PDA

View Full Version : Good time with local waitress

Lv2cpsy
08-28-2012, 03:18 PM
At a local restaurant, I walk in and sit down at a booth. The waitress comes by to ask what I’d like to drink. She’s about 5’8”, brown hair and probably around 150 lbs. The waitress uniform she’s wearing is a dress type that goes just above her knees and is just tight enough to accent her C cup tits. Her top is open just enough to show a little cleavage. I can’t help but watch her ass as she walks away to get my beverage.

Shortly afterward I see her walking back to my table with my beverage. Her tits jiggle a little as she walks towards my table. She catches me looking and smiles as she approaches my table. “Hey hon, are you ready to order?” Now I thought about the old ‘what I want isn’t on the menu’ response, but figure she’s probably already heard it a thousand times so I decide not to. I order a burger and fries; while I’m ordering I can’t help but check out how good she looks in that uniform. Once again she catches me looking at her, smiles and say’s thank you and turns to walk away.

A little while later she comes back asking if I need a refill, I tell her yes. She bends slightly over the table to grab my glass. As she does I catch a good look at one of her tits. Once again she smiles, but takes her time in grabbing my glass obviously to give me a chance to look at her breast. I can see a nipple as I discover she’s not wearing a bra. “Do you like what you see”? Embarrassed that I’ve just been caught looking at her tit, I stammer “y…yes I do” and look her straight in the eyes. She smiles and turns away to get my drink without saying a word. I reach down below the table to readjust my cock as it’s getting hard in my jeans thinking of what she might look like topless.

As she walks back to my table, she’s smiling. I smile back at her as she approaches my table. She set’s my drink down “are you here for the night?”, “yes I am, I don’t have to pull out until 5 O’clock in the morning”. “Well I’m off in an hour, would you like to go get some coffee?” not believing what I’ve just heard, I quickly answer “sure”. She bends over to whisper in my ear “then after that maybe we can go to your truck and check out the bunk, meet me out front in an hour” as she’s saying this I’m able to look right down her top to see both of her tits inside her uniform, and I can see both nipples are rock hard! She catches me looking and reaches her hand down to my lap and gives my obvious bulge a slight squeeze. She smiles and walks away.

About 10 minutes later she returns with my food, asks if there’s anything else she can get me. “Not right now but thanks” She smiles and puts what appears to be the check on the table in a small black folder. I set it aside and finish my dinner. When I’m done, I pick up the little folder expecting to find the dinner check in it, what I find is a pink thong tucked in it! I casually put the folder on the seat next to me, and discreetly remove the thong to put in my pocket. As I grab it, I can feel that it’s a little moist. I hold it so no one can see and notice the crotch is very wet. I can’t help but cup them in my hand so no one else can see and bring them to my nose. I take a deep breath inhaling the sweet smell of her pussy! My cock instantly is as hard as a rock. I look across the restaurant and see her standing behind the counter watching me with a big smile on her face. She winks and walks into the kitchen. I adjust my cock and slip out of the booth towards the rest room.

Fortunately I chose a booth close to the rest rooms so I was able to slip inside without anyone noticing the obvious bulge in my pants. I quickly enter one of the stalls and take the panties out of my pocket to get a good look. I held them up in front of me to see the crotch was very wet with her juices. I bring them to my face and take a good sniff of the crotch. Then I stick out my tongue and take a quick taste. Oh how sweet they taste and smell. I unzip my pants and pull out my cock and start stroking it. I take them and rub my cock on the crotch. Instantly I begin shooting cum all over them! I quickly put my cock back in my pants, put the cum soaked panties in my pocket and exit the rest room. As I walk out she’s standing by rest rooms “did you enjoy the little present I left you?” “I sure did” I answer as I reach into my pocket and take them out and slip them into the pocket of her uniform. “I’ll see you in an hour” I tell her as I walk away.

An hour later I meet her out front of the truck stop “what do ya’ say we skip the coffee and go to my place?” “Sure!”

We head to her car, as she get’s in behind the wheel, her dress slides up and I can see she’s wearing those same panties with the cum soaked crotch. I can see her shaved pussy through the wet material, and her swollen pussy lips. As we pull out of the parking lot she reaches over and puts her hand on my crotch and gives my cock a squeeze through my jeans. I reach over and place my hand on her pussy and rub my finger between her lips pushing the wet crotch between her lips. She squeezes her legs together causing my finger to push on her clit. She lets out a moan as she gives the bulge in my pants another gentle squeeze. “You like that don’t you” I ask, “yes, it feels soooo good; I can’t wait to get back to my place!”

