PDA

View Full Version : My Girl Delaney

Coyote Laughs
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
He waited in the dark patiently, like a spider for its prey. Closing his eyes, he imagined every outline, every curve of the woman he was waiting for. The soft swell of her breasts, the gentle curve of her ass. Everything that could drive a man crazy, and he was that man. He felt his cock stir as the pictures of her wet pussy flashed through his head. She loved to tease him, and she had no compunction about telling him about her latest conquest, or sending him pictures of her in various states of undress. His favorites had been the close-ups of her pussy, with either a finger or a vibrator slipped between her juicy lips. In several, the juices from her pussy could be seen on her skin, giving it a silky sheen. Damn, he thought as he adjusted himself in his chair.

He froze as he heard heels clicking in the hallway outside of the hotel room. The jingling of keys and the turning of the lock preceded the door opening. “Marie, are you here?” she called out. Not getting an answer, she closed the door behind her, locking it. “Marie?” she called out again. Humming a tune, she walked towards her own room in the suite. He laughed softly to himself and looked at the naked petite figure tied up and unconscious on the bed. Standing, he slipped out of the other bedroom and walked quietly into the living room. He heard the bath running, and saw the trail of clothing leading from the front door to the other bedroom.

This is going to be easier than I thought. He peered quickly through the door into the bedroom and saw his prey naked except for a black thong, her back to the door. Controlling his rising lust, he peered in again. Knocking softly on the door jam, he stood in the doorway, leaning casually against the jam. His eyes caressed her luscious body as she turned around.

Seeing who it was, she quickly moved to cover her body with her hands. “Christian! What are you doing here? And how'd you get in?”

He shrugged nonchalantly, his eyes still glued to her figure. “My flight got in early, so I figured I'd just go ahead and find you girls. To keep you two out of trouble.'' His eyes glinted mischievously at the last comment. “And as to how I got in, Marie.”

Grabbing a towel, she wrapped it around herself. She turned and looked at him. “Where's Marie? And I hoped you enjoyed the free show....”

Grinning, he walked towards her. She stood frozen in the middle of the floor as he circled her. “Oh, she's tied up right now with something or the other. She should be free in an hour or so.” His fingers lightly traced a pattern along her bare shoulder. “Oh, and I did enjoy the free show.” His hand gripped one end of the towel. “But it's not over yet...” Her eyes barely showed her comprehension when he suddenly pushed her roughly towards the bed. She stumbled before finally falling into her bed.

“What the hell?!” she said as she got back to her feet. She shot him a look of pure anger. His grin only served to anger her even more. “Get the fuck out!”

“No,” was he simple reply.

“Fine,” she said. She walked towards the door, oblivious to the fact that all she had on was a black thong.

“That's not going to happen either.” He grabbed her roughly and threw her easily onto the bed. He closed the door, then locked it. She looked up at him from the bed, her steel blue eyes shining with fear and excitement. Shaking her head, she launched herself at him. She punched and slapped at him, but he easily deflected and absorbed them. “I guess it's the hard way,” he growled as he slapped her across her cheek, leaving a red br
uise. She rocked back from the blow, stunned that he actually laid hands on her. She tried to rush past him towards the door, but he easily caught up with her, one hand on her arm, the other wrapped around her throat. She stopped immediately, her eyes looking fearfully at him. “Hold still,” he said, his fingers that were wrapped around her upper arm slowly trailing along her body. They brushed along her rock hard nipples, before finally cupping one breast firmly. She whimpered and moaned as that one hand began to massage her breast.

“Stop,” she said. “Please, stop...”

“No,” came the reply. “Say you want more...”

She shook her head. “I hate you,” she got out right before a moan, one caused by him slipping her erect nipple into his mouth. Losing his focus somewhat, his hand gripped around her throat loosened a bit. Taking advantage of this, she brought both hands violently onto his back, putting him to his knees. Her nipple came ripping out of his mouth and she moaned at the sensation it caused. Again, she ran for the door, but again, she was stopped. But this time it was by a hand gripping her ankle. He jerked back and she fell crashing to the floor. He was instantly on top of her, his body weight pinning her down.

