, and felt her lust pitch up higher, as she watched Anna straddling Rick's face, her pussy hovering inches above his mouth.

Emma growled, "Can you smell my lust, baby?"

"Yeah, oh yeah, let me lick it!"

Anna lowered herself down, and let out a growl of lust as Rick's tongue slid along her lips, and slid inside her pink seam. Anna felt his tongue eagerly slipping and sliding along her pink walls, eagerly lapping at her juices. Fuck, her cunt was so fucking hot, it almost hurt. This was so fucking hot, using Emma's boyfriend for sexual pleasure, without him knowing it. Anna looked over, saw Emma's face shining, alight with lust.

Emma moaned, "Oh fuck baby, keep licking my hot cunt, I'm gonna cum baby, I wanna cum all over your face!"

Emma hoped that Anna was as close as she had said, she was, and Anna went over, squealing and crying out, her pussy flooding Rick's face with a gush of girl cum.

Rick was rock hard again, and Emma took Rick's cock, holding it up for Anna as she poised it against her pink entrance.

Emma growled, "Now baby, I'm gonna ride your cock, and I want every drop you got, fuck my pussy full, fuck, I'm so horny!"

Anna pushed down hard, impaling her burning core on Rick's hard cock. She took him in, right to the balls.

Rick growled, "Oh fuck, we haven't been fucking enough, god, you're so tight baby! I love the almost virgin tightness!"

Emma cooed, "Well, we'll take care of that, starting tonight! Now, kiss me baby, I love kissing when I'm fucking!"

She gave Anna a sexy grin, and Anna leaned forward, and their mouths came together, hot, tongue swirling passion, making Emma's pussy pound, and her clit throb, fuck, watching them kissing and fucking was driving her to a whole new plane of horniness.

Anna broke the kiss, and lifted up, starting to hump Rick's cock faster. She rode him, sliding her fiery tightness up and down on Rick's cock again and again. Anna tossed her head back, her movements picking up speed.

Rick was in a world of sensation, the exquisite tightness was amazing, Emma's pussy was the ultimate gripping receptacle, fiery hot, moist and oh so tight, it sucked and milked greedily at his throbbing shaft, demanding every drop he had. He was amazed how tight Emma could get when they hadn't been able to fuck for 2 weeks.

Emma smiled, she cautiously approached the pair, seeing Anna grin. She slipped two fingers into her mouth, making them slippery and shiny wet with her spit, then slipped them down. Anna's clit was rock hard, swollen, deep pink, and Emma's fingers started to polish that bulging pleasure bud, eager to make Anna cum as hard as Rick was going to.

Anna could feel her orgasm gathering speed, Emma knew just how to stoke her throbbing clit, oh fuck, she was gonna feel another orgasm slam her very quickly.

Rick was quickly reaching his peak, just as he felt his cock jerk, swelling with a massive urgency, he felt the tight clamp grab his cock.

Anna let out a full throated shriek of pleasure, her orgasm grabbed her, a wrenching wave of pleasure that made her inner pussy ripple with spasms, her body shaking, letting out squeals and grunts of pleasure as she rode that glorious wave.

As Anna shuddered in climax above Rick, he groaned from pure pleasure as he reached his peak. Anna's pussy was clamped tightly around his throbbing prick, spasming wildly, demanding his load. He yelled, "Oh fuck, YEAH!" as he exploded, letting out growls of pleasure, his cock squirting wildly inside Anna's tunnel. Her spasming tightness was superb, and milked his throbbing cock greedily, draining his balls deep into her inner depths, sucking every last drop out of him.

When she had got every drop, Anna lifted up, and pointed at his cock.

Emma cooed, "Time to clean your cock, baby."

She licked up and down his shaft, tasting the hot mixture of their passionate coupling, then swallowed him down right to the balls, eager to get every little bit. Anna grinned at her, then motioned her to follow, keeping her hand against her pussy. Emma got the idea.

"Hey baby, I'll be back in a few minutes, going to make sure that sweet Monica is okay, then, it's my turn in the restraints!" Emma cooed.

"Oh yeah, don't be long baby!" Rick growled.

She quickly followed Anna, and she knew what to do. Emma did indeed make sure sweet Monica was okay, then she lay back on the carpet, watching Anna straddle her, watching her swing into position, and her crimson sex was hovering just above her. Emma felt the heat, as Anna pulled her hand away, Anna's bare, sexy lips were slightly parted. Emma could see a big glob of the thick white cum Rick had just pumped into her. It started to drip out, just as she opened her mouth, and let it drip onto her tongue. Anna's lowered herself onto Emma's wide open mouth, and Emma felt a huge glob of Rick's cum slide out of her, and into her eager mouth. Anna moaned as Emma swabbed her lips, sucking and licking. The taste of Rick's cum mingled with Anna's juices was intoxicating, and Emma licked her wildly, sliding two fingers up her, wanting a juicy spray. Anna didn't disappoint, she felt herself cresting to another gushing release, giving Emma's face a rich juicy spray of her girl cum, Anna stifling her cries of passion so as not to disturb Monica.

