PDA

View Full Version : Dealership Hussy

billy desperate
11-04-2012, 08:50 PM
I took my car into our little town’s new dealership for routine service and two-recalls Saturday. Even though the place is new and is a great facility, there wasn’t a lot going on, but I figured I’d be there about three-hours.no matter. I was in their lounge reading a book when a door opened and this babe stepped out—she was a maximum, top of the line babe too—and walked by me as if I wasn’t there, but I didn’t care because my eyes were glued on her tits. She looked to be about 5’-7”, slim, and I was thinking 36 DD, maybe 38 DD like my wife Claire. I would later find out she was 36 D, but they were as firm, as dense, as heavy as 38 DD, and every bit as exciting as Claire’s. She went on by and up the hall to the ladies room and a few minutes later I heard that door open again and here she came again with her eyes straight ahead acting like I’m still not there and me still mentally measuring her bra size. She was really nice: Early thirties, nice skin, little makeup, short hair, great rack, and a very good ass. She disappeared through the door she had come out of 10-minutes earlier and I felt letdown and disappointed. But wait, I heard the mystery door open again and looked up and she was headed my way and once again my eyes were having trouble staying off of those beautiful tits and they stayed on target as she approached—I really tried to not look at her breasts—and she kept avoiding looking at me, but when she passed me, I heard, “How ya doing”; she even had a beautiful lilting voice, I thought, as I turned to look at her.

She was standing and looking at me from in front of the coke machine when I turned and then she smiled she said, “Hi, I’m Vera”, as she stuck her hand out for me to take; I stood, took her hand, and introduced myself. We stood there awkwardly for a few heartbeats then she asked if she could have her hand back and we both laughed a little nervously, but I held on and told her, “Not yet, I don’t want to let you go”. She just looked at me a little funny and said, “You’re a little different, I see”; reflexively I responded, “What”? She answered, “What are you reading”? We stepped back to the table with me holding on and both sat down and then I let go of that lovely hand and we started chattering away like old friends. The table was one of those tall jobs (Café table?) and as we talked my eyes kept lowering to her magnificent breastwork and I would catch myself and bring them up. After about 10 minutes of this without saying a thing, she slid down in her seat, lowered her chin to her folded hands on the table, and kept her eyes locked on mine the whole time. We continued to watch each other for several seconds, then I felt myself turning red and she let me off the hook with a tuneful little laugh. I gathered what dignity I could and promised not to look at anything but her beautiful face . . . “most of the time”. To break the sexual tension that was evident and surely building, I asked if she was the owner of the dealership since she freely walked around doing nothing and she laughed some of that laugh and told me she was a new car saleslady selling me a car. Somewhere in here I mentioned I was in an odd ball marriage, but she only looked at me and didn’t comment on my statement, or even ask about, “odd ball”, yet I knew it registered with her. We bantered back and forth and then out of nowhere she said she was a little intrigued by me and a little off balance by she wasn’t sure what, then it was, “Hold on”, as she pulled out her cell phone and called someone to tell them to page her if her turn came up, or they were overrun with customers, then we just sat there flirting and talking and drinking good coffee for nearly two-hours, except for a couple or three times she went back to the floor for five or ten-minutes to put in an appearance and check messages. All the while I was thinking that I had to have known this woman forever to say some of the off the wall malarkey I was throwing her way. About five minutes later she almost repeated my exact thoughts and said she felt like she had known me since the second grade. We were into one of those unbelievable encounters that happen every hundred years and it was clearly obvious we were both enjoying ourselves.

