PDA

View Full Version : Concl.--Herbie's Horny Teacher

Brigit Astar
10-20-2012, 05:10 AM
Teacher and student grew ever fonder of each other and closer in their relationship. But they both knew the consequences if they were caught, so they were super-discreet and secretive about their relationship. They played cool with each other at school during class or when they accidentally met each other in the halls. But when they arranged to meet each other for a counseling and tutoring session (usually in her office), they went at each other like wild animals. Neither one could get enough of the other.

The relationship had been going on for about six weeks, and it showed no evidence of cooling off.

One morning she passed a note to him when they met in the hall after the first period. It simply read: “Can you drop by my office at lunch-time?”

Of course he could. By this time, Herbie was head-over-heels in love/lust with her. He would have jumped through hoops if she had asked him.

At the lunch-hour he hurried to her office and tapped on the door. She opened it and almost pulled him in.

She made sure she locked the door, and then she was on him. She hurriedly unsnapped his belt and unzipped his pants.

“I'm dying to be fucked by your cock,” she breathed out.

She tucked his pants down, and then slid her panties down and off and scooped up her skirt.

“I'm so hot and horny for you,” she panted. “Fuck me, fuck me with that long thick cock.”

He complied with her order. He backed her up against the wall. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist and he got between her legs and pushed his crotch up.

His prick didn't need any guiding in. It explored on its own till it found her pussy. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed his dick into her cunt.

She grunted with the feeling and thrust her pussy up to give him full access.

He dug his dick deep in her cunt with one strong solid stroke.

She felt she would die with the rapture of it.

She found his rhythm and joined it, and they began screwing in perfect synch. His long thick stiff prick jammed into her hot moist snug pussy in a perfect rhythm of two bodies fucking.

She raked her blouse and bra up and gasped, “Bite my tits. Use your teeth on them. Chomp down on them.”

He opened his mouth wide and bit down on a titty. She winced and then thrust her tit forward.

“Oh god, Jesus fucking Christ, that feels so fucking good! Don't stop. Keep biting my tits. Keep fucking me!”

He had no intention of stopping either of the actions. He screwed her fast and hard and fully as he bit and sucked her tits.

“Oh, ah, I'm cuming now!” she gasped. “Cuming so fucking good!”

“Ah, I'm gonna cum too,” he panted.

“Squirt cum in your teacher's pussy!” she cried.

He rammed his dick up her cunt and let her have it. His cum gushed out, spurting deep in her core. Her pussy sucked his prick, drawing it all into her cunt.

He emptied his balls in her core, squirting gobs of cum deep in her pussy.

They collapsed against the wall—fucked out.

They gasped and panted, trying to regain their breath.

“We need to go—to eat lunch,” Diana panted.

Herbie had learned the meaning of a “quickie.”

By the way, he received an A in Biology.

kaidman
10-20-2012, 05:19 AM
great story however the ending was abrupt it would have been better suited if you told what becomes them as well I still loved though

Brigit Astar
10-20-2012, 05:35 AM
I agree that the ending was abrupt, and I probably should have continued the story for a paragraph or two to show what happened to them. The only excuse I can offer is that I had actually grown tired of telling the story and was looking for a way to end it. But I did it too abruptly.

sexman8
10-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Abrupt but the story was great!

Brigit Astar
10-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Thank you. You've just given me the only payment we writers receive: An acknowledgement that our stories were read, and an added bonus--that you liked the story. That makes our whole day (I'm not exaggerating).

S_M_I_D_D_Y
10-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Good story, could use another chapter to finish off properly

kaidman
10-21-2012, 03:58 AM
Thank you. You've just given me the only payment we writers receive: An acknowledgement that our stories were read, and an added bonus--that you liked the story. That makes our whole day (I'm not exaggerating).

well then let me pay you some more.......you are one of my all time favorite writers on the net and you are pretty

Brigit Astar
10-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Gee--why am I blushing?

Brigit Astar
10-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Good story, could use another chapter to finish off properly

You're right.

kaidman
10-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Gee--why am I blushing?

hehe and where exactly are you blushing

Brigit Astar