I smile at her and ask “really, why’s that?” “You’ll see!”

Fortunately she only lives about 5 minutes away from the restaurant. I continue to rub my finger between her lips causing her to get even wetter, mixing our juices even more. “You’re making it hard for me to drive” she says as she takes her hand off my crotch and places it over mine to stop me from rubbing her clit. As we pull into her driveway she says “Let’s wait until we get inside” By now her panties are soaked and clinging to her shaven pussy. I can see her clit sticking out through the wet material.

We get out of the car, and walk to the front door, as we enter she closes the door behind me and kisses me long and hard, sticking her tongue in my mouth. As we kiss I reach down and grab her ass and give it a good squeeze spreading her cheeks. I brush a finger over her back door to find it all wet from her pussy juices that have been running down her crack during our car ride “OHHH MYYY” she moans as I rest my finger tip at her pucker hole and lightly push. The tip of my finger easily pushes into her hole. “MMMMMMM” she moans as she unsnaps my pants allowing them to fall to the floor. My cock instantly pushes against her belly as I don’t have underwear on “Oh my, someone’s excited” as she grabs my rock hard shaft and begins to stroke it.

She rubs her finger over the tip to get some of the pre cum on it, them puts her finger by her mouth, and licks it like it was a cock “mmmmmmm… it tastes even better now than it did when I licked some from my panties earlier” as she says this I reach my hand around put it inside her panties. I run my finger inside her pussy lips that by now are just dripping with her nectar making sure to get it nice and wet. I then bring my finger to my mouth and lick it clean of her juices “and you taste even sweeter than before”.

I kiss her deeply letting her taste some of her juices, as I do I run my hands down her chest and grab both of her tits and give them a squeeze “MMMMMMMMM…” she moans as she goes back to stroking my cock. She then breaks off the kiss, and get’s down on her knees in front of me and it one quick motion takes all 7 inches of my cock in her mouth and to the back of her throat. I grab her hair and slowly start pumping in and out of her mouth “if you keep up like that I’m going to cum” “MMMMMMMMMM” is her only response, after a couple more thrusts into her throat I explode with what feels like gallons of cum down her throat. She hungrily drinks it all down, making sure to swallow every last drop. Then proceeds to lick me clean.

She get’s up off her knees “follow me” as she turns and walks towards the hallway. While she’s walking she sheds her uniform, leaving only her panties. I follow behind her watching that beautiful ass of hers anxiously waiting for my chance to bury my cock in her.

As we walk into her room, she turns around and sit’s on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs. For the first time I see her tits, her nipples are so hard they could cut glass. She’s still wearing the thong from earlier soaked now with both our juices “I feel so naughty, I was shocked when you slipped these back into my pocket earlier”, “I just had to slip into the back room and put them on. I rubbed them into my pussy and came so hard I thought I was going to pass out, I knew then I had to have you” as she said this she slipped her hand inside them and started rubbing her pussy. I stood and watched for a few moments as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

As I walked over to her she screamed “I’MMMMM CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG” as she squirted through the already soaked thong and onto the bed. I walked over, and started to pull them off her. She stopped me and told me to lay on my back on the bed, which I gladly did. She came up and straddled my face and slowly lowered herself onto my mouth, still soaked from her recent orgasm. I began licking her thru the thin fabric as she pulled them up so they slipped between her lips. I continued licking her as she ground her pussy hard onto my face and came once more filling my mouth with her girl cum. I managed to drink down every drop.

Once her orgasm subsided, she got up and took off the soaked panties, and brought them up to my mouth “here suck on these while I suck your cock” as she put the soaked crotch in my mouth. She put her mouth to mine and started kissing me with her tongue digging into my mouth to get a taste of her own sweet nectar.

She then proceeded to kiss her way down my chest, stomach and finally to my balls. By this time my cock was rock hard and ready to explode. Be slowly began licking the base of my cock, slowly working her way up to the tip which was already soaked with pre cum. She hungrily lapped up all of it, then placed the mushroom head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the slit. I started to buck my hips upward, but she didn’t want that, so she stopped and let my cock fall out of her mouth with a plop sound. “just relax” she said, “I’m going to take good care of this”. With that she resumed what she was doing slowly taking more and more of my cock in her mouth until I could finally feel it pressing on the back of her throat. I start moaning as I’m sucking her juices out of the thong she put in my mouth.

