PDA

View Full Version : Tricked

JKnight
08-21-2011, 04:24 PM
The morning started as ussual, I got up and fixed my usual breakfast and turned on the radio.

<announcer> "Now, we only have a few birthdays,, first Mary Knight who just tuned 20, and ......"

I listened in shock, how did they know it was my birthday, John must have told them. A moment latter I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to answer it the face of my boyfriend John looked at me thought the screen.

"You called the radio station?"
"Thought you may like a chance at the cake with everyone else today?"

I looked back and rolled my eyes as he laughed. We'd only been dating a few weeks and he hadn't mentioned anything about his family yet just that latter this day I was going to get to meet them since Saturday evening was the one time they were all off at the same time. John seem a little different today but I shrugged it off as just me being nervous about meeting the family latter that day. Me and John talked as he sat and held me by my fire place. He was asking me more questions than normal but I tried not to be concerned. Being near him was turning me on so much that I couldn't stand myself.

"So John,,,I know its my birthday, but would you like something."
"What's that Mary?" he replaied

I got up turned kissed him and took my shirt off. Following my lead we both took everything off and went into the bedroom. He seemed a little shy for him so I made the first move by giving him a blow job. This lasted till five minutes later he shot his load into my mouth. I moaned at the taste and feel of it as I swallowed all of it. After that he asked me to turn around and started eating me out. The feel of him licking me and sucking on my clit soon had me bursting ,,, emotionally and physically as I had a huge orgasim on him. I layed on my back breathless for a second and smiled as he climed on top of me and put his cock into me and started fucking me hard as he could. Before long I was moaning, begging for more. Each time he seemed to responded getting his hudge cock in my even deeper as I screamed in joy. Before long I felt the warmth as a second blast of his cum filled my pussy. This didn't bother me as I had started on the pill a week before the first time we had had sex, just laugh and asked him if he remembered he promised he'd warn me when that happened.

"I'm sorry." He replied with a odd look on his face.
"It's ok hun."

We got cleaned up and he went back to the door.

"Well I need go help set up at the house, be ready in a few"
"Ok hun."

I watched as his car left going up the road, wondering if the real reason he had to leave was he had to buy me something. I finished eating breakfast that was now almost lunch.

A couple hours had past and I was thinking of this morning and started getting strangely turned on again. I started to touch myself imagining the feel of him in me again as the sound of the motor cycle pulling up brought me back to reality. I looked up and smiled to once again see the smiling face of my boyfriend coming in the door.

"Hey, beautiful, you ready for a ride before we go up to the house, thought I'd surprise you."
"Yeah," I replied all of a sudden feeling even hornier than the morning before,"but before we ride the bike I wanna ride something else."

Before he could replay I pushed him back into the bedroom and once again had even better sex than the morning.

"Wow, where did all that come from."
"It is my birthday I replied looking at him oddly."
"Yes it is," he looked at the table, "not opened your card yet I see"
"Card?" I replied then seen it on the kitchen table and went in and opened it. The message said "Happy Birth day to the angel of my dreams."

We got ready and took a short ride on the bike before arriving at his family house.
His mom waited to greet us first on the porch. She smiled at me as we walked up

"Mary this is my mom, Lisa"
"Nice to meet you."
"You to dear. John I told you that tire needed replace before you took that bike out anymore."
"Don't worry mom, I took it this morning see."
"What,," I looked at him shocked, "you did what this morning."
"Relax hon,,just got a tire on the bike, had just got back when I came over to get you."
"Wait, you had just got back from that?"
"Yeap, sorry it took all morning."
"Hey, bro" another voice came from behind his mom
"Joe come here meet my girl."

I turned around and looked in stunned disbelief as another figure appeared that looked just like my boyfriend

"Mary this is my twin brother Joe."
"I meet her this morning, she caught me doping her card off when you called and said you forgot it."
"Ahh ok so you know each other then." he replied with a smile
"Yea bro we got to know each other real good."

I didn't know what had upset me the most at that time. The fact that I had fucked my boyfriend's twin brother that morning with out knowing it, or the fact that I had enjoyed it so much at the time. This was one day that I'd never forget, and only me and Joe would ever know why. That was the first, last and only time he tricked me, but the only trick I'd never forget.

davesmistress
08-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the new additiion

Kiho001
08-25-2011, 05:20 AM
Ooh! That was a nasty trick, that turned into a good story, which I'm glad you shared! Thank you!

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2011, 02:16 AM
very good story

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 06:31 PM
haha good trick~!