Emma went to get up, but Anna stopped her.

"Oh no, not yet ! I can smell how turned on you are, you must be on fire with need!"

Anna ran her hand over Emma's mound, feeling the soaked heat that Emma had become.

"Oh my sexy little snooper, you are absolutely drenched! You need to cum, now. Sit on my face Emma, and squirt your girl cum all over me! You are apt to be somewhat noisy when you cum, it's gonna be a big one! Fortunately, I brought along a little something to help.

Emma saw Anna hold up a ball gag, the very same one that she had in her mouth when Anna had "disciplined" her. This time, she was eager to take it, Emma opened her mouth to take the ball as she felt her lips forming a tight "O" around the ball, that would keep her silent. Anna buckled it shut behind her head.

Anna lay back, inviting Emma to climb aboard, and Emma swung into position, ready for Anna's pussy licking skill.

"Ummm, yes, oh so wet, your pretty pussy is so wet Emma. I'm gonna lick that pretty, horny pussy, and I want your juices all over me!" Anna cooed.

Emma lowered herself, she felt 2 fingers slide up her, polishing her G spot, and Anna started to lick wildly at Emma's swollen, bulging clit. Emma lasted 10 seconds, then she felt the big locking up, her whole body seemed to freeze for a split second, then the dam broke. Emma felt her body explode, the gag kept her loud scream from being heard. Her pussy started to squirt crazily, gushing streams spraying out, Anna was getting the wettest facial ever, Emma felt like she was cumming in every cell, almost delirious with pleasure as she felt that wave carry her. She finally slumped down, breathless, and saw Anna's face, totally dripping wet, grinning at her.

"You just gave me the wettest, juiciest facial ever, and I enjoyed every bit of it!" Anna giggled.

Emma climbed off Anna's face, helped her up, and they shared several tongue filled swirls of passion, before she let her go.

"Now baby, go back to Rick, let him fuck your sweet ass off, and leave the door partly open, I wanna watch and stroke myself as Rick gives you a glorious fucking!" Anna cooed.

Emma felt her whole body tingling as she made her way back, and released Rick from the restraints, and lifted the blindfold. His hazel eyes were alight with heated lust, and Emma giggled as she said, "My turn!"

Smile123456789
07-04-2013, 09:56 AM
great addition to a great story..

groomleader
07-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Part 10 will be posted very soon, it almost wrote itself!

megan
07-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Loved the story and the age difference.
It reminds me of an experience I had when I was caught masturbating by the son whilst babysitting. He was the child of an earlier marriage and was 18 I was 16. He was in college interstate and I had no idea he existed as he didnt live at home. Fortunately I was no longer innocent and after the initial shock and embarrassment things warmed up and all I can say is that babysitting became the excuse for us to practice baby making.

John Q Public
07-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Dang, this is good!

groomleader
07-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Part 10

Rick lifted up, and his eyes glimmered with heat. Getting to tie up Emma, oh this was going to be fun.

"On your hands and knees baby!" he growled.

Emma eagerly took position. She let out soft growls of pleasure, as she felt the velcro cuffs close around her wrists, and her arms stretched up, and tied to the headboard.

Rick leaned in, whispering, "It's not too much of a stretch for your arms, is it baby?"

Although it was felt wildly exciting to play with B&D, he didn't want to cause her real pain.

Emma cooed, "Oh no, it feels wonderful! Blindfold me now, baby! Then, could you put a pillow under my head, and turn my head to the left."

A moment later, and Emma was bound and blindfolded, she could feel her juices start to run. Although she wouldn't be able to see her, she could imagine watching Anna at the door, playing with her sexy, beautiful pussy as she watched Emma get fucked.

Emma knew she needed one more thing, she wanted her ass paddled. She hesitated, then plunged ahead, "Hey baby, how'd you like to try something that sounds really kinky, but the idea of it turns me on like wild?"

Rick said softly, "What did you have in mind baby?"

Emma cooed, "Well, how'd you like to be my Daddy? Daddy is very protective of his darling daughter, and does his best to keep all the horny boys from trying to fuck her. And Daddy, you just came home early, and found your little daughter, playing with her pussy! In daylight, completely naked, your slut of a little girl was playing with herself. You won't stand for that, and it's obvious that your horny slut of a daughter needs some discipline. A good, hard spanking might break her of that nasty habit. Who knows what she'll do next, if her slutty ways are not corrected?"

Rick felt a heat, and he jumped right into the role, relishing the idea.

"You bad girl!" Rick barked, "I come home, and find you naked, and playing with your tight pussy? You shaved your pubic hair off, what is that? Just to show the horny boys what they're going to get? And that horrible tramp stamp, right there on your back, displaying what a whore you are! How many boys have seen that? How many boys have played with you? What kind of whore are you?"

