PDA

View Full Version : My "wicked" stepmother

Kiho001
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
This isn't my usual interest, but I read some of the incredibly HOT stories here and thought I'd give this a try. This story is based on a time my stepmom slid naked into a hot tub with me and my girlfriend. I think my girlfriend is still pissed that she found my cock hard between my legs!

My “wicked” stepmother

When I was 19, I went on my last “family” vacation with my stepmom, Cathy, and my father. It had the makings of a once-in-a-lifetime trip, spring skiing at Aspen. They rented an awesome A-frame close to one of the lifts. A true ski-in, ski-out chalet. It was a perfect setting. If only the weather cooperated. The snow was marginal at best. The temperature was a little warm, making the snow slushy and the skiing difficult. The only good side of the warm weather was that it made getting to the hot tub on the balcony fairly painless.

After a tough first day and a big dinner, we were all ready to hit the hot tub. I got there first, followed by Cathy, dressed in a terry robe. My dad showed up just as Cathy peeled off her robe, showing off her new micro-bikini. The top barely covered her nipples…and the bottom…my gawd…instant erection!

I should explain. Cathy really is my stepmother, but she could have been my older sister since she’s only 7 years older than I am. A couple of years after my parents divorced, my father met and married Cathy, who is 15 years younger than he is. At the time of the trip, he was 41 and Cathy was 26. She is a very attractive woman, 5’4” tall, 125 pounds. Full breasts, a narrow waist, and a very tight ass.

Cathy is also a really great person. She’s open minded and has an infectious laugh. We’ve been friends since the time she married dad. In fact, she was one of the reasons that I chose to live with dad instead of my mom.

I hopped into the tub and sat across from Cathy and dad. They were having a good time, and I did my best to pretend not to notice. They were kissing when I saw Cathy’s hand slide into the water and start to move rhythmically. I was about to excuse myself, when I felt a petite foot slide up my leg. I looked over at Cathy, wondering if she did it by accident. As I felt her foot slide between my legs and up the leg of my surf trunks, I knew it wasn’t an accident!

I leaned back against the edge of the tub and slid my body closer to Cathy. My stepmom was using her foot on my balls, then sliding her toes along my cock. All while kissing my dad and jacking him off. Needless to say, I was very disappointed when they suddenly stopped and hurried into their bedroom. I did see Cathy turn and smile at me as she followed dad inside. I sat in the hot water with a jet pointed between my cheeks and jacked off into the hot bubbly water.

Nothing happened the second night. Cathy just returned to her good stepmother routine. The most I action I got was a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to ask her about what happened last night, but never got the chance. I dismissed the whole thing as a freak event. Maybe it was just the altitude.

On day 3, we all skied very hard on the marginal snow. The slushy stuff wore dad out and he went to bed right after dinner.

After dad went to sleep, Cathy poured herself a glass of wine and brought one for me too. I had had the occasional sip of a beer or taste of wine, but never at altitude. I could feel myself getting warmer as the wine worked its way to my brain faster than normal. We were having a good time talking and playing cribbage by the fire. She got up to get another glass of wine, and my eyes locked onto her ass. She was wearing black stretch pants that made her ass and legs look fantastic. I think she caught me looking as she brought the bottle of wine to the table and poured me another drink.

As she poured, she looked at me and said the magic words I’ll never forget, “Let’s get in the hot tub.”

“Sure,” I said, “I’ll go change and be right back.”

She grabbed my hand, stopping me. “Help me get the cover off first.”

We walked out onto the balcony where the hot tub sat. It was a beautiful night, the stars were out and the temperature was cold, but not unbearable. We pulled the cover off and released a cloud of steam.

I turned and took a step toward the sliding glass door to change when Cathy said, “Where are you going? No one can see you up here. Let’s just jump in.”

And with that, she pulled her sweater and shirt up over her head, exposing her firm tits. Her nipples hardened instantly as the cold air enveloped them. In the next smooth motion, she pulled down her spandex pants, revealing her neatly trimmed pubes. My eyes fixed onto her crotch, and I got a glimpse of her thin labia as she stepped quickly into the hot water.

She looked over at me and said, “Aren’t you going to get in?”

I could feel my cock stiffening in my pants and my cheeks turning red. “Umm, sure.” I took my shirt off and tossed it onto a chair with Cathy’s things. Then the moment of truth, I pulled my pants down, freed my cock, and slid into the hot tub. I didn’t give Cathy much of a chance to see anything as fast as I was moving.

I sat down in the tub across from Cathy and let a jet of hot water shoot onto my back. She looked at me and slid around the tub to my side.

“Uh, Cathy…what if dad…?’ I stammered.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered into my ear, “he took a muscle relaxant with his martini. He’s not going to get up for anything tonight. Even me…” She paused. “How about you? Are you going to get up for your stepmother?”

My head started spinning. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Still in shock, I felt her tongue licking my neck and her hand wrapping around my cock. “Umm,” I moaned as she started to stroke her hand on my shaft. She lowered her head to my chest and pressed her lips against my nipple, sucking it as she jacked me off underwater.

As her teeth played on my hardening nipple, I regained my senses and slid my arm around her back, holding her. I let my hand slide up and down her back, finally letting my fingers slip between her ass cheeks. My finger found her tight rose, and I massaged around her rim before pushing the tip inside of her. It was her turn to moan as I twisted my finger around in her tight hole.

