PDA

View Full Version : Sixty and still sexy -

megan
04-19-2011, 11:18 PM
I am 60 years of age.

My wife went through menopause a few years ago and lost all interest in sex. Previously she enjoyed foreplay and sex in various forms and we always had two or three sessions a week and at weekends we always managed to go twice or even three times if we were rally hot.

After menopause if I wanted to have sex she said – come on get it over with - and I mount her and its all over in two or three minutes and that’s it – finish – the end – no further interest.

She died 6 months ago.

After that two of her friends tried to coerce me into living with them – I wanted no part of them – I knew them too well and I would probably get nothing more that I had - only worse.

I recently decided I wanted to revisit my early days and see if it were possible to find another woman I could have an hour or so with and do foreplay and sex like I once did with my wife. I was going to seek out a woman on the internet if I could find one willing to do as I wanted. I had a look at dating and friendship sites and most women were in their 20’s or 30’s and not many that were older and if they were they were big or fat and I dont like big or fat women.

I decided to see if a younger woman would be interested and there were a few but from what I could deduce they wanted money and I wasn’t interested in paying for sex – I could go to a brothel for that.

After a week of cruising the net I got a reply from one woman and we made contact. I told her what I wanted and asked if she was interested. She was in the older bracket she said and when I said I was 60 she said well I am a bit younger and I am not telling, but I am prepared to give it ago with you.

She said she was married and her husband had left her for an older woman who was prepared to clean and cook and not much else.
She wanted somebody to hold her and make love to her. She said she wanted a man to be with her for hours not minutes.
I wondered what she was like if her husband seemed to not want or enjoy sex with her. I thought nothing to be lost here so we agreed to meet firstly for coffee.

The first meeting was a lot of talking as we were both a bit shy and/or reluctant but we both indicated we wanted more from sex than a quickie.
She turned out to be around 50+ and was quite attractive and had kept herself in good condition. She had a nice appearance dressed well and was quite ladylike. She seemed to approve of me as well. After a while we warmed to each other and it appeared we were comfortable in each other company so we agreed to go to a motel to see if we could be as compatible in bed.

We eventually got into bed after we had both showered privately and wore gowns. I removed my gown and she was able to see my naked form. She remained covered until she slipped the gown off and got under the sheet. I moved toward her and we kissed and fondled each other mildly and the foreplay was more like kids than experienced adults. I had a condom ready and rolled it on. I didn’t discuss this with her and she saw me doing it and said nothing. I gather she believed I was being safe but I had other ideas. I wanted sex with her a couple of times and I believed if I didn’t cum in her the first time I would have a better fuck and more chance of a second time. We didn’t say much but we both realised what we were there for and we had our sex in a fairly constrained way. I positioned myself and looked down at her pussy and I liked what I saw. Her Labia and not protruding but she still had her full pubic hair so I made a mental note to do something about that later if we decided that we might do this again. She pulled her legs up and exposed herself and I entered her and immediately began to fuck her. She watched me push my cock in then lay back whilst I fucked her. I lasted about 10 minutes. I normally last longer but I was fairly well aroused and the sensation of being inside her warm wet and reasonably firm vagina was erotic and I didn’t last as long as I had hoped. I had not done that for a long time. After I came I rolled off her. She was quite conservative and from the way she acted she was just having sex with me and not doing much to ensure she satisfied herself or did she have a strong desire to reach a climax. I removed the cum filled condom and she watched me and said did a good job filling that up. I tied a knot in it and dropped it down beside the bed. Nothing more was said about the condom. Afterwards and we both talked and agreed we enjoyed it and it was satisfying. I asked her if she was satisfied.

She said it was longer than her normal experience with her husband and I assume you mean did I have an orgasm – no. but I am very satisfied with what happened – don’t worry I am happy. I wasn’t sure what to expect but yes I enjoyed it and I enjoyed having a man over me. Then she told me she had not had an orgasm from sex for years even with her husband. She masturbates to release her tensions and frustrations. I told her I did the same. She said now I know more about the way you are with me I will be more active next time. I am glad you asked I know you care now.

Gradually we began to get a little more adventuresome with our foreplay and I fondled her breasts and gradually our passions began to rise. I felt her nipple firm up in my fingers. The she asked me if I wanted to do it again. I couldn’t wait and said if she would like me to – I would like it.

