PDA

View Full Version : Sex Teacher--Part 7

Brigit Astar
07-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Part 7

After classes were finished and the school day was completed, Ginger walked down the two flights of stairs to the basement. She saw a door with a sign which read Boiler Room. Next to it was another door with Mr. Kaylor—Custodian engraved on it.

She tapped at the door and a voice called out “Come on in.”

She entered Stubby's “office” and stood confronting him. He lounged back on the couch and looked her over. His mouth watered at what he saw. She was without doubt the most attractive teacher at Pinecrest High School. He guessed she was in her early twenties. Her long sandy hair fell in shimmering waves to her breasts, which Stubby could see outlined through her silky blouse. Her short skirt she wore showed most of her smooth full sleek legs. His dick hardened and throbbed, and his mouth grew dry. He licked his long thick tongue over his upper lip, making sure she saw it.

Ginger felt a spark of interest grow within her when she saw the length and thickness of his tongue.

He didn't invite her to sit; on the contrary he came out with the spiel he had rehearsed more than once: “Ms. Cox, there's no need to beat around the bush. We both know what the situation is, and all I'm going to say is--” He stood and went to the door and locked it--”You should learn to lock your door around here.”

He grinned and Ginger was repulsed by his fat jowls, thick lips and beady eyes. He was truly a blob.

“Let's not waste any time,” he said, walking back to the couch and sitting. “You can start by taking off your blouse and letting me have a look at those big tits of yours.”

He placed a hand on his crotch and began stroking it.

Ginger was at first taken by surprise at his abruptness, but then she became amused. He thought he had her over the old proverbial barrel, but in fact, she had him. A wicked smile came over her face.

“You're sure of yourself—and your position and situation—and I may add, your job, here, aren't you,” she said.

“Of course I am,” he replied. “What's that got to do with anything?”

“It has everything to do with it,” Ginger answered. “If you continue with this charade and report what you saw, the result will be that you'll lose your job, you'll be fired.”

“How do you figure that?” he asked.

He still kept stroking his crotch and Ginger could see he had a tremendous erection. The outline of his prick could clearly be seen. He's got a long thick stiff cock, she thought; it's huge. Her interest deepened. She was getting past his chubby ugliness and had homed in on his long thick tongue and big stiff dick. She felt warmth between her legs and her breasts began tingling.

“Because it's two against one,” she replied. “Mine and the student's word against yours. Also, I have too many here on my side: the principal, the vice-principal, and a number of teachers and students. Do you think after you report this that you'll remain as custodian here? You won't. You'll be terminated. Do you think the powers that be are going to allow you to continue working here? I don't think so.”

Stubby was stumped. Suddenly everything was reversed. Instead of her being on the hot seat, it was he who was sitting there.

Something inside of him told him that she was right. Yes, she was. He saw it clearly now. Damn, but she's sharp—in more ways than one, he thought.

He swept his hand over his crotch. His prick was extended to its full length and thickness and stiffness. His balls were full.

Ginger couldn't help but notice. She had gone completely past his fat ugliness. She wanted that long stiff thick prick. She knew just by looking at his hard-on that he would fill her up.

“You know, I almost respect and admire you for trying to pull this off,” she said. “Since we both know what the score is, I suggest we drop the charade. What do you say?”

Stubby knew she was right, and he divined that she was offering him a truce.

“Okay,” he answered.

“Good,” she replied. “Now, why don't you stand up so I can get a good look at that big cock of yours. I know it's big. I can see the outline of it.”

He stood and Ginger looked down at his crotch. His dick poked a tent in his pants. Ginger moved up to him.

“Let's see what you've got,” she said, unzipping his pants and pulling out his prick and balls.

“My god, it's huge!” Ginger exclaimed as she reached out and began stroking his prick. She cupped his balls; they were big, full and fat.

“Ah, you must have a good eight inches, and it's almost as thick as my wrist.”

She went to the knees before him and lowered her head and lapped his fat bag, flicking her tongue on it.

He hissed and then grasped her head and rubbed his balls on her lips.

She moved up, swirling and swiping her tongue over his shaft as her tongue licked it.

He gasped and drove his dick into her mouth, and she began sucking his cock in earnest, laving her tongue over the head as she sucked tightly up and down with her lips.

He clutched her head tighter and slid his prick down her mouth to her gullet, and then slid it back. He began fucking her mouth down to her throat.

He looked down at Ginger and he found it hard to believe what was happening: a young attractive woman was on her knees, sucking his dick.

He groaned in pure lust and slid his cock on down her throat. He cried aloud as she deep-throated him.

She suddenly slid her mouth off his prick. “Lick me,” she said. “Fuck me with that long thick tongue.”

She got up and pulled her panties down and off and lay on the couch and raised her legs and drew them back. “Tongue-fuck me,” she panted.

He gave out a groan of lust and got on the couch between her legs and moved his face up to her crotch. He zipped his tongue up and down on her pussy, and then jammed it in.

“Oh, yes, that's it,” she gasped. She clutched his head and mashed her cunt on his licking sucking mouth.

He dug his tongue up her pussy, swirling and twisting it around, then he slid it down over her clit. He began sucking the hot juicy bud as he jabbed his tongue up her cunt.

“Oh god, your tongue feels like a cock!” she panted as he sawed it back and forth and sucked her clit with his lips.

“Jesus fucking Christ, I'm cuming now,” she gasped. “Now!”

She hunched and jerked, caught up in the ecstasy of his long thick tongue jamming into her core.

“Oh sweet fucking god in heaven, you're making me cum with your tongue,” she panted.

She had gone completely past his chubby ugliness, and was totally caught up in the tongue-fucking. All she cared about was his long thick tongue fucking her to her core. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined that a tongue could be so thick and long. In the back of her mind she did think of the perversity of it all: She, a young attractive teacher was being tongue-fucked by a fat ugly man—the janitor no less.