“Sit up on the edge,” she instructed. I did as instructed, feeling the cold air envelop my hard hot cock. Steam rose from my skin as she started to lick my balls. Suddenly, I didn’t feel cold at all as she took one of my balls into my mouth and played with it. She let my sack slide out of her mouth and ran her tongue up the bottom of my cock. The contrast between the cold air and her hot tongue nearly made me blow my load on the spot!

I fought my urge back and used my hand to angle my cock down so she could suck me off while staying in the hot water. She angled her ass toward a bubble jet and proceeded to take my cock deep into her hot wet mouth. She gave an amazing blow job and enjoyed having the jet blow hot water into her ass and pussy.

After a while, Cathy slid my cock out from between her lips and said, “your turn.” She slid her ass up onto the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide. I had never given oral sex before and she could sense that. She grabbed my head with her hand and pushed my face between her thighs. “Lick me,” she said. My stepmother gasped as I pushed my tongue between her labia and tasted a woman for the first time. I fucked her with my tongue and then started to slide it up and down her hot slit. I eventually touched her clit with the tip of my tongue and felt a gush of her juices from her pussy.

She slid back into the water and sat on my lap facing me. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply with her tongue as she lowered her cunt onto my hard throbbing cock. She continued to kiss me as she moved up and down my shaft. The sensation of her tight cunt sliding up and down my shaft was too much for me to take. I grabbed her waist and pushed her down, forcing myself as deep inside of her as I could. She moaned as I shot my hot load inside of her. She threw her head back and I lowered my head to her breasts and licked and sucked her nipples as my cock grew soft inside of her.

After that, we went back inside, checked to see that my dad was still asleep, and then sucked and fucked some more in front of the fire.

Since that first time, I have “reluctantly” volunteered to go home to keep my stepmother company every time dad has to go to out of town for work. Cathy is still as hot and horny as that first time. As a kid, I heard all the stories about wicked stepmothers, but I still fell under this one’s spell.

kaidman
03-24-2009, 12:07 AM
pretty good have you thought about doing a brother sister story

April
03-24-2009, 12:21 AM
A very naughty stepmother indeed... thanks for sharing this hot little tale.

TNTrp
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, that story really grabs you, great story! Thanks

tiger19741
03-24-2009, 08:44 PM
very hot, thanks!

skydiver12500
03-24-2009, 10:17 PM
A very good story...thank you. I have to say though that I do not think that having sex with your step mother is incest. There is no blood relation. During Christmas break during my senior year of college, I fucked my step mother....several times...and have never considered it incest. My dad knew about it and approved.

I knew that society disapproved of step sons fucking step mothers, so I have never mentioned it to anyone. But I have never considered it incest.

Kiho001
03-25-2009, 05:16 AM
You are most decidedly right, skydiver! Having said that, I put it here because stepmom's are still family.

At any rate, it still feels icky enough to me to count. LOL!!

Thanks for the comments!

sohott
04-19-2009, 10:44 AM
great story, very sexy

anomity
04-19-2009, 10:55 AM
very hot

draylord
04-19-2009, 11:14 AM
very nice cant wait to read more

malachaius
04-25-2009, 07:20 AM
very good story

comsmith22
05-01-2009, 08:01 PM
This was a great story... I hope you make a series out of it ... I would love to see more of the wicked step mother and what cums next...

wmunro
05-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I would love to fuck my stepmother

jetage
06-08-2009, 07:52 AM
only one of the reasons for me having a hottub, many have enjoyed it, no stepmoms. great story, love to read more

sex_crazed
06-14-2009, 05:46 AM
excellent story cant wait for more

ironeagle2
10-04-2009, 09:25 AM
good story

funkyfresh
11-14-2009, 09:30 AM
nice story

Ricey
11-14-2009, 05:10 PM
wish i had a stepmom like this

John Q Public
01-02-2010, 04:27 PM
very hot

woolf
01-03-2010, 02:51 PM
awesome story

vette2true
03-02-2010, 09:44 AM
made me hard

Atticus
04-13-2010, 03:58 PM
wow I wish my step mother was like this.

Ink69
04-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Very hot story

scotty2hotty
05-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Great Story

9hugh9
05-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Great story, I hope to read more

zedro
05-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Pretty good story

mark2703
05-13-2010, 03:53 PM
very nice story

ironbe
05-16-2010, 05:31 AM
I hope i have a stepmother too

martin1234
05-31-2010, 07:33 AM
wow ..........step mother

kell9962
07-10-2010, 08:15 AM
very good wish I had a step mother like that growing up

youngandwet17
07-21-2010, 01:33 AM
i love hot tubs

Kiho001
07-26-2010, 08:56 PM
i love hot tubs

Many wonderful and wicked things can happen in hot tubs. Are tubs where the wet in your name comes from?

reckless33
10-19-2010, 10:03 AM
hot story

Ashes86
05-15-2011, 09:12 PM
very hot, made me wet.. ;)

Kiho001
05-15-2011, 10:38 PM
very hot, made me wet.. ;)

There is no better measure of a story! I wish I could help you with that condition.

Akota1991
09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Great story. First time me and a girl cyber sexted was in a hot tub lol

Kiho001
09-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Excellent, Akota...have you tried the real thing? Well worth it, though I find we're on the edge of the tub more than we're in it.

Akota1991
09-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Not yet sadly but hopefully one day it'll happen

ldsmn895
09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
enjoyed the story . . . i would love a hot step-mom in the hot tub too ;)

funguy1005
10-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Never had a stepmother. Boy are you lucky

Cuzzin
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Hot story. My wife and I rented a cabin with a hot tub and enjoyed some incredible sex in it. Brought back some hot memories!