This time I took my time arousing her by touching and feeling her breasts and fingering her hairy pussy. She fondled me and I got hard and she stroked me with her hand and we hardly said a word and enjoyed the sensation of being lovers. We kissed gently on the lips but not passionately or open mouthed. I didn’t want to have sex with her until she was aroused – if I could I wanted her to orgasm this time.

After we had worked ourselves up and our inhibitions were fading fast I kissed he breast and sucked her nipples and she began to be aroused and begin to be more involved. She sighed and moaned softly as I suckled on her. She actually rubbed her clit with her finger.

She had moved from feeling and stroking me to a full hand job. She asked would she like her to bring me off by hand. I was willing to do anything to increase the sexuality between us and we threw the sheets off revealing our naked form to each other openly. She still had a reasonable figure – no tummy and no stretch marks – so I wasn’t sure if she had children. Her body was firm and skin reasonable firm still – her breasts had lost their up lift but were still firm to touch. Her nipples were firm – no doubt due to the sexual stimulation and my touch – she had nice pink areola. As she lay there I noticed her breast were sill firm enough to sit on her chest and not look like fried eggs.
Things were warming up. The hair on my pubic region was beginning to grey – hers were still a light brunette.

As she stroked me I fingered her vagina and after a few minutes she said this is something I have wanted to do for years – before we were married I did this to a few boy friends but my husband didn’t like it – he said it was a gay thing. Then she bent down and took my cock into her mouth – I nearly came on the spot – Shit it felt good. I had not had that done to me for years and then only twice in my marriage. Oh God I said – I like that. She smiled even with my cock in her mouth.
The last time it happened I never admitted it to anybody – I met a guy one day in a pub and he started to come onto me I was stupid and went along with it. He was obviously gay and asked me if he could suck my cock. We went to the men’s toilet and I let him. It was and afterwards he wanted me to fuck his ass. I refused that offer but enjoyed the time he performed his oral. I never went back to that pub as while he was sucking my cock I could hear other men in the cubicles engaging in sex of some kind. It was obviously a gay haunt. That was not for me. I was not telling her that.

She was sucking me perfectly and I commented that she was very good at it. She looked up and smiled still with my cock in her mouth. I could not believe that it was some years since she did it. Not only did she suck well but she handled my cock at the same time and it was more than a plain suckoff.

After a few minutes she took my cock out of her mouth and held it, then she smiled and told me it is some time since I did that on a real penis – I often suck on my dildo when I masturbate with it. I am enjoying this far more than that – you have a beautiful cock – yours is circumcised my husbands was not and I could smell his under the sheets some times. You are not the only one enjoying this I can tell you. One thing I am looking forward to is when you cum – I havnt taste that for 30 years and I always loved the sensation of them cumming in my mouth and swallowing it. Very few of my girlfriends at that time could do it but I loved it. I was pretty well known for my cock sucking escapades as a girl – I had no end of volunteers but that was as far as I was prepared to go unless he was very special and there were only a couple that filled that bill. Then I got married and despite my every effort he did not want me to do it to him. I am sure there is a reason but I never found out what it was; now I don’t have to worry now. I have not enjoyed myself as much as I am now for years – you are wonderful and then went back down on me.

Then she went back to sucking and stroking me beautifully and I lay there and let her have her pleasure – I think she was enjoying it more than I was and she was getting 100% pleasure .

I could not remember enjoying oral sex like this ever. Not even when we were newly married did my wife agree to or want to do oral sex.

This was better than my honeymoon.
She worked on me for about a quarter of an hour – obviously reliving some of her earlier days and renewing her skill which to me needed little or no improvement. She was obviously enjoying herself as a couple of times she asked me did you like that and I really didn’t need to answer the answers were in the way I had reacted and murmured or moved as the sensation of her mouth and lips together with her fingers did wonderful things and my cock had not been so well pleasured in years. Somehow I believed I had won a lottery finding her. She was a teenage sex machine around 50 I guessed.
She stopped long enough to say if you want to cum tell me I can bring it on but for the moment I am having a ball. She giggled and said my pussy is soaking wet and I haven’t touched it – you are working wonders on me.

I lay there and said take your time – I can take a lot of this,

She worked on me and really enjoyed playing with my cock and sucking and stroking then kissing it – it was like a doll in a kids hands. She fondled my balls which were now soft and pliable and dangling down. She would cup them in her hand and fondle them. It felt wonderful.

