PDA

View Full Version : Ben and Emily (Part 2)

Coltsboy13
04-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Ben got home from basketball practice to a text from Emily. It was a picture message. She sent him a picture of her putting a banana in her shaved pussy. The caption read: “Loosening up for you ;)”. Ben was turned on by the text, not to mention a little flattered. Of course, he and Emily both knew that his penis wasn’t that big. Being 14, he had only started puberty less than a year earlier. However, even though Ben and Emily were 14 years old, their relationship was a mature one. They were very comfortable with each other. This wasn’t the first picture she had sent him. In fact, they had exchanged sexy pictures almost every day since their special night a month earlier. Although a month had passed, they still hadn’t gotten a chance to have another night like that. Ben replied to her text with a picture of his legs spread, showing his penis and his shaved balls.
The next day, a Friday, Ben met Emily at his locker ten minutes before school, just like any other day. He put his hands on her hips, while she felt his round and soft butt through his basketball shorts. “Do you have any plans tonight?” Emily asked him.
“No. My parents are taking my sister on a college visit and won’t be back until tomorrow night. You should come over.”
“I’d love to!” she told him excitedly, “like I said, I’ve been loosening up.” This made Ben want to rip her clothes off and have sex with her right in the middle of the hallway. Getting through the rest of the day was a nightmare. During 4th period, he almost had to go to the bathroom just so he could jack off, but he knew it would be worth it to wait until tonight. Finally, school ended, and he had a great night ahead of him. On his way home, he stopped at the grocery store to pick up lube. Luckily, she was already on the pill, so he didn’t need to buy condoms. He also bought French bread, cheese, and stuff to make salad so they could eat dinner together.
Emily came over at 6:00 o’clock, and Ben finished making the food just in time. After dinner, they watched a romantic movie, just like on their first date. Ben even poured glasses of red wine for the two of them that his parents usually drank with dinner. He knew it was wrong, but it was a special occasion. Finally, Emily put her warm hand in Ben’s pants, and Ben put his hand on top of hers until the movie ended. Being touched by her felt just as great as the first time. At the end of the movie, Ben took her hand, kissed her on the lips, and said, “Follow me.” This is what he had been waiting all month for. He led her up the stairs to his room and laid her on his bed. They undressed quicker this time, and lay naked on top of the covers making out, with Ben on top. Despite being only 14 and not yet even having armpit hair, hair between his butt cheeks, and only peach fuzz on his arms and legs (he had a few pubic hairs, but he shaved them for her) he was very sexually mature. It was only his second time being intimate with a girl, but it was almost as if he had years of experience. He suddenly had an idea. “Hold on,” he told her, and quickly ran downstairs.
When Ben came back up, he was holding chocolate syrup and whipped cream. “I forgot to make dessert.” He got back on top of her and sprayed the whipped cream over her nipples. He squirted the warm chocolate syrup all over her chest and stomach. He started licking the chocolate off of her stomach and worked his way up to the good stuff. Finally, he had licked her body clean, but he kept licking her nipples slowly. He really knew how to use his tongue. “I think I need seconds,” he said, and rolled her over. He squirted the chocolate syrup all over her sexy butt cheeks and buried his face in her soft skin. It was something he always wanted to do. While running his tongue all over her ass, he slowly slid his index and ring finger in and out of her pussy. Finally, when he was done, she wanted to try. She, too, was particularly fond of his round, firm butt. She put whipped cream down the middle and chocolate syrup everywhere else. She licked the chocolate first, and then licked the whipped cream, placing a hand on both butt cheeks.
She rolled him over and started to lick his penis, putting the tip in her mouth, and then taking it out. She knew that she had better give him hear if she wanted him to last long when he was fucking her. She put one of his balls in her mouth and licked it while playing with his penis with her right hand. She kissed his virtually hairless thighs and moved up to his penis. She started giving him head and rubbing up and down his body with her hands. It felt so warm and wonderful, and after only 3 minutes, he came in her mouth, and she swallowed everything. When it was her turn, he rolled her over on her side and he got behind her. He wanted to go doggy style while still being able to touch the front of her body. He slid his penis in and out of her pussy, increasing speed. He was shaking the bed. She was moaning much louder than last time, and he knew he had to keep it up. He kissed her neck while stroking her nipple in circular motions with one finger. He came inside of her and he shot out harder than ever. By the end, they were both panting, and they laid in that position for 10 minutes. Ben decided it was time to cool things down. He ran back downstairs and came back up with two ice cubes. He rubbed them all over the front of her body until they melted. She was wet and cold, and in a perfect position for Ben to cuddle closely with her to warm her up, kissing her as they cuddled. Emily then went downstairs and also came back up with two ice cubes. She rubbed them all over his chest, and when they melted, she hugged him tightly, kissing his chest and licking his nipples, while he squeezed her ass. They made out and cuddled all night, and before they knew it, the sun had come up.

chren49
04-22-2013, 05:06 AM
Waiting for more

Weissj
05-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Love this story, looking forward to #3

chren49
05-11-2013, 06:20 AM
thanks for that

ironeagle2
07-13-2013, 03:30 PM
waiting for part three