For the first time in my life I was disappointed when I was paged telling me my car was ready, so I told her so. She smiled as she reached in her pocket, brought out a business card, and wrote something on the back. When she slid the card into my shirt pocket she said, “You can figure out when I’m here”. We walked up the hall to the showroom and when we separated she said, “Call me”, and turned right to the showroom floor; I turned left towards the service area, but I immediately realized Sunday was the next day and knowing the dealership was closed I turned and called, “Vera”. As she turned I walked back and asked her if she wanted, “to do something tomorrow”? She asked, “What”? “Don’t have a clue”, I blurted. She just looked at me for about ten-seconds, then told me she got up at six, exercised, showered and did other girl things like hair, a little makeup, maybe nails, "so can I expect you at around eight?” “And I’ll make us breakfast, okay?” ”Eight it is”, I said, but asked, “ah, can a woman look like you do and still cook? All I got for that was what would become known as, “That Look”.
I paid my dues at the service desk and thought of her card while waiting for my car to be brought up and pulled it out of my pocket and read what she had written, it was her address and phone number and, “Off— Sun/Mon/Wed”, with her normal work hours. I took off for home and started working on my story, but it was no big deal. We had long ago slipped into roommates and/or friends with benefits and the benefits were outstanding. We slept together and serviced each other wherever, whenever, however, and as many times as one of us needed or wanted. We lived in a nice house, on great horse property with pines and oaks where we raised expensive horses, and we had other things neither of us could have afforded without the other, so our arrangement was a win-win proposition. Although we didn’t have that romantic love, we did have a love, or affection of one another and were good friends—best of friends—and just had gotten off track and bored with each other. For my part, I flirted with women, took them to dinner or a movie, hung out with them, but rarely fucked any because I didn’t want the involvement. I was attracted to younger women, because they were happier and didn’t have a lot of attitude, or baggage, but I didn’t think it was a good idea to fire up a real relationship just to get a piece of ass and leave any with an attitude or baggage. It was a lot less tension for me to enjoy a woman’s company and then go home, and if Claire, my wife, was there, get a blow job and a fuck. Claire on the other hand, had a good appetite for living out her fantasies and desires, which I encouraged, and which she had many more than a few, so sometimes the blow job and fuck had to wait few days until she come home from catting around.

It was a 30-minute trip on back-roads to my house and most of the way I thought about Claire and her (and our) sexual escapades, so by the time I got home I was hornier than a three-peckered billy goat and as luck would have it, my wife/fuck buddy was in the shower playing with her clitoris when I walked into the bathroom. I walked past the no-door shower, nearly ripped my clothes off and quickly ducked in with her. She was still sitting on the built-in bench with one foot propped up on the seat next to her and the other splayed out, with her well used, but still beautiful pussy on display while she stroked her clit. With nipples hard and rosy red she locked her eyes on my throbbing cock as I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her snatch. It didn’t take long for her to start having little spasms and when her stomach pulled up towards her chest cavity I knew her climax had started. I reached up and with both hands and ran my palms over her hard as rock nipples and almost blew my load when I heard her suck air through her teeth and spasm again. I tried manipulating her clit with my tongue again, but it was way too sensitive, so I stood up, shut the water off and rammed my cock into her mouth and started face fucking her, but I didn’t get many good deep pumps in her before I exploded. She started squealing and horking my load of jism up into her nasal passages and sinuses as soon as I started shooting; then swallowed the rest when she was full and stuffed up. I wasn’t done with her so I dragged her into the bedroom and pulled her on top of me on the bed; we weren’t even settled yet when Claire grabbed my rising cock and lowered herself on it. We fucked for about a half hour as we rolled me on top, so I could drive my cock deep into her, then roll her back on top so we could both watch my cock disappear up her cunt as she jammed that velvet box down my swollen shaft. When I shot that load of cum it felt like my life was being sucked out of me by her nice tight pussy. We stayed on the bed for a long time nibbling, licking, and kissing each other’s delicious and tender places. She loved to clean my cock so she could get as much cum as possible, but also so she could taste the pussy. I would clean her, too, but I would French kiss her so she could suck cum and pussy juice into her mouth from my tongue. Claire loved sex and I think she loved sucking cock more than anything, but this isn’t about Claire anyway, although I could write volumes about her sexual appetite and behavior. Maybe I should do that? I do not know if she is, but she is as close to a nymphomaniac as I have ever been, with her going from periods of steady, daily sex to periods of must have, nearly continual everything goes sex.