She must have been playing and sucking on my cock for the best part of 20 minutes – then I couldn’t constrain myself any longer, I said I cant hold back any more.

She went down and firmly stroked my cock with her hand and at the same time slipped her lips and mouth up and down using her tongue on my glans and I couldn’t control it – I just blew – I moaned as my cock got very sensitive and was cumming like nothing on earth. My first spurt must have gone right down her throat it was so strong and intense as was the second and third spurt. Each time I shot my cum into her mouth my whole body jerked with the sensation and I grunted loudly UUUUUGGGG, UUUUUGGGG…….. UUUU GGGG uuuuuuu……ggggggg……. Aaaaahhhhh.. …. As my last spasm subsided it didn’t take much to realise that she had thoroughly enjoyed the sensation and was sucking and milking the cum out of me by hand and had swallowed most of what I had deposited in her mouth. I sighed with the satisfaction of a great orgasm. She was really enjoying having me cum in her mouth. She had a firm grip on my cock and her mouth never left it – she was taking every drop of my semen and not allowing one drop to escape and I could see the satisfaction on her face as she screwed her eyes together in delight as she sucked and swallowed my warm cum and pumped my cock hard to get every drop out of it. After she stopped sucking and stripping me down with her hand and devoured the last drop of my semen she exclaimed -

Ohhh God she said – that was amazing – I loved it, I really loved it. You are so wonderful tasty, we are going to do that again.

I had never felt so drained for years – or ever perhaps – she was magnificent and if we did nothing else I could not have wished for a better result from our meeting. I had fucked her and now she had sucked me off. So far she hadn’t cum once but she seemed more than happy.

When she took her mouth off my cock she looked like a cat who had just swallowed a canary. The smile on her face was wide and her eyes bright and shining. She seemed like she was in a seventh heaven. She was licking her lips and I could tell she was enjoying the taste of my cum in her mouth.

She was still leaning over me as I looked down at her. I could see her breasts swinging beneath her and she said - you enjoyed that didn’t you. That was the best thing I have done in 30 years – god, the memories of all those boys I sucked off went flashing through my mind – it was awesome. I could not have cared less if they didn’t fuck me – so long as I got their cum in my mouth and devoured it – I loved it – truly and that bought back so many memories – I hope you got half as much pleasure out of it as I did,. Your cock was wonderful one of the tastiest I have ever sucked.

I told her – I have never been better treated – Cock sucking was not on my wife’s menu but that made up for years of neglect. Somehow I don’t think you are going hungry from here on.

Good she said – I cant wait for next time.

We lay together on the bed and she held my hand and we just looked at the ceiling for a while. She then cuddled into me and said whats next – I cant believe I am enjoying this as much as I am. I had a feeling it would be a slam bam thank you mam and I would never see you again.

I said – I can’t believe my luck either – I have had more fun in an hour than I have had in almost a lifetime thanks to you. I thought my days of sex orgies were over but I think we might just be able to make one or two

She cuddled into me an we kissed and fondled for a little bit as we were both enjoying the company of a naked person beside each other. It went without saying we were both comfortable the way we were. There was the occasional giggle as one of us did something the other enjoyed.

Then without saying anything I got myself up on one arm and began to seriously suckle on her breast again. Then I fingered her slit gently as my finger sought out and rubbed her clit.

She said she had never experienced anything like that before and never realised how sensitive she was there. Nobody had ever touched her since she was about 16 and now she was feeling like a teenager again.

I was enjoying it as well and then I kissed her on the neck – something a nurse taught me when we were dating as teenagers, she knew all the erogenous zones and I had never forgotten them but had never had a chance to use them since. I worked my way from her neck to her nipples and then down to her belly button and very gently kissed round it and I could see her response as she shuddered with the erotic sensation it gave her then I moved further down to her pubic patch, which was a full bush. Oh God she said as I moved closer to her slit – I think she could feel my hot breath on it. I put my hand between her legs to spread them. Oh God – Oh God – I have never done this before, do you really want to.

I asked her if she wanted me to – if not I wouldn’t.

She said I have no idea what its like. Oh God is it alright – will you mind. You have already been in there will it be ok.

She had that musky scent all women have but it was a bit stronger than normal as I had already fucked her. She had been a bit sweaty down there as a result of me fucking her but she was now wet with her juice which she made during stimulating her with my finger during our foreplay. I said its fine – don’t worry I will enjoy it, and I hope you will too.