Stubby's prick was extended to its full length, stiffness and thickness; it thudded and ached. His fat balls were full and his bag tingled and throbbed. He simply had to fuck her. Wild horses couldn't have stopped him from stuffing his hard throbbing prick deep in her pussy.

He slid his tongue out and unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants.

Ginger reached down and grasped his prick. It was hot and stiff, extended to its full thickness. She marveled at the size of it.

He slid atop her and clutched her butt-cheeks as he pushed his crotch forward. He guided his dick into her pussy, and she groaned as the big head of his cock entered her cunt.

He relentlessly dug his dick up her pussy, never halting as he drove his long hard thick prick up her cunt.

“Oh god, you're so long and stiff and thick,” she gasped. “You're filling me up, you've reached my core.”

He began sawing his cock up and down her pussy, screwing her with long full deep strokes.

Never before had Ginger been fucked so deeply and thickly. His dick had reached the very matrix of her core.

“Oh, Jesus fucking Mary, you've got the longest thickest stiffest cock!” she panted out as she wrapped her arms and legs around his fat body. “Ah, you're the biggest, you're the best!”

He mashed his fat balls against her ass as he pumped his prick deep in her cunt.

He lowered his head and began licking and sucking her breasts as he squeezed her ass-cheeks and screwed her pussy.

“Oh, ah, I'm cuming now!” Ginger gasped as an orgasm racked her body. She hunched and jerked and writhed as the climax zipped through her whole body.

Stubby continued to fuck her, jamming his long thick dick up and down her channel. She had climax after climax. Her body lurched up and she froze for a moment as one big orgasm erupted inside her cunt. She cried aloud in passionate lust

“Oh Stubby, this is the best fucking I've ever had!” she exclaimed.

“Um, you've got the sweetest hottest juiciest cunt I've ever fucked,” he answered.

He rammed his cock to the hilt up her pussy as he felt the cum churning and swirling in his balls. He knew he was on the verge of cuming and he couldn't hold it back.

“Ah, here it comes, honey,” he wheezed, “here's cum in your cunt.”

He gave out a strangled cry as the cum gushed up his shaft and spewed into her core.

Her cunt sucked greedily on his cock as he spurted what seemed an endless amount of semen deep in her pussy.

“Ah, squirt it deep, Stubby,” she breathed out. “Fill me up with thick creamy cum.”

He spurted a half-dozen streams of cum into her core. Her cunt sucked it all up.

They just lay there afterward gasping for breath. Then Stubby slid his prick out of her pussy and stretched out atop her slowly rubbing his dick on her tummy.

He could feel his balls already filling up with cum and his cock growing stiff again.

He got up on his knees and straddled her breasts and guided his prick between her titties to her mouth.

“Suck my dick, baby,” he wheezed, “suck every inch of it.”

She opened her mouth and he slid his cock between her lips. He began rubbing the shaft of his prick between her tits as she licked and sucked the head of his dick.

Soon his balls were full of cum and his cock was hard and throbbing. He slid off her body and turned her over on her tummy. He got up on his knees and scooted up behind her and pulled her up on her hands and knees.

He wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other guided his prick to her rump.

Ginger knew what he had in mind, and she winced and jerked forward.

“Don't fight it, baby,” he said. “It'll only ache for a moment, then you won't want me to ever stop.”

“Oh god, Stubby, don't,” she pleaded. “You're too big, too long and thick. You'll hurt me.”

“Just for a minute, honey,” he breathed out in passion as he moved his legs between hers and pushed his crotch up against her butt.

With one hand he spread one of her ass-cheeks, and with the other he squeezed one of her breasts pinching the nipple as he mashed and kneaded the hot orb.

“Oh, ah, that feels so good,” she panted in lustful passion.

He guided his prick to her asshole and pushed it in.

She cried aloud as he began digging his dick up her ass.

“Oh god, it hurts, it stings, it burns,” she exclaimed.

He stroked her clit with one hand as he squeezed a tit with the other and began plowing his cock up her channel.

“Ah, up your ass, honey,” he gasped, “up your sweet-fucking ass.”

As he dug more and more of his prick up her ass, the pain lessened. Soon there was only pleasure/pain, and then pleasure alone.

“Ah yea,” he cried, “Got every inch up that sweet-fucking ass now.”

He slid his dick back a few inches and then drove it forward into the core of her butt.

She gave out a gasping grunt as he began screwing her ass, sawing his cock back and forth.

He felt her body respond. She began moving her rump back and forth. Soon they were screwing in perfect synch.

“You like ole Stubby's dick up your ass, honey?”

“Oh, ah, your prick is so fucking long and thick,” she gasped. “It feels so fucking good. Um, you've filled me up again.”

He began pumping his cock up and down, screwing her ass fully with every stroke.

All this time, Stubby was rubbing her clit as he rubbed and squeezed a tit. She felt herself on the verge of an orgasm.

“Oh god, oh motherfucking Jesus!” she cried, “I'm gonna cum!”

“Me too, baby,” Stubby wheezed. “Gonna cum deep in that sweet tight-fucking ass.”

“Now!” Ginger gasped. “I'm cuming now!”

She hunched back and forth as a climax racked her body, starting from her cunt and roaring up to her tits, and then to her head, and throughout her entire body.

Stubby gave out a wheezing cry as he began to spurt cum deep in her ass.

Both panted and gasped and hunched as he emptied his balls in her.

“So good,” she breathed out, “so fucking good.”

“Ah, you're the best I've ever had, honey,” Stubby wheezed...

As she left Stubby's “office,” she smiled and thought, another ally on my list.