“Bitch, that hurt,” he growled as he stood, roughly pulling her up. Looking at her, he sent a back hand slap into her other cheek. “There,” he said, “now it's symmetrical.” He brought her close, his brown eyes peering into her blue ones. “Stop struggling, and this might go easy on you. You might even come to enjoy it...” He slipped a knife from his pocket, the blade easily swinging out. He pressed the cold blunt edge along her throat, and then slid it along her breasts. “Do we understand each other?”

“Y-y-yes,” she stuttered.

“Good,” he said. He slid the knife further down her body, before coming to the side of her thong. He slipped it between her warm skin and the thong, and quickly brought the edge of the knife to the thong, slicing it in one motion. He smiled as he watched the thong fall to the floor. He moved the knife again, and she shivered as she felt the cold steel of the knife being placed along her clit. Whimpering, she struggled to move away from the cold, but he held her firm. He brought the knife to his face and saw the juices shining on it. “You're already wet, you little slut.” Sticking out his tongue, he cleaned her juices from his knife. “So naughty....”

He dropped her arm, again his eyes searching hers. Seeing her defiance slowly slipping away, he grinned at her and walked over to the bed, sitting down at its edge. “Come here,” he spoke. She walked over, her hands held behind her back, her breasts jutting out. His eyes slowly traveled up and down her body. He grabbed her and bent her over his legs, her ass sticking up. He made sure to shift a knee along her body until it rested along her pussy. Groaning, she spread her legs a bit, opening her pussy up to him. He peered down at her glistening pussy, then moved along her tight ass. Massaging her ass for a bit, he felt his cock stirring, poking up into her stomach. He then quickly spanked one of her ass cheeks hard, causing her to grind her clit forward into his knee. She moaned both in pain and pleasure. “That's for making me hit you...” He spanked her again on the other ass cheek. “And that's for making me hit you again....”

She moaned again as the friction of his leg caused her clit to heat up. “Shit,” she moaned.

He slipped a finger pass her lips into her juicy, tight pussy. She rocked back and forth as his finger probed her. “Does my slut want more,” he asked her.

She looked up at him. “Please stop,” she whimpered, but her body betrayed her. She pushed back onto his finger hard, feeling it deeply probing her insides.

He pulled his finger out of her. He brought it to her face. “Lick my finger clean, my whore.” She eagerly accepted it into her mouth, sucking and licking the finger. Taking his finger from her mouth, he said, “Now count....” With that said, he spanked one ass cheek with his hand.

Moaning, she managed to gasp out, “One.” Alternating ass cheeks, he slapped and spanked her while she counted. Her clit was now on fire. He would tease her pussy between spanks, sliding a finger along her wet lips, or tickling her clit. All the while, she felt his cock poking into her stomach. It seemed to get harder and harder as he continued to spank her. At the count of fifteen, instead of spanking her ass cheeks, he spanked her pussy instead. She felt the sting of his hand on her lips, and had her first of many orgasms. He pulled his hand away from her pussy, dripping with her juices. Smiling, he licked his hand, happily tasting her. “Yummy,” said he. “Just five more....”

Slap.

She moaned. “Sixteen.”

Slap.

She managed a meek “Seventeen.”

Slap. Slap.

“Eighteen. Nineteen.” She waited for the last one to come, but it didn't. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes.

He shook his head. “It's mine to give out, and I'll decide when. Now on your knees, my sexy slut.” She looked up at him and shook her head. “Now,” he said dangerously. She looked into his eyes and an electrical thrill ran up and down her spine as she saw the look he was giving her. She shook her head again. He lifted her and easily threw her onto the bed. Removing his clothes, he then roughly positioned her on her hands and knees. Dispensing with any form of foreplay, he shoved his thick 6 inch cock pass her tight pussy lips. She screamed as she felt her pussy being violated by his cock. He sighed happily as her warm wet pussy enveloped his cock. Sinking it all the way until his balls slapped against her clit, he slowly brought it back out until just the head was in. He then slammed it into her again, causing her to slide forward in the bed. Grunting, he thrust over and over into her, until he felt that familiar tickle at the base of his cock. He stopped, his cock balls deep inside of her. She moaned and pushed back against him, trying to get him deeper and deeper into her. “Such a whore. And all whore's love it in the ass....”