I have never ever had this experience she told me.

Relax and enjoy it I said to her. Then I opened her legs wide spread her lips looked intoand licked her slit and put my tongue between her lips and licked the full length of her slit. It was strong but after I had licked her a couple of times I had licked most of it away from her and I had the taste of her in my mouth.

She said am I ok.

I said you have tasted yourself – you told me – I have no problem.

I then proceeded to lick and suck on her labia and the pink wet opening I had before me – I could see right into her and the pink wet flesh looked so inviting I went in fully and used my mouth and tongue on her. She let out this amazing moan and lifted her pelvis to my face, adding pressure to the wonderful sensation of having her cunt open wide and my tongue in it and sucking her.

Ohhhhh Sweet Jesus she said – Holy fucking cow – never have I had this done to me before – how wonderful it feels – ohhhhh Ggggoooodddd.

I knew she was experiencing something new and wonderful – I was. She moved her body around with the sensation I was giving her with her legs now as wide as she could get them to give me as much space as she could to get my head and face onto her wonderful exciting and exquisite female opening. There is nothing in the world to equal a woman’s vagina, it is unique. Whether you use your tongue or your penis it is exciting and wonderful for me as well as her.

I continued to give her as good as I could licking and sucking and I then put two fingers inside her and rubbed her as I licked her clit. She moaned loudly with pleasure. My cock was leaking pre cum like a tap was turned on – she had me really going as well.

I gather it was not more than three or four minutes of intense oral stimulation and she cried out – NO NO, NO, I DON’T WANT TO …..I don’t want to, and then she climaxed and she wrapped my head between he thighs and squeezed my head and forced my mouth onto even harder. I sucked on her like there was no tomorrow and I managed to get her clit exposed and I was rubbing it between my lips and she was crying out –with so many sounds of exquisite pleasure as she had an orgasm I would say was one of, if not the strongest climax of her life. It was her first time getting oral sex and I had managed to do it right and she had experienced the highlight of her life. She began to cry and I stopped and when I lifted my head she was half way sitting up and pulling on both nipples with her fingers. Then she relaxed and virtually collapsed back out of breath. I could see her heart pumping like mad and heard her sucking in breath. She was exhausted.

I knelt there looking down on her laying there – her eyes closed and panting her chest rising and lowering as she took in huge gulps of air into he lungs. Her breast rising and falling as she did so. Slowly she got her breath back and opened her eyes and said – that was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life – never have I had an orgasm like that. Oh god I never knew that was possible. I didnt want it to end but it just happened.

I smiled and said I think there may be more whare that came from – I have a feeling we are doing everything right. Not bad for a couple of old farts.

God she said – I feel like a 16yo doing naughty things – I cannot believe I have spent most of my life and never had that happen. Where have you been all my life.

I said far, far away – but from now on I will be by your side as I am now, doing whatever we need to do to relive these moments. Like you I have never enjoyed myself like this for years. Now I hope it will only be days or hours before we are doing it again.

She said minutes – oh I could do this for days on end.

I said you would get hungry and thirsty.

And we could get take out and have it delivered and have a break from this exquisite food we have partaken of for the past hour or so. I am soooo happy.

I said so am I.

We lay together and talked about the fact we had not had oral sex before – well I had but it was years before – she had never experienced it.

She said I can think of nothing better.

I said there is one small improvement I would like to make.

Whatever it is I will do it.

I want to trim and shape your pubic hair.

Oh my God – I have never done that – is there anything else you want to do I haven’t done yet.

Probably a few but lets see if we can find them out as we go. There is no need to rush.

I could bring the equipment along next time and we could do it together or you could do it if you wished.

No I want you to do it – you have shown me so many exquisite things today – I want you to do it for me – the way you want it to be,

Done – I said. Next time whenever that will be.

Tomorrow or the day after if you wish – I want to do this again as soon as we can – I cannot believe I want you to give me as much sex as you can and I will try and return it the way you want it as well.

I said if we do nothing else I will be happy – just the way it was today.

She said there is one more thing you can do for me.

Anything you ask.

I want you to make love to me and send me home with your cum inside me – I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. No condom this time.

Now that’s one thing I know we have both done and I hope you will enjoy it.