"Daddy, no boys have played with me, I'm still a virgin! Daddy, I can't help it, it just feels too good to play with my little pussy!" Emma wailed plaintively.

Watching this develop, Anna could feel her juices churning, she was practically dripping. She put a towel on the floor underneath her, she had a feeling she might be gushing before this was over. Oh fuck, they'd just started, and Anna was burning with lust, watching the scene develop. She stroked her nipples, cupping her breasts, fingertips then sliding down, grazing lighly, teasingly over her belly, doing her best to drag out her orgasm at least a little.

Rick growled, "Don't you know anything you little whore? That's the devil tempting you, to the sins of lust and moral depravity, he gives you horrible sins, dressed up in sweet feelings, it's how the devil operates. I need to show you the right way, and drive the devil's temptations out of you. It's obvious that you need something to break you of this terrible path of self abuse! A good, hard spanking will drive it out of you."

"No, no Daddy, don't spank me, I'll be good, I promise!" Emma cried.

"Promises made without punishment are not worth anything. It has to be this way!" Rick growled.

Rick drew back, and whapped his hand hard against Emma's left ass cheek. Emma yelped as she felt the sting, followed by another stinging smack on the right cheek, and another yelp. Emma felt the sting rush to her pussy, mixing with the pleasure filled churning of her juices, and she was primed for more.

Rick growled huskily, "Thank Daddy, and tell Daddy you need more!"

Emma whispered, "Thank you Daddy, please give me another. Spank your bad daughter's ass hard!"

Rick drew back, and again, a good hard whap stung each of Emma's cheeks. Emma let out a pleasure filled growl.

"Thank you Daddy, more, give me more, paddle my ass!"

Rick could feel his cock growing back quickly, oh fuck, this was a game that was more than fun. He whapped Emma again, watching dark pink hand prints on her white cheeks, hearing her cries of pleasure as he whapped her. The hard smacks of Rick's hands were making Emma burn with lust, oh fuck, her pussy was getting jolts of electric lust from every whap she felt spanking her upturned ass cheeks.

"Ooh, thank you Daddy, feels so good, spank your daughter, you're making me so horny!" Emma cooed.

After 5 hefty whaps to each cheek, Rick stopped.

"Oh god, it's, it's, oh my god, the devil's trying to tempt me! I must not give in!" Rick exclaimed.

Emma wiggled her upturned ass at him, as she cooed, "What is he tempting you with Daddy?"

Rick gasped, "He's trying to tempt me to fuck you! To fuck my own daughter, to deflower you, oh my god, I'd burn in hell forever!"

Emma cooed, "Isn't it better that I have my own loving Daddy to deflower me, rather than some creep of a boyfriend? Do it Daddy, take my virginity, it won't be hell, it'll be heaven, take me Daddy!"

Rick growled, "Too strong, oh fuck, can't stop!"

He saw Emma's lips, slightly parted and soaking with her juices. He slid his cock up and down her tight slit, letting the juices lube up his cock head. His cock was rock hard, and throbbing with need.

Getting back into character, he pushed hard, grunting out "God forgive me!"

Emma felt his cock drive into her, his stiff hardness splitting open her tight pink walls, the wonderful feeling of being stuffed with his rampant cock, and playing the virgin daughter, she squealed, "Ooh, ouch, so hard, so big! Oh Daddy, you just claimed your own sweet daughter's cherry!"

Rick felt the tight clamp around his cock, oh yeah, Emma's tightness was superb. He stared at her tattoo, the tramp stamp just inflaming his lust, fuck, this was white hot.

"Yeah, oh yeah you little whore. That slutty tramp stamp, shaving your pussy, this is what you get for being a bad little slut, you're getting Daddy's hard cock breaking you open, Daddy's hard cock is going to fuck your sweet cunt, then Daddy's incestuous sperm is going to fill you!" Rick growled.

Emma could feel the eager thrusting of Rick's bone hardness inside her, going deep, taking his pleasure, oh fuck, that felt so fucking good. His hips were driving against her upturned ass, making her just spanked cheeks throb, sending the throbs of pain right at her pussy, where they quickly turned to pleasure filled zings.

Emma cooed, "Oh yes, just what I wanted, I wanted my Daddy to take my cherry, oh yes, feels so good! Fuck your sweet little girl Daddy, fuck me until you can't take it anymore, then gush your hot, baby making sperm deep inside me. Get me pregnant, knock up your own sweet daughter with your hot, white lava of incestuous, baby making sperm!"

Anna was burning up, her pussy was dripping like an open faucet, fuck, she'd never seen anything so hot. She stuffed the ball gag into her own mouth, her orgasm was gonna be a blowout.

Rick could feel his cock thumping, getting ready to blow. His cock swelled up, ready to explode, he could feel his cock head start nudging against her cervix.

Emma could feel it, and her cunt was racing towards climax.

Anna now had a 9 inch dildo jammed up her, and she was furiously rubbing her clit, ready to fly apart.