The next morning I was up about an hour earlier than normal, even though I was impatient I exercised my 40 minutes, had a cup of coffee, showered and shaved, put a carry-on bag with underwear, sox, and travel kit in my car, hung up a couple shirts and khakis and went in to say goodbye, but found Claire lying on top of the covers with her vibrator working her clit. I knelt, pushed the heavy equipment out of the way, and gently tongued her until she started with her fuck!, fuck!!, fuck!!! while rocking back and forth, shuddered and seemed to spasm, then, “Oh yes! Oh goddamn yes!!” My job complete, I washed my face in the laundry room, and took off for Vera’s thinking Claire was on her way to some frantic sex for a while, so she might not be home when I got back. I didn’t care: Despite our sucky fucky last evening and this morning’s episode, I could only think of getting Vera on her knees, her back, her hands and knees, or standing on her head for that matter.

I stopped at Starbucks and got two coffees to go, but still arrived at Vera’s a little early at 7:40 AM and a little nervous, but I sat there in front of her house thinking all those thoughts. Maybe five minutes went by before there was a tapping on the passenger window and I jumped and looked, but it was Vera and I unlocked the door so she could open it; she did and, “Good morning”, she said, “Pull into my driveway, the front door is open, and it’s too darn cold out here”, which I could tell by her nipples straining to poke holes in her thick for silk, but thin robe. When she headed back up her walkway I could see why she was, “too darn cold”: All she had on was a robe that wouldn’t cover her ass if she grew another inch up or out, and a pair of high heels. I pulled into her driveway just as fast as I could, locked up and went in the door juggling two-coffees, where she met me with a friendly little kiss. I put the coffee on the kitchen counter and returned her little kiss that turned a little friendlier, and then a lot friendlier. “Oh boy”! she said. I said, “’Oh boy!’ is a huge understatement” and went after her again, but she dodged me and said, “Follow me” and I happily did. We went into the kitchen and she put a few strips of bacon on, got some batter out of the ‘fridge and started warming up the waffle iron. Still in that robe and heels she asked what I wanted to do today, so I just blabbed it out trusting to luck and good looks, “It seems we’ve known each other forever, so I would like to start catching up by spending the entire day and night and probably all day and night tomorrow in the sack with you”. I got That Look again and a “Wow! “We really do think alike—I’m glad I dressed for the occasion” she laughed and with that the waffle iron went off, the batter back in the ‘fridge, the stove turned off and she grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the house: Through the kitchen and breakfast area, into the dining room, into the living room and toward a hall, but I tackled her onto the living room sofa.