She stops for a moment as I try to buck my hips upwards, she senses that I’m about to cum and pulls her mouth off my cock and places it between those beautiful titties and slides it between them. It only takes a moment of this and I start shooting shot after shot of hot cum. The first shot hits her chin, she tilts her head down just in time to catch the second shot in her mouth. She pulls away allowing the remaining shots to land on her tits and nipples “looks like someone was pretty excited” she says as she’s scooping cum on her fingers and licking them clean. I’m able to reach down and put my hand between her legs, her juices are running down the inside of her legs, and her pussy is soaked. I shove a finger into her hole “looks like I’m not the only one that’s a little excited, someone else is pretty wet” she lets out a loud moan as I push her onto her back.

I spread her legs wide admiring just how wet she is. Her lips are glistening with her juices and her clit is sticking out of its hood just begging to be sucked. I keep pushing my finger deeper and deeper into her tight hole “OHHHH MMMMYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!” she screams as her orgasm takes over her body. As her juices run down the crack of her ass, I take my finger out of her pussy, and slowly start putting it up her ass. Little by little my finger disappears up her tight back door. Once I have it all the way in I stop for a moment “what are you stopping for” she asks, “I’m going to tease you just as you did me” and I push my thumb up her pussy while my finger is still in her ass. I begin pushing in and out of each hole. “MMMMMM that feels SOOOO GOOODD!”

With that I begin kissing her neck, slowly working my way down to her tits. I begin Kissing all over her beautiful globes, being careful not to touch her nipples. I Start with one, then the other. The whole time she’s bucking her hips trying to get me to finger her faster. I stop, and pull both fingers out of her while I continue to suck and lick what’s left of my cum off her tits.

Once I’ve cleaned up her tits, I kiss my way down her belly, stopping just above her slit. I then move down to her legs, kissing my way up spreading her legs to kiss the inside of her thighs. I can smell the sweet smell of her pussy, and lick the inside of her thighs, stopping just short of her pussy “lick me please!” she begs, “I need to feel your tongue in my pussy” I ignore her pleas and continue licking her inner thighs, while I run a finger through her slit, stopping briefly on her clit to give it a quick rub “mmmmm that feels sooo good”.

“Roll over on your stomach; I want to kiss that sweet looking ass of yours”. She does as she’s asked. I grab hold of each cheek and give them a quick squeeze then spread them open revealing her sweet back door. I put my face in between her cheeks and lick her little pucker hole. I can taste her pussy juice from her earlier orgasms, and oh how sweet it is “MMMMMMMMM… Please don’t stop that feels soooooo gooooodd!” I stick my tongue on her small hole and begin to push it inside her “MMMMMMMMMM” is all I hear from her as my tongue penetrates her ass.

I continue my tongue assault on her ass, while I slowly insert a finger in her very juicy pussy. As I push it all the way in, she starts humping my hand to get my finger in even deeper “OHHHHHH MY GODDDD… I’m going to CUMMMMMMMMM” as she starts cumming, I pull my finger out and replace it with my tongue, I push it in her pussy trying to lick as much of her juices as possible. She tastes so sweet I can’t get enough! “th…a…t w...w…was Inc…red…ible!” she manages between breaths. “Please fuck me! I need your cock in me NOW” she begs.

By this time my cock is so hard it almost hurts. I grab her by the hips, and pull her to her knees, spreading her legs. I move up behind her, and rub my cock up and down her ass crack, the pre-cum helps lube her crack so I can slide it up and down easily. She pushes back against me, and grinds her ass into me as my balls rub on her ass.

I grab my cock and aim it down at her pussy, and rub it along her slit getting it nice and lubed up. “MMMMMMMMMMM that’s what I want your cock in my pussy!” I hold the head at the entrance to her pussy and push just enough that it starts to enter her. I keep pushing slowly until just the head is inside “OH MY, I can’t believe how tight you are” She tries to push back to get more of me inside her, but I hold her hips so just the tip is still inside “FUCK ME NOW!! PLEASE SHOVE IT INSIDE ME, I NEED TO BE FUCKED NOWWWW!” I pull out and put a hand on each side of her pussy and spread her lips open. I can see the juices running out of her pussy, and running down to her clit.