Rick growled out, "Oh yes my little slut, Daddy's little slut is gonna get it now. Your cervix is gonna be a bull's-eye for my cock, and my cock is going to use it as cum shot target practice. Gonna give my little slut daughter what she wants, gonna blow my load, gonna fill up your tight little pussy, yes, oh yes, FUCK!"

That set Emma off, she shrieked "Do it Daddy, give me your cum, fill your daughter's womb with your baby making sperm, knock me up, yes, yes, aww GAWWDDD!"

Emma's inner cunt started to quiver and spasm wildly, as her orgasm slammed into her. Rick's cock burst, she could feel the explosion deep inside her, his cock bucking wildly, steams of hot, white cum jetting deep, splattering against her cervix.

Anna's pussy blew, squirting wildly, her scream of pleasure cut off by the ball gag, her cunt wrenching crazily, clamping hard against the dildo buried in her needy, greedy heat. Anna felt like she was going to pass out, her orgasm slammed her HARD, it was almost like an assault, as she gasped, trembled and shook wildly in the most violent, powerful climax she had ever felt.

Rick pulled himself out, changed position, and Emma could feel his cock rub against her lips.

"Now, as a thank you, lick Daddy's cock clean, taste the juices of our lust."

Emma eagerly ran her tongue all over his cock, licking and savoring the juices of their passionate coupling. She slid her lips over his cock head, and easily swallowed his 7 inches right to the balls. She loved to suck on his cock, and she eagerly applied her cock sucking skills to Rick.

Rick could feel his cock coming back to life, oh man, Emma gave the best blowjobs.

Emma remembered the "mmmm-hmmmm-mmmmm" sound Anna made while sucking his cock, and she copied that, just in case Rick noticed that difference.

Emma released him for a moment, long enough to coo, "Thank you Daddy, now, give me your cock, fuck my mouth, and shoot more of Daddy's incestuous sperm into my mouth, give your horny little daughter a nice, juicy taste of your cum!"

Rick gently took Emma head, as he pushed his cock in. He made sure that she was ready, then he began to fuck her face.

Emma growled, she adored having Rick hump her face. She felt so slutty, like her mouth was another cunt to service his cock, and it drove her crazy with lust.

Rick growled, "Ah yes, my little slut, now that I've busted your virginity, you're Daddy's little whore. Keep you slutty lips tight around Daddy's cock, I'm going to fill your mouth with Daddy's thick cum!"

He could feel his cock getting ready, fuck, this role playing was a real fucking turn on. Pretending to be a horny Daddy who had just fucked his daughter, and deflowered her, really made his cock tingle, oh fuck, he could feel it approaching.

Emma was on fire, she was just as ramped up by playing a daughter who had just had her cherry plucked by her Dad. She loved the way Rick jumped into the role, and made it so realistic. She felt his cock jerk, ready to explode, and she clamped her crimson lips tightly around his shaft, her hot wet mouth bathing his thrusting cock in a tight, wet heaven of sucking.

Rick growled, "Oh yes, my little slut, Daddy's gonna fill your mouth, suck out every drop, swallow all of Daddy's load, show Daddy what a good little whore you've become for Daddy, yes, yes, yes, oh FUCK!"

He grunted, and Emma felt the first spurt splattering against the roof of her mouth. Two more spurts quickly follwed, spewing all over her tongue, and she kept him in, letting his cock gush out every drop. He pulled his cock out, and Emma happily swallowed, opening her mouth to him.

"See Daddy? Every drop swallowed, just like you asked for!"

She felt her wrists being released, her blindfold lifted, and she was looking into Rick's face, his loving eyes, his gentle smile made her heat beat faster.

"Oh god, baby, that was incredible! The way you took Daddy, and made it seem so real! You made me cum like a train!" Emma whispered huskily.

"Hearing you tell Daddy to fuck his daughter's little pussy was damn hot too! I just improvised, and put together as I was thinking, what I thought might be a real turn on, glad it worked for you baby, it sure did for me!" Rick said.

"Ummm, sucking your cock made me so wet, lie back baby, I want to sit on your face!" Emma purred.

They arranged themselves, and Rick felt the bolt of pleasure, fuck, seeing Emma's smooth hairless mound hovering just inches above him made him wild. God, so fucking sexy, all that hot, bare skin to lick. He did so, running his tongue over that expanse of exposed skin.

Emma moaned, the touch of his tongue on her mound was sending sizzles of pleasure right into her pussy, she could feel the blooms of lust revving up. She looked up, and grinned as she saw Anna watching. She motioned for her to come closer.

Anna had been watching, had felt her core started that slicking up again as Emma had licked and sucked Rick's cock. She saw them positioning themselves, Emma was now facing her. She grinned as she saw Emma motion her to come closer.

Anna was now just a few feet away, stroking herself wantonly, making Emma's pussy heat up.

"Hey baby, like to hear another hot fantasy?" Emma cooed.

With his mouth full, Rick nodded his head.