She opened her legs and said lets get on with it – I cant wait a moment longer.
My cock hardened in a moment and we positioned ourselves and I slipped my cock into her and as it went in she said – now it feels really good. I have never wanted o do this as much as I want to do it now – and with you.

I laughed and said on out first date too. I fucked her and we looked into each other eyes and as I fucked her hard her tits wobbled and I could tell she was having a wonderful experience just as I was. I said how am I going.

She said absolutely perfectly, and if I have anything to do with it, it wont be our last one either.

I said it will probably take me a week to get over this – I have done nothing like it in years.

She said I have never done anything like this – and now I want to make up for lost time.

I continued to fuck her and then I could see she was really getting interested. Previously when I fucked her she virtually lay there and let me. Now she was quite animated – I had a feeling she like or trusted me and the two of us were going to fuck like rabbits.

I gather I fucked her for just over five minutes and she said – now - now do it harder and I knew exactly what that meant – she wanted to cum so I went into her hard and fast and you could hear our two bodies slapping together I went hard and fast and she let out a moan that would have woken the dead.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Three massive moans and she began to buck and force her cunt hard up onto my cock and I forced myself down into her and pinned her ass to the bed and she still forced herself and now her ass was pushing down into the bed as I forced and pressed my cock as deep as it was possible into her. As she wriggled to get her maximum sensation over her clit from my cock I fucked her hard Slap Slap Slap Slap …….Slap slap slap as our bodies met ……. then it got too much for me and I grunted ……UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH………….. UUUUUGGGGHHHH…….., UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH oooooooohhhhhhhhhh …..f…..u…c…k I screamed and my cock spewed cum into her again and again and it poured out the eye of my cock into her warm and waiting sex hungry body – I had cum three times in as many hours – I had not done that since my teen days.

I collapsed on top of her and a she pulled me to her pressing my chest against her soft full breasts with her arms. I kissed her – really kissed her - the kiss of lovers.

After we had kissed passionately for ages – my cock was still inside her somewhat deflated but it still felt good. She looked into my eyes and I knew – this was more than a casual affair she was passionate and she whispered – I love you.

I replied – and I love you too.
We lay there for ages still locked together by my cock inside her.

She said what do we do now where do we go.

I said there will be ways and means – we can keep coming here or we can find somewhere else.

She said can we find somewhere in the open air – I have only had sex in a bed and never done it ever anywhere else – I have always wanted o do it in the middle of a paddock in the fresh air and not care who watched me.

I said I am sure I can arrange that – there are a number of places not far from here we can be assured of privacy and we can be as we are now naked all day and not be worried. We can make love all day if we wish.

I wish she said.

When – can we do it again in a couple of days.

I wont be able to set up the outdoor place for a few days - lets say next week.

Ok then here again on Friday - and dont forget the razor.

Can you handle it.

So long as I look over 16 so I am legal for what I am going to do to you.

Promise I said. I got off her and she said I need a pee. We both went to the bathroom and she had a pee and I waited for her to finish and then I had one and we both got into the shower.

Good heavens she said – is there anything else I can do today I have never done before – now I am showering with a man – another first.

We hugged and kissed with the water pouring over us and thoroughly washed the parts which had been so well utilised all afternoon. I love you she said, and I love you too – I replied. We then towelled each other off and made sure every little bit of us was very very dry.

We dressed with great difficulty as we could hardly keep our hands off each other.

As we went down the girl behind the desk said same time next week – same room ok?

Lucy said – no – same time Friday - and same room and same guy.

I will look forward to seeing you – and smiled.

Friday was almost a repeat of our first day together but we both knew each other far better and we were into bed and I was sucking her within a minute. After we had done it all we took a rest and then I shaved her pubic hair and we had a lot of fun in the process. After clipping her hair short I applied a depilatory cream and got her as smooth as a babies bottom. She tasted far better this time – and she got as much of my semen down her throat to float a boat. She sucked me off three times and we fucked twice. By the time we left the room had this overpowering scent of sex – we had really worked on it and we had begun a life of sex and depravity together that we hoped would never end – we had 50 years of deprivation to make up for – and we were well on the way.

frankjohnmoore
04-20-2011, 12:45 AM
that was a great story,,,,,,thanks a lot

lfweis48
04-20-2011, 07:48 AM
It doesn't matter how old you are, you still can have great sex with the right partner