I position my cock in line with her hole and in one quick thrust bury myself balls deep inside her “UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH” as I thrust as deep as I can go “OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSS!” she’s so tight that I have all I can do to keep from cumming right away. I stop and hold myself in her until the urge to cum subsides. I then pull out until just the head is inside her and once again thrust all the way in “YES FUCK ME HARD PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEEE” I give a couple good hard thrusts as she pushes herself back trying to get me as deep as possible.

I start picking up the pace and am fucking her hard and fast, each thrust is hitting the deepest parts of her. “I’m GOING TO CUM” she screams “PLEASE CUM WITH ME I WANT YOUR CUM DEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY FILL ME UP PLEASE!!!” With that I give a couple more good thrusts and I feel her body tense up and her pussy begins squirting all over my cock and balls, at the same time I unload what feels like a gallon of cum deep inside her pussy. It feels like the head of my cock is going to explode!

“YES I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING INSIDE ME… IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD1”We both collapse on the bed, my cock still buried inside her. As I slide out of her, she rolls over onto her back. I can see my cum oozing out of her well fucked hole. It’s running out of her pussy and down her ass crack and onto the bed. She rolls me onto my back, and takes my cock into her mouth and begins sucking our mixed juices off it.

By the time she’s done licking me clean, my cock is rock hard and ready for more. “I want to feel you in my ass; do you think you’re up for that?” “I am if you are, I’d love to fuck that sweet ass of yours”. With that she straddles me, grabbing my cock with on hand and steadying herself with the other. She’s facing me, so I reach around and grab her ass cheeks, and spread them apart. She lowers herself just enough to rub my cock along her still dripping pussy to lube it up. She then moves forward a little and lines it up with her ass.

Slowly she lowers herself so the head is resting on her ass. She then slowly pushes down until the head stretches her ass just enough to get the head inside “MMMMMMMMM that feels soooo good!” slowly she lowers herself until she’s finally resting on my legs with my cock buried all the way in her ass “Oh that feels soo good, you have such a tight ass!” she moves around a little so she can get accustom to the anal intrusion “I’ve never had a cock in my ass” she admits, “it feels so good I can’t believe what I’ve been missing” hearing that is almost enough to make me cum knowing that I’ve just taken her anal cherry.

She slowly lifts herself up just a little, and then drops back down. She does this a couple times to gradually build herself up to the anal fucking she is so craving. While she’s doing this she’s busy rubbing her clit working on another orgasm. Her juices are running out of her pussy onto my pubic hair and to the base of my cock. “how about you get on all fours and I’ll fuck you doggie style in the ass” “I’d love that” as she raises herself up allowing my cock to slip out of her ass.

She get’s on her hands and knees on the bed and holds her ass in the air. She reaches around to spread her ass cheeks giving me a clear shot at her tiny ass. I position myself behind her, and push the head of my cock in her ass “MMMMMM… fuck my tight ass” as I slowly push my cock deep inside her. I can feel the heat of her pussy on my balls as they rest against her pussy. She reaches down and gives my balls a light squeeze and then begins fingering her pussy. I slowly start pumping in and out of her ass, each time I pull out I can see her ass stretching around my cock. “Please fuck me harder, pound that cock in my ass! I want to feel you fucking my ass good and hard!” I begin picking up the pace. Due to cumming so hard in her pussy I’m able to last a lot longer this time.

As I continue to pump her ass she keeps fingering her pussy and playing with her clit “oh my god HARDER HARDER I’m GOING TO CUM!!!” I’m pumping her ass as hard and fast as I can with each thrust into her ass, I pull her back slamming against her with each thrust “OHHH MYYYY I’M CUMMMMMMMMMING!!!” her ass tightens up so hard I feel as though she’s going to snap my cock off at the base.

“PLEASE FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!! I NEED TO FEEL YOU CUM DEEP INSIDE MY ASS!!” As I thrust deep inside her one more time I push as deep as I can possibly get “ARRRRGGGHHHHHH! I’M CUMMING!” as I shoot a load of cum deep within her ass.

I rolled off her completely spent. As we lay together, we both dosed off totally exhausted.

frankjohnmoore
09-03-2012, 12:02 AM
very good

Genex
09-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Well done, most enjoyable

Lv2cpsy
09-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Check out my other storie

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/33830-House-warming-hostess-tied-and-fucked?highlight=

actionmaster6
09-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Nice story.