"It's you and me baby, and we are so busy fucking that we don't see Anna has come home early, she opens the bedroom door, sees us fucking, and with her holding that over us, threatening to tell our parents what she caught us doing, she orders us to do things. We both get tied up, she pulls out a spanking crop, and whips our asses until we having matching fiery red globes of stinging pain. Then she straps on a dildo, and we both lose our back door virginity as our asses get fucked hard. Then she pushes you down, and uses your cock like a dildo, riding it until she cums all over your cock, and you lose your load deep inside her. Then, she sits on my face, and orders me to suck out every drop that...that...oh god, oh fuck, so fucking hot, I'm gonna, gonna oh fuck YESSSSSSS!"

The feel of Rick's tongue polishing at her clit, and watching Anna tumble into another climax shoved Emma right over the edge, she howled as she followed Anna into that region of bliss, feeling her juices pouring, giving Rick a very juicy facial. She rode his face in the dreamy start of after-glow, mopping him down. She saw Anna smile dreamily, Anna pulled the ball gag out of her mouth, blew her a kiss, and whispered, "I want you when I come home."

Emma nodded, she wanted Anna too. Fuck, she wanted more and more sex, it was growing exponentially. She watched as Anna's sexy naked body slipped out the door, and went towards the nursery. Emma slid off Rick, cuddling against him, keeping him in the bedroom, giving Anna the time to get dressed and slip out the back door.

"Oh baby, fuck, that was such a fucking hot fantasy!" Rick said softly.

Emma grinned, he didn't know how much of that fantasy had already come true.

John Q Public
07-06-2013, 07:36 AM
excellent. Keep up the great work

actionmaster6
07-22-2013, 04:58 PM
This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

oneofakind
08-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Is there more to this?

groomleader
08-16-2013, 01:44 PM
There will be, got several things on the go, so it will be added to.

celtvin
02-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Tsk, tsk! You devil, you-I love it!

celtvin
02-16-2016, 01:17 PM
Have to take a break here! I'm definitely coming back as a woman!

scotty2hotty
02-25-2016, 09:54 AM
WOW! Great Story.

groomleader
11-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Part 11

Friday afternoon, gym class was over, and this time, Emma was going to make the move on Jessica Tilda. Jessica's whispered suggestion of last week had stayed in her mind, and now that she had tasted lesbian love, and had enjoyed it fully, she wanted to enjoy Jessica's charms and assets.

Without making it appear too obvious, she dawdled over changing and saw that Jessica was doing the same. As Jessica went into the showers, she saw the last two girls of the class were dressed and ready to leave. When they did, Emma scurried to the door and bolt locked it from the inside. Now, they would not be interrupted.

Emma entered the shower room, and saw Jessica in profile, under the showerhead. Mmmm, the way her breasts stood up, she saw Jessica's hands swirling gently around her nipples. Getting warmed up for me, Emma thought, well, I'm more than ready.

Emma glided over, the sound of the water covered her approach, and she pulled Jessica around to face her. She grabbed Jessica, pinning her against the wall, and she saw the lust on Jessica's face as Emma took control.

Emma purred, "Let's pick up from last time."

Emma had Jessica's arms pinned above her head. She wanted to be dominant, after being dominated by Anna, she was eager to try it on Jessica. Emma lowered her head, saw Jessica's left nipple, red and swollen up like a fat, juicy gumdrop, and she quickly latched her mouth around that inviting target. She nursed at her, feeling the nipple become a stiff, quivering tit, as she used her tongue to swipe all over it, feeling her pussy quiver with her quickly building desire.

Jessica let out a soft moan as Emma switched over to her right nipple, eager to get both nipples all stiff and excited. God, licking at Jessica was getting her really excited, and she brought one of her hands down, and cupped the fullness of Jessica's left D cup boob, gently tweaking and rubbing at the spit slick nipple.

Emma switched back and forth between her boobs, sucking and licking one while playing with the other, getting Jessica really warmed up. Emma started to rise, tattooing a line of kisses up, and up, until they were face to face, Emma pressed against her, she could feel her own nipples, as hard as Jessica's, pressing against the counterparts.

Jessica's face was flushed, and their lips came together in a lust-filled press, mouths opening and tongues rising up to play. Emma released her wrists, and her arms quickly wrapped around Emma, pulling her tight as their mouths tingled with tongue-filled swirls of passion.

Emma needed to get her mouth down, she hungered to taste another woman's juices, and she started on her way. A few more kisses to her boobs as she went lower, she felt Jessica's hand gently cradling her head as she continued. Her sounds of pleasure increased as she felt Emma's lips kissing their way down her belly, she started to let out little gasps, eager for what was coming next.

Emma swirled her tongue through Jessica's navel, then slipped out and down, running her tongue over the smooth flesh of her bare, well-waxed mound. She felt Jessica's legs spread her stance, opening a clear path for Emma, and Emma did not disappoint.

Emma slid a finger over the opening, she cooed with pleasure as she felt the warm juices coating Jessica's lips and the louder moan from Jessica.

