PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy about fucking Aimee, a very good of friend of mine!

jaseuk
08-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Hope you enjoy :)

I'm sure most of you will recognise Aimee from my galleries now, go check her out if now, well here's a story I've written about how I'd like to fuck her, a fantasy. Hope you enjoy and please leave comments!

We get back from the pub after a few drinks on a Friday, get a couple of drinks and then she turns the conversation dirty, as she has done before. As we're talking the alcohol gets her throbbing a bit and she starts getting carried away, telling me some filthy story about this one time when she was getting fucked over a couch and the guy makes her cum so hard and then he cums all over her back and it's hard to clean up because she can't see it. Then she notices that I’m sat there with a massive hard on showing through my jeans, straining against the fabric as my jaw hangs open speechless. She gets a glint in her eye and leans forward to take a closer look, then rubs her hand over the bump. My dick spasms and pushes against her hand and she giggles. Then she looks up as she goes for my belt, undoes my zip and pulls my jeans down. My dick rockets out of my jeans, the end shiny with precum and she looks at it approvingly before looking up at me and slowly grabbing it with one hand.

My dick is the hardest it has ever been and she slowly strokes it up and down, watching as my foreskin slides back and forth over my helmet, each time my cock spasms in ecstasy. She pulls the skin back and slowly leans down and licks the end of my cock, her tongue sliding around the head as she pulls slowly at the base of my shaft. Then she goes further and slips my helmet into her warm, wet mouth, sucking gently on my sensitive purple helmet. She starts bobbing her head and up down, my dick sliding in and out of her mouth as her hand strokes the shaft in time. I lay back enjoying the feeling, in disbelief that Aimee is actually sucking my dick. Then I look down and she looks up and the sight of her cute face going up and down on my dick is too much, "I’m going to cum" I mutter and I see her smile a little bit and go a bit faster. My dick starts twitching like crazy as I feel the cum build up and then I explode a huge load in her mouth, which is clamped tight around my dick and she sucks every last drop of cum out of me. With my shaft drained but still in her mouth I feel her swill the cum and her tongue over my helmet again and again until my dick starts to go limp and then she leans back and swallows my load and gives my dick one final suck before looking back at me.

I look at her in disbelief for a second before diving forward and kissing her deeply, tasting my cum on her tongue as I frantically pull her shirt open and get her bra off, exposing those beautiful little tits. i waste no time, push her on her back start sucking and licking her tits, biting and sucking her nipples equally as she moans in pleasure. I pull my own top off and then undo her jeans, pulling them quickly off to reveal some pink lacy panties which are clearly soaking. I pull her legs apart and stick my nose in her panties, smelling her sweet pussy as I rub my nose gently over her clit. She moans and I pull her panties off, exposing a small patch of well-kept pubic hair and a bare pussy, her lips glistening wet. I give her whole body a once over, she looks gorgeous, lying naked in front of me with her legs open and horny as hell. I get down and slowly start licking over her pussy, feeling her quiver with each movement. Then use my hands to push her pussy lips apart and start licking her clit directly, my finger sliding all over her soaking hole. She grabs the back of my head and forces my face into her pussy and starts grinding against my face. Then I slide a finger into her pussy and she goes crazy, bucking her hips against my head as my finger slides into her tight pussy. I work her a little bit and then slide a second finger in and start finger fucking her hard as I suck and lick her clit with her mouth. Before long she’s moaning loudly and cries out "I’m cumming" as she grabs the hair on my head and her pussy squeezes my fingers tightly. I feel her getting wetter and wetter as she tenses up before she finally relaxes, breathing heavily, looking down at me with a smile

I stand up and she glances down to see my cock is rock hard again, I smile back and look at her pussy again, knowing exactly where I want to put that. She smiles back and I climb on top of her, my dick pointing directly at her waiting pussy. I rub the end against her pussy lips a few times and then slide the very end in a little bit, and back out, then a little bit, and back out, until finally the head of dick is enclosed by her pussy. I slide a bit further in and I feel her spasm as I slip deeper in, but she takes it, and I slide my full length in right up so that my balls are resting on her. I look down at her and she sighs with pleasure so I kiss her and pull out before sliding back in, slowly at first, letting her pussy expand a bit to accommodate me. The first few strokes are amazing though as she is still so tight. Her fingers claw into my back as I pick up the pace, the faster strokes feeling incredible, before long I’m quickly sliding the whole length of my dick in and out of her, my pubic bone rubbing against her clit as I go all the way in making her moan in ecstasy. I grab one of her hands and push it between her legs so she's rubbing her clit and pull back a little bit, concentrating on getting a good rhythm so she can get herself off again. I get faster as I hear her moan more and before long she's screaming as a huge orgasm wracks her whole body, i look down at her cute face and again, it's too much for me, I feel my balls tighten up and I push myself as deep into her as I can as I feel hot streaks of cum filling her tight pussy and as she cums her pussy walls squeezing my cock just make me cum more and more until there's absolutely nothing left. We collapse in a heap for minute, waves of pleasure enveloping our entire bodies as she claws at my back. I get off her and pull my dick out, followed by a stream of white cum. She reaches down and slips a couple of fingers into her cum filled pussy, slides them in and out a couple of times before finally licking them clean and lying down, looking thoroughly satisfied. I spend a moment looking at her body, tits nice and firm, nice flat stomach, and a pussy oozing with my cum. I step over and get her to clean my dick with her mouth, making the most of possibly the last time I’ll see Aimee with my dick in her mouth

So yeah, that’s how I’d love to fuck Aimee, and you'll have to excuse me now as once again she's given me a raging hardon! I’d like to say I’d fuck her in every position but i honestly don’t think I’d last that long the first time! If she agreed to regular fucking sessions i would have her all over the house!!

davesmistress
08-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the addition

remember you have to upload images onto the forum....no linking to imagefap.

frankjohnmoore
09-05-2011, 12:47 AM
very good