She froze and then slid forward away from him. “Please no.” She looked back at him. “I beg you, no.”

He stared deep into her blue eyes. “Beg.”

She said, “Please, you can fuck my pussy all you want. You can fuck my mouth too, but not my ass. Please, I beg you, please don't.” She ground her pussy against his hard cock. “Please don't.”

He looked thoughtfully at her. “Well, since you asked so nicely, the answer is still no.” He pushed her completely onto the bed, her stomach on the bed, her ass still sticking up. He placed the head of his cock at the rose of her ass, and worked it inside of her. She tried to buck him, but he grabbed her hair and pushed her head into the mattress. “Bitch, this is for being such a cock tease....” He eventually worked his cock halfway into her ass, and then stopped. “But since we are friends, I'm going to let your ass get use to my cock.” He held his position over her for a bit, until she started to push her ass back onto his cock. Grunting, he started to push his way inside of her, deeper and deeper. Moaning into the mattress, she felt helpless as his cock violated her ass, bringing her both pleasure and pain. Her ass felt stretched from his girth, yet she still wanted more.

“Fuck me,” she exclaimed. “Fuck my ass....” He began to slide his cock in and out of her ass, the friction of his cock against her ass causing unspeakable sensations to run up and down her body. She slid a hand underneath her body and to her clit, and started to play with herself. Groaning, she pushed her ass hard back onto his cock, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. “More,” she grunted. “Deeper,” she moaned. “Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...,” she cried before her juices flooded her hand. He smiled down at her as he watched her lick her own juices off of her hand. He started to pound into her ass harder. “Cum, you raping bastard,” she said. “Cum in my ass....”

He wrapped her long brown hair around one hand and brought her torso up. “Bitch, I'll come where I want....” He took his cock out of her tight ass with a plop, and flipped her over, her head now resting off of the mattress. Playing with one of her breasts, he put the head of his cock at her mouth. Forcing it between her lips, he began to fuck her mouth intently. “Suck my cock, slut. You're going to be my cum slut. On your knees now, I want you to look at me as I fuck your mouth.” She meekly got to her knees on the floor and looked up at him. He slid his cock into her warm mouth again, and slowly worked it in and out. Tearing up from the throat fucking she was getting, she looked up at him with pleading eyes. “You want my cum, don't you cum slut?” Not being able to say anything because of the cock in her mouth, she nodded. He grabbed her hair in his hand and vigorously fucked her mouth.

She nodded and used all the tricks at her disposal to make him cum. She started to play with his balls with one hand, while sucking and twirling her tongue around his cock. Her other hand slipped to her pussy, and she began to finger herself with sucking him off. Hearing him grunt, she knew he was closed. She worked that much harder. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, she told him, “Cum all over my face. Cum all over me. Please baby, cum for me. I need your cum, I need it all over me....” She was rewarded for all her effort when he shot a load of cum all over her face and into her mouth. Another string of cum quickly followed the first, and then finally a third and smaller load. She smiled to herself as she cleaned her face of his cum, catching all of it with her fingers and hand. She fed it to herself until it was all gone.

Christian collapsed onto the bed, his legs finally giving out on him. He watched the sexy show unfold before him, and smiled at her. She came over to him and he leaned over and tenderly kissed her, the slight taste of his cum still on her lips. “Love you, babe,” he said.

She smiled and snuggled up next to him in the bed. “I love you too...” She had a thoughtful look on her face for a minute before asking, “so where's Marie really at?”

Grinning wolfishly, he said, “She's tied up her room, waiting for you to use her anyway you feel free to...”

She grinned back at him, “Oh, you're the best....”

Fin, for now.

davesmistress
12-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Coyote Laughs
12-27-2010, 11:30 PM
you're very welcome, my lady....

frankjohnmoore
12-31-2010, 02:31 AM
thanks for the story,,,,,,very good