"Eat me Emma, eat my hot little pussy!"

She could hear the pleading tone, just like Emma had pleaded with Anna to make her cum. Emma was ready, oh more than ready, and with her tongue leading the way, she pushed her face against the plump labial lips, and drove her tongue in, enjoying Jessica's loud cry of pleasure as she stuffed her tongue in a deep as she could go.

Emma felt a wash of juices flowing over her tongue. Mmmm, licking Jessica's hot, wet pussy was just as good as Anna's. Jessica's pussy juices had a lighter, almost fruit-like taste that Emma found delicious. She wriggled her tongue all around the inside, eager to get every drop as Jessica's purred and gasped with pleasure. After learning how to eat Anna's pussy, and with Anna eager to let her practice her pussy licking skills, she had been over every night, Anna was as lust-driven as she was, and they would lick each other to ecstasy, their cries of pleasure joining in a sexy duet, as they drank deeply of the copious flows of love liquid.

Emma smiled at the remembered images of the past week, and with her lesbian licking skills honed to a fine edge, she was going to give Jessica the licking of a lifetime.

Jessica was breathing in sharp little gasps, holy fuck, Emma was licking her box as no other lover had done so. Her first lesbian lover, Dianne Hodson, had seduced her when Jessica was 15, and Dianne was 18. Aside from licking her over and over, she had taken her virginity with the filling thrusts of her 9-inch dildo. After 6 months of wonderful loving, Dianne had gone off to college, and Jessica was fully lesbian, no boys need to apply. She had two lovers in the past year and had been looking for a third when she set her sights on Emma. She knew Emma had a boyfriend, well, she could accept if Emma was Bi. The way Emma was licking her cunt, she had a skill that no other of her lovers, not even Dianne, had been as pleasure building.

Emma knew what she was doing alright, bringing her newfound lesbian talents to bear, her tongue carving sizzles of pleasure through the eager clasping walls, then bringing her tongue out, butterfly kisses to the clit, then back inside, making Jessica's juices run like a faucet.

Emma pulled back slightly, and moved in, teasing the hard, straining nub of Jessica's clit, she could feel Jessica's body tensed up, ready to explode. She pulled back, and looked up, saw Jessica's face looking down expectantly.

Emma growled, "Tell me, tell me you little slut, tell me what you want, beg for it!"

Jessica cried desperately, "Lick me, Emma, lick my clit, make me cum, I'm begging you, finish me off!"

That was all Emma needed, she drove two fingers in Jessica's tight grip, and attaching her mouth around the hard, bulging clit, she started to suck hard, just as her fingers hit the G spot, and she gave Jessica a G-spot polish.

Jessica was babbling, "Fuck, oh fuck, little sucking bitch gonna make me cum, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!" and her voice rose to a scream as she felt the orgasm racing like a tsunami at her.

Emma was ready, she closed her eyes, ready for it. She knew that Jessica was feeling the locking up, that squeezing urge, and then...ahhhhh, she felt the first squirt of Jessica's girl cum right across the bridge of her nose, another full blast all over her lips, Emma opened up and gulped down the third squirt as it flew into her mouth.

Jessica was squealing with pleasure as each squirt flew out, giving Emma the wettest, juiciest facial ever. After 8 full squirts, Jessica's legs were weak, and Emma cradled Jessica's body as she sank to the floor, her eyes dazed, her body still feeling little aftershocks.

Emma knew time was short, the school would be closing soon for the weekend. Her pussy was on fire, she sprawled back, spreading her thighs, wantonly masturbating to Jessica's gaze, pumping two fingers into her soaked pussy and rubbing her clit wildly, rubbing herself off and cumming with all the speed of a 17-year-old boy.

After rinsing off, Emma led Jessica out of the shower room, pulled her close, and cooed, "My parents are away for the night, how about you come over, say 7 PM, and let's give full vent to our desires? I have a wonderful collection of toys and other fun things for our pleasure."

Jessica had just had the most explosive orgasm of her life, and with Emma cooing to her to come back for more, she was like putty in her hands and eagerly agreed. Emma smiled, oh yes, Jessica was going to get such pleasure, and so for that matter, would she.

groomleader
11-14-2021, 09:47 AM
Part 12

It was 6 PM, and Emma was waving goodbye to her parents as they drove away. She knew that they were going to overnight at the Hyatt Regency, and no doubt, bang their brains out. She knew how horny they were, even after 20 years, their lovemaking sounded full of eagerness, joy, and lust, and in the darkness of her bedroom, more than a few times, Emma had been awake, listening and stroking her heated slit to the soundtrack of her parents going at it, cumming to a glorious crest as her Mom cried out in climactic joy.