We got no further for over an hour. Her robe was still hanging on by the belt, but I took care of that and went after her like a wild man. We were swallowing tongue, and lip biting and I moved down to the base of her throat, on down to her breasts and zeroed in on her left breast and nipple. I was licking and giving tiny bites to her nipple and could feel her jerk with each lick, each bite, and I then held her nipple lightly between my teeth and raked it with my tongue. I moved to her right breast and reprised my act, and then slowly licked and kissed my way down her chest, and down her stomach to her pubic area. I was happy to see she had a tiny bikini trim and not scraped bald and started happily nibbling on her fur. While I groomed her like a cat grooms another, she kept a steady stream of moans, groans, and deep sighs coming my way until I pulled back her hood and gently rubbed her clitoris with my little finger. She was dripping lube and well on her way to an organism when my tongue darted out and gently, very gently, kissed her clit. I was crazy with lust by now, I could smell her scent and it was the over powering sex scent of a clean, sweet pussy in full arousal. I soon dove into her heat and moisture and was trying to force my way back into the womb when she started her orgasm. I think being part of a woman’s climax is better and more exciting than shooting my load, so I started to lightly massage the man in her boat and her pace picked up and I was rewarded with some hair pulling, dirty talk on what I was doing to her, and what she was going to do to me, and then some pounding on my head followed by her face fucking me and attempting to push my head up her snatch. It was big, it was earth shaking, it was real, and it was the most satisfying encounter I ever had with a woman. Now all I could think of was pounding her pussy deep and hard and I told her so as I slipped my now explosive cock in her, but after about three-deep drives she stopped me and told me to get off. I rolled off her and stood up next to the couch, a little confused and a little pissed, but she grabbed my cock and started stroking me and said, “If you’re going to pound my pussy, it WILL be more than a half-dozen pounds”. She was right because after about six-strokes I felt the pressure about to erupt and as soon as I started to shoot she moved her mouth over the head of my cock and started swallowing. After three big gulps she pulled back and let me splash her face and tits . . . I finger scooped a load of cum off of her face and put it up to her mouth She licked my finger clean and then she started finger scooping and feeding herself. There were a few jis spots on the couch and I showed them to her, but she said it was okay as some women—her in this case—like bragging rights, too. I told her, “good”, and pushed her back on the couch and mounted her, but we were soon on the floor with her riding the snake from topside and we both watched my cock deep diving into her twat. This was a very long fuck and I would slow down and rub the gravy boat with my cock and get her worked up to an orgasm and then go back to deep fucking and finally shot my load with her kneeling on a big ottoman while I stood behind her horse-fucking her brains loose. The remainder of the weekend was like all new lovers have: We fucked in every room on several pieces of furniture, the kitchen counter, in the shower, back to bed for a short nap, wake up and start groping. We didn’t eat until about 10 PM Sunday and that was a small pizza at a nearby Straw Hat. It was an even-odds bet we could overcome the smells of pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, toasted cheeses and garlic with our pussy lube and cum drenched bodies, but who had time to shower and who cared?. When we needed a rest I kissed, licked, and sucked on her pussy and she kissed, licked, and sucked my cock. Between the sheets Vera was eager, inquisitive, innovative, attentive, rowdy, giving, and demanding.

She woke me up Tuesday morning saying I’ve got time for a quickie and then you can go back to sleep. I was a wreck, my pelvic bone felt like it had been beat with a sledge hammer, I knew I was out of jism because I hadn’t been able to shoot a load for any of the last four fucks, so every fuck became a marathon bang, and I was sure my cock had been skinned alive by renegade Apaches. And Vera had told me her clit was off limits until it healed and less sensitive, “and by the way, so are my nipples”, yet here she was asking for a quickie that couldn’t be. I told her my balls would implode if I tried cuming again on empty, but she went to work on my best pal, gently to work, and soon we were back at each other like a pair of rabbits. As she was leaving, she pulled up her skirt to show off her little and beautiful muffie, then put her panties on and told me to call or stop by, but figure out a way to produce some jism for her. With that she was off to sell cars. I lay in her bed wondering how long it would be before my cock was up to full operational status and thinking about taking a shower, when I thought fuck it and got up. The sheets had a couple dry spots but we were all over them, all over a lot of stuff I suspect, so I left them pulled back to dry and left a note saying I didn’t wash them, because she should enjoy them for a few days.

I dragged my bruised pubis bone, mangled and skinned-up cock, and flattened balls home; when I got there the queen was fresh from the shower and brushing and fluffing her cunt hair. She just watched me in the mirror as I started dropping clothes on the floor. I saw her nose twitch, then again, and finally, “Is . . . is that anyone I know”? “I don’t think so, but here, taste her to make sure” I said as I ran my finger between my still wet balls and dick and put it in front of her mouth. She looked at me in the mirror, sniffed my finger, and sucked my finger clean, nearly taking it to the bone, too. Not wasting any time she bent over to taste and clean up my worn out whanger, so I had to tell her to be careful as she slurped my cock, my balls, and thighs clean. Now she was agitated and fingering herself, so I took her into the bedroom, wrapped my tongue around her clit, but then mostly gave her long, deep licks between her small labia lips while she did herself. When we were lying next to each other, Claire said, “Clare likes your friend. Will I be meeting her soon”, but I told her it was up to Vera, “And I don’t think she eats pussy”, to which Clare responded, “Yet”. Then added, “She won’t have to, anyway—at least not right away”.

Landy
11-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us. A little tip for next time please break the paragraphs up into just a line or two at an time as it makes reading on the screen much easier.