She hurried up to her room, and went over to her dresser, opening it, and gazing down. She had indeed learned a lot from Anna and had gotten her own collection of toys of pleasure. Two dildos, a purple 7 inches, and a red 10 inches, shaped like a real cock. A strap-on dildo, with a full 8 inches to be stuffed up another girl's horny hole. A bottle of warming lube. The wrists restraints, cuffs with velcro fasteners, and thick red ribbon that would go up and attach to what was above the person's head. A blindfold, a pink ball gag. A jeweled butt plug, for anal pleasures, and a riding crop, she had noticed that Jessica's ass was a creamy white, and she wanted to tan that creamy smoothness to a hot crimson glow. Her pussy had taken notice, and she could feel the twangs of need as she picked up the box that held her Ben Wa balls.

Bet Jessica's never heard of these either, she'll soon find out how good they are, ran through Emma's mind. She loved the feeling of having them stuffed up her snug hole, the way they would rock and clack against each other. And the added benefit, having them tucked up inside for several minutes a day gave those muscles the Kegel workout. Anna had told her about how good orgasms were once the muscles were being exercised. Emma was using them every day, so stimulating, and masturbating with them stuffed up her pink hole was pure bliss. She could feel the difference already.

Emma smiled, and stripping, she picked up her latest buy and slipped it on. She was now wearing a snow-white baby doll nightie, and the gauzy material made it plain that was all she was wearing. Her breasts pushed out the front, stiff nipples making themselves known. It barely covered her pubic mound, and she was not wearing the white matching G string that came with it, she wanted to not have anything else in the way. She looked forward to Jessica's reaction when she saw her, all hot and bothered and dressed for it.

She went downstairs, and a minute before 7 PM, she heard the knock on the door. She looked out the peephole, just to make sure, then she swung open the door with a big smile.

Jessica looked, her eyes grew wide, and she couldn't look away. The view was amazing, she could see how excited Emma was, and as Emma beckoned sexily, Jessica moved in, closing the door behind her.

They didn't even hesitate, their lips came together in a sizzling, passion-filled swirl of tongues, making Emma's cunt gush, god, she was hotter than a forest fire.

Jessica felt soft warm fingers slipping under the hem of her short skin, she was not wearing panties, and the hands followed, cupping her ass cheeks, giving them a gentle squeeze, then sliding her fingers around, cupping her sex, bringing a growl of lust from Jessica, hearing Emma's answering Mmmmm as her hand was coated with the juices of Jessica's lust.

Breaking the kiss, she cooed, "Come to my bedroom baby." Just like the spider and the fly, she led Jessica into her bedroom and closed the door.

"In this bedroom, you are mine, and I will take your body and use it as I see fit. Are you ready to give yourself to me fully?" Emma said in a no-nonsense tone.

Jessica was wildly turned on, being told what to do, ordered, made her pussy pulse with heat. She had a submissive streak that had just been brought to the surface.

She cooed, "Yes, yes, take me and use me!"

"Get your sweet ass naked, and lay down sweetie."

In moments, Jessica had done so. Emma turned to her dresser, and turned back with a smile, holding the restraints. Jessica's eyes flared, but she held position and allowed herself to be cuffed, her arms stretched up above her head, the ribbon wrapped around the brass rails of the headboard.

Emma turned back to her drawer and took out the Ben Wa balls.

"These are going into your sweet cunt, you'll love the feel of them stretching you open."

Jessica felt the press, then one slipped in, quickly followed by the second. It felt filling, but in a good way. She started to wiggle her hips around, letting out coos of pleasure as the balls started to clack together.

Emma smiled, Jessica was getting into the sensation right away. She crawled up onto Jessica, and just below her shoulders, she inserted two fingers into her creamy heat, swirling them around, letting Jessica watch. She let them get well soaked, then she cooed, "Taste my juices, taste how hot I am."

Emma lowered her fingers to Jessica's mouth, without hesitation, she opened up and the dripping wet fingers went in. Jessica closed her mouth around them and her tongue was licking at the essence, her eyes went wide with excitement and she sucked, cleaning Emma's fingers.

"The next taste of my juices is going to come from my hot, steamy cunt," Emma purred. She moved up until she was in the classic squatting position. Emma slipped her fingers down and gently peeled her lips apart, letting Jessica gaze at the pink shimmering display.

"Lick my cunt, make me cum, so I can drench your face."

Emma lowered down and felt the sizzle of pleasure as a hot, wet tongue slid between the spread. She lowered down further until her cunt was lightly pressed against Jessica's mouth, and Jessica went to work. Mmmm, Jessica was well versed in cunt licking, and Emma moaned as she felt herself climbing.

"Mmmm, you sure know how to please me, keep licking me, make me cum!"

Emma's request made Jessica eager to please, and she went at the hot cunt eagerly. Jessica was humping her hips up and down, the movement made the Ben Wa balls clack delightfully, the stimulation felt really good.

Emma moaned and started to slowly rock and rotate her hips, Jessica's tongue was sweeping all over her walls, then she positioned herself so her pink rock hard clit was directly over Jessica's mouth. She did indeed know what to do, and the tongue painted broad, sizzling sweeps all over her orgasm button.

"Yes, gonna cum, fuck, fuck YES!"

Emma went over, she could feel the tight clutch of her orgasmic spasms, dumping a healthy serving of her juices all over Jessica's cute face. She looked down, saw the bliss as Jessica drank deeply of her nectar.

"Now, let's get you all warmed up, Jess."

She had Jessica roll over into doggy style, her wrists still secured, and it was time to really take control.

Emma took out a few more items and lay them on the bed, in preparation. She plucked the Ben Wa balls out of Jessica, and swiftly slid them up her pink slide. Oh yes, they were well soaked and nice and warm from being between Jessica's tight walls. Mmmm felt so good, and she cupped the upturned cheeks and pulled them apart, her mouth moved in quickly, and hit the target.

FUCK, OH FUCK, Jessica moaned in absolute pleasure as Emma's hot, wet tongue started to dance across the tight rim, making her asshole twitch with lust-driven surges, it made her head spin. Emma settled in for a session of ass munching, she was hooked on giving and receiving, and it made her hot and bothered to see the effect she was having on Jessica, as she gasped in pleasure beneath Emma's lascivious mouthing.

Emma brought a finger up, and gently probed that tight little pucker, it felt virgin tight around her finger, oh yes, time to get her all ready. She brought the stainless steel butt plug up, and poised it against the tight hole, and started to push.

Jessica moaned, she felt the pressure against her tight little starfish, and she felt it, so big as it stretched her. She felt the maximum stretch of the flare, one more push, and it slid in, her ass gripped around the stem, and she was filled. Emma saw the purple jeweled base between her ass crack, looked so sexy. Now, for the next part.

"Open your mouth, sweetie."

Jessica was expecting something else, and she blinked in surprise as a pink ball gag was fitted between her lips, and secured. Emma grinned, now it was time to add a little color to Jessica's tight, white ass.

She grasped the crop and got a good grip on it, this was going to be the first time she had used any kind of whip. Having been whipped by Anna after snooping through her things, she had an idea of how much pressure to apply, she didn't want to hurt Jessica, just add a little color to her sweet, white ass. Emma drew back her arm, and swung.

WHACK!

Jessica let out a yelp, winced and a small gasp escaped through her gag as she felt the strike. She had been paddled by her dad when she acted up, he used a thin, whippy stick, so she was not a virgin to getting her ass whipped. She let out a moan into the ball gag as Emma drew back, and again:

WHACK!

A visible shiver ran through her and a small red spot appeared where the crop had landed. The muffled sounds of Jessica moved Emma onwards.

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...

When Jessica's ass was warm and glowing, Emma tossed the crop aside, and ran her hands over the warmed cheeks, then ran her fingers down into Jessica's cunt. She was soaked, dripping with need.

Emma took her strap on and slipped a butt plug into her ass before she donned the strap-on. Mmmmm, the tight fit of the harness would keep her cunt filled with the Ben Wa balls, and her ass would stay well plugged. One more thing before mounting up, and she applied a healthy dollop of the warming lube to Jessica's clit. She saw Jessica's body, the shiver of pleasure as her clit felt the effects, Emma smiled, she'll cum like a train.

Oh yes, Emma could feel her butt plug rubbing against the Ben Wa balls, oh it was going to feel so good once she was in a fucking rhythm. Taking position, she nudged against Jessica's heated center and drove forward, Jessica's gagged sound as she penetrated. Gripping her hips, Emma drove in as deep as possible, her pelvis smacking against the warm glow of Jessica's freshly paddled cheeks.

Jessica's muffled cries of pleasure started to sound, every time Emma drove forward, the smack of her pelvis against the spanked cheeks made her lust roar, the sensations shot straight to her pussy. She started to hump her hips back towards the driving thrusts, eager for every cunt stuffing plunge.

Emma was as consumed by lust as Jessica, every time she humped forward, her ass clamped around the butt plug, and the Ben Wa balls were clacking together, being pushed deep up her fuckhole by the pressure of her butt plug. Her moans, grunts, and cries of pleasure were adding to the soundtrack of lust.

Jessica could feel her orgasm picking up speed, god, being restrained, butt plugged and gagged while she was shafted was turning her body into a giant storm of lust. Her clit felt like it was sizzling, the warming lube was really doing a number, her clit was bulging, swollen up, harder than ever before, reaching the boiling point.

She felt Emma's hands, then WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK, as Emma delivered two healthy hand smacks to each cheek of her ass. That did it, and Jessica's scream of pleasure was well gagged, as she went flying off the edge, her cunt was squirting like a fountain, spasms harder than ever before were making her holes pulse wildly, she felt was every cell in her body was cumming.

Emma felt her orgasm take her, MMMMMM, the feeling of the Ben Wa balls clacking away inside her, rubbing against her butt plug as she tumbled was amazing, and her pussy became just as wet as Jessica's, as she humped wildly at the supple body, letting out loud shrieks of pleasure as her bedroom became a private little chamber for two hot and horny teens, cumming together in a